Her Secret Admirer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight was monumental because tomorrow was the big day. Tomorrow he was going to speak to Sara Sweet for the first time, reveal himself as her Prince, her Secret Admirer, and ask her for a date. He'd need just one more time, to bolster his confidence.

Max waited for Sara across the street from their building, like he had for the past couple of weeks. There she was, more beautiful with each day. Instantly, Max's cock sprang to attention and his lust began to build.

He followed her to the bus stop and got on just behind her. Her perfume filled his nostrils as she walked slowly down the aisle in front of him. Someday they'd be walking down a different aisle, together, he thought.

He stood so close to her on that bus, no more than an arm's reach away, praying the bus would brake or swerve suddenly, causing her body to bump into his. Oh, he ached to free his cock and take her right there.

It seemed like only seconds and then they were at the train station. Max sat all the way at the back of the car and just stared at her the whole way, turning away each time she turned back to look around. It's like she can feel my love, he thought.

Then they were at her stop. His plan was working perfectly! He quickly dashed to his car and in moments was tailing her out of the parking lot.

She drove slowly onward and he made sure to keep a distance between them. He couldn't blow it now.

In minutes, she was turning right, pulling into a cul-de-sac. Max turned left down the opposite street and looked in the rear view mirror to see which drive way she pulled into. Now that he knew where she lived, all he had to do was wait for nightfall.

Max drove away, secure in the knowledge he had just attained. He had to get ready for tonight. He had to change into the dark sweatshirt and pants, dark shoes and stocking cap. He could remain hidden under cover of the night as he watched her.

He waited until almost 10:00 PM, her lights down the street still visible from his vantage point. Quietly, he slipped out of his car and shut the door. No one around, he thought. Perfect!

He crept towards her house, quiet, silent, unseen, invisible. In seconds he was under her living room window. Max's heart pounded in his chest. Slowly he looked in.

She sat there, on her sofa watching television. She looked even more beautiful, if that was possible. She also looked sexier, having lost her conservative yet provocative business attire in favor of casual jeans and a loose t-shirt.

Max yearned to bust through her door, reveal himself as her Prince and true love, so they could begin their life together. It took all of his self-control and lack of courage to remain simply a spectator.

In seconds, Max was painfully aware of his throbbing erection. Thank God he wore loose sweat pants, he thought, to allow for his growing lust and arousal.

He watched her as she sat on the sofa, watching television. He studied her face, the curves of her breasts under the loose fitting shirt, and the shape of her thighs in her blue jeans. She truly was a Goddess.

A clock chimed in her living room and she reached for the remote, flicking off the television. He watched as she rose up, walked out of the room and shut off the lights. Down the hall, another light flicked on, and Max crept around the house to the lit window.

Her bathroom. Max watched as Sara readied herself for bed. She brushed her teeth, staring straight at her reflection in the mirror, unaware of his presence a few feet away. With each brushing movement she made, her breasts swung freely beneath her cotton shirt. Instantly, he his began rubbing his throbbing cock through his loose pants.

He squeezed the stiffening shaft as he watched her. Her breasts were bigger than he thought. Bigger, fuller. They moved like pendulums underneath her t-shirt, their weight swaying back and forth. Her nipples stiffened as they dragged across the fabric.

Max breathing came heavier. His hand started moving faster on his cock. And, just like that, she switched off the light and left the bathroom. A few seconds later, another light switched on down the hall.

He quickly dashed over towards the lighted window, just in time to watch the shade being pulled down. Max made for the other lighted window around the corner, in her back yard, just as that shade too was drawn.

Only she had not taken it all the way down. There was maybe an inch, no more than two, above the sill and Max leered inside. She stood facing away from him, her back towards his peeping eyes.

In one quick motion, Max watched as her delicate hands reached down, unbuttoned her jeans and unzipped the front. She tugged them down, scissoring her shapely thighs to help the fabric move lower.

Max held his breath while his heart beat madly against his ribs. She wore a thong, dark, maybe navy blue or black. Shiny, maybe silk, he thought. But he couldn't think. His entire being was focused on that thin strip of material as it dove down and out of site, down between her perfect ass cheeks.

