Her Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what are you going to do?"

"Anything asked of me." That sluttiness intensified, as did her juices. Someone could have done laps in her nether regions with how wet she was.

"Good, stick out your tongue." She did as requested. She knew what was coming, and it wasn't her favorite. He loved sucking on her tongue, and while it could be enjoyable at times, he had a tendency to do it too hard. She knew at this time he would be too rough, but she was his play thing, so she would comply.

The kiss started off great, but as predicted, he sucked a little too hard, and hurt her. It wasn't a bad pain, just uncomfortable. Her hormones remained charged up despite of it. He was taking charge, and she would not interfere. Soon they were kissing in a more comfortable fashion, well comfortable for her. He was sitting next to her head, so he was leaning over in a weird angle. It could not have been comfortable for him to be like that. However, he had not been sucking on her tongue, and in truth she loved the way he kissed her. They had a good chemistry in that regard.

Soon he broke the kiss and moved his lips to her cheek. He kissed her a few times all the while sliding his mouth back towards her ear. He nibbled on her earlobe, and the whispered to her.

"You are going to pleasure me until I cannot be pleasured further. Is that understood?" just those words drew out her desire even further that she could not keep a groan from escaping her.

"Yes" she whispered. He bit her earlobe again; the slid down to her cheek once more.

After a few kisses there he slid his attention to her neck, his beard leaving a tickle behind. He knew how to hit her spots and she was on heaven. He drew out moan after moan from her as he worked on her like Dracula would a virgin girl. In the back of her mind she was hoping he wouldn't leave a hickey, but in that moment she didn't care. Waves of pleasure kept crashing against her.

Suddenly he pulled away from her. She whimpered her protest wanting nothing more than his physical onslaught to continue. Her body ached with need. Suddenly she felt like a drug addict without their fix. She wanted more and he was denying her.

Without warning his hand found her bum again. The loud smack echoed in the room, as did the vibration in her body. It was unexpected, making it even more fun. She needed more.

"What's your job?" he asked. His voice was loud and full.

"You know what I do." She teased hoping for another swat. She would not be disappointed. He cracked her again, and she yelped in pleasure.

"What's your job?" he asked again more demanding.

"To please you." It came out very flirty, and full of lust.

"And just what do you think would please me?" he asked. She felt him move a little on the bed readjusting his weight like he was reaching for something just too far away.

"Having my body at your disposal." She felt so naughty saying it. This new role could be good for her too. It must have had an effect on him too for before she knew it his mouth was on hers. Their tongues dancing the dance of desire, her moans covered by his grunts. His hand found her shirt covered nipple. She felt clouds hit her face as he gentle fondled the hardening bud. She kept trying to press her tit harder against him, but he was content just touching her in the same spot. He broke their kiss, and got off the bed.

"It would please me to see you without your shirt." A chorus broke out in her head. She was finally going to get some flesh on flesh contact. The anticipation of this moment was almost too much to stand.

"The problem is you are tied. So how do you propose we rid you of this garment?" She gulped. It wasn't a voluntary move. A cement mixer of emotions began tumbling around in her belly. The sexual excitement had calmed down a little bit as the realization of what was about to happen sunk in. She prayed she had not misplaced her trust. Seconds later she felt cold steel against her cheek. The soft grinding of metal on metal echoed in her ear. She knew where those scissors were going; she just hoped he was safe with them.

The coldness of the metal touched her arm, and she jumped a little bit. She bit her lip again this time in nervousness. It would not take long and those sharp blades would be by her neck. She felt the tension of the shirt give a little bit in her arm as he made the first incision. Soon the steel was sliding up her arm, the shirt giving a little bit more each time. Then she felt the tip graze her neck, and it was soon elevated. The collar of the shirt touched her again in two places.

The self-conscious side of her hoped she did not look like a whale, while the excited nymph in her wished he enjoyed the view. He began working on the second sleeve, and her nerves did not return. Only thing she felt was the anxiousness of being rid of the pesky garment.

