Her Silent Hand Ch. 02

Story Info
Sexy and silent domination continues.
4.3k words
4.57
50.3k
36

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A continuation of a story about a sexy older woman seducing a young man. Doubtful there will be a third installment, this seems to naturally end their encounter, but I'm open to suggestions if anyone wants to offer them. Thanks and enjoy.

*****

Seth was too stunned – and spent – to move.

Just moments before, a vision of beauty, a gorgeous woman in her 60s, had walked into the hotel bar where he sat alone with his drink, shot him a seductive look, walked over to sit next to him and proceeded to jerk him off – without saying a single word or even looking at him.

And as simply as that, she'd walked out of the bar, leaving the 25-year-old IT worker in town for a boring convention wondering what the hell had just happened.

He was married, had kids, had never strayed. And had been seduced, by hand alone, by a woman at least 35 if not more years older than he.

He paid the tab, wondering what to do next. And thinking of this silver-haired woman, dressed so incredibly sexy in her clingy, revealing black dress, nylons and mid-calf black leather boots. His dick, freshly spent and still wet from her incredible hand job, stiffened anew.

"Fuck it," he said to himself, paying the bar tab and rushing to the hotel lobby.

She stood by the elevator, waiting. He walked up to her and spoke. She did not turn to face him.

"Hi again...I'm the guy...oh, hell, you know who I am," he stammered nervously. "Listen, I just wanted to thank you...Jesus, that sounds awful...I mean I just wanted to...to say...to maybe..."

The smallest smile crossed her slightly puckered lips. The elevator opened. No one was inside. She entered, turned, leaned on the back wall and still didn't look at him.

It could go either way, Seth figured, he could get in or never see her again.

He got in.

She leaned over to slide her card in the slot that allowed her access to the 50th floor. The penthouse. Naturally, Seth thought. Of course.

He looked at her, or rather up at her. Standing, she was a good six inches taller than he was, and he wasn't short at 5-10. In those boots, those sexy black high-heeled boots hugging those impossibly sexy, muscular legs, she towered over him.

The elevator rose. Suddenly, she turned on Seth, pushing him against the wall, pressing her lips to his in a nearly violent kiss, thrusting her tongue into his mouth, chewing it, biting it, pushing her sinewy body into his, his hard cock rubbing into her tight belly.

And just like that, she pulled away, leaning back on the wall, no smile, no frown, no expression on her beautiful, slightly wrinkled face. She looked completely indifferent, calm and self-assured as Seth stood, wide eyed, catching his breath.

"Wow, that was..." he said, his mind a blur.

The elevator stopped. She got out, walking ahead of him, his eyes fixed on that incredible ass outlined in her tight black dress, striding down the hallway. She keyed her room open, Seth hurrying along behind to dart inside before it closed and she shut him out.

It was dark, soft music playing on the suite's sound system. The place was huge, lushly appointed. She walked across the living room, into the bedroom. The curtains were closed. She pulled them open, bathing the bed and room in the city light. Seth looked past her at the skyline, stunning and beautiful.

He'd never been in such a room. He'd never seen such a woman, either.

Not saying a word, she stripped, slowly, casually, peeling off her dress and bra, Seth's eyes eagerly adjusting to the dim light. Her tits were slightly saggy and deliciously meaty, her hips slim. Below, she wore a tiny black thong and much to his delight, dark nylons held up by garter, revealing her luscious white thighs that seemed to glow in the dark, looking sinewy and firm for her age. She left the boots on and walked to the bed, sitting.

She looked at Seth. Her eyes moved up and down. She cocked her head to the side in a "Well?' indication that to him meant he should strip as well. He did, hurriedly, the woman bouncing her crossed leg.

His big cock bobbed free, proudly, oozing pre-cum already. He smiled at her. She did not smile back.

She picked up a highball glass from the bedside stand and held it out. Seth took the hint, taking it, and darting out of the room, cock slapping left to right, in search of the bar. He found it and quickly poured her a bourbon, the same drink she'd had at the bar while stroking him off, clinking some ice into it and racing back to her.

