Her Second Job Ch. 03

Story Info
Nude dancing has consequences.
6.2k words
4.7
20.4k
20

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,401 Followers

This is the third story in a series. I strongly recommend that you read Her Second Job chapters 1 and 2 in order before reading this story.

While this story's original inspiration was real events which happened many years ago, it is entirely fiction. Any similarities between any character in this story and any real person are coincidental and unintended. Comments on this story, both favorable and unfavorable, are always welcome. Thank you for reading this.

__________________

Denise and I first danced nude together at the bar in New Bethel on a Friday and Saturday night as part of the bar's "Nude Couples Ballet." I already wrote about Friday night. Saturday didn't have the sheer thrill of dancing nude together for the first time, but it was still a hell of a lot of fun.

During the Saturday night finale, I was a little less pumped than the previous night and paid more attention to the audience. I noticed a table of four women, probably in their late thirties or forties. They were dressed casually but expensively. Maybe Danielle was right that a couple dancing would drive up the socio-economic status of bar's clientele. Denise and I were happy to have anyone see us.

Denise, Danielle, Alicia, Nadine, Jessie, and I had just come off stage after the finale. The dancing was done, but the bar would stay open for another half hour. Once the servers had left, we dancers would have a drink or two with Annie, the female bartender, and Kurt, the bar owner and Danielle's husband. The girls always stayed nude for the after-work drinks. As the new dancer, I followed their lead.

While we were waiting for the staff to clean up and leave. Alicia suddenly said, "I'm disappointed."

"Why?" Denise asked.

"Last night," Alicia said, "the two of you finished your dance, came backstage, and immediately started fucking. I was out collecting YOUR tips and missed it. Tonight, you're not fucking."

Denise turned to look at me. "Harry, do you want to make love so Alicia can watch?"

"We could," I replied, trying for a blasé manner.

"Why don't you," Alicia said, "as a favor for me?"

Denise got up. She went to a corner of the room and picked up the cushion from a lounge chair. She came back and dropped the cushion on the floor. I got up and went to Denise. We kissed. I started playing with her nipples. Denise did something I loved, gently massaging behind my balls. As I got hard, Denise ran her finger up and down the underside of my dick and around my dickhead. I put a hand between Denise's legs and fingered her clit. A nice thing about being nude was that we were completely accessible to each other.

We played with each other until Denise said, "I'm ready, but I was on top last night." She got down on the cushion, rolled on her back, and spread her legs. I knelt between her legs, leaned forward, and moved up until I was over Denise. I pushed my dick into the best place it ever went.

We both knew that we were performing for Alicia, Danielle, Nadine, and Jessie. We wanted to give a good show. We'd been together long enough to know what to do for each other. We weren't in the mood to be wild animals like the night before. Denise and I silently agreed to take our time.

I maintained a steady motion but, initially, kept my dick away from the spots I knew were most sensitive for Denise. I sucked her nipples and kissed her neck. Denise had both hands on my ass, kneading it. It was sex, but it was also love.

Denise softly said, softly, "Let's go." I shifted my weight and pushed my dick against the spot in Denise's pussy that she truly loved. Denise took her hands off my ass and wrapped her legs around me. I started thrusting faster and harder.

Denise was breathing harder. She did the thing where she contracts against my dick, forcing me to push harder. I kept one or the other of her nipples in my mouth; licking, sucking, or very gently biting. I felt myself about to come. I tried to hold back. I'd be embarrassed if I came before I got Denise off. Luckily, she squeezed me harder with her legs and arms. Just as I shot into her, Denise said, very loudly, "Oh! . . . . Wow!" They weren't the orgasms we'd had the night before, but we had them together.

I stayed in Denise, not pushing any more, for a few minutes as we kissed. When I pulled out and got back up on my knees, I saw we'd had a larger audience than I'd expected. As I stood and helped Denise to her feet, I was looking at five servers in their faux Hooters tank tops and running shorts. Denise looked at the girls and smiled. The dancers expected this from us, but the servers never expected to see us having sex on the floor of the backstage room. They were speechless.

I heard Alicia and Jessie starting to giggle. It was an amusing situation. Finally, one of the servers, a cute blonde, said, "that was sweet." The other four servers looked at her like she'd lost her mind. Wordlessly, they walked out the back door leaving the blonde standing there. She obviously didn't understand what she'd done wrong. She shrugged and said, "Well, I was sweet. I wish my boyfriend had the confidence to do me with my friends watching." He walked away.