Once again the collar was cut. Now she was excited to feel the steel on her belly, knowing that had to be his next starting location to rid her of this pesky garment. She bit her lip again and waited. He was very deliberate in making her wait for it too. He kissed her belly just below her navel, and whispered something inaudible. The scissors began their ascent toward her, this time splitting the garment in two. She felt her mid-riff become exposed. Then her belly, followed by the portion of her just under her breasts. Then they spilled out for his eyes to behold. She heard him gasp at the sight of her pale skin and pink buds. Soon the shirt had been cut away, and lay pooled around her back.

Hunger must if consumed him, for without waiting for the shirt to have landed he was on her. One nipple found its way into his hot wanton mouth; the other was being roughly tweaked. The explosion of heat and flesh on her made her writhe in need. She gasped at the initial contact and welcomed his brutal lust. He was rougher with her than normal, and she was fine with it. He moved from one to the other, sucking and biting, feasting on her. She was his to do as he pleased. He kissed her once full of hunger and desire then returned to her girls. She relished being devoured the way she was. His hardness hit her leg, and a hiss of pleasure escaped from her. That must have brought him back a little for in a flash he was off of her.

"Who are you?" he asked, in control again.

"Your wife." She mocked. He smacked hit butt again. Her face made a playful grimace at the stinging touch.

"Who are you?" his voice lowered for effect.

"Your plaything." The sluttiness returned inside of her.

"And what do you do?" he asked

"Please you." She shifted her hips a little bit to add to her playful statement.

"It would please me for you to suck my cock." She had never heard him talk this way. For a moment she wondered if it really was him playing this with her. "Would you like to taste my cock?"

"Yes...very much so." In truth it was one of her favorite things to do. It didn't hurt anything that he ate a lot of fruit so he wasn't really salty. More sweet, and his cock was the right size for sucking. Good girth but not so much you'd choke on it. And his length wouldn't give you trouble yet filled you nicely.

His response was not the expected one as he shifted her hips yet again and swatted her good. Her butt had become a little raw, but it was still enjoyable.

"You didn't ask nicely." He chided her

"Please" she pleaded.

"Please what?" he mocked

"Please put your cock in my mouth." She felt even naughtier using the word. She was salivating at the thought of his muscle being in her mouth.

"Well..." he playfully deliberated. "...Since you asked politely."

She felt him leave the bed, and then the mattress next to her head gave as he added his weight beside her. The hotness of his member suddenly bumped into her neck. She attempted to adjust herself so that she could capture it in her mouth, but he moved it away. Then he bopped her in her nose with it. Again she adjusted so she could catch it in her mouth. Then it moved across her upper lip. She wanted it and would not stop until it found her mouth.

He shifted his aim and suddenly her mouth was full of him. She hungrily bobbed on his shaft, and he gripped her head. Her tongue rolled around his head while she tried to keep a good pace, and friction. It was difficult without the use of her hands but she accomplished the task. She sucked him deep into her mouth, taking him even down her throat. Desperation filled her as all she wanted was to taste his seed explode in her mouth.

And then he was gone. He pulled out of her mouth. She began trying to find him just in case he was just readjusting himself. But alas he had pulled out of her range. She almost felt angered by this betrayal.

"Where have you had cum on your body?" he asked her suddenly. The question took her by surprise. Knowing how jealous he could be, it was like he was admitting other guys had been here before. She was totally caught off guard by this interrogation.

"What?" she asked. He pushed her hips over and swatted her again.

"Where have you had cum on your body?" he repeated.

"Many places." She stammered, and paused as her revelation was about to come forth. "But there is one place I never have been cum on."

"And where is that?" amusement and curiosity dripping from his voice.

"My breast." She wished she could have seen him to gauge his reaction. In truth there were two places she had never had cum, but she dared not tell him of the other. They were in no place to be raising children.

"Would you like to watch me cum on your breast?"

"Yes." Again he swatted her backside. Again she yelped at the pain.

"Ask nicely." He demanded

"Can I watch you cum on my breast?" she wanted to sound as a beggar. She really was enjoying this little game of how slutty she could be. "Please? I'll do anything."

