Her Science Project Ch. 02

Story Info
Jenny is so compelling.
1.5k words
4.58
70.2k
32
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeb22
jeb22
857 Followers

I was lying on the couch after work the following day watching the news. I had not seen Jenny since she had left for work that night. Our paths usually crossed in the evening unless she had classes. Tonight she did not. I felt uncomfortable seeing her after what had happened the previous night. Shortly after my orgasm she went over to the table and retrieved a notebook and a pen. Handing them to me she asked me to write about my experience while it was still fresh in my mind.

I was as honest as I could be and felt a little humiliated at first but Jenny acted like nothing could be more normal. She explained how she had just had a response implanted into my subconscious and since the feeling was an agreeable one had allowed it to happen. She went on to tell me how many people found themselves in a semi-aroused state simply by going into trance. The reasoning behind it was that many of us repress our libido and when we let our guard down by putting our conscious mind to rest the libido which is tied to the subconscious is set free.

I tried to concentrate on the news and stop thinking about it too much when I heard footsteps on the stairwell. Looking over towards the stairs I saw Jenny coming down in a black silk robe I had never seen her wear that stopped just above her knees. Her blonde hair was up and she was wearing her glasses. When her eyes met mine she smiled," Good afternoon there roomy, how was work," she asked casually.

"Work was fine, just trying to decompress," I replied.

"Oh, well if you would like some quiet John..."she let the words hang in the air.

"No that's okay Jenny," I said as I started to wonder again where she had gotten that robe.

"Well I could always do some homework," she said as she took a seat in the chair next to the couch crossing her legs. I tried not to look at her bare legs but the movement drew my eye momentarily not really thinking about what homework she might be referring to.

"Any post thoughts on yesterday for my journal John?" the question made me a bit uneasy as I thought again about what happened.

"I don't know Jenny...I just...I feel uncomfortable about what happened," I said sitting up.

"I thought you still might John," She said leaning up in her chair," we can try some relaxation exercises if you would like," she offered.

"What like hypnosis again? The snaps?" I questioned.

"Did you like the snaps John?" she asked staring into my eyes.

"Well I..."

"Do you enjoy how they made you feel John?"

"Yeah but...I just..."

"You can always hear them again John," her voice had softened but her stare did not waver.

"Jenny I feel..." I was struggling to articulate how I was feeling.

"It's okay John you can tell me," her voice was soft and even.

"Well...vulnerable I guess," her leg started to move up and down slowly and the movement drew my gaze down.

"You can trust me John," she kept going, "you have known me for a while now and have no reason not to trust me with your vulnerability. So tell me honestly now John do you want to hear the snap of my fingers?"

"Well...um...yes...," I could not believe I had told her but just as I did *SNAP*, and I felt the rush.

"Keep your eyes open John," she continued," and if it feels better keep staring at the motion of my foot. The red toenails have a little shine to them don't they?" *SNAP*

"Yes," followed the next wave of pleasure I felt.

"You feel good don't you John?"

"Yes," I replied. *SNAP*

"Yes I know you do and it's okay to feel like this when you are with me John. It is okay to feel this way. It makes me happy when you feel this way John. *SNAP* And you are going to want to make me happy John because when you make me happy I am going to make you feel good *SNAP*, just like that John."

My cock was straining in my pants already and everything was fuzzy but I felt so good I didn't care what might happen next.

"Do you like my robe John?"

"Yes Jenny," the reply came without hesitation.

"Why thank you John you are so sweet. *SNAP* See how good it can feel by making me happy John? *SNAP* By making me smile John? *SNAP* It's okay John you can tell me."

"Yes Jenny."

"Oh that's so good John. We might not even need the snaps soon. *SNAP* Do you want to try and do something that will make me happy so we can see if we can move forward John?"

"Yes Jenny," my body was tingling all over and I knew what was happening but did not care. I was focused on Jenny and her legs and that was about all I could reason at that moment.

"Well I noticed you staring at my legs John, do you like to look at them John?"

"Well yes Jenny." I know it had to be my aroused state but her bare legs in that robe were definitely not helping the situation at the moment.

"I know John. This is part of the response I was hoping for. *SNAP* You know how happy it would make me if you would kneel down right here in front of me and massage my calves and feet?"

I knew it was compulsion but I could not stop it. I was horny and I guess maybe hypnotized and could not help it. I moved down to the floor and began to give her a massage just like she asked.

"Oh that feels so good John," she breathed out throatily, "it is making me feel nice and happy John, how does that make you feel?"

"Good" I breathed out as a wave washed over my body. It was the same feeling as the finger snaps gave me.

"Oh I think it is working John. It feels so good making me happy like this doesn't it?"

"Yes Jenny."

"Do you want to make me really happy John?"

"Oh yes Jenny," I squirmed a bit from the next wave washing through my body.

"Well since we are being honest John...I have had a bit of a thing for you for a while but since we were roommates never wanted to cause waves...but since it means so much for you to make me happy now perhaps things have changed."

I was a bit taken back by this but given my current arousal cannot say I was displeased.

"I do have to warn you John," she paused," can you handle the fact that making me happy turns you on so much?" *SNAP*

A soft moan escaped my lips at the last snap. *SNAP* Another little moan.

"John I am not ready to go all the way with you yet but why don't you lay down on your back?"

I stopped the massage and laid down on my back on the floor. Jenny stood up and sat down on my upper thighs and unfastened my belt, then pants and pulled down the zipper. She deftly freed my cock through the hole in my boxer briefs exposing it to the air.

"Oh you have a nice cock there roomy, that makes me happy," she smirked.

Another soft moan followed the wave of pleasure that washed over me.

"My god this turns me on having you like this John. You are at my mercy right now and that makes me...SO...VERY...HAPPY," she said annunciating each word as she slid up to straddle my cock. Her black silk panties glided over the shaft as the wave of pleasure I received from making her happy washed over me.

"John I'm so wet...I uh...oh yes...oh fuck yes John...oh fuck...cumming baby...yes," her hips grinded into me as she orgasmed. I could feel the quiver in her thighs as it slowly subsided.

"John you are making me soooo happy," she droned out and my hips pushed up into her. My cock desperate for release but her movements were too slow and the waves of pleasure too far in between.

"You're so horny and hypnotized right now I could make you do anything John," her hips started moving faster," but for now all I want to do is make you cum for me."

The friction increased as she grinded faster into to me. I felt the orgasm start to build and the wall let down as the release came. I cried out as the ropes of semen shot from my cock.

"Oh yes John...that's it baby...oh fuck...oh cumming again...ahhhhhh..."

We came together and as I felt the orgasm subside I felt her lips touch mine in a gentle kiss.

"Ohh baby I think this is going to work out nicely," she breathed out. "And don't worry honey I will make sure no woman can ever make you feel as good as I can. Isn't that right?" *SNAP*

jeb22
jeb22
857 Followers