Alicia came up put her arms around us. "Thank you," she said, "that was good." Joking, she said, "If you ever want to do MFF, call me."

"What about Scott?" Denise asked.

"He's always out of town," Alicia replied.

Kurt came up. "Great dance," he said. "Uh, Harry, this isn't just a one weekend thing is it? I mean, you and Denise are going to dance here every weekend, right?"

Denise was standing beside me. Before I could say anything, she reached down and took my dick in her hand. "Kurt," Denise said, "now that Harry's put this out in public, I want him to leave it out. Of course, we'll keep dancing." You get one of the reasons why I love Denise so much?

I wanted to keep dancing. It was something very erotic which Denise and I did together. She enjoyed showing off and it was great to share that joy with her. To be honest, I enjoyed showing off too. There was also the comradery of being nude for several hours twice a week with Alicia, Danielle, Jessie, and Nadine. They had become good friends in a way which would have been impossible if we only knew each other clothed.

I was back in my regular office the following week at work. While I no longer spent all day every day with Denise, I was still feeling pretty good. I felt good about myself knowing that I was a part-time nude dancer. The fact that Denise and I now spent every night together, at her apartment or mine, may have contributed to my blissful mood.

My mood took a hit just after I'd gotten back from lunch with Denise that Wednesday. My direct line rang. When I answered, a low, rather intriguing female voice said, "Mr. Stone, you probably don't remember me. We met at the SHM fiftieth anniversary dinner last fall. I'm Lena Mann, Cameron's wife."

The caller was right that I didn't remember her. That wasn't the problem. Cameron Mann was SHM's managing partner. The managing partner's wife never calls a young associate. It isn't done. This was not going to be good.

"Mr. Stone," Mrs. Mann said, "you should know that Cameron and I know Danielle and Kurt Zeitzler. I like them although Cameron says they're weird. Anyway, I and some friends had a girls' night out last Saturday. We went to Kurt's bar in New Bethel." She stopped speaking for a moment to let that sink in.

I thought, "Oh shit!" Denise and I either had been or were about to be reported to the boss. Denise's fear of being caught had been realized and I'd been caught with her.

Mrs. Mann resumed speaking. "Actually," she said, "I knew that Danielle danced out there. I admire Danielle and she had invited me out several times. When Danielle said a couple was dancing last weekend, I thought it would be nice to see. Knowing those friends, I knew they'd enjoy it too. You and Ms. Hines gave a very appealing and exciting performance. I loved your outfits. You both look great in the nude."

Mrs. Mann paused again. "I didn't call to compliment you," she said. "Well, I did, but that's not the main purpose of my call. You may know that Kurt has many business interests besides that bar. Cameron has been trying to get Kurt as a client for over a year now. When Cameron heard that I'd gone to the bar, he decided that going there himself would be a good way to schmooze Kurt. I don't know if your performance was a one-time thing or if you dance there regularly, and I don't care. I admire you and Ms. Hines for doing it. I thought you should know that Cameron is planning to go to Kurt's bar in New Bethel this Saturday."

"I hadn't said anything since 'hello.' I replied, "Mrs. Mann, thank you for the call. Thank you for the compliment and thank you very much for the warning."

"I didn't tell Cameron that I saw you and Ms. Hines and I'm not going to," Lena Mann said. "You should also know that Cameron hates nudity. He says it's 'immoral' and 'depraved.' You know the type: Cameron gets up every morning, spends thirty seconds reading his Bible, and then an hour reading the Wall Street Journal. He doesn't even like to see me nude. I thought you should know."

"Thank you again," I said.

"Mr. Stone," Lena Mann said, "I don't share my husband's aversion to human nudity. There are many things he and I disagree about. I thought what you and Ms. Hines did was beautiful. I wish I'd had the courage to do something like that when I was younger."

The intensity with which Lena Mann said that last part touched me somehow. Before I caught myself, I replied, "You still could."

Lena Mann laughed. "Maybe I will," she said. "A lot of things are going to change soon. Goodbye Mr. Stone."

I called Denise immediately. I guess I was a bit paranoid because, rather than using the Firm's internal phone system, I called Denise's personal cell phone from mine. She answered on the second ring. I told her what Lena Mann had said.