The blindfold came off her eyes, and it took a second to adjust to the dim light of the bedroom. In a glance she saw his cock pointed straight at her, and she lunged for it. Her mouth, once again, wrapping around him like a zombie on fresh meat. She got a few bobs in before he withdrew again. He pushed her gently back, and looked her in the eye.

"You only get to watch." She felt a little regret, but got to enjoy watching something she had never seen before, him pleasuring himself. He started slowly and she was intrigued by the fact that he didn't go in a back and forth motion. Rather he moved his hand side to side. The student/scientist in her made a note to ask him why, but the woman/pleaser in her just enjoyed the show.

Not that there was much of a show to watch. He must have been as worked up as she was for within a few minutes he was on the brink. When he came he always whispered her name three times, it was a habit she didn't really care for, but in this moment she barely even noticed. Soon his head went back and her eyes were glued to his friend. Soon white hot jets of cum were shooting all over her well-proportioned chest. She desperately wanted to taste it. A bang of disappointment filled her as she realized they were too far away from her hungry mouth. He panted for a few minutes then pulled the shirt out from under her and cleaned her off.

"I do think it's your turn what do you think?"

"Yes." She said, and yet again a swat came down on her.

"Please, please me." She whimpered. Her body was ready for release. She begged for the torture to end in a blissful explosion.

He climbed to her face and kissed her lips. There was no rush this time, just a soft leisurely kiss that lasted for some time. He then moved his lips to her cheek, trailed down to her jaw, and nibbled on her chin. The soft kisses continued to her neck, then to the tops of her breast. He kissed the shifting roll of her flesh. He made sure to take time to gently suck on each nipple. He then moved down her belly stopping to give her belly button attention. She pushed her hips against him urging him to go where she needed him to go. He was content taking his time, making her silently beg.

Something happened that made her joyfully grunt. The knot on her left hip came free, and his lips had found their way there. The next knot was free and so was she of the garment. He teased her still by being deliberate and slowly working his way down on her. He nibbled at her hair line, then around it. She knew he was getting her aroma now for she was a river of lust. He nipped her thigh, and then the other one. She knew he was leaving a hickey on her thigh, but no one would see it.

"It would please me to taste you."

"Yes." She almost yelled, only to be met with a swat.

"How do you ask?"

"Please...please taste me. Please take me. Please!!"

Then it was time. She felt the sucking sensation on her outer lips. Her back arched as she welcomed the pleasure she had been dying for. His tongue traced the outside and then hooked the inside working his way all along her womanhood. Finally a lick of the button sent shock waved ripping through her. First one, then another, finally he began to lightly suck on her organ. Her first orgasm hit within moments of him starting on her. Her toes curled as pleasure and passion washed away at her. She wrapped her legs around his head urging him on, no longer caring about the subservient role she was to play, she needed fulfilled. Her body trembled as her devoured her.

Then his fingers crept inside of her. It wasn't hard to get them in with her juices flowing the way they were. She felt him hook his fingers behind her hipbone looking for the all elusive spongy spot. Soon she was hitting another crest, followed by another. The onslaught continued until in ragged breath she declared she could not take anymore.

He lifted his mouth from her and watched her chest rise and fall. Her breathing was heavy and came in pants. She could feel something brewing. She knew this rest time was purely temporary for he had not had her yet. She felt him stir. He began to reclimb her body, and she quivered. His cock bumped her leg. It seemed bigger than before. It hungered for her and its thickness spoke of this need. She knew this was going to be epic.

"It would please me to take you now. More so it would please me to hear you beg for it." There was an arrogance to him that made her almost regret this game. But she wanted as much as he did.

"Yes" she pleaded.

"Yes what?" he scowled

"Yes take me." She barely spoke. Part of it was excitement, the other part was fear.

"Oh no. Taking you makes it sound like we have an emotional history. No you're my plaything. I don't make love to play things." She gulped as the reality of what he was asking came down on her. She could swear like a sailor when need be, never had she in this context though.

She felt the bed move as he shift position. Her lips trembled as she wrestled with the statement. His shaft bumped her dripping opening. It surprised her that he did not just glide right in. She wrapped her legs around him trying to pull him in without any more words spoken. But he was on top and had the advantage of using his arms.

