Her Secret Admirer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt good to get out of those heels and she slipped her jacket off as well. Sara stood in front of her closet, closed her eyes, stretched her arms up over her head and exhaled sharply. Maybe I can finally get a good night's sleep, she thought.

Suddenly, the closet door burst open causing Sara to gasp in startled amazement. Fear instantly coursed through her body and she took one step backward. Quickly, Max burst from the closet into the room.

"You," she blurted in astonishment. In a flash he was on her. "What the ...?" she screamed, swinging a big, arcing roundhouse right hand punch at him. Max easily blocked it.

"GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!" she yelled. Her words fell on deaf ears. Max continued forward and was quickly on top of her, pushing her back onto the bed. She swung her arms and kicked her legs at him as they wrestled.

Sara was suddenly acutely aware of Max's much larger, much stronger physique. "Why'd you have to be such a bitch?" he angrily growled as he gained control of her. She thrust her head forward, up at him, hoping to bust his nose but he was too quick for her.

Sara screamed loudly and continued kicking and struggling, trying to get away from her much larger attacker. Max laid his full body weight on her, pinning her to the mattress beneath. He grabbed one wrist in his hand, then the other and pulled them over her head.

With minimal effort, he was able to pin both of her hands down with one of his above her head. Sara screamed loudly again and lashed out, trying to bite him anywhere on his face. With his free hand, Max slapped her hard across the cheek.

The sound of his palm striking her flesh resonated throughout the room and caused Sara to cease struggling for a second, both from fear and from shock. That's all the time Max needed.

With cat-like quickness, Max reached his free hand into the bag he'd placed on the floor next to the bed and pulled out a pair of manacles. Before Sara realized what was happening, he'd cuffed her left hand and looped the chain through the wooden slats of her headboard.

The feeling of the cold steel on her wrists reinforced the sense of urgency Sara suddenly felt. She fought against Max with all her might, twisting and turning, hoping to through him off of her or onto the floor.

She thrust one knee upward, desperately seeking that most sensitive of areas, but her tight skirt and Max's considerable weight advantage rendered the blow ineffective. She thrust again and again but to no avail.

Max wrestled with her, simply pinning her down as she struggled. Quickly, any strength she had began to fade under the much more powerful attacker. Feeling her weakening, he held her free hand down, jerked on the handcuffs and pulled it closer. In one final flurry, Max cuffed her free hand and rolled off of her twisting body.

Finally free from his weight, Sara lashed out at her restraints. She pulled and jerked but neither the chain or the headboard would give. She kicked and thrashed about as Max stood at the foot of her bed staring at her.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" she screamed. "LET ME GO!"

"Scream one more time," Max growled, "and I'm gonna slap the shit outta you again." That seemed to quiet her down, but Sara kept on struggling against her chained wrists. "You had to be a bitch, didn't you? I thought you were different but you're just like all the rest. Stuck up bitches."

"Let me go you asshole, and we can forget this ever happened. What do you think you're gonna do to me?" she asked while struggled against her restraints.

Max moved to the side of her bed and smirked. "I'm gonna do whatever I want," he said. He then reached out and squeezed her breasts roughly. "Mmm, nice tits." Sara screamed again and twisted in a vain attempt at escaping his grasp.

Max quickly slapped her, harder this time, and she immediately froze. Slowly, tears began to well up in her eyes and her bottom lip quivered. "I'm sorry," she blurted. "I'm sorry I was so mean to you. Please, I'm usually not like that. I'll be nice."

Max's hands found her breasts again. He silently, roughly squeezed them as she grimaced in both pain and disgust. "Please," she cried, "please, I'm sorry."

"It's a little late for that," he replied. Max pounced on the bed, straddling her hips with his, riding her as if she were a horse, knocking the wind out of her. He sat on her upper thighs, his weight pinning her legs together beneath him.

He sat on her for a few seconds as she caught her breath. His eyes moved over her face and down her body. Lecherously, he stared at her breasts. "You really are a piece of ass," he growled.

Max reached down and pulled at her sleeveless blouse. Sara tried to struggle, but with her arms secured over her head and her legs pinned under him, she could offer little resistance.

Grinning, he stared into her green eyes while grabbing the hem of her top in each hand. In one powerful motion, he pulled his hands apart, tearing and ripping her blouse open from her waist to her neckline.