"Shit," was Denise's first response. "What do we do? Danielle and Kurt are counting on us to dance and, well, I really want to."

"Why don't you call Danielle," I suggested. "She's a friend. Maybe she can get Kurt to talk Mr. Mann out of coming."

"Ok," Denise said.

I tried to get back to work. No surprise, but I couldn't concentrate. My cell phone rang about an hour later. I recognized Kurt's voice when I answered.

"Harry," Kurt said, "Danielle told me what Lena Mann told you. Lena's great but Cameron's an asshole. He's been trying to get his nose up my butt for over a year. I talked to him. He insisted that he has to come to the bar to 'get a better understanding of my businesses to see how he can help me thrive.' What bullshit! I couldn't talk him out of it. The easy thing would be for you and Denise to take the weekend off, but I need you two. Last weekend was our best since I opened the bar. I told Cameron that he might see people from his shop moonlighting for me. I didn't say who. I got him to promise that SHM wouldn't fire anyone he sees at the bar. Cameron would suck my dick if he thought I'd send him business in return. I'm sure you and Denise are safe. Cameron won't risk pissing me off."

I called Denise to repeat what Kurt had said. "Danielle called me back," Denise said. "She thinks we're ok and she basically begged me for us to dance this weekend. We'll be alright, unless you think we shouldn't."

Denise's tone told me how disappointed she would be if we didn't dance. I'd be disappointed too. I was persuaded by Kurt's confidence. "Sure," I said, "we'll be fine."

That Friday night at the bar was fine. I really looked forward to seeing Alicia, Danielle, Jessie, and Nadine. Part of that was that they were all physically attractive women. When I first met Nadine, I'd thought she was rather plain, shy, and nerdy. Oddly for someone who danced in the nude, Nadine was shy. As I'd gotten to know her, I'd learned that she was an intelligent, passionate person. I'd also come to appreciate that Nadine was a beautiful woman, in her own way.

Thanks to Denise, Alicia, Danielle, Jessie, and Nadine had been friendly to me from the first time I came to the bar with Denise and spent the evening fully clothed in the backstage room. The women seemed not to mind being nude around me while I stayed dressed. Our relationship had deepened when I agreed to their request that I go nude backstage when they were. Once I danced nude with Denise onstage, I was one of them.

Other than things mean or insulting, there was nothing the six of us wouldn't say to each other or talk about. I knew Alicia's frustration with her boyfriend, Scott, being out of town so often. I knew what Jessie's husband, Luther, did to get her off. I knew Nadine wasn't seeing anyone but had a close relationship with her vibrator. Beyond sex, we knew each other's politics, finances, ambitions, likes, and dislikes.

Among the six of us, no part of anyone's body was off limits. The women touched each other's tits, asses, and pussies. Once I had danced, I was encouraged to do the same and my bare ass, dick, and balls were freely available to them. Of course, by a huge margin, the touching Denise and I did was of each other.

That Friday, Denise and I had gotten to the bar earlier than usual. We decided we had time to shower before we danced. The shower was in a corner of the room visible to everyone. We were in the shower when Alicia came in. She stripped off and joined us. It was tight, but Alicia was welcome. The dancers were simply a great group to be a part of.

Dancing Friday night was also fun. Denise and I were still doing the routine we'd done the weekend before. We were confident in it now and could focus more on the experience of being nude onstage in front of an audience, and on the pleasure we both took from that. The audience that night was almost evenly women and men. There were more polo shirts and khakis in the audience than tee shirts and stained jeans. The tips were huge, and Kurt told us over drinks after closing that it had been the bar's biggest one-night take since it had opened.

Denise and I drove home early that Saturday morning naked and in great spirits. We went to Denise's apartment. While it was farther from the bar, it was nicer than mine. We weren't at all tired when we got there. Denise pulled out her copy of the Kama Sutra. We tried several positions we'd never tried before. Neither of us came, but we had a lot of fun and laughs.

Saturday night at the bar started great. As usual, the six of us sat around naked before the 10:00 p.m. show. Denise gave everyone a detailed and very funny account of our attempts at exotic new sexual positions. All six of us were laughing. Danielle said, teasingly, "I'm surprised you didn't hurt yourselves."