He stood outside of her window, motionless except for his hand, watching as she bent over in front of him to slide her jeans over her feet and finally, picking them off the floor. Like an upside down heart, her round, firm ass was there, on display, only inches from his lust.

Max slipped his hand inside his pants and began stroking his cock. She turned slightly to her left and pulled off her t-shirt. Her body was even more amazing than he imagined.

Her breasts were full, round, much bigger than her frame would indicate. Her nipples were small but hard. Stiff. Firm. Standing as she did, her body silhouetted from the overhead light, her nipples jutting forward from her Hershey kiss-shaped breasts.

Oh, how Max yearned for them. To touch them, to lick them, to suck on them. His body was on fire, filled with lust. He wanted to bust through her window and take her there. She was more than he could have ever dreamt of.

And then she moved her left hand up, slowly cupping her breast. He swallowed hard, watching as she closed her eyes, her left hand slowly moving, fondling, caressing the delicate skin she kept hidden. Her finger tips danced along her sensitive flesh, slowly working in circles towards her already stiff nipple.

Max grunted under his breath, quietly, discreetly, peering in at her as his hand slid up and down along the length of his stiff cock. She leaned her head back as her fingers found her nipple. Her soft sensuous lips parted while she exhaled. He stared in disbelief as he saw her right hand trace the small trail down her stomach.

Slowly, her fingers worked her nipple while her other hand moved down her body. Breathlessly, he watched as her hand slipped across the front of her thong and slid down to her pussy. Max held his breath as he watched her finger slide up and down her hidden lips.

His cock felt like it would explode, literally explode, in his hand as he watched her through the partially shaded window. Just as suddenly, she stopped and turned towards the bed. He watched as she walked, her breasts swaying in synchronization with her movements.

He watched her open the drawer in the stand next to her bed and take something out. Max stared in astonishment. In her left hand she held a large vibrator. She turned again, flipping the light switch with her right hand.

Suddenly, the lights went off and Max's eyes saw nothing. It took a few seconds, but slowly he was able to make out shapes in her room again.

She was on the bed, already under the covers. He could see slow movements as she lay there. The seconds passed and he gradually was able to see that she had resumed touching herself, her left hand still working her exposed breast while her right hand was beneath the bed sheets.

He watched as she spread her legs under the covers, the fabric moving with her. As she did so, he pulled his sweatpants and underwear down to his thighs again, his hands free to stroke and fondle himself along with her.

Her hands moved slowly over her body and Max followed suit. Up and down his hard shaft he worked his right hand. She slid her feet flat on the bed, her knees up and apart, working her own right hand between her parted thighs.

She let out a small moan. So did Max. He picked up the pace as he saw her take her hand out from under the sheets, lift the vibrator, turn it on, and dive back down between her milky thighs.

He watched as she threw her head back against the pillow , imagining the tip brushing her moist pussy lips. She let out another soft moan as she worked the vibrator up and down. Slowly, she began to circle her clit, letting out another gasp of pleasure as the pulsating head brushed across.

Max's hand moved furiously along his shaft, up and down, pistonning on his aching cock. He could feel his orgasm building, boiling, rolling to that delicious point of no return. When she lifted her left breast up to her mouth, licking and sucking on her stiff nipple, he exploded.

Max let out a large moan. His balls pumped and squeezed wave after wave of cum. He moaned again as his hand tightened around his shaft, his cum splashing on the side of her housel and on the dirt beneath her window.

His moans were too loud. They brought Sara out of her trance-like state of ecstasy, her eyes wide open and staring straight at the window Max was perched lecherously in front of. In a flash, Max darted to his right, his hard cock still at attention, running, trying to pull up his pants with each stride.

He ran and he ran, not looking back. In seconds, he was at his car. He jumped inside, hit the engine and sped away into the dark night.

*****

After last night, Max wanted Sara more than ever. He had every intention of asking her out today, but what he saw last night made him put it off just a little longer. That morning, he called off work.

Last night gave him other ideas. His lust for her was so great, his obsession so all-consuming, he simply had to get into her room. He simply had to do it.

