Her Seduction Wasn't Her Fault

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooke snapped her head back and said in a guttural voice she didn't recognise, 'Tom please, lets go upstairs,' he followed her lead, she holding his hand, and him looking at her luscious body as it swayed and rolled in front of him like a ocean wave in a soft breeze.

On the upstairs landing Brooke hesitated before leading him into a bedroom, he knew straight away this wasn't her marital bedroom; he took her by the elbow and said, 'No Brooke, you are going to conceive in your own bed, and no where else okay?' He pulled her to her own room.

She went sheepishly, head bowed as she trailed after this masterful man, he turned to her before the bed and took the now submissive woman into his arms, kissed her then suddenly he ripped the dress off her back and threw it away, this was followed by her flimsy thong, she was shocked to the core, no one had ever treated her like this and she almost orgasmed because of it.

Her juices were starting to dribble down her legs, he pushed her roughly to her knees and told her to worship his baby machine, Brooke knew what he meant and obeyed immediately, she undid his zip and top button and began to pull down the trousers of his strong muscular legs, Tom meanwhile pulled off his jacket and shirt, he stepped of his shoes and now he was naked before her.

Brooke's lips as he looked down were just about to engulf his startlingly erect prick, and Tom said to himself, 'it's a fucking time since that felt this hard and stiff.'

Her mouth closed over his powerful prick and started sucking and licking him, also pressing her hands around his thighs and hips urging him on, he stepped slowly to the bed so he could sit then lay backwards, followed by her on her knees, he lying back now watching her beautiful head bob up and down as she brought him to near ejaculation.

She dropped her mouth from his rod to his balls and sucked them one by one into her hot mouth, before returning to the head of his raging cock, he put his hands into her hair and held her in place as he told her he was coming, Brooke shook her head 'no' and pointed her finger at her pussy, telling him she wanted his load there, he tapped the side of her head and said in no uncertain terms, that he was coming in her mouth, and no objections, he exploded and Brooke took it all as she was ordered, it was gorgeous she loved it and sucked and swallowed everything he had.

Tom flopped back on the bed and observed Brooke climbing over him and smiling happily, she leaned down and kissed him as passionately as she had ever kissed a man in her life, she was his now there would never be a 'no' to him now ever again he was sure.

Pulling themselves up into the centre of the bed they started to love each other, him telling her he was solely there for her to use as and when she saw fit, until she got the baby she was dying inside for.

Brooke rose above Tom now and held him tight and begged him to make her pregnant. 'You can make love to me any time any where you want Tom, I'll always be ready for you, I'll go anywhere to meet you, or you can come here to me.'

He smiled at her now glorying in the glow of his success; he fingered her pussy making her gasp and moan, wriggling herself into him, he jammed his mouth over a nipple which made her fall off him and onto her back in a totally submissive pose.

His hard on returned so easily it surprised even him, and rising over her he plunged his prick strongly and roughly into her quiveringly hot pussy, he was kissing and sucking on her neck and fucked her solidly for 10 minutes before he shot a potent load of seed into her waiting womb, her long legs high over his back held him in a vice like grip as her own orgasm smashed her into a catatonic like state.

Her arms around him, her nails digging wonderfully painfully into his back, her mouth held tightly onto his neck as she moaned and groaned in the dying throes of a fabulous orgasm, one she had rarely had in the last few months she realised later.

They made love twice more that day, Tom blew load after load into her, Brooke told him he was the most powerful lover she had ever had, she was deferential to him, it was obvious that the control of this relationship was in his hands, and they both knew it.

Rising from the bed in a lovers embrace still, they headed for the shower, where he had her on her knees again but he didn't cum this time, his tank was empty now, but he did hold her against the wall and fingered her fantastic arse, he wanted to find out if she had been fucked there, he knew right off that she hadn't because of her reaction to his finger invading her.

'Tom, please stop I don't think I like this?' She told him. 'You will like anything I decide you will like Brooke okay?' He demanded. 'But Tom please?' She whispered as the fingering continued. He clipped her clit with his other fingers and she moaned in submission, telling her, 'you will do as I say Brooke right?' 'Oh Tom, what do you mean?' she gasped.

'It means Brooke that when I am here on Wednesday, I am going to fuck you and make love to you up your wonderful arse, it's a thing a man has to do to his woman, and that any woman should want to give her man everything he asks for, Yes!' He told her forcefully.

This is the acid test he thought, if she hesitates she's gonna not want to be controlled, if she accedes it's over, she really will be mine.

'Oh Tom, yes okay I will, but I have never done it before, it scares me, I will try do anything you say, I promise,' she told him.

He turned her to him, fingers leaving her jelly like pussy but keeping his finger firmly up her arse he kissed her as she had never been kissed, in her scrambled mind, his words continually stunned her, it was all to do with having a baby, and she knew that she was going to do anything and everything he told her to do to achieve that goal.

