Her Secret Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,377 Followers

The next part of the film was the blond girl in a small bikini and a man having fun in a round swimming pool. The man’s face was made blurred during editing of the film. After a while they climbed up on a round island in the center of the pool. The only visible sun bed around the pool was a large round bed on the island so they lay down on it with at least a meter space between them. After a while he opened a small door at the bedside and took out a bottle of champagne and two glasses and probably pushed a button on a remote control because the camera zoomed in a closer picture of the island. They giggled and saluted each other’s. There was romantic music but it was impossible to hear their talk. Soon he was sitting closer to her and “accidentally” poured some champagne over her breasts, which he licked up after taken off her bikini top. Then he laid her down, poured champagne to her belly and licked it. She didn’t seem to have any objections, not even when he poured under her bikini bottoms and thereafter took them off and licked both the champagne and her pussy. Apparently she did not noted that he took of his own bathing-trunks while licking her pussy why his sudden penetration into her pussy seemed to be surprise for her. She did a few lame attempts to push him off her but very soon they were passionate kissing and fucking in missionary position.

The next part of the film was black and white without sound taken with infrared light in a dark bedroom with the camera above the bed. The blonde and a man taped in a furious fucking in missionary position and thereafter with same intense in doggy style. Must been a hard “Viagra night”. Then followed by a new silent color sequence in daylight taken rather close up from a side with the blonde lying on a table sucking a cock deep in her throat. She must have swallowed the whole load, as the cock was soft when he took it out from her mouth. Thereafter sequence with the blonde still on the table but now with a pillow under her belly and a hand lubricating her ass with some stuff from a bottle and inserting two fingers into her hole. Then she was dragged to the edge of the table and ass fucked. During the whole action the man did never show his face.

The last part was probably taken in hotel rooms with the blonde dressed in business style before stripping and fucking with an elderly man at each of the two occasions, obviously as a ‘dessert’ at a lunch with Lars’ business friends. Both treated her well, one of them even tipped her generously. The last action was taken in a bedroom probably at a party. She, in a red silk top and black short skirt, came into the room together with a well-known soccer star, once in the national team. He didn’t succeed to get his cock hard and began to yell and shout to the frightened girl until a big guy came in and hit him hard so he calmed down. Poor girl, not any pleasure to be whoring for Lars’ friends.

Emma was ash gray when she saw what could happened to her if she had met Lars at the cottage where he without any doubt had succeed to “broke her down” to a submissive as he did with the blonde in the DVD. Who knows what nasty things he did to that blonde when the camera was off. At the table scene one could see that her bottoms was rather red and there was some red stripes on her tights why she probably had got a hard spanking before she obeyed to cock sucking and ass fucking.

I told her about greedy Benny’s big bet and she understood that he must know a lot about Lars because he dared to make the highest bet in his life. He must have seen her hugging and kissing Lars as they met somewhere and knew the rumors about Lars as a “master seducer” and “company whore pimp” and that the odds for a divorce were 99,9% when Lars got her on his hook.

When Benny found out that Emma didn’t see Lars anymore and understood that I didn’t have any reason to divorce her, he got nervous for his bet and as I had expected I got an anonymous letter in which I was suggested to ask Emma about her close relation to a well-known womanizer she was dating behind my back. I got a good laugh at the letter but Emma cried when she understood the price she must had to pay if she kept playing with Lars. Then the couple in No. 4 divorced and Benny lost the bet and had to give away all the expensive whisky what indeed hurt his greedy mind. Emma, I and four other couples were invited to a pleasant “tasting-party” at the winner’s house where the winner told me he regarded Benny as a real asshole and promised not to give him a single drop of the great stuff he had got.

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,377 Followers
12