Her Secret Admirer

Story Info
Sara could have been nicer to Max.
12.3k words
4.51
43k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MisfitToy
MisfitToy
239 Followers

Who's to say when interest turns into attraction, infatuation, and finally, obsession? The lines between them can get fuzzy awfully quick. It all just depends on your point of view.

Max knew the second he laid his eyes on her. All it took was a brief flash of her stocking-covered thigh, a business suit skirt riding a little higher than it should have as she exited the taxi cab, and he knew he'd found the woman of his dreams.

He stood frozen in the lobby of that office building, a motionless mop handle grasped in his hand while his heart pounded madly in his chest. He gawked at her in silence as she strode by him towards the elevators.

Her beauty stopped him in his tracks, like something out of a movie. She was young, with the soft, smooth skin of a woman in her early twenties. Her green eyes and long, wavy, dark red hair took his breath away. Her soft, moist lips curled into the most incredible smile he'd ever seen.

Max stared as she passed him, his eyes moving slowly over her body hidden beneath that smart, crisp business attire. Her beige jacket and white silk blouse clung ever so subtly to the curves of her breasts, hinting at their fullness in spite of her small frame.

Her skirt, which only seconds ago flashed a silky thigh, loosely hugged her curved hips, swaying to the rhythm of her backside as she walked away. Max could only stare breathlessly as she slipped into the elevator with the doors sliding shut behind her.

Instantly, a thousand questions flooded his over-taxed brain. Who was that woman? Does she work in the building? Which office? Will I ever see her again? Just like that, he was in love.

The security guard at the reception desk caught the entire exchange and chuckled. "You like that, huh?" the old black man asked.

Max suddenly snapped out of his dream state and could only muster a nod. The guard chuckled again. "Oh, man, you best give dat up. A fine thing like dat want nothin' ta do with yo raggedy ass."

Max said nothing and immediately began mopping the floor again, letting the guard's commentary go without a response. "She don't want no janitor, dat's fo' sho'."

"Do you know her?" he grunted.

"Forget it, man. She way outta yo' league." He stopped mopping and glared at the old man.

The guard's smile suddenly faded as a chill passed through him. "Dat's Miss Sara, Sara Sweet," he replied. "You new here. She up on twenty seven, P & G Co."

Max continued staring until he was sure nothing else would be forthcoming from the old man, and then slowly continued with his mopping. Sara Sweet, he thought as he worked, sounds like an flavor of ice cream.

All day, Max thought of Sara and in that time his mind let him convince himself that he had a shot. OK, he thought, maybe he was never very good with women, but this time was different.

"Socially awkward" is how the high school counselors finally described him. Max didn't care what their reports said. What did they know anyway? All he needed to do was meet the right woman. A woman, he told himself, not those silly little girls in high school.

At seventeen he had his first sexual experience. He'd saved enough money, fifty dollars to be exact, and went to see Ebony, a black dancer/stripper/prostitute in a seedy bar downtown. There, in a room behind the stage of that rundown strip club, he got his first blow job.

It lasted all of forty seconds but that's all Max needed. At seventeen, he could pass for a man twice his age, with his large, muscular physique, jet black hair and perpetual five o'clock shadow. No one ever questioned him so getting into clubs was no big deal.

Every week, Max returned to see Ebony dance and take him in the back, and every week he received another lesson in his sexual education. Some of those lessons took a turn towards the exotic, as Ebony liked to get a little freaky now and then.

Over time, however, Max grew to want something more, something real, something he didn't have to pay for. But finding the right woman was a lot harder than he ever reasoned. His few relationships lasted, at most, a month or two.

And now, years removed from those high school days, he finally met the woman of his dreams. Yes, he thought, the wait was worth it. This was true love.

But what did Max know about love? Nothing except that he wanted it. He wanted her and he knew nothing about her either, so Max decided he'd fix that. He'd learn everything he could about Sara Sweet.

Reconnaissance, the gathering of information to be used advantageously, that's how Max saw it. If he could find things out about her, where she lived, where she went to school, who her friends were, what kind of flowers she liked, he could use that information to win her heart.

