Her Second Job Ch. 02

Story Info
Denise and Harry perform.
6.7k words
4.77
18.6k
23

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,397 Followers

This story is the second in a series. For this story to make sense, you first need to read chapter 1 of Her Second Job. I hope reading this story will make having read Chapter 1 worthwhile.

While this story is inspired by real events which happened many years ago, it is a work of fiction. Any similarities between any character in this story and any real person is coincidental and unintended. Comments on this story, both favorable and unfavorable, are always welcome. Thank you for reading this.

____________________

I agreed to pick Denise up at her apartment about 8:00 p.m. the Saturday after we'd gone kayaking. She told me that the first round of dancing started at 10:00 p.m. She wanted to be there just after 9:00 and it would take an hour, if traffic was ok, to get from her apartment to the bar in New Bethel.

Denise explained that each of five dancers danced three numbers in each show. That took a little under an hour. The first show was at 10:00 p.m., the second started at 11:00, and the third at midnight. Everyone was done dancing around 1:00 a.m., give or take. The bar closed at 1:30, earlier than legally required.

Denise said that the dancers, the owner, and some staff usually had a drink or two together after closing. "We may not be home until dawn," Denise said with a twinkle in her eye.

Denise made it clear that I was not going as a customer. She said that she'd talked with the owner and the other dancers. They were all fine with me just hanging out backstage.

The parking lot was already two-thirds full when we arrived about twenty after nine. Like my previous visit, the vehicles outside were a mix of muddy pick-up trucks and expensive BMWs, Lexus, and the like. Denise told me to drive around back. "It's those BWs that make me think I'll get caught by someone else from work," Denise said. "People come out from the City. It's a matter of time until someone else from SHM does."

Driving around the back took longer than I'd expected. The building's dimension north to south was as long, or longer, than the east-west dimension which faced the road. There were about twenty vehicles parked in back. Denise brought out a key and unlocked a steel door with the letters "ONBFPB" on it.

We walked into an empty space lit only by nightlights. Denise said, "Kurt hopes he can expand into this space or add a kitchen." She giggled. "I think his hope is to open a restaurant back here with nude servers."

Denise opened another locked door. "This is 'backstage,'" she said. We were in a medium size room. There were hooks along one wall above a wall-mounted bench. There was a showerhead inside a clear glass or plexiglass enclosure in one corner. The rest of the room had comfortable chairs and a couple of tables apparently placed randomly. There were clothes hanging on several hooks. "This is where we undress," Denise explained. "If the service staff don't want to wear their uniforms in, they change here too." What struck me immediately was that there was no privacy.

Denise pointed to a door on the same wall that I remembered the bar being on in the front room. "That's Kurt's office," she said. "He has a door to this room and one out to the bar. He also has the monitors for the security cameras." I didn't know about the cameras. I wondered if I could get video of Denise dancing from Kurt.

The door to Kurt's office opened and a woman walked out. The first thing I noticed was that the woman was nude. I recognized her as the first dancer during my prior trip to the bar.

Denise led me over to the woman. "Danielle," Denise said, "this is my boyfriend Harry Stone." To me, Denise said, "Harry, this is Danielle Zeitzler." I shook hands with Danielle. She seemed totally at ease even though she was nude, and Denise and I were clothed.

"My pleasure Harry," Danielle said, "Denise has been talking about you for some time. She tells me you've seen one of my performances. I'm glad to meet you."

Danielle had left the office door open. A slender man, a couple inches taller than me, walked out. He had closed cropped blond hair and what I can only describe as an "intelligent" face. He came up, putting an arm around Danielle's bare back. He extended his other hand. "Harry, I'm Kurt Zeitzler. I own this dump. It's my pleasure to have you here tonight. I hope that you'll join our family." I wondered what he meant by that last sentence.

I was distracted from asking because the rear door opened forcefully. A well-built African American woman in a white sundress came in saying, "traffic is just shit tonight." She paused, looked around to see if she had everyone's attention, and added "good thing I don't take long to get ready." She whipped the dress off over her head. She was nude underneath. She hung the dress on a wall hook.

As the black woman turned back around from the wall, Denise said, "Jessie, come here, I want you to meet someone."