"NO!" she cried futilely. He leered at her full breasts, barely contained in a lacy black bra, sloshing to and fro with each movement as she continued to struggle.

Max's lust began to build at the sight of her, helpless, there for the taking. Slowly, he slipped an index finger inside one cup and pulled the flimsy material down. Her large breast spilled out of the cup. First one then the other.

"Please," she sobbed. Her cries had no affect on him. Max leaned forward and grabbed her breasts again. "Mmm, such nice big tits," he repeated. He squeezed again as he lowered his mouth to her nipple.

She tossed her head to the side and cried as he greedily began sucking at the stiff bud, his fingers kneading at her warm, soft flesh. He sucked hard, pulling more into his mouth while his tongue swirled circles around and across her sensitive flesh.

Soft and warm, she tasted good to him, spurning him on. His mouth watered as he licked and sucked, a small trail of saliva escaping and running down the curve of her fullness and over his fingers.

He kept licking and sucking her stiff nipple. And then he bit down. "OH!" she cried in pain, arching her back, thrusting her shoulders down into the bed and her hips upward in another futile attempt to escape him.

Max bit down again, and again, chewing softly yet firmly. She cried out with each bite, writhing under the pain he was inflicting. He shifted his attention to the other breast. Back and forth, Max kissed, sucked, licked and bit her nipples.

Sara continued crying and struggling unsuccessfully at the assault on her breasts. Slowly, the pain became more tolerable. Max lifted his head, still sitting on her thighs. Looking down at her, he slapped at her breast.

First one, then the other, like a boxer in training on the speed bag, Max slapped at her breasts. His cock began to ache as he watched her tit flesh jiggle with each hit, her nipples impossibly stiffening more.

Sara's cries had been replaced by soft whimpers and her breathing had become more labored. The look on her face, her soft, angelic, beautiful face, had changed as well. Disgust and contempt were still evident but her fear seemed to have subsided.

Max gave her an evil grin. "I think you like this, don't you slut?"

"You're a pig," she replied. "You disgust me!" Lifting her head off of the bed, she spit up at him. Her warm saliva landed on his cheek and began a slow drip down towards his chin.

His first instinct was to reach out and slap her again. He watched as she flinched in anticipation. Instead, he grunted. "You want to play?" he asked. Max took his right hand and dabbed at his cheek, then licked his hand clean as her face contorted in disgust.

He pursed his lips, generating a pool of his own saliva as it mixed with the remnants of hers in his mouth. He leaned forward and grabbed a handful of her long, red hair. Positioning his face, specifically his lips, over hers, he grunted again and parted his mouth.

A long string of spit dripped down towards her. She thrashed her head from side to side, as best as she could while he held her down by her hair.

His warm saliva landed on her cheek and he dragged it across her face and mouth. Once emptied, he took his free hand and smeared it across her face. Sara could only cry out, close her eyes and wince.

With cat-like agility, Max pounced off of her and began to tear at her skirt. Sara began thrashing again, kicking at him as best she could, but he already had a head start on her. The button and zipper at her waist broke and Max pulled the tight garment down.

She continued struggling but in seconds it was pointless. Max jumped up off the bed, holding the tattered skirt in his right hand, his prize from the fight. Standing at the foot of the bed, he looked down on her.

God, she was beautiful! She wore stockings again, just like that first day he saw her. Thigh high, black, shear. His cock ached as he leered at her almost naked body. Ached to be released.

Max stood at the foot of her bed and began taking off his dark sweatshirt. Sara cried "NO!" again, but her eyes followed his every movement. She watched as his muscular chest was revealed.

Then, her eyes followed his hands down to his waist. She watched as he unbuttoned his pants and unzipped the zipper. She gasped when she saw his already stiff cock. It was big, huge almost, bigger than any she'd seen and certainly been with.

She shook her head from side to side. "No, please," she repeated. Max walked around to the side of the bed, his large cock leading the way, the swollen, bulbous head bouncing obscenely with each step.

Her eyes never left his cock. Max smirked again and reached down, opening the bedside table drawer. Sara's attention shifted as he pulled out her vibrator.

She made another futile attempt, trying to struggle as he jumped back on the bed. Max laid across her hips this time, his chest pinning them to the bed while he pulled at her black thong. "No, please," she repeated as her cries fell on deaf ears.