Information was knowledge, and knowledge was power. Power would put him at ease and make him more confident. He'd be able to muster up the necessary courage to talk to her and ask her for a date. Since he knew so much about her, she'd get to know him too and fall in love with him.

He waited outside of the building across the street, hoping to see her as she left for the day. 4:30, 5:30, 6:30, 7:30, they all came and went and yet Max never saw her leave. She must have left the office already. How was he going to find out where she lived if he couldn't follow her home?

And then he remembered. The twenty seventh floor. There were name plates for all of the offices and cubicles. He looked up at the building. The cleaning crew wouldn't arrive until 9:00 PM and they wouldn't get to her floor for at least three hours.

He entered around the service door and took the freight elevator up to twenty seven. The offices were deserted. He walked between the rows of gray cubes and then, along the far wall, he found it. "Ms. Sara Sweet."

Ms, he thought. She's not married. He looked at her desk. The typical clutter of files and papers. No pictures or personal items. He closed his eyes and breathed deeply. Mmmm, clean and fresh, with just a hint of her perfume.

Max turned to his left. Hanging on a hook from the top of the cubicle was a coat hanger and a sweater. Dark burgundy, to help keep her warm when the air conditioning was too cold. He slipped it off the hanger. Mmmm, so soft. He lifted it and covered his face, inhaling deeply again.

The sweet fragrance of her perfume flooded his senses and Max suddenly became aware of his arousal, his cock stirring uncomfortably in his tightening pants. With one hand he adjusted his crotch while holding the soft garment against his face with the other.

His hand felt good and Max began to rub himself as he buried his face in her sweater and inhaled again. The soft, sensual feel of the cashmere on his skin coupled with a hint of her aroma made his cock stiffen. God, she was sexy!

Slowly, he lifted his head from the sweater. He felt something on his cheek. Max dropped the sweater on her desk and reached for his face, pulling off one long, wavy, deep red hair. Her hair. He kept rubbing his cock as he held up that lone strand of hair.

Lovingly, Max studied that hair. He was certain it was natural, not out of the bottle like all of those other blondes and brunettes he saw every day. No, she was an original, the love of his life. He let it dangle in front of his nose and inhaled again.

Standing in her cubicle like this, next to her chair, rubbing his aching cock, holding her hair, Max closed his eyes and let his mind wander. He imagined her sitting in that chair, right here in front of him, his cock aching to be free while he held her hair in his hand. If only she'd release him and take him.

His hand continued massaging his cock through those uncomfortable clothes. That chair, he thought. He opened his eyes and looked down. She sits in that chair. Today she sat right here, in that skirt, those thighs. Those silky thighs. And her magnificent ass.

Max swiveled the chair out and knelt down in front of it. He imagined her sitting there, her skirt riding up again, this time only higher, up around her waist, and those stocking covered legs slightly parted. Slowly, he bent forward.

Max's face rested against the cloth seat. He inhaled deeply again while his hand stroked along the length of his now throbbing cock. That smell, that's her scent. Her sweet pussy. Her magnificent ass. They were right here, only moments before. So close.

His balls began to ache as his cock begged for release. He took another deep breath. Her smell was intoxicating. A wave of lust rushed over him. Max stood up and unbuckled his pants, dropping them and his boxers down to his thighs.

His large cock sprung forward and he immediately began stroking himself. He closed his eyes again, imagining her sitting in that chair, her face level with his aching erection. This was her delicate hand stroking him, jacking him off.

That long, wavy, deep red hair would feel good in his hand as she stared at him with those wide, green eyes, jerking him off. He could feel his orgasm mounting. His balls swelling, tightening.

And then he exploded. Grunting, Max imagined shooting his warm, sticky cum all over her sweet angel face, a stream landing across her soft, moist lips while she pumped him with her hand, another on her long, wavy red hair. His balls pulsed while his hand worked furiously along the length and head of his throbbing cock.

Slowly, Max's orgasm subsided and he opened his eyes. His cum had shot everywhere, on her chair, on her computer monitor, on her desk, on the files and on her sweater. Quickly, he reached for a tissue from the box on her desk and wiped his hand clean.

He pulled his pants up and tucked his weakening cock back inside. Tissue after tissue, as best as he could, he wiped up the mess he created. The flimsy material left a slight steak on the monitor and files, but they'd dry before anyone could notice he reasoned.