She sat on the bed, sipping, bouncing that incredible leg, tormenting Seth who stood patiently, wanting to touch himself but not daring to. He would wait for her.

He waited a full five minutes as she slowly consumed her bourbon, not once looking at him.

She put the glass down and slowly slithered out of her thong. Seth noticed the dampness of them, and the neatly trimmed dark bush they had just been lucky enough to be on. She tossed them aside and lay down by the edge of the bed, spreading her beautiful thighs, her hands gently tweaking her own nipples and running down her slim, tight belly to her wet patch, fingers stroking herself.

And saying nothing, nor emitting any moan or groan or other sexual sound as she fingered herself. Seth thought he'd explode watching.

She motioned to him. Unsure of what to do, he walked to the bed. Her right hand reached for his dick, pulling him toward her face. He stood by the edge of the bed where her head lay, waiting.

"OH MY GOD!" he gasped the second that sexy, slightly wrinkled mouth touched him.

She used her mouth on him, not taking him inside of it, but rubbing the super sensitive back of the head on her pursed lips, letting her tongue dart out to wet it. Seth's entire body trembled as he watched her work, stroking his cock across those lips as expertly as a violinist strokes the bow across the strings. She was sucking him off without actually sucking, he realized, and pre-cum streamed from his cock now as it danced across her lips, streaking them and her puckered cheeks and chin. All of her lower face shone with his juice as she continued to strum her lips with his trembling dick.

He hardly noticed her playing with herself, but when he did, the urge to cum intensified. The fingers of her left hand were lost in her furry pussy, two fingers plunging wetly and noisily inside, her thumb expertly drubbing her engorged, oily clit. He groaned as she neared orgasm and he along with her.

She dropped her other hand from his cock, now moving her pretty head back and forth, those silky lips stroking him up and down the backside of his cock. She stroked his bloated balls, squeezing gently, then harder until he winced in pain. She drew her hand back, rubbing her middle finger over his wet cock, making him gasp.

Then she put it back under his balls and ever so slowly, pushed the lubed digit into his virginal asshole.

"Oh..oh God...I never...oh please...it hurts a little..." he stammered, trying to relax his ass and allow her in.

She cupped his nuts in her other fingers and squeezed. Hard. He cried out at the warning that he better not resist.

Seconds later, that middle finger was fully inside his asshole. He'd never felt anything more pleasurable in his life as she now slowly pulled it out and plunged it back in, tickling his prostate and making his cock drool all the more, soaking her lips, cheeks and chin with a flow of clear gel that ran down to the delicious, slightly wrinkled wattle of her incredible sexy throat.

"I'm...I'm gonna...oh shi..oh shit...oh GOD!" he screamed.

She suddenly pulled her finger out of his ass, encircling his dick with her hand, stroking him as she came on her other hand, writhing on the bed, soaking it. And never making a sound.

She slapped his dick against her lips and chin and neck and tits, soaking the smooth flesh with his precum. And then she stopped just short of his orgasm, releasing his cock and looking up at him for the first time.

"OH GOD PLEASE LET ME CUM!" he cried out.

Those lips, soaked with his juices, formed a slight smile. And then puckered into a mock kiss. She curled a finger at him. He knew what she wanted.

He knelt and kissed her, not minding the taste of his essentially tasteless precum. In the bar, after she'd jerked him off, she'd made him lick her hand clean of his cum. So now he went wild on her, licking her lips, sucking his gel off her chin and cheeks, dipping to that incredibly sexy neck and slathering it with kisses, lapping it clean. She lay there, still, allowing him to clean up his mess. He worked down the wrinkled cleavage of her tits, savoring the slime of his juices, and now nibbled on her huge brown nipples.

Waiting for instruction.