The black woman came over and gave me an appraising look. "Is this your squeeze the lawyer?" she asked. Before Denise could answer, the woman stuck a hand out to me. "Jessie Rule," she said, "pleased to meet you." I introduced myself. Jessie said, "So, you're staying back here with us tonight?" I nodded. "Well," Jessie said, "I hope you don't have a problem with bare tits, bare ass, and bare pussy because none of us get dressed between times on stage."

Before I could decide whether to say anything in reply, Denise said, laughing, "I think he can handle it."

Jessie smiled. To me she said, "If you're ok with Denise, you're ok with me. Denise is a great person."

The conversation was interrupted by the back door opening again. A brunette with a very pretty face walked in. She was dressed professionally. "I had to help give a presentation on a new shopping center upstate today," the woman said. "I came straight here. Didn't think I was going to make it on time."

The brunette sat down on the bench below the clothes hooks. She pulled off her high-heel shoes and carefully placed them under the bench. She stood, took off her dress, and hung it on a hook. Reaching behind herself, she unsnapped her bra and hung it up. She carefully rolled her panty hose below her hips and down her legs. She stepped out of them and hung them on the hook. She swiftly pushed her panties down and stepped out of them. She hung them on the hook, turned to face us, smiled, and said, "now I'm ready!"

The brunette was almost as beautiful as Denise. The very pretty face was complemented by a splendid figure unblemished by any tan lines. Unlike Denise, the woman had no public hair at all, which made her lower lips very noticeable.

Denise waved the naked brunette over. "Alicia," Denise said, "this is Harry."

I was taken aback when Alicia gave me a quick bare hug. "Harry," she said as she stepped back, "I'm so glad to meet you. Denise has told me so much about you. I'm glad the two of you had fun kayaking last weekend."

I glanced at Denise. She shrugged, smiled, and said, "Alicia's my best friend."

"And the woman who talked her into coming here and showing her bare ass in public," Alicia said. "She owes me."

As we were talking, anther young woman had come quietly through the back door. She was a slender blonde. She went straight to the bench, stripped off, and hung up her clothes. I can't say that she was beautiful, but she was cute and had a certain charm.

Denise led me over to the young woman. "Nadine," Denise said, "this is my friend Harry Stone."

Nadine's rather plain face became very lovely when she smiled. "Pleased to meet you," she said to me.

Denise looked up at a clock on the wall. "Shit," she said, "I've been talking, and I need to get naked. Harry, will you help me undress?"

I followed Denise over to the bench. She put a hand on my shoulder for balance as she slid off her sandals. She raised her arms and I pulled her tee shirt off. Denise wasn't wearing a bra. She turned to face me. I undid the button on the front of her shorts, pulled down the zipper, and pulled Denise's shorts down. She wasn't wearing panties either. Denise was now as naked as Danielle, Jessie, Alicia, and Nadine.

I heard Kurt's voice over the PA in the front room announce the ten o'clock show. Danielle went up two steps in a corner of the room and opened a door. As she did, everyone else was silent. Danielle closed the door behind her. I heard music start in the other room.

"That door leads to the stage," Denise told me. There's a small space between the door and the curtains you see from the barroom. We always keep quiet when the door is open."

There wasn't much conversation in the room I was in. Denise, Alicia, Jessie, and Nadine were all stretching. In one sense it was great to be the only guy in a room with four nude women stretching unselfconsciously. The visual choice ranged from stunning (Denise) through beautiful (Alicia) to good-looking (Jessie) to charming (Nadine). On the other hand, I felt very disloyal to Denise when I glanced at Alicia, Jessie, or Nadine.

Jessie had her garter on her left thigh and marched out as soon as Danielle came backstage. Danielle pulled a bunch of cash out of her garter and tossed it on a table. She looked at me and said, "I don't do this for the money."

As we heard Jessie's second song start, I could tell Denise was getting worked up. She went to her shorts hanging on the wall and pulled something out of a pocket. She came back and handed me a garter. She raised her left foot and said, "Put it on please." I carefully moved the garter under her foot, up past her calf, way up her thigh. Denise smiled. "You want guys to brush my lips as they put money in there?" she asked. I thought I'd made a mistake until she said, "Kidding. I take the money from them by hand and put it in myself."

