Her Secret's Out Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan decided to test her resolve, and slowly eased a single finger inside the velvety flesh of her cunt. He started to seek her g-spot, and hooked his finger around to give her more pleasure. Before he really got into a rhythm, and without warning Tracey clamped hard onto Dan's buried finger, and stifled a groan and then a muffled yell as her orgasm swept over her. She tried hard not to make too much noise even as the sensations powered through her body, her muscles tensing with pleasure as the orgasm lifted her thighs from the chair. Even as the sensations were sweeping through her she had seemed aware that she was, after all, at work and had just cum long and loud, in the bosses chair and on the bosses face.

"Mmm, perfect," Dan said, as Tracey looked down at him, meeting his gaze and blushing slightly. "However, you didn't ask before cumming, and I recall that being a requirement, so your punishment will be doubled."

Inwardly Tracey tensed, though she knew this was what she craved, and a small gush of her juice pulsed down her pussy and started to leak from her well licked cunt lips.

"Firstly," Dan went on, " whilst I am away you will wear this at all times at work, and you will use your camera's phone to send me a picture of it in place at least three times each day I am away."

With that he handed Tracey a small string of anal beads, only about 7 inches long and with 5 increasingly large beads on them. "Secondly, on my return at the weekend we will meet. I will send details, but be prepared for your gorgeous ass to take its share of your 'reward'. Now, I think you should get tidied up and ready to work for the next couple of days, when we will continue your training."

Tracey almost gasped when she heard Dan's orders, this was to be new areas for her, and ones which she was not sure she could do. Silently she took the beads, disappointed that Dan had not sought any relief from her. She wasn't asking for his cum, he didn't give any indication that he would fuck her, but somehow not having a load in or on her felt she was being cheated. The rest of her day was a blur, her mind always wandering back to the beads in her bag, and the bare, smooth and well sucked pussy beneath her business skirt. At one point a close colleague even asked her if she was ill, so well before time Tracey feigned a migraine and headed home, still distracted by the games Dan was playing with her mind and body.

The following morning, with Dan already away at his conference, Tracey went through her usual morning ablutions. All the time she was delaying the inevitable but eventually, pampered and smooth and with clothes ready to put on she could put off the task no longer. She got out the dreaded and anticipated beads, and cursed Dan under her breath as she looked at their length and size. She took hold of a brand new tube of KY lube and inserted the first bead. Phew, she thought, that was easy and really rather nice. But she began to realise as she eased the length in a little further and the second bead started to widen her virgin ass, it would get progressively more difficult with each one. She took a deep breath, and a second and third popped in.

Tracey paused, eased the string around and felt the pleasurable sensations start. Now she realised what Dan was up to, she knew these would tease her mercilessly through the day whilst he was at the conference. She silently cursed him again, even as she smiled and worked on the remaining beads. Finally after a deep breath, she managed the last and largest, leaving just the small ring to pull the string out showing between her fine ass cheeks. Tracey now blushed furiously as she photographed the evidence, and hit "send" on her phone, checking to ensure she had not sent it to a work group. Relieved she had done this correctly and sent it only to Dan, she dressed in the right style and heels even though Dan would not be there to judge. He had already got inside her head, and she complied with his dress code regardless. Tracey finally headed in to the office, and spent the day fidgeting in her seat, constantly aware of the beads as they bumped off of one another.

12