Her Reward

Story Info
She had been such a good girl that Daddy had a special treat.
988 words
3.79
23k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy had said I was such a good girl during our last play date that he had an extra special surprise for me tonight. Taking me by the hand, he led me up the stairs to the master bedroom we finished remodeling a few months before. The room was huge and we needed the space. Before the remodel, the room was barely big enough to contain the Cal King sized bed and I giggled at how tiny the bed looked now, even though Daddy was still huge.

He led me over to the chair that sat in the corner of the room, facing the bed. We had built it together looking for something that would not only be comfortable for prolonged 'use' but also had some functionality to it. Looks like tonight would be its christening.

He sat me in the chair and kissed my forehead before placing cuffs around my ankles and wrists. With a devilish smile, he attached the cuffs to the eye hooks embedded in the arms and legs of the chair keeping my legs spread and my pussy easily accessible.

I had already grown wet from the naughty ideas that were swirling inside my head when Daddy whistled. Imagine my shock when another man sauntered into our bedroom!

"Introduce yourself boy." Daddy commanded.

Boy came over and stood in front of me, completely naked. I peered around his form and shot a questioning glance towards Daddy. He was undressing but nodded towards the 'boy' in a silent 'pay attention' command.

"Hello Miss, I'm Jack. Does my body please you?"

Well that was an interesting introduction!

I looked Jack over. He was tall, but not quite as tall as Daddy, not as big and scary either. He was on the leaner side, with smooth slightly tanned skin and boyish features. Daddy knew this wasn't my type at all, but he looked well enough I suppose, his cock sure looked yummy; long, perfectly straight and a nice thickness. I was figuring that was the important thing tonight, so I nodded my head.

Jacked stepped back and Daddy stood in front of me, bending down to kiss me.

"You do not need permission to cum tonight little sub. I want you to fully enjoy everything that happens this evening."

"Yes Daddy."

I watched as Jack knelt in front of Daddy and took Daddy's cock into his mouth. Daddy looked at me and laughed at the expression of shock on my face. Daddy didn't like boys! This was an extra special treat! I squirmed in my chair watching the enthusiasm at which Jack lapped at Daddy's cock. He certainly knew his way around one.

Daddy ran his hand through my hair and down to my breast giving it a squeeze. He knew that I was feeling a big neglected not being able to join in. When he removed his hand from my breast, he placed it on the back of Jack's head and started to gag him. I bit my bottom lip, eyes never leaving Jacks mouth and how he never struggled.

When Daddy finally let go of Jack's head, he slowly slid off his cock and looked up patiently.

"Please her" Daddy commanded and Jack shifted over to me. On his knees Jack was the perfect height to lap the juices now coating my pussy. When he slid a finger inside me and ran it over the perfect spot I came. Shuddering with every lick, shaking with every stroke.

Finally Daddy told him that was enough and motioned Jack onto the bed.

Undoing my restraints, Daddy told me to join Jack. I was to put my ass in the air and my mouth on Jack's cock but under no circumstances was Jack to cum.

I licked my lips before working my mouth down onto Jack. He was an inch or so longer than Daddy and I was having trouble from the position I was in. I kept working at it as Daddy entered my greedy pussy. Slowly sliding in and stretching me, grabbing my hips to control the pace and keep me from moving.

Daddy set up a slow rhythm that I matched with my mouth. As Daddy's cock filled my pussy, Jack's cock filled my mouth until I couldn't take it anymore, moaning my pleasure around the cock in my mouth and soaking the sheets below us.

Slapping my ass hard, Daddy told me to switch positions with Jack. He told Jack that he had better make me cum again quickly, because he was going to take his ass and that my ass needed to be filled before the night was over too.

Jack settled between my thighs and went to work. Daddy smiled at me as he forced himself into Jack's ass like it was nothing. Just knowing Daddy was fucking another man was enough bring me to orgasm again. The fact that Jack was making little hungry noises didn't hurt either.

"Flip over baby girl. Give Jack a place to bury that cock of his." Daddy handed Jack the lube as I did as I was told, putting my ass in the air and wiggling it for Daddy and Jack. I backed up closer to Jack and his waiting cock as Daddy continued to fuck his ass. I was damn near giddy.

Jack grabbed my hips and slowly slid his cock into my ass. Although he was longer than Daddy, he wasn't wider, making it easier to accept his size. The feeling was indescribable! Daddy controlled the pace, as he controls everything and I was rocking back onto Jack's cock as Daddy was driving into him. Jack was merely along for the pleasurable ride.

Jack came seconds after I did and Daddy was close too. I heard him grunt and felt the last powerful thrust before Daddy came inside Jack. I couldn't help myself and starting giggling.

"Daddy that was the best surprise ever!"