Her Secret Life... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Joyce, I promise to make our evening together as enjoyable for you as it is for us. I love Chris and will do almost anything to keep her happy. Are we okay with each other?" Instead of answering me verbally, Joyce pulled my mouth to hers and kissed me hard while rubbing my cock with her other hand.

"Yes, we're good, George! Maybe you'll be the first man to give me an orgasm with that cock of yours! If you do, I'll be yours for life and Chris will have to worry about sharing you with me!"

Joyce led me back to our table where she pushed me down to my seat and climbed into my lap. She began kissing me with a passion she hadn't shown before making my dick even harder than it was before. When we broke our kiss, I looked at Chris who was smiling with the biggest smile I could ever remember seeing her have. When Joyce stood up from my lap, I followed her up and held out my hands to both ladies. I was ready to take the party home where we could be more intimate and less inhibited. We left arm in arm and I noticed all the men present and a lot of the women watch us leave with envy clear on their faces.

I helped both ladies into the back seat of our car, but had Chris go second so I could give her one of my most passionate kisses and to caress her body. The signs of arousal were evident on Chris's face and in her breathing. I knew Joyce would give her at least one orgasm before we got home. I had begun formulating a plan after what Joyce had said to me on the dance floor and whispered into Chris's ear.

"I need to you to get Joyce to the edge of an orgasm and back off then bring her back up and back off. She told me she'd be mine forever if I was the first man to give her an orgasm with my cock and I want to do that tonight. Can you do it and are you okay with it?"

"Oh God, yes Georgie! I'd love for the two people I'm in love with to fell in love with each other! I'll have her good and ready for your wonderful cock. I'm sure you'll get her off and then she'll be ours whenever we want her!"

I drove home while stealing as many glances into the back seat as was safe. My prediction to myself came true and I heard Chris's familiar scream of orgasm from the back seat. I was pulling into the garage when I heard Joyce whimper in frustration and beg Chris to stop teasing and give her an orgasm. I opened the back door and pulled Joyce from the car, carrying her toward the bedroom while I kissed her hard and with passion. I lay her on our bed and began stripping off my suit with Chris's help. I got on the bed between Joyce's legs and couldn't resist bending down and licking up her slit one time and sucking her clit before getting in to position to ease my turgid rod into her hot, wet pink center.

"George, your cock is much bigger than Brian' or Robert's. Please, I don't think I can take it."

"Joyce, relax. I promise I won't hurt you. I'll go slow and easy at first. I want to be the first man to make you come on a cock."

I pushed the mushroomed head of my cock into her tight opening. I didn't move while she trembled beneath me. When I felt her relax, I pushed another couple of inches into her and stopped. Chris was naked by that point and knelt at Joyce's head, kissing her and whispering encouragement to her.

"George is an excellent lover, baby. He knows how to use that big dick and I swear you'll not be sorry when he's done. Relax and enjoy his cock and I'll lick you clean when he's done."

I spent the next five minutes slowly pushing my hardness into Joyce's body until I was finally buried to the hilt inside her. I began to stroke in and out with long easy strokes and felt her body begin to respond. I nodded with my head for Chris to back off. I wanted Joyce to come on my cock without any outside stimulation from Chris. I guess I was being selfish, but in my mind if I could bring her to orgasm with just my cock, I wouldn't have to worry about her trying to steal Chris away from me.

After ten minutes of gentle fucking into her pussy, I felt Joyce's juices flood my cock as she moaned in release. I began to fuck her harder so I could shot my steamy seed deep into her body. Five minutes after beginning that pace, I felt the tightness in my balls and knew I was close to unloading my sperm into her hot deep well. I slammed in one more time and Joyce screamed in another orgasm which helped trigger my own release. I held myself deep inside her and heard her moan each time the head of my cock pulsed within her as my ejaculate emptied into her.

When we were both spent, I pulled my penis from her body and lay down beside her. Before Chris could move toward Joyce, I wrapped Joyce up in my arms and pulled her onto my chest.

"I promised you I'd made it as enjoyable for you as it would be for Chris and me. I'm going to watch as Chris has her way with you, but you'll be getting my hard cock in your pussy again before the night's over."

