Her Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither one of us had anymore to say so we went upstairs together and went to bed. Did we make love? Not that night but the next three nights.

Life got a lot better after that. Beth went out with her three girlfriends and she did nothing with anyone else. How do I know that? I don't. You see, I never did hire that private detective to film them. I checked on the price and it was way too high, but I didn't tell Beth that. And Rick did put together some type of divorce papers that I conveniently left on my desk for about a week so Beth was sure to see them.

Now I take my wife out to dinner and dancing at least once every two weeks and yes I said dancing. We signed up for couple's salsa dancing classes. You see, after Latin dancing with my wife for an hour or two she about kills me in bed.

I don't think Beth is bored any more but if she is, she's hiding it well. And, she was wrong about one thing. I too felt like we were in a rut. And when we were at the mall, I looked at all the pretty ladies when they walked by. Did I ever feel like taking it any further? Never. I didn't want to end up a two-time loser like my ex Susan. I had the best family a man could ask for and a little strange stuff wasn't worth it no matter how good it looked on the outside.

So, no one cheated, got cuckolded, or even got divorced. Boring fucking story, but that's sometimes what life is. But hell, who am I to judge how people live? I've got my own life to worry about...

12