Her chair was another story. Max quickly made his way to the Janitor's closet in the hall and brought back some paper towels. He carefully and painstakingly dabbed at the cooling sperm until he was satisfied no more could be removed.

Lastly, he took more tissue and did his best to clean her sweater. Once he was sure he could do no better, he carefully hung the sweater on the back of her chair. There, he thought, just like I was never here.

*****

The next morning, Sara plopped her purse down on her desk and froze. It was a feeling, something she'd never felt before. She looked around her workspace. This was her cube alright, but something was wrong.

Something, she did not know what. She slowly scanned her desk but couldn't determine the source of her angst. She hadn't noticed the files slightly askew, her monitor tilted just a little bit lower, or the empty tissue box next to her keyboard. Or the small cum-stain on the sleeve of her sweater as it shrouded the back of her musky chair.

*****

Max avoided Sara that morning. He just knew he couldn't look at her, not after what he did last night in her cubicle. Not because he was embarrassed or ashamed.

On the contrary, Max kept his distance because she had sparked such an arousal in him. He loved her more today than yesterday. She was the woman for him, the love of his life, the one he had been waiting an eternity for.

He lay awake in bed all night thinking about her. He had jerked off again, imagining all of the things he so desperately wanted to do to her, when he suddenly had an idea. He was going to break the ice and he knew just what to do.

That evening, after everyone had left the building, he slipped again through the service entrance and took the freight elevator up to the twenty seventh floor. Making sure no one was still around, he slipped into the P & G Co. offices and made his way to her cubicle.

Immediately, his cock began to stiffen and he longed to have a repeat encounter with her just like last night. Her sweater was still there, hanging on the hanger off the hook to his left. Her chair was pulled away from the desk, the same chair that carries her scent and only a few minutes ago cupped her glorious ass.

Oh, how Max longed to unzip his pants and cum again with her. But he showed restraint and self control. Tonight was the night he'd set his plan in motion.

On her keyboard he placed the gourmet candy bar with his note, signed by a secret admirer. That would surely pique her interest, he thought. How could she not be intrigued?

His cock throbbed, demanding attention. His lust for her was building again, boiling to the point where he was shaky in his belief of being in control.

Quickly, he dropped to his knees and buried his face in the seat of her chair again. He inhaled deeply, hoping to catch all of her scent just once more. He took another deep breath and held it, keeping her essence inside of him in his lungs.

Max's cock ached and he knew that he only had a few more seconds before he'd be unable to contain his lust. Slowly, he began licking her chair, the chalice that cradled her incredible ass, legs, and most of all, her pussy.

He lapped at the course fabric, imagining he was licking his Goddess. He worked his tongue up and down the center, right where heaven resides during the day.

Just as suddenly, he stopped. He had to go before this went beyond the point of no return. Max jumped up and bolted towards the exit, his cock aching, his balls nearing explosion. If he was lucky, he could make it home before he came in his pants. Home, to where he could be with his Goddess again.

*****

Sara stepped into her cubicle and plopped down into her chair. Damn, it's only Wednesday, she thought, as she put her head back. There it was again. That creepy feeling. She couldn't really identify what it was, but her sixth sense was sending out signals.

Glancing around her workspace, she saw it. There, on her keyboard, somebody had put a candy bar and a note. It's not secretary day, she thought.

She opened the note: "Sweets for the sweet, your Secret Admirer." How many times had she heard that one before, she wondered. Great, another original! That's all I need.

Who was it this time? The old guy in Accounting? He hit on her every chance he had, even though he was married and old enough to be her father. Eww! She took every opportunity to let any would-be suitors know, she wasn't interested.

She'd be the one doing the pursuing, thank you very much, not the other way around. With her looks and body, she was going to marry some rich guy, not some schlubb with only two dollars to his name. Sara was used to getting what she wanted her way.

She picked up the candy bar and cringed. It was some unknown brand of milk chocolate, the type kids sell door-to-door trying to raise money for this school club or that team. Yuck, she thought! Sara crumpled up the note, scooped up the candy bar and dropped them both in the trash can next to her desk.