"Oh thank you George! That was the first time I came on a cock and it was wonderful! You can have my pussy anytime, anywhere, and anyway you want it from now on! I'm yours for life now!"

I kissed Joyce then Chris before leaving the bed and sitting down in the armchair Chris and I had placed in our rearranged bedroom to watch the two women on our bed make love to each other. I noticed right away that Chris was not the aggressor in their love making as she had been when we shared Sally. I was glad that I had given Joyce her orgasm then. If I hadn't and with her being the dominant one in their relationship, Chris might have been stolen away from me.

When I left them alone on the bed, Joyce began a passionate assault on Chris's body. She was kissing her hard and squeezing her breasts at the same time. She kissed her way down Chris's neck to her breasts and began licking and suckling at her nipples. Her right hand was on Chris's sex and Joyce was lightly rubbing her hairless mound. I heard Chris moan when Joyce stuck two fingers in her moist opening then she began to keen as Joyce finger fucked her with a rapid pace. My cock had become fully engorged by then so when Joyce kissed her way down to Chris's snatch; I went to the bed to rejoin them.

I climbed onto the bed and lifted Joyce up onto her knees, spreading them so I could gain access to the wet opening between the valley at the junction of her legs. I rubbed my bulbous head up and down her slit and when it was coated by our combined juices, slid it into her hot pussy. I began to pump in an out with easy strokes. I heard and felt Chris come from Joyce's oral ministrations on her clit and pussy. When Chris's peak had waned, I felt her push Joyce up onto all fours and watched as she exited the bed only to climb back up on it and wiggle herself underneath Joyce and me. When I felt her begin licking at Joyce and my coupling point, I picked up the pace of my fucking into Joyce's tight pussy. Joyce came on my cock again within five minutes of my and Chris's combined efforts on her sex. I continued to stroke through her orgasm, picking up my pace yet again. I was pounding into her at that point and knew my second orgasm was close. When I felt Chris's tongue on the base of my cock and felt it caressing the bottom of my shaft on each stroke in and out of Joyce's body, I shot my second load into her waiting womb. I slammed in hard one last time and held as all my seed emptied into her. When I was done, Chris sucked and licked the combined juices from my shaft then began licking and sucking them from Joyce's gaped open hole. Joyce had another huge orgasm from Chris's mouth before she begged her to stop.

I helped Joyce to lie down and kissed and licked Chris's face clean before lying down beside Joyce, pulling Chris down on my other side. We lay there as we all struggled to catch our breaths. My right arm was around Joyce as her head lay on my chest. Chris was in the crook of my left arm with her head on my shoulder. I was happier than I could ever remember and dozed off to sleep with two beautiful, sexy women in my arms.

Chris and Joyce must have dozed off to sleep when I did because they were breathing deeply still in the positions they were in after our wonderful fuck session. I didn't want to disturb them, but Mother Nature called and that bitch won't be ignored for long. I had to awaken both my lovely bedmates to be able to get off the bed. I managed to watch as they rolled into each other's arms before rushing to the bathroom. After I had relieved myself, I cleaned up my cock a little and pulled on a robe. I went to the kitchen and got bottled waters for all of us. Joyce was on top of Chris in the 69 position when I got back. I stood at the foot of the bed and watched as Joyce used her mouth, lips and fingers on Chris's snatch. My penis began to engorge with blood at the sight and when Chris's screamed in orgasm; I climbed onto the bed, motioned for Joyce to rise up and sank my rejuvenated cock into my loving wife's pussy with one plunge. Chris moaned in pleasure as I began to pound her snatch hard and fast.

"Eat my pussy while he pounds that cunt of yours, Chris! George and I'll turn you into our slut before the night is through! George said you'd be sharing me tonight, but from now on he and I'll be sharing you! Fuck her George, fuck her hard, make her come while she makes me come! You're the boss George, but I'll be the second from now on if it's okay with you!"

"Now is not the time, we'll talk about it later! Right now I need to fuck my wife until she and I come together!"