In a flash, he'd pulled her lingerie down to her knees. Instinctively, Sara pressed her thighs together and he ripped the thong all the way off of her silk-clad legs. She locked her ankles together as he slipped his hands between her knees.

"NO!" she blurted obstinately. It was useless. Max was too strong and powerful for her. He pushed hard, his massive chest flexing, and slowly her legs began to spread. He held her thighs down and open, and stared.

"I knew you'd have a nice pussy," he said as he looked back up at her. He returned his eyes to between her legs. "Soft, mmm. Look at those pussy lips. Swollen, just waitin' to be fucked." She said nothing as she kept struggling against him. "I bet you taste good, too."

Max lowered his head between her outstretched thighs. Just as before, he pooled his saliva in his mouth and let a small stream drip down. She continued thrashing as his drool landed first in her trim pubic hair above and finally down along her distended lips.

Instantly, Max began lapping at her. His tongue worked up and down, licking first one lip then the other. Max slowly pushed his tongue between them. He lifted his head and looked back at her again. "I was right," he said. "Your pussy tastes like honey."

Without waiting for a reply, he buried his head between her thighs and began licking. Greedily, he licked up and down her pussy lips, first sucking one then the other into his mouth. He pulled at her pussy with his lips, pushing his tongue between them and licking her deeper.

Max released her thigh and with his free hand, spread her lips wide with his fingers. Another pool of saliva dripped down, landing on her swollen clit and running down between her lips.

Max began lapping at his saliva, licking up and down, from side to side. He thrust his tongue up and inside. He moved his head slowly back and forth, tongue fucking her wet opening.

Sara's struggles had been replaced by slow undulations of her hips. She hated what this pig was doing to her but in the same time, loved it. Her body slowly began responding to his manipulations and she fought against the sensations he was giving her.

"You love this, don't you slut?" he muttered from between her legs. She thrashed about again in response. He just laughed and immediately resumed licking her. Up and down, Max worked his tongue along her swollen pussy lips, occasionally brushing across her stiffening clit.

Gradually, Max's saliva was replaced by her own juices as her hips moved in unison with his mouth. Suddenly, Max stopped, lifted his head from between her legs, and picked up her vibrator.

She looked at him him in stunned silence, watching as he brought it to her face. "Get it wet, slut," he ordered. Sara shook her head in refusal. Max grabbed another handful of her long, wavy red hair and repeated more menacingly, "Get it wet, slut. Get it wet or I'm gonna dry fuck you with it."

His cock throbbed as he looked into her eyes. He watched as she slowly gave in and surrendered to him. He stared as she parted her lips and stuck out her soft, wet tongue. Slowly, she began licking her vibrator, the plastic glistening with her saliva.

Her tongue licked up and down the shaft, working around the tip in circles, like she was working a stiff cock. Max pushed the tip forward and she instinctively opened her mouth. He watched as she began to bob her head up and down on her plastic cock while his flesh one ached for her.

He pulled the vibrator from her mouth and slid back down between her thighs. Placing the tip to her swollen lips, he held it there and switched it on. The hum filled the room as Max looked up into her eyes. She looked down at him, down between her full breasts and parted thighs.

She hated herself for her surrender. Her body betrayed her. Her hips writhed, trying to insert that fake cock into her wanting pussy, all the while her face shifted from contempt and disgust to lust. Max smiled again and pushed the tip inside.

Sara let out a low moan as Max pushed the vibrator deeper and deeper into her wet pussy. As deep as it would go, he held it there. Instantly, his mouth was on her swollen clit while that buzzing vibrator filled her wet pussy.

The pulsations shot through her body and her hips spasmed while Max continued licking and sucking on her clit. His tongue licked small circles, slowly brushing up and across the tingling tip. All the while, her plastic cock sent shivers throughout each nerve ending.

Sara thrashed her head back and forth. No, she thought, this can't be happening. She could feel her orgasm mounting, building, getting ready to explode. No, she thought, not with this pig. Not like this.

Slowly, her lust, her need to cum, took control. Max's tongue was sending electric currents throughout her body, as was that big plastic cock spasming in her tight pussy. Closer, closer, her climax was inching it's way closer.