It was the same thing the next day and the next. Every morning, Sara would enter her cubicle at work and immediately get a weird vibe. And there would be another bad candy bar next to another un-original note.

Her Secret Admirer. It was beginning to give her the creeps. At work, on her way home, Sara kept having the feeling of being watched, of being followed. She was an attractive woman and used to unwanted attention, but this was different. Her sixth sense kept telling her so.

*****

Max couldn't have been happier. For almost two weeks now, he'd been slipping into Sara's office late at night or very early in the morning, leaving her candy and always with the same note from her Secret Admirer. She must be going crazy, wondering who could be so much in love with her, he thought.

Every morning he'd be in the lobby, mopping, cleaning or fixing whatever, just to watch her walk in. My God, she was beautiful! Each time he'd simply stare at her, drinking in every movement of her magnificent body.

One day it might be her smile that captivated him, the next day her eyes, or her hair, or her breasts, or her legs, or her ass. They were each just another reason to fall deeper in love with her.

One time, she walked right by home, jabbering on the phone, not really noticing him. He could smell her perfume and instantly, his cock got hard, remembering those nights in her cubicle.

Another time, she walked past him towards a trash can. She tossed a tissue but missed, and Max watched as it hit the floor near the wall. Immediately, he made his way over and picked it up, but instead of putting it in the garbage can, he slipped it into the pocket of his coveralls. That night as he masturbated thinking of her, he blew his sperm into that very tissue, the one she held up to her face.

Every day he got bolder, even smiling at her as she walked through the lobby. Oblivious of her Secret Admirer as she hurried towards the elevators.

Max had been watching her and realized she left work anytime between 5:00 and 5:30. How he missed her that first day he wasn't sure, but slowly, he discovered her routine.

That first day, he saw her getting out of a taxi, so he figured she didn't drive to work. He was correct. The first time he followed her home, she took the bus. He trailed her to the bus stop and watched her getting on, too nervous to go any further.

The next day, he'd gotten up enough courage but she changed on him and walked. He followed her, maybe twenty paces behind, watching every movement of her incredible ass in that skirt. For blocks he followed her, hypnotized by the rhythmic churning of her round cheeks.

God, her ass was perfect! Round and tight, her skirt framing her curves perfectly, with just the right amount of jiggle for each step of her athletic legs. She was a true Goddess!

Each of those steps, every movement of her magnificent backside, added another drop of fuel to the burning fire of lust inside of him. Max used every ounce of self-restraint and control he possessed from simply rushing forward, throwing her up against a wall, ripping up her skirt and taking her from behind.

He followed her for blocks as she walked, carefully averting his attention when she'd stop and turn around looking back. Her Secret Admirer was much too clever to be caught that easily. She must being going crazy with joy wondering when he would reveal himself to her.

Max followed her all the way to the train station. She doesn't live in the city, he determined. She must commute from the suburbs. However, once again, he lost his nerve and did not get on the train.

The next day, he followed her to the bus stop again and this time was able to summon up enough courage to get on the bus with her. The rush hour crowd packed in. She stood no more than ten feet behind him in the aisle as the bus lurched onward.

Max did his best to focus and look straight ahead because he knew if he kept turning back toward her she would figure him out. No, not yet, he thought. He must stay strong and not ruin her surprise.

Block after painful block, the bus crept on through the traffic, finally arriving at the train station. Max already knew which train she took so he walked ahead of her. 007 had never been this smooth.

She slipped into a seat with Max taking one across the aisle and a little behind her. He bought an end-of-the-line ticket from the Conductor, not exactly sure of her stop.

Oh, the delicious agony of it all. She was this close, close enough to reach out and touch her. Through his sunglasses, he stared at her as she blankly looked out the window, his eyes burning each of her delicate features into his memory.

Unfortunately, he lost her at the station. She had her car in the parking lot and there was no such thing as taxi service in the suburbs. He watched as her little sports car drove away.

Tonight, however, was going to be different. He tried to drive to the station yesterday and meet her train, but with rush hour traffic he was almost an hour behind her. So, he parked his car in the lot near where she had parked the day before and took the train back into the city. That way she'd be able to drive off in her car with him in tow in his. Smart!

MisfitToy
MisfitToy
239 Followers