I pounded Chris' pussy for fifteen minutes giving her two huge orgasms in the process. When I felt my third eruption of the night begin, I slammed to the hilt and held there while I spurted into Chris' willing receptacle. Chris' screams and moans were muffled by Joyce's pussy pressing down on her face as Joyce rubbed herself back and forth on it. Joyce yelled in orgasm seconds after Chris and I had finished.

When we had untangled, I exited the bed and retrieved the waters I had brought for us. They were finished with only a few gulps by the three of us.

"I think I'm done for a while. Do the two of you want to try and go back to sleep?"

"We're not sleepy George. Can we lay with you until you're asleep then go to the living room to talk?"

"Yes that would be great, but please no sex until I'm able to continue. Okay? We'll all have to talk about our situation later though so no decision making then trying to talk me into going along with your plans. If I'm the boss then we'll decide on a plan together."

"Yes, sir!" Both ladies yelled before breaking down into a fit of the giggles. We lay down together and after getting gentle loving kisses from both, I managed to drift off to sleep. I didn't feel them leave the bed, but did awake briefly when they came back to the bed unknown minutes or hours later. I almost immediately went back to sleep with them pressed against me front and back.

I awoke with my normal morning wood when a beam of daylight drifted across my eyes. I managed to remove myself from between Chris and Joyce without waking them and went to relieve myself. I got a cup of coffee from the pot that had been brewed automatically and went to my recliner in the living room. I turned on the TV and brought up ESPN's Sportscenter. I concentrated on the scores from Saturday's games so I wouldn't think too hard about the situation Chris and I had put ourselves in.

We both had known Joyce was a woman who was used to getting her own way, but pursued a relationship with her anyway. I didn't think Joyce's outburst was a statement made from the passion of the moment, but was what she expected to become a reality. I had no problem with Chris enjoying sex with another woman, but I did have a problem with her letting anyone try and dominate her. Ours was a loving relationship with each of us being equal, but from what Joyce had said, I knew she had dominated their relationship in the past and was expecting to be able to do it now.

"Good morning my wonderful husband! I hope you're as happy this morning as I am! Last night was magnificent! The sex we had with Sally was great, but when you're having sex with two people who you love, it's even more satisfying!"

"Is Joyce awake?"

"No, she was still sound asleep."

"We need to talk Chris before she joins us. I'm worried about something she said and the way you and her were acting last night."

"What did she say and how were we acting?"

"She said she and I were going to turn you into our slut and she'd be second to me. She was being very domineering toward you and you were being very submissive. When we shared Sally, you were the dominator when I wasn't. I won't be dominated by her or anyone else and I'm not sure I can handle seeing you like you were last night. We have always been equals with neither of us needing to be dominant or submissive to the other. Joyce was always the dominant one in the past wasn't she?"

"Yes George, she was but I can and have disagreed with her in the past and can now if you need me to. She does bring a submissive side out of me though. I want you and me to be together forever George and if continuing in a relationship with her will be too stressful for you; we can stop now. I love the two of you, but my love for you is far greater than the love I have for her. Joyce's was right in one thing though, you're the boss and I'll go along with whatever you decide."

"No, I want us to decide just like we have in the past! We are equal in this marriage and you have a say in what we do!" I hadn't meant to get so upset that I yelled at Chris. I rushed to envelop her in my arms when I saw the look of shock on her face.

"I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I didn't mean to yell."

I saw Joyce coming out of our bedroom at that moment. She had a frown on her face and I knew she had heard at least a part of what Chris and I had been talking about.

"So you do still love me, Chris. That's a good thing to know. George, I'm sorry if I upset you with my words and actions last night. I told you this was new to me. You're right about the past; I was the dominant one in our relationship with Chris and Robert and in my marriage to Brian. Just like Chris is with me, I feel like I need to be submissive to you. The only other person I've felt that way toward was my father. I want to continue in a relationship with the both of you, but it'll take time for me to change. I did enjoy you fucking me with your cock and want to enjoy it again and again for a long time. George, I know we have only known each other a short period of time, but I think you have made me fall in love with you. Please George; give me a chance to change so the three of us can have a long term relationship!"