She pushed him away, laying on her right side in the middle of the giant bed, thighs open. He saw the gentle sway of her slightly flaccid and exquisitely wrinkled inner thigh, meaty and inviting. She pointed to her soaking pussy and then her mouth, and he knew his place: He took it, in a 69 position, burying his face into her lush, hairy cunt, lying on his side, his dick at her puckered mouth. And then darkness settled over him as she locked her surprisingly powerful thighs around his head, pulling his face to her aromatic, wet pussy, grinding on it. The slight sag of creamy thigh flesh he'd seen earlier had gone tight and strong around him.

"OH SHIT!" he cried out, a muffled cry given his imprisonment in her hairy pussy and scissoring thighs, as she took his cock into that amazing mouth.

He came almost instantly as she stroked his cock into her sucking mouth, twisting her small hand around it, pulling him in and out of her velvety throat, swallowing him whole. He screamed, licking at her hairy gash but mostly letting her use his face as she pumped and rocked it into his mouth, nose and chin, grinding herself to a gushing orgasm that soaked him. Her thighs grew firmer in the squeezing, muscular, crushing as she scissored him harder and faster. His eyes watching her dimpled white ass flex and quake around his face.

And he came, harder and more copiously than he had for her hand in the bar. She stroked him quickly, pumping her little fingers around his cock, milking him dry as he screamed, the screams muffled in her grinding cunt and ass. He filled her belly, as he felt the head of his spurting cock nudge down her throat, and his balls ached as they emptied fully.

She did not stop.

Seth writhed in the meaty grip of her grinding thighs as she scissored him, moaning, gasping, groaning at the ticklish sensation of his overworked cock. She was using her hand on him, cupping his cock in the other, brutally stroking her other palm around his knob wetly, the post-orgasm torture too much as she kept him rock hard.

"PLEASE STOP!!" he screamed into the suffocating maw of her meaty, fleshy little ass that was flexing madly around his face.

She did not.

She worked him hard again, sucking him into her mouth as she crushed his skull in her thighs, her boots locked, the leather creaking as she crossed them. Unbelievably, he stayed hard in her sucking mouth and pumping hand, the sensitivity gone, replaced by surreal passion and pleasure. He'd long since stopped eating her hairy pussy, and relinquished his trapped mouth to the grinding, soaking-wet cunt she was snapping into his face.

She flooded his face again, over and over, cumming endlessly, squeezing relentlessly in her pumping, quivering thighs, her thick, stick gel coating him forehead to chin. He couldn't breathe, and could barely see anything other than the hunching ass punishing his face.

He felt his balls refill, ache, throb. She worked his cock hard and fast, stroking and sucking. The pressure on his head was savage, his sinuses full and stuffy, smelling only her sex, pungent, musky and wet, as well as her slightly hairy asshole, into which his nose was being thrust, over and over. He was aware tears were running from his eyes, eyes that looked up over the swell of her punishing ass flesh at the clock.

She'd had him trapped in her leg jail for nearly an hour.

The next orgasm, his third, almost happened without him realizing it. He felt his nuts tense and ripple and then he came, the sensation pure and raw, emptying himself into her superb, sucking mouth. But his head and neck, scissored for an hour in the crushing steel of her thighs, was numb, as was the rest of his body from being immobilized in her punishing 69.

She finally released her leg lock and lay on her back. Seth slumped to his, unable to move, feeling her hot juices cool on his face. He groaned, licking his lips, moving his head side to side to regain some sensation he'd lost to her scissoring thighs. His neck ached from the squeezing.

He couldn't resist as she twisted over atop him, on his cock, fisting it back to life. He could not believe he was still mostly hard as she fit the tip into her dripping pussy and then slithered fully atop it. He went fully hard instantly.

She leaned forward as she mechanically fucked him, her pussy tighter than any he'd ever felt, velvety smooth, scathingly hot, milking him as she pounded up and down. His trembling hands cupped the flailing ass flesh, feeling the silkiness of the quaking orbs.