No, she thought, she had to fight it. But the more she did, the closer she came to the inevitable. In one sudden rush, her orgasm exploded. Sara cried out, throwing her head back into the pillow, her arms pulling at her restraints while her thighs thrashed about with that big cock buried deep into her quivering pussy.

Pleasure washed over her body. And suddenly she was cumming. Her pussy milked that plastic cock while her clit exploded in ecstasy. And then her juices burst. Wave after wave of warm fluid shot from her pussy, running down her thighs and her cheeks, soaking the bed sheets and Max's chin.

Slowly, her orgasm began to subside, but Max was unrelenting. Silently, she begged him to remove that pulsating cock from her used pussy. Instead he rolled her over, onto her stomach. The muffled buzzing still filled the room but the repositioning caused a shift inside of her.

A whole new and different wave of sensation shot through her body. She wriggled her hips against the mattress, pressing her clit against the firmest thing she could find, unaware that Max had just unhooked her bra and slid it up her arms, wrapping it around her bound wrists at the headboard.

Quickly, he moved back down and lifted her hips. At first, Sara resisted, the sensations from the vibrator and the mattress too pleasurable to pass, but slowly she responded. Finally, he'd gotten her up on her knees and elbows, with her legs together and that glorious plastic cock filling her wet pussy.

The feeling was incredible for Sara and she let out another small moan. She pressed her thighs together in a futile attempt to brush up and stimulate her aching clit, unaware that Max was on his knees behind her.

The vibrations from her pussy were her only care in the world. Max smiled as she groaned, burying her face in the pillow in front of her. He placed his hands on her magnificent ass, the cheeks that had mesmerized him as he followed her through the city that day.

He cupped and squeezed her perfect backside while she moaned from the vibrator. Slowly, he pulled her cheeks apart, her ass wide. My God, she was a Goddess, he thought. Once again, he let loose a small pool of saliva, dripping down between her incredible ass cheeks, down and across her asshole, and down to her pulsating pussy.

The sensations from her pussy were driving Sara wild. She moaned again with pleasure until she was suddenly aware of a new sensation. One she had never felt before. Max's tongue had found her asshole.

Instantly, she began fighting back, shaking her hips and ass, trying to dislodge his tongue from deep between her cheeks, but to no avail. He was too powerful, holding her ass firm in his grasp while his tongue began licking and then probing her virgin opening.

"NO!" she cried, muffled by the soft pillow as she struggled against this new sensation. But the pleasure from her pussy was unrelenting. Slowly, Sara became lost in the ecstasy of her vibrator once again.

Max continued licking her ass. He spread her cheeks wide and pushed his tongue inside, deeper, licking and slowly tongue fucking her tight asshole. Gradually, Sara's hips began to meet his thrusts and she let out another moan.

Shocks of electricity surged through her body, her senses alive. She pushed back, wanting more of his tongue. She could feel her orgasm building again inside, deep inside her soaking pussy.

It hit her instantly. Sara began bucking, up and down, back and forth, her body convulsing from the overwhelming feeling of pleasure generated in her wet pussy and asshole. Once again, her juices gushed from her quivering pussy lips, soaking her thighs and the sheets.

Sara collapsed in exhaustion, her elbows out and face on the pillow, while Max held her propped up on her knees. Thankfully, he finally pulled the vibrator from her sore, wet, used pussy and switched it off.

With her face hidden from his view, she grinned with relief. Her nerves were exhausted, her muscles worn but relaxed. Finally, this was over.

At least, that's what she thought. She hadn't noticed Max reach into the gym bag once more. She flinched, jolted when the soft rubber brushed the overworked nerves of her pussy. Something was sliding across her lips and between her thighs.

Sara began to struggle again, but in her weakened condition she could not possibly hope for success. And then she felt something against her asshole. Something hard, being pushed, trying to enter.

Sara thrashed violently about, with as much vim and vigor as she could muster. "NO!" she screamed, pulling back on her restraints at the headboard.

Max just laughed and kept pushing the butt plug forward. He held her hips firm with one hand and pushed the soft rubber toy with the other. The juices from her pussy acted like the lubricant her hoped they'd be. In seconds, he'd pushed it inside.

Sara bucked and wiggled her hips as best she could, hoping to dislodge whatever that thing was from her butt. Max laughed again and she was aware once again of him being behind her. When he brushed his swollen cock head across her used pussy lips she nearly jumped off the bed.