They dried each other off and he dressed leaving her in her bedroom looking wistfully at him,

God he said to himself she is just about the most beautiful sexy woman I have ever seen, even more so that Anne, he didn't like that thought, but he had to admit it, it was true.

He led her back to her cum soaked bed, and gave her a love bite under each tit, they were hidden when she stood up, 'just marking you as mine Brooke okay?' He murmured. She had protested that Malc might see them, but just one stern look from Tom quelled any rebellion immediately.

He returned to the office and rang his wife Anne, whispering into the phone he told Anne, 'I've got her hooked good and proper honey, I can see us having real fun here darling, she's so desperate nothing will be a problem.'

'That's great news Tom, I'm looking forward to my fun already, by the way, don't come home early tomorrow will you?' she said. 'Why not,' Tom asked. 'Because I've got Malc here for lunch and afters,' she giggled 'Anne that's great news, make sure you have the camera set up for it okay? I will be late baby I promise, see you later tonight Anne, I love you.'

The following afternoon, Malc was filmed in every aspect making love to and fucking Anne wholesale, and her giving him everything he wanted, he was there primarily to make love to a woman who just wanted to make love and not just to make a baby, and his confidence grew accordingly.

That night Tom and Anne discussed their forward looking plans, they had Malc in their collective pocket if needed, the next step as to get Brooke in the same pocket and see where it took them both.

Wednesday came and Brooke was so looking forward to Tom arriving and dreading it at the same time, she knew what he was going to do, and her body thrilled and denounced her coming arse violation at the same time, how could she want something so bad, and fear it totally altogether?

Tom arrived at 9:00,they immediately set about each other teasing, kissing and fondling, he pulverised her distended nipples making her groan in pain, and moan in pleasure, how could one single man do this to her? Her knees felt they would buckle, Brooke told him she couldn't wait for him to be in her again, 'I am beside myself with the need for you Tom, please take me to bed again?'

They went upstairs and she took him straight into her bedroom, well he thought, that's one out of the way.

She was wearing a short silky high cut dressing gown; she peeled it off slowly revealing a sight to him that nearly made him cum in his trousers.

There she was in all her wonderful beautiful long legged glory, one knee slightly bent, stood on high heels, silk stockings a very small thong, suspender belt and a lacy silky bra, her piled seductively on her gorgeous head.

'I bought all of this yesterday just for you Tom, to prove I want you so much, and to make you happy, do I?' she asked through long lashes as her gaze beckoned him to her, he went!

The panties lasted about 2 seconds before they were on the floor in tatters, his zip was down pants were off along with his shorts, and he was in her fucking her so hard she squealed and moaned. His cock was driven deep and wide into her loving pussy. He shot his load so fast it surprised even him because he always had the ability to hold on while given a woman her needs. Her sensing he was coming came with him too in an explosion of ecstasy, and feline satisfaction that her man had been in her and deposited the cream she wanted.

They lay side by side recovering together; she loved him for what he was giving her, one thing had occurred to Brooke, it was that she was also taking a very active part in their lovemaking, it wasn't just Tom attempting to impregnate her, she was fucking him and loving him back truly. And she was certain now that he would leave with child very soon.

A while later he asked her where her baby oil was, this brought a frown to her beautiful face, although a frown on that face was almost impossible to achieve.

She looked at him earnestly, silently asking him not to do what he intended, he gave her a look back that said, go and get it, bring it here to me now!

She reluctantly rose off the bed and went to the bathroom returning with it and handed it over. Brooke flopped face down on her bed, accepting her fate; she knew it wasn't up for discussion.

Tom dropped a liberal dollop onto her lower back and allowed it to run down her arse crack, as it made it's way down he began a soft lubrication of her cheeks and her tiny bum hole, his finger slipped in easily, and she moaned, he was so clever in bringing her toward arousal for what he was going to do.

Brooke's arse tingled as he slipped his finger in and out; sliding a hand underneath her he toyed with her growling clit. He pulled her hand to his prick and made her wank him as he brought her to the boil on the stove of arousal that only he would be able to turn off.

His prick now strong and hard he oiled it, and rose over her prone body, 'Tom?' Brooke bleated. 'Don't worry baby, it's gonna be alright, just let it happen, relax and let it go okay?' 'Yes Tom,' she whispered to him.

He settled over her and probed at her opening, having felt it he pushed forward slowly and strongly, the head popped in bringing a head down moan from her mouth.

'Oh Tom,' came a muffled moan as she buried her head into the covers, and gripped the sheets tightly in her tiny hands. Tom continued his gentle insertion pushing harder to get his prick in Brooke moaned and groaned, followed by gasps as he entered her more and more.

His knees were inside hers forcing them outwards thereby giving him all the access wanted or unwanted from his beautiful lover, his hands now hooked under her shoulders giving him all the purchase he needed, he withdrew his weapon and pushed back in, Brooke Ooohed and Aaahed as he claimed her arse for the first time, this was when he began to increase speed and pressure until she was wailing under him.

