Her Secret Life... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think we need a huge mansion like the two you all have made me look at already. The cost of upkeep would be more than Chris and I could afford and before you say it Joyce, I know you can afford it, but something might happen to you or you might decide you wanted to be on your own again sometime in the future and Chris and I'd be stuck with it. I was thinking we could find something like these houses around the park. Big enough for us and a couple of kids, spaced so that the neighbors aren't right on top of us, and the subdivision restrictions don't forbid expansion of an existing home if that becomes a necessity."

"A couple of kids!" Joyce exclaimed in shock. "I'm having one baby and then I'm done!"

"That's your choice, Joyce; but I was hoping we could have another one. I don't want our child to grow up to be a spoiled brat and with at least two children that doesn't usually happen. We can talk about another child later; right now let's talk about finding a house."

"I'll not leave the two of you in the future, George. I love you both and I'm happier than I've been since my childhood. I've already had a new will drawn up and notarized leaving half to my unborn child and the other half to the two of you so you could still have kept either of those mansions if we had bought it. If you think we don't need something that big, these homes look good to me. What do you think, Chris?"

"I liked the ones we've already looked at, especially the second one. George can't you please reconsider getting one of them? We could have so much more privacy in one of them. We wouldn't have to have live-in staff. Wouldn't you like to chase Joyce and me naked throughout one of those mansions? We could christen all the rooms in it like we did our house. Please George; let's buy that second estate we looked at!"

"Yeah George, let's buy that last estate we looked at. I might even consider helping you fill it with more than a couple of kids. What do you say, George? Estate number two or continue looking for something similar or a house in the burbs? What are the neighbors going to think when they see the three of us together and realize the type relationship we're in? How many times are the police going to be called when Chris and I begin screaming in pleasure at the same time when we're making love to each other?"

"Okay! Okay! We can buy the second estate we looked at. I did like it better than the first and with the farm land around it; we would have more privacy. Joyce, you can start the ball rolling on buying the estate on Monday. Maybe we can get it bought before the close on our house becomes final."

"Our house is in the closure phase? When did this happen and why didn't you talk it over with me?" My beautiful but vexed wife yelled at me.

"The final offer was made and I accepted it Wednesday. The buyer wanted an answer that afternoon or he was going to walk away. I didn't have time to talk it over with you. He agreed to buy it at only ten thousand below our asking price. It's a good deal for him and us Chris and I had to do what I thought was right. You signed the power of attorney papers giving me the right to act in your behalf so I took the offer. The bonus is we'll be able to use the cash he's using to buy the house with right away."

"I love you George! Can we go home now? I need your fat cock in me as soon as I can get it!"

"Yes, let's go home and I'll give both of you my fat cock when we get there!"

The three of us ran to my car like sex crazed teenagers. Chris and Joyce were all over each other in the back seat as I drove home. I did fuck both their pussies and Chris's ass that afternoon and evening and watched the two of them pleasure each other between my fucking of them.

Our house and estate closings were within days of each other. Joyce's pregnancy when well until the actual birth and the doctor finally had to do a C-section to deliver our healthy son which we named George Cody-Blackshear. Due to her age and the difficult birth, the doctor had recommended that he be allowed to do a partial hysterectomy on Joyce so Chris and I reluctantly agreed. Not surprisingly, Joyce wasn't the motherly type; but Chris was so Chris quit her job to care for the son that Joyce and I had produced. We all considered him ours and loved him. Joyce had been doing some interior design consulting as a hobby to fill her time and was good at it so she became the second bread winner in our little trio. I figured George Junior would be my only offspring but I figured wrong. That is another story though.