Denise moved to the bottom of the two steps in the middle of Jessie's third song. I followed. As the song ended and applause started, Denise said, "Kiss me Harry." I kissed her. Just as Jessie opened the door, Denise said, "God I love doing this." She almost ran on stage. Denise was obviously aroused when she came off stage. Her nipples were very hard and there was some moisture between her legs. I know this because she hugged and kissed me as soon as she was backstage and guided my hand between her legs.

It was an interesting evening being the one clothed man in a room with four or five nude women for several hours. Kurt offered me beer. I had one to avoid being rude. The conversation was surprisingly normal. I learned that Danielle had studied ballet in New York and had danced briefly with a couple of companies before she met Kurt. Kurt was another native of this area. Danielle had come with Kurt when he moved back here and now was a private dance instructor. Alicia didn't just work for architects. She was an architect, albeit the most junior one and an employee rather than a member of her firm. Jessie was an interior designer. Nadine was a student at the university in the City, working on her master's in environmental engineering.

All five of the dancers obviously enjoyed what they were doing, even the quiet Nadine who danced last in the rotation. After she came off the stage the first time, Nadine sat down next to me on the other side from Denise. "I guess Denise has told you," Nadine said, "it's a blast to do this. If you'd told me a few months ago that I'd look forward to being on a stage, stark naked, in front of strangers, I'd have called you a sicko. I guess I'm the sicko."

"There's nothing sick about taking pride in your natural beauty," Alicia said from across the table. "What is sick is society telling us we have to cover up all the time." Alicia paused and added, "Of course, if everyone went around naked all the time, no one would pay us to do it here."

The night went much faster than I'd expected. Before I realized it, all five dancers went onstage together for the evening's finale. I looked at the clock and saw it was just after 1:00 a.m. The finale was short. The women were back in a couple of minutes. In the next room, I heard Kurt's voice announcing "Last call. Remember, we close in twenty minutes." To my surprise, none of the dancers got dressed. I wasn't complaining, just surprised.

We sat and talked for, maybe, forty minutes. The servers came through the backstage room on their way out of the building. A couple servers stopped and unselfconsciously changed into street clothes before they left. The redhead who had served me the $ 15 Boddington's on my prior visit took the cash register tills into Kurt's office. After talking with Kurt for a time, she went out front. She was back a few minutes later carrying a tray with five drinks. She apparently knew what each dancer drank. The redhead looked at me, paused a moment, and said, "Boddington's, right?" I nodded, impressed that she remembered.

As the redhead went back out, Alicia said, "Harry, that's Annie. She's wonderful."

Annie was back in a moment with a Boddington's for me and a glass of wine for herself. She sat down at the table with me and the five nude women. "Good shows tonight ladies," Annie said.

"They'd be better if you'd get up there with us," Jessie replied.

Annie smiled. "I'm thinking about it. You all keep telling me how much fun it is. Of course, Kurt would have to find another trustworthy bartender."

"Kurt can do that," Danielle said.

"Kurt can do what?" Kurt said, walking into the room.

"Find another bartender so Annie can strip off and dance," Alicia said.

"I'm working on it," Kurt replied.

"Don't take too long," Annie said with a smile.

"So, Harry," Danielle said. "You understand that we're all pretty normal people who just like being seen with no clothes on?"

"You all seem to be intelligent, interesting people to me," I replied.

"Denise has told you how good it feels to be naked in front of other people?" Danielle asked.

"Yes," I said, "she has."

"Why don't you have that pleasure Harry?" Danielle asked. "Right now. Get undressed. You've been here hours. We're all friends now."

That caught me completely off guard. Denise had said I could stay dressed until we got home. I squirmed and said, "Well, I'm not sure it would be legal."

"We're closed Harry," Kurt said. "We can basically do anything we like. We're like a private home right now."

Nadine said, "Please Harry? You've been looking at us naked for hours."

I looked at Denise. "I didn't put them up to this," she said, "but I'd appreciate it too if you took your clothes off."

I could resist the others, but not Denise. I bent forward in my chair, untied my running shoes, and slipped the shoes and my socks off. Danielle said, "Harry, please stand up so we can all see you. Away from the table please."

I stood up and took a couple of steps back from the table where we'd been sitting. I unbuckled my belt and undid button at the top of my jeans. I pulled the tail of my polo shirt out of my jeans, pulled the shirt over my head, and tossed on the back of a chair. I unzipped my jeans, let them drop to my feet, and stepped out of them. I was standing in front of six people, five of whom I'd just met that night, wearing only my boxers.