"Joyce, I think I've fallen in love with you too. You're smart, funny, so full of life, and so damn sexy. Not as sexy as my big titted, olive skinned wife; but you're a close second. I don't want any of us to be dominant over another; I want us to be equals just like Chris and I are. I would love for the three of us to have a long term relationship together. I'm willing to give you a chance to change if you truly want to Joyce."

Joyce gave a shout of glee and ran to me where she leaped into my arms and began giving me soft kisses all over my face. I felt Chris untie the belt of my robe and push it to the side before grasping my cock in her mouth. I felt her fingering Joyce's pussy while she sucked me to hardness. When I was fully engorged, I felt her place the tip of my rod to Joyce's hot, flowing snatch.

"Fuck her George...make her come again on your cock. I'll work on not being so submissive when I'm with her while she works on not being so dominant. I think we are at the beginning of a beautiful relationship between the three of us!"

Chris helped Joyce to lower herself onto my erect tool. When she had my entire cock into her body, Chris helped me to lift and lower Joyce up and down on my shaft. I managed to stand while holding Joyce long enough for her to orgasm on my dick. When her peak had waned, I knelt down on the carpet and lay Joyce down without breaking our coupling. I began to fuck her hard and fast until we both climaxed within seconds of each other. Joyce was moaning "so good" and "don't stop" the entire time I was plunging in and out of her. Chris was caressing us both and whispering "I love you both" and "so beautiful watching you fuck each other". I collapsed onto my back, pulling Joyce onto my chest as I did. Chris lay down beside us and began kissing us both. I could feel the love between the three of us and began to think everything might work out for all of us.

Chris and Joyce fixed a large breakfast for us while I sat in the kitchen talking to them. They had talked about how much they had enjoyed the evening while I had slept and how they wanted it to happen more than once every couple of months. Joyce confessed that after I had made her come on my cock, she wanted it as often as she could get it. Her prediction of Chris having to share me with her seemed to be coming true. They wanted to get together once a week, but I wanted it to be every two weeks. They finally agreed that the weekend worked better for our sex sessions and that Chris and I needed one weekend for just the two of us so we came to an agreement that three weekends would be for the three of us and the other would be for me and Chris.

Our agreement worked very well for the first two months with the three of us enjoying the best three way sex that we had ever experienced. The weekend Chris and I spent with just the two of us was spent in slow love making sessions and a single night two day get a way. I thought we had a beautiful arrangement until fate stepped in.

"George and Chris, I'm pregnant." Joyce told us the Friday that changed all our lives. "Since you're the only man I've been with in Austin, you're definitely the father. Since I promised to try and change and because we agreed to be equals; we need to decide what we're going to do about it. My first thought was abortion and if it where my decision alone that's what I'd do."

"It's your body and if you want the abortion, we can't stop you. I want you to have the baby though. I didn't think I'd ever be a father and I want the chance to be one. Chris and I will support you in any way we can. The solutions for the situation are endless. You have the baby and keep it with me supporting it and Chris being like a second mom to it. You have it and Chris adopts it since I'll be listed as the father no matter what we decide. You have it and give it up for adoption to another couple. I don't like that idea but will go along with it. The one I like is you move in with me and Chris and we raise it together. We are all in love with each other and who could raise it better than us? Chris, what do you think?"

"I think Joyce needs to move in with us. We can put her condo and our house on the market so we can afford a bigger house in the suburbs. I love you both and would love for us to be together as a family."

"You want me to move in with you? I love that idea. Yes, I'll move in with you two!"

Joyce moved in with Chris and me. We sold some of her belongings, left some with the condo as an incentive for future buyers, and put the rest in storage. Joyce's condo sold quickly because Austin was in one of its growing phases at the time. After the two women who now shared my bed and my cock had dragged me to see two huge mansions with multi-acre grounds that would require paid staff for both, I decided we needed to sit down and talk about what I thought we needed in a house. One Saturday, I took them to a small park in a suburb south of Austin. The development had modest sized single family homes that were still bigger than the one Chris and I had bought. They all had at least an acre of land with them so they weren't on top of each other like most subdivisions were.