Nadine added, "Wouldn't it be a hoot if you got stuck in one of those positions and had to call 911?"

Alicia replied, "I've seen some pretty hot guys who are EMTs. That could work out very ok."

The dark cloud started to descend when Denise came off stage from her solo dance in the ten o'clock show. Usually she was very excited after showing every bit of her bare body to a roomful of strangers. This time she looked worried. "Mr. Mann is here," she told me. "He's sitting with three men I don't know at a table right by the stage. They were smiling and laughing when I went out. The next time I looked at them, the other guys seemed to be enjoying me, but Mann looked really pissed."

There was nothing we could do now. Mann had already seen Denise. If we refused to go on together, it would screw Danielle and Kurt without helping us. Denise and I went onstage during the 11 o'clock show together, bare ass naked. We did our dance, but it was far from our best performance. I kept looking at Cameron Mann. He was looking at us. His face looked like a volcano about to explode. By the midnight show, Mann's friends had left but he was still there. He looked even more pissed off, if that was possible.

After the bar closed, Kurt and Danielle took Denise and me into Kurt's office. With the door closed, Kurt said, "That asshole Cameron Mann demanded to see me after the midnight show. He said I'd lied and told him it was only secretaries from SHM working here. I reminded him that I hadn't said who was working here or what their position was at SHM. I also reminded him that he had promised me that no one would be fired because of what they did here on their own time. I told him rather forcefully that he wouldn't get any work from me, and that I'd tell every other client of his I know, if he breaks that promise. He was pissed off, but I think you're ok." Danielle didn't say anything, but she gave each of Denise and me a hug.

Denise and I usually stayed at the bar after closing, having drinks in the nude with our friends. We usually drove home naked. That night, we dressed, apologized to everyone else, and left right after we left Kurt's office.

Mann's secretary called me at 9:00 a.m. the next Monday with a curt message: "Mr. Mann wants to see you now." When I reached the anteroom to Mann's corner office, Denise was standing there. She looked very beautiful and very scared. The secretary led us into Mann's office then left, closing the door behind her. Mann was sitting at his desk. There were two chairs in front of the desk. He didn't invite us to sit down. He just stared at us for, maybe, three minutes.

"You disgust me," were Mann's first words. "Showing off your, your, uh, private parts in public and taking money for it," he elaborated, "is just sick." He got louder. "Your treachery is beyond belief. If it ever got out that one of our associates or paralegals danced in a bar STARK NAKED, no partner could ever show his face in public again! We'd be ruined! You are not the kind of people I will tolerate here. I don't even want to see you on the street."

Mann seemed to calm slightly. "I promised Kurt Zeitzler that you wouldn't be fired. I did not promise that you wouldn't voluntarily resign. I want resignations from both of you on my desk in an hour. Then get your personal things and get the hell out of these offices."

I was getting pissed off myself. "You can't force us to 'voluntarily' resign," I said. Mann gave me a look of pure hate. "You piece of shit...," he started. He caught himself. "You're right," he conceded, "I can't force you to resign, right now. I can make you so miserable that you'll resign within a year. The men on the Executive Committee are upstanding, churchgoing men. If I tell them what I saw the two of you doing Saturday, they'll fire you on the spot. Right now, you can leave with two weeks' pay and neutral references. We'll verify that you worked here and say nothing good or bad. If you make us force you out, you'll get references so bad you'll never have another job besides nude dancer. You're both employees at will. It's your choice. I hope you make better choices now than when you decided to dance naked for those perverts Zeitzler and his wife."

I looked at Denise. She was losing it. There was nothing to say. Mann had us, no matter what he'd promised Kurt. Denise would have left that meeting destroyed if Mann had stopped there.

Mann didn't stop. "Stone," he went on, "I know you're fucking her. That's ok. That's really what she's here for. I don't give a shit whether she's a good worker or not. Why do you think we hire women who look like her? We want them to hook up with the male attorneys. A man who isn't getting laid doesn't work well. But why let her show her bare tits and ass in public? Why did you show yourself naked in public? I thought you had potential. Now I realize you're trash. You're both trash. Get out and have those letters to me in an hour!"

As we left Mann's office, his secretary gave us a sympathetic look. A lot of good that was. I led Denise to the elevators. We went down to the first floor and out of the building. Outside, it was a hot late August day.

HStoner
HStoner
2,401 Followers
12