Her Scent Triggers Curses

Story Info
The inner self looks in pondering a new romance.
1.6k words
4.26
4.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He liked his naps, they rejuvenate, refresh. There is nothing better than a good power nap to reboot the system. Like most naps when he woke up there came the usual stretch, yawn and deep breath, in through the nose, out through pursed lips. Only this time smell from the previous night's passion was still carried on his mustache bringing with it a flood of fresh memories.

The past year has been pure unadulterated hell, due to a nasty divorce from his psychotic Ex; false allegations of abuse, the ex engaging in parental alienations with the kids coupled with the loss of his job and piss poor economy.

Being a professional white male and dealing with a gender biased court system is not fun and had him longing for the old days in the service when he could at least shoot back at those trying to kill him. In many ways he envied those who have lost a spouse to cancer, or other tragic means. To lose the love of your life to mental illness has to be the cruelest of all, there still alive and more than willing to use whatever means possible to make your life miserable. Like he always did, he picked himself up, dusted off and began anew. Dating in your 50's is whole lot different than in your youth, especially in rural New England. He was 6' 3" pretty good shape and could still bang out a mile in less than 6 minutes and can turn a head or two despite the grey hair.

Not being a player and living in a small town, attempting to pick up MILF's in the vegetable isle at the local market was not an option he cared to attempt. So on line dating it was and after many, many months of sifting through the trash, finally made a connection.

Lust often comes with first site, and Lorrie was no exception. Mid 50's she still had the looks that would make a young man say, "Yeah I'd like some of that". She carried herself with a grace and style that is rare to find. Her light flowery sun dress and lacy white top clung to her petite frame, all the right curves and exposing just the right amount of tanned skin above her pert breasts. The subsequent conversation over lunch left him with no doubt that he wanted to immerse himself in both her mind and body. In parting she grasped his hand, leaned back and pulled her sun glasses up reviling her steel blue eyes and a smile that shot straight through his heart and into my loins. Yes they would meet again.

Over the next couple dates they found they had a lot in common, music, activities and that they had both been badly burned in their respective divorces. Though unspoken, they seemed to reach and understanding to take things slow, no commitments and that the attraction we felt was to be kept casual.

The night she gave herself to him took on a whole new level of sensuality he had had never experienced. He was raised to always be a gentleman, hold the door, pay for the cost associated with a date and ladies always CUM first, if not several times. To his horror, and I'm sure as many of you guys in your 50s can relate, about the only wood he could get on demand is from your local lumber yard. Balancing this was Lorrie's shyness of her body. For some unexplained reason Lorrie felt that just because she possessed the most perfect pair of 34A tits that she was defective in some strange way. While some guys like big hooters, but he liked, scratch that, absolutely loved and adore a slim lithe body! Tit fucks aside, tits are tits, and to quote Ron White, "... Once you've seen one, you pretty much want to see them all..."

He felt that he had died and gone to heaven. After 10 years in a near sexless marriage he was like a kid in the proverbial candy store but with the maturity to savor every square inch. Her eyes were most captivating, especially when she smiled. Planting gentle kisses on her face and working his way around the ears and down the neck he couldn't resist another glance. The look of lust he received only fueled the fire. Her skin was so soft, her scent permeated the bed and only got stronger and more intense over the next 30 minutes as he caressed, licked and nuzzled his way down her neck to her "defective" breasts. Defective my ASS! Talk about score! Here he was a 55 year old, grey haired old fart and he gets to nibble on a set of titties that many teenagers would kill for! They are awesome! Exploring their champagne glasses shape, perfect small areolas and wonderful nipples consumed the next half hour.

Delighting in her heavy breaths and soft whimpers he began to explore further. Traveling down her sides, across her flat taunt tummy her fragrance became stronger spurring him on. Lost in the softness of her skin, the whimpers from her coming it was a wonder to savor her body. Reaching her mound he stopped and buried his nose in her nicely trimmed pubs and inhaled deeply. Sinking lower he traced his tongue around her mons and along where her legs framed her pleasure center. Starting from the bottom he continued to trace along the outside of her lips, up over her clit hood and back down. To his delight he found yet another treasure, her labia were undoubtedly the most perfect he ever had the honor to enjoy. Not too big, not to small, perfect for sucking and nibbling.

Keeping his patience in check, he continued to circle his prey, and then with one slow, deliberate, long lick he struck dead center. Starting from the taint and every slowly traveling up he parting her lips and was rewarded with that wonderful nectar coating his tongue. Delving deeper then withdrawing to find her nub he circled forcefully twice and proceeded to bury his mouth over and suck in the whole of her. It had been years since he have been able to practice these moves, and just like riding a bike it came back so natural, as did her response in grabbing his head and forcefully directing him back to her core. Continuing his long deliberate licks interspersed with intense clitoral sucking she soon exploded, arching high and nearly ripping his hair out he was rewarded with that wonderful flood.

"Gotcha honey, stick with me and there will be plenty more where that came from", he said to himself. And stick to it he did. Backing off to gentle licks, he let her settle a bit, then, slipped in a finger. Backing off he let her get used to the slow penetration. Apparently the years of neglect by her former Ex had caused things to shrink because her vaginal walls though slick, gripped tight. Gently introducing a second finger she gasped, then again as he curled them up and began gently stroking her G spot. Watching her body respond and the expression on her face as she was lost in her bliss brought him such an intense sense of satisfaction and pleasure it only drove his lust for Lorrie to higher levels. Diving back down he became lost in consuming her clit and stroking her G spot and soon a second more powerful orgasm wracked her body. Again she coated his fingers and tongue which only drove their mutual lust to higher levels.

How long this went on he wasn't sure, but finally she began spastically slapping on the top of his head weakly crying out to stop. Coming up he held her tight as her body continued to be wracked by several more spasms. Slowing caressing her she came back to earth, and after catching her breath she muttered "Damn your good at that!" Looking her in the eyes he mentioned, "Oh by the way, did he tell you I love to eat pussy?"

They became lost in their intimacy, continued to stroke, caress, lick and most importantly talk about themselves into the wee hours. Drifting off, they both enjoyed a short but blissful sleep. Waking in the morning brought with it the usual need for coffee. He was leaving for a business trip and had to get back home so their time together was brief. There was a unique yet awkward air between them as they said their goodbyes.

After the hour long drive home, he plopped down on the couch, in need of a 15 minute power nap. Rising, the call of nature beckoned and he splashed some cold water on his face to shake the remaining cobwebs from his head.

Wham, her scent assaulted him. Looking at his reflection in the mirror, the euphoria from the last night's passion was quickly replaced by the realities at hand. The struggles to make ends meet on his fledgling self employment income in a tough economy and two middle school kids were enough to make what few brown hairs he had left turn gray to match the others.

And now this! Her online profile clearly indicated she was only interested in dating. His time was limited to only a couple free days every other weekend. Both of them were putting our lives back together after bitter divorces. Though a Friends With Benefits relationship seemed tailored made to order, it clearly hit him that there was something special at work here.

Silent curses flew: Would the physical distance between be an obstacle? When will the assholes in our government get out of the way of the economic recovery and stop making things worse? What the hell will he do if his kids don't like her? Or for that matter her kid was grown and out of the house, why the hell would she want to be part of someone else's kids' lives? Shit, it stuck him hard, there was more that lust at play here, he really, really like her. Fuck, ain't life grand.

To be continued ...