Her wails gradually turned to Mmmming, and Oooooing as the sensation of pleasure began to work its way through her body until she was completely held in the throes of her anal seduction, and to know that she would want this again as an orgasm hit her. Tom was thrashing her internally now, driving forcefully but smoothly in and out of her silken arse, he grunted and told her he was going to come. He did with one final thrust of his power hose and filled her bowels with his sperm; she was so full she felt bloated in her stomach as a huge orgasm crashed through her once more.

He pulled slowly out of her, kissed the side of her face and asked her how she felt now. 'Oh Tom, it was so unreal, I have never experienced any thing like it in my life, it hurt at first but then it changed, my orgasms were like none I've ever had.' She whispered to him and turned her head to kiss him properly.

Tom went to the bathroom to clean up and returned to find her on her back with her legs lifted and her knees spread wide, he accepted the offer and climbed over her beautiful slender languid body for their first 69er, he bent to the task with a real zeal normally reserved only for his wife, Brooke returned the compliment and attacked Toms prick from underneath with a ferocity and gusto she had never shown before, she came in his mouth several times before Tom shot his load down her throat.

She realised that she was now making love with Tom as a man and woman should make love, she was desperate for a baby yes, and at first all she wanted was him to come in her and fill her belly with his baby making seed, now it was different she wanted to make love with him any way he wanted.

Unknown to Brooke her primal urges had taken her over, having a baby was one thing but to copulate like this was the right way to do it, she would now ease off the pressure she was putting Malc under and allow him to love her how he wanted to love her, she did still love Malc as much as she ever did, and Tom would never replace him in her heart.

The following Friday Brooke went to Tom's house at his insistence, she was very hesitant but she went and they made love all day, he had Brooke every where and her orgasms seemed to run into one at one time, the thrill of being where she was had heightened her arousal once he got her engine tuned up, but she was also being filmed too, Anne wanted to watch them as Tom had watched her and Malc on screen.

She was still seeing Tom 6 weeks later but her heart was falling from the idea of another man giving her a baby, she wanted it to be Malc! But why didn't/couldn't he give her her hearts desire?

Brooke was at her doctors 7 weeks later taking the test she was dreading and fearing, already her heart was breaking at the news she would be given again this afternoon, she had missed her period, she had always been like clockwork as far as timing went, but the doctor had already told her that as she got older this would change.

She got the call to go in, and she looked at the doctor who stared straight into her eyes, Brooke fell into the chair her head dropped and began to weep as she had done so many times in the past.

'Why are you crying Mrs Sellers, Brooke?' the doctor said. 'Because I want a baby,' she sobbed so sadly. 'Well that's good news then, I was beginning to think you didn't,' smiled the doctor. 'What do you mean doctor?' 'You are carrying your first baby Brooke, oops sorry I mean Mrs Sellers, you are pregnant.' He beamed at her.

Her mouth dropped open, 'Oh my God, please don't lie to me it would kill me if you did?' 'Im not lying Brooke you have caught on and I am so happy for you, now I have made an immediate hospital appointment for you tomorrow, so tests can be given to ascertain that all is well, but in my opinion already, you are perfectly healthy and so is the foetus.'

Again Brooke broke down and wept but this time it was tears of joy, she finished up and went home. The first person she called was Tom and said to him, 'Tom I'm sorry but I can't see you anymore, well not for some time any way,' she told him.

Tom was stunned, 'why Brooke what's wrong, have a done something to you?' He asked sadly. 'Yes you have Tom; you have made me pregnant, Im going to have a baby. Oh Tom I feel so good, and I'm sorry but we had agreed it would be Malc's hadn't we?'

'Oh Brooke that's absolutely wonderful news I'm so happy for you, you are right, we stop here, well,' he giggled, 'until the next time hey?' 'Tom?' Brooke whispered into the phone, 'thank you thank you thank you, I love you.' 'I love you too Brooke, and if there is anything I can do, please just call me okay?' 'I will Tom, Bye x x x x.'

That night she told Malc he went haywire, he whooped and hollered like a banshee, danced and bounced around like a Red Indian, he was off the scale with happiness

Brooke and Malc had their much wanted baby 9 months later, Malcolm Michael Thomas Sellers and he would be called Mikey.

3 months later disaster struck, Mikey went down with a viral infection and his only chance was a blood transfusion to save his life, a total transfusion was the only way.

The hospital hunted around for the right type of blood, Mikey's was a very rare one, the doctors told his parents that maybe they had the right kind and said they wanted to test them both to see if either of them had the special cells that only his parents may have.

Brooke knew this would give away the secret she had, that Tom was Mikey's father and not Malc, the only hope was it would be her blood that would save the day, it didn't!

It was Malc's blood that did it, his blood was a perfect match for his young son, Brooke had given his birth, but now Malc was to give him life.

Brooke realised straight away that Malc really was Mikey's dad and not Tom, she feinted.

12