I stood in my boxers and looked at the others' faces. I didn't pay any attention to Kurt. Danielle had an expression as if she was watching an interesting documentary. Annie was trying to look uninterested but kept her eyes on me. Alicia, Jessie, and Nadine had looks of anticipation.

I looked at Denise last. What I saw in her face was love and approval. "Harry," Denise said, "please go all the way. I've told the girls how good you look naked." Drawing support from Denise's words and her look, I pushed my boxers off my hips and down my legs. I left them at my feet, straightened up, and moved my arms to my sides.

I was intensely aware of seven pairs of eyes looking at my nude body. Like Denise's description of her first night dancing, I didn't feel embarrassed. I felt empowered. It was a turn-on knowing that six very attractive women were looking at my dick and balls.

I stood there for a few moments letting everyone look. Finally, Danielle said, "Harry, please turn around." I turned so that my bare ass was facing everyone and stood for a couple moments until Danielle said, "thank you."

As I turned back around to face the group, Denise got out of her chair and came over to me. She gave me a tight bare hug, kissed me on the lips, and whispered in my ear, "I love you." Denise then turned so that she was standing beside me facing the five others. "Didn't I tell you he's a great guy?" Denise said to the room.

Nadine got out of her chair and stepped to us. "Denise, may I?" Nadine asked. Denise smiled, said "sure," and took a step back.

Nadine gave me a tight hug, pressing her naked body against mine. She kissed me quickly on the lips and said, "thank you." She turned and went back to her seat.

Denise led me back to my chair. I sat and she sat next to me, holding my hand.

Danielle said, "Harry, would you dance in the nude? I think there are some great things you and Denise could do onstage together."

"Why me?" I asked. "Don't you already have a group of guys who dance on Wednesdays?"

Kurt chuckled. "No. Who told you that?" he said.

I looked at Denise. She smiled sheepishly. "I made that up to get you thinking about it," she admitted.

"Harry," Danielle said, "I want you because you and Denise look great together naked. The two of you are already lovers and that would come through in your dancing. With a couple dancing, I think we could do some more artistic and interesting things. We could upgrade our clientele here and draw more people from the City." Danielle added, "That would mean more affluent customers and larger tips." That last was addressed to the other dancers.

"I'm in favor of that," Jessie replied.

"But Danielle," I said, "I have no dance experience and have never had any training. I'm sure I'd be a complete klutz."

"Harry," Danielle said patiently, "Denise tells me you wrestled in college, so you have the athleticism you need. I can see you're in reasonable shape. I'm a dance teacher. I can teach the two of you what you need in just a few weeks." Danielle paused. "Harry," she said more softly, "think of you and Denise out on that stage. The room is full of people. The two of you are completely nude, dancing and showing yourselves to the audience. The two of you end the dance center stage in a passionate embrace."

Alicia said, "That sounds fantastic."

Denise squeezed my hand very tight. Then she said the magic words: "Please Harry. I'd love to do that with you."

I looked at Denise. The love and desire in her face persuaded me. "Ok," I said, "I'll dance."

"Danielle said, "Great! You won't regret it." She got up, went over to the bench, and pulled her I-phone out of her purse. Scrolling through it as she walked back to the table, she said, "I'm open Tuesday night." Danielle looked at Denise and me. "Why don't you come to our house around 6:30 p.m? I have a dance studio there. We can start working on your training."

Denise got out of her chair and walked over to her purse. I loved to watch Denise walk naked. That was, and still is, a thing of great beauty. Denise pulled out her phone, scrolled through it, and said, "I'm free." She put her phone back in her purse and came back to sit next to me.

It was on me. Was I going to commit to something that would have been unthinkable before I met Denise? I'm pretty good at keeping my calendar in my head, but I hate I-phones and don't carry one. "I'm pretty sure I'm free Tuesday night," I said. "I'll have to check my calendar when I get home to be certain."

Danielle made an entry in her phone. "Great," she said, "I have you down for Tuesday at 6: 30. Please e-mail me if you can't make it. I'll e-mail our address to Denise right now."

HStoner
HStoner
2,397 Followers
12