Her Rod & Unreal: Bye Goody 2Shoes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she lay in his arms, she could not wait for the boat trip he promised her the next day. Dawn could not come soon enough, and Ginny could not cum soon enough as the night went on, and the sexual desires went on.

They tried every position. He sat on her face, then she sat on his. They 69'ed until every morsel of the cum that had collected from the night's activities was collected on their tongues, their teeth and their lips by each of them. Her body never seemed so raw. She had never known she could handle someone's entire fist until he plunged his into her. And while that sensation did not die down too easily, neither did her desire to keep feeling like a woman.

Ginny never had such a night, beneath the stars, and reaching the heavens. She also realized that, after she got home, maybe she never would again. But this moment of reality would be an eternal moment of fantasy, and a memory that would never fade away. She knew it, but how to conceal the sheer happiness she was feeling because of it was something Ginny was not too knowledgeable about.

She had dreamed about a night like this for so long, and just never realized sometimes dreams can come true. And this was with a stranger. There would be no commitments asked by either of them. No strings attached, except maybe those strings he used at to tie her hands and bind her feet.

She lost count of how many times she came that night. She kept cumming as the sun cast a wonderful glow on the morning dew. The smell of the leaves as they glistened in the light of the reborn sun was intoxicating, especially when mixed with the remnant aroma of the body juices that flowed all through the night.

When the morning sun rose, and the stramgers in the night did, too, Ginny bent over and placed her sweet, soaked lips upon Rod's rod. As she felt him spasm for what seemed like the millionth time since the moon first cast its shadow, Ginny exploded, too. Rolling back over, the blonde nestled in her young beau's arms. Rod ran his fingers through her long silky mane, the same hair Ginny at some point during the night wrapped around his organ and stroked him to an incredible flow.

Ginny was not sure the smile that was now upon her face, covered with male cream as it was, would ever go away. Not any more than the memory of a once in a lifetime experience that may have only happened once, but would, indeed, last a lifetime.

12