It would be easy too. He knew her routine, knew she'd be at work the whole day. He knew where she lived and that no one would be home.

Max parked his car up the street and walked a block or so to her house on the cul-de-sac. Walked right up the driveway to the side door, away from any nosy neighbors.

Popping open the back door was easy, something he learned in the misspent days of his youth that also came in handy as an adult. In seconds, he was closing the door behind him.

Her kitchen was a lot nicer than his. Her whole house was, but Max was not here for decorating tips. He walked through the kitchen, down the hall and into her bed room.

Max's heart began pounding as he stood in the doorway. The slatted wooden headboard was more masculine than he expected. Immediately, his cock sprang to attention as he looked down at her bed. The sheets were rumpled, the bed unmade.

There, that's where she laid last night, masturbating, as he watched her from that window. He looked around. There, on the floor, were her discarded clothes.

Wave after wave of desire washed over him. His lust grew, churning up from deep inside. God, he wanted her! She was so sexy. He had to have her.

Max's cock ached and he instantly began stroking himself through his pants. He wanted more. His lust was insatiable. Without thinking, Max kicked off his shoes and began pulling his clothes off. In seconds he was naked, standing next to her bed, his large cock stiff and demanding attention.

He looked down at thick, swollen head and noticed, lying on the floor at his feet, her underwear. The dark blue, silky, shiny thong, the thin garment that covered her treasures beneath those clothes, was right there.

Max picked up her lingerie with his left hand while his right stroked his aching cock. The fabric felt good in his hands. But he wanted more.

He raised it up to his face, to his nose, and inhaled deeply. Her musky smell, her pussy, her ass, her scent, filled his nostrils. Max's hand moved up and down his cock while he took another deep breath.

He felt his knees weaken and laid down on her bed, where she laid last night, masturbating, just like he was doing now. Max opened his mouth and sucked at the small strip of fabric that covered her pussy and asshole, his saliva mixing with and re-invigorating her own secretions.

But Max wanted more. He remembered the drawer next to the bed. He dropped her thong only to reach over, open the drawer and take out her vibrator.

Max's balls ached as he studied the phallic shape, envying the rubber and plastic device for its intimacy with his Goddess. He held it closer to his face, studying every long, sleek curve.

He could feel his unquenchable lust burning, his balls aching for relief. As if in a dream, he dropped his cock and reached for her thong with his right hand. He slid the silky material along the length of his cock, brushing down between his legs and his swollen balls.

Up and down, he lovingly brushed his throbbing cock with her thong until he could take no more. He held his cock and the silky lingerie in his right hand and began stroking himself, jacking himself into her underwear.

Max stuck out his tongue and licked her vibrator. In seconds, he was licking and sucking all around, tasting her juices spilled on that instrument of pleasure from the night before.

The intensity was more than he could stand. His balls began to tighten and Max felt that incredible wave of ecstasy beginning to wash over him. His cock exploded, his balls pumping cum into her thin undergarment as he licked her juices clean from the dildo.

Wave after wave, his orgasm was more intense than ever before. The thin material of her thong was no match for his lust. His cum drenched the fabric, the overflow on his thigh as well as the bed sheet.

Max didn't care. He was in heaven. He'd never felt like this before. He was in love with a Goddess. The next time, it would be her in this bed with him, not his imagination.

*****

Sara came home from another incessantly monotonous day of work. Another generic candy bar and that same unimaginative note greeted her at her desk this morning. Whoever this freak was, it was beginning to creep her out.

She was sure someone was watching her during the day. Her sixth sense was always on lately and it was beginning to wear on her nerves.

Even last night, lying in bed, she had that feeling. The creep robbed her of a good orgasm. Instead of that earth-shattering-let's-have-a-cigarette climax she had so desperately needed, all she could manage was a little tingle.

She kept thinking she heard noises outside her window, but when she got up to check, nothing. The creep was in her head and she was ready for him to leave her alone.

She walked into her bedroom. She was such a slob. The bed sheets were practically strewn on the floor. She knew she didn't sleep well last night, especially with her anti-climatic climax, but she didn't think she had tossed and turned that much.