"All you have to do is say it." he reminded her. She wanted him, needed him. It drove her mad he had her around his finger as it were. She gulped and took as deep breath. One of his fingers traced her button, which caused her head to go back. Her hips bucked as she tried to find his hard member, for that was what she craved. Instead a finger found its way into her. First barely invading her, and then slowly inching its way into her further depths. Of course that would probably have a lot to do with her thrusting her hips against his stationary finger.

"Please..." she started but lost her breath as he bumped her region again. The fire was defiantly still burning.

"Please what?"

"Please..." she paused. Could she really say this horrible word? Was he actually going to make her say it? The build-up was too much. She wanted him, no she needed him.

"Please... fuck me." Her lips quivered as the words came out. No sooner had she let them loose he was inside of her. She let out a fulfilled gasp as he plunged in and out of her like a Wildman. The hunger for her had obviously taken over. He ravaged her pussy thrusting deeper and deeper with every stroke, she cried out in passion as she bit him on his shoulder. His mouth dropped to nub and sucked on it. The two pronged attack was too much for her and she came in a throat scratching fury. Sweat covered them both as they writhed together she trying to match his strokes, him trying to focus on her pleasure as well.

During the furious physical activity he slipped out of her. For a second she felt him lodged between her cheeks near her other opening. She tensed for a second, for they had never discussed this before. She had done it with one other guy, and wasn't really sure how she felt about it right now. She was his plaything, and so if he went for it she would maintain her role, they would just have a very serious talk later about it. He seemed confused by it all as well. Then she felt him make his move.

He grabbed her hips and flipped her on to her belly. Then directed her onto all fours, where he lined himself up. He slid effortlessly back into her vagina and furiously began pumping away at her. She rocked back to meet his thrust. She felt his hands find her long mane and yank it back. Her head came backwards and she yelped in pleasureful pain. He was driving everything out of her, and she was thankful. She knew he loved her, she felt safe. But she was tired, and wanted him to cum again.

"Cum on baby. Cum all over my ass." She had never said anything like that to him ever.

"You didn't say please." He replied and swatted her again. A few strokes later she was rewarded with hot cum hitting her back near the small. She was more than satisfied. A nap maybe required before rest of this day could continue.

Soon she felt the softness of the shirt on her back as he cleaned her, and then her hands came unbound. He lifted the mask and kissed her lightly.

"I love you my queen."

"I love you my ogre." Though she was sure hers was not as deep as his was. She knew he would follow her to the end of the earth if asked. She wasn't as sold on him. That was a different conversation.

"Wanna take a shower with me?" she asked.

"Umm...duh". There was that Californian intellect she had not missed. They got off the bed and proceeded to the bathroom.

Indeed that day was memorable to her. He was good to her, and she respected that. No she didn't love him the way he loved her, and that was unfortunate. He had many faults, including betraying her by writing of their exploits for the world to read. He wasn't rich, and it didn't look like his life was going anywhere. He was stuck in a dead in job, trying to make a go of something with absolutely no contacts. He was a sinking ship.

But he was a good dad. His kids were well behaved, maybe a little spoiled, but who doesn't want the best for their kids. He would never know how much she thought of him. He thought of her hourly, and while she didn't think back on him that much she did reflect on him often. Another fault of his was not seeing himself in the light he should have. He was a good man, but always never good enough. That could come back to her a little bit. She did dump him for someone else, so in a way she contributed to that.

That didn't mean she didn't miss him. There had been times she had entertained the idea of getting back with him. The question remained if she had done the right thing letting him go. It had been done at an emotionally challenging time for herself, and when it ended it wasn't the way she was hoping. He had written some hard things to hear. And she regretted not calling to check on him. Her emotions would not let her do that. She needed to give new guy a shot, and couldn't do that with Redbeard still talking to her. Looking back her feelings were probably stronger than she cared to admit, and maybe God willing, they would see each other again, if nothing else than to heal the scars. Maybe love could blossom, maybe. It wasn't likely, but God has a weird way of moving in one's life.