She scooped up the sheets and her discarded clothing from the floor and walked to the laundry room. She separated the sheets and tossed them into the washing machine. She began organizing piles of clothing on the floor for the next loads. Whites here, colors here, delicates here.

Still a bit edgy, she noticed her thong was missing. Brand new, only worn once, but it wasn't here with all the other clothes. She probably missed it when she picked up her clothes off the floor. She was such a slob.

Walking back into her bedroom, she noticed her night stand drawer was slightly ajar. That's odd, she thought. She always made sure to close that one. That's where she kept Big Bill.

Sara opened the drawer. There it was, but not like she normally left it. She always put Big Bill in head first, with the tip towards the back of the drawer. But not now. Now, Big Bill was the other way around, with the tip towards the handle.

Sara shook her head. She really needs to get this thing with the creep over with so she can get her life back on track.

*****

Today was the day. The normal morning buzz filled the air of the lobby as people rushed by, to and fro, on their way to work. Max waited patiently, his coverall's clean, his hair neatly combed, his face clean shaven.

Today was the day he'd finally break his silence and speak to Sara Sweet. She must be going crazy, he thought, wondering when her Secret Admirer would finally reveal himself.

Today was the day. And, right on time, in through the revolving doors walked the object of his obsession. Max thought he'd never seen her more beautiful. The sunlight followed her as she entered the large space, warming her in its glow much like she had done for him.

She strode purposefully yet gracefully towards the elevators, just like every morning. From the corner of her eye, she saw him approaching from the left, making straight for her path.

Max's heart pounded in his chest as he approached and then he saw her noticing him. Her long, wavy red hair turned towards him, her green eyes finally looking into his.

Their paths finally converged and they both stopped, Max's smile beaming, lighting the entire lobby. Sara stared disdainfully at him. Slowly, she looked him up and down, a bouquet of flowers in his hand, standing in his coverall's and workboats.

Then she noticed the candy bar in his other hand. The same candy bar he'd been leaving at her desk now for weeks. His beaming smile told her the rest.

Angrily, she growled, "You? You're the one?"

Max continued smiling, smiling that silly smile, that silly, speechless smile, merely nodding in her presence.

"You're kidding, right? This has got to be some kind of joke. OK, who put you up to this?" she continued, looking around to find the prankster. Max's smile began to fade. "Look, ah," she added, looking at his name tag, "Max is it? Look, Max, I don't mean to be cruel or anything, but you've got some nerve, coming into my office like that."

His smile vanished as she continued. "You can't be serious?" she barked. "Do you really think I'd go out with someone like you? You're a janitor, for Christ's sake." He dropped his head, lowering the bouquet and staring at his boots.

"You've been following me too, haven't you?" she asked angrily. "Scarring me half to death. Let me make this really clear, Max. I'm not interested. Not now. Not ever. You got that? You give me the creeps. Don't give me any more candy, no more notes. Keep your flowers. Find some little all-night diner waitress and live happily ever after. Just leave me alone."

Sara brushed passed him on her way to the elevators. Crushed, heartbroken, Max turned and watched her leave. "You didn't have to be so mean," was all he could muster.

"Leave me alone," she repeated loudly, loud enough for some bystanders to turn and watch Max's defeat. The doors opened and she slipped into the elevator.

"I told ya so," laughed the old black security guard from his desk. "I tried ta help ya but ya wouldn't listen." Max threw the flowers and candy on the floor, glared at the old man and marched away.

This isn't over, he angrily thought. Not be a long shot. Who does she think she is? Nobody treats Max like that and gets away with it. Nobody, not even a Goddess.

*****

Sara closed the kitchen door behind her and locked it. God, what a miserable day, she thought. Thank God it's finally over. She dropped her purse on the counter and headed straight for the bedroom.

All she wanted to do was relax. Work was a pain in the butt, as usual. At least she finally took care of her stalker. No more worrying about 'Max', she thought.

Sara kicked off her high heels as she entered her bedroom. She was back on her game, she thought. No bed sheets or dirty laundry strewn about the floor. No, the room looked nice. She didn't notice the gym bag on the floor on the other side of the bed.