She leaned forward, unsmiling, no look of any emotion on her beautiful face bathed in the outdoor night light filling the room. She kissed him without a hint of passion, licking his lips and chin and cheeks clean of her cum, slurping on his tongue, sharing. His eyes were open and locked on hers which seemed to look through him.

The woman fucked him for 15 minutes, Seth's balls screaming for release but having had three massive cums wrenched from them already, could produce nothing. She spun around fluidly, his dick never leaving that exquisite pussy, and rode him reverse. That ass, that splendidly dimpled, fleshy, sexy ass in which his face was prisoner for an hour, quivered and quaked before him as he watched. She leaned forward on her hands letting her ass pound up and down on him, every incredible inch flexing in a meaty, undulating wave of flesh.

Finally, after relentlessly fucking him for another 15 minutes and cumming endlessly, Seth finally did. He screamed, arched his back and felt what was left in his aching balls stream into her pumping pussy, a much smaller load than the rest. She slowed that magic, jiggling ass and stopped, pulling off of his wilting cock.

He saw his cum welling in the hairy split of her pussy, and saw it draw closer. She was inching back toward his face, slowly, pinning his weakened arms at his sides, unable to move or halt her encroaching creampie.

He gave in as she settled it back on his face, feeling the river of sticky fluid pump from her open gash, a stream gushing into his mouth. She settled on his lips, sitting up, wiggling gently side to side. Seth's tongue lanced into the spongy wad in her furry pussy, sucking out his load, swallowing it down, his eyes blinking and brushing the ass trapping him to her.

She dismounted her face, fluidly twisting off the bed, walking to a chair. Standing behind it, she looked at him. And said nothing.

He read her intent, slipping off the bed, his cock wilting after four impossible orgasms. He sat in the chair, looking over his shoulder as she moved. She went to her drawer, retrieving several scarves and using them, tying his hands to the arms of the chair, his feet to its intricately carved legs.

He had no idea what she was about to do. But he was unable to stop her from doing it.

She knelt before him and with the tiniest hint of a smile on her lips, bent to his cock. Lifting it, she licked the tip. Seth groaned, wincing. She sucked him inside and went to work making him hard.

He couldn't believe that it took her less than a minute to expertly will his dick back to full hardness.

"I...I have nothing...left..." he panted, straining against his silky bonds, watching her pretty silver-haired head bob up and down, the sinewy tendons of her forearm dancing beneath freckled skin as her hand worked him.

She stopped sucking and stood, leaving his wet dick bobbing. She walked to her dresser, retrieving a small vibrator. Seth's eyes widened.

"No... please...please don't..." he begged.

She turned it on low, pressing it against his cock, making him writhe against the vibrating stick. With her other hand, she took three elastic hair ties and fastened the vibrator to his cock. And then she backed away.

"Oh...oh God, NOOOO!" he screamed, feeling the pain-pleasure line blur again as he looked down at his cock twitching against the vibrator tied to it.

She retrieved her drink, sitting on the edge of the bed, sipping it – and watching him writhe. Her fingers snuck to her open thighs, into her dripping pussy, slicing in and out. He watched her watch him, her eyes fixed on his cock.

And he came again, the fifth time, not spurting at all but rather oozing out a clear fluid tinged by white, the absolute last bit of cum he had left, groaning as he did.

At least he thought it was his last.

"For God's sake, ma'am, please, please please undo this thing!" he wheezed, the ticklish sensation giving way to outright pain, his dick betraying him, staying hard.

She smiled and slowly put her drink down to walk to him and kneel. Her little hand reached for his cock. He breathlessly waited for her to release him.

She turned the vibrator up two more notches. He screamed. She picked up her panties from the bed, soaked with her juices, and stuffed them into Seth's gasping mouth.

She stood behind him now as he writhed in the chair, running her nails up and down his torso, over his nipples, twisting them, delighting in his struggles. She draped her meaty, saggy tits over his face and reached between his legs, squeezing his balls until he screamed louder, screams muffled by the thong in his mouth.

She stood, bending his head back over the chair and lifted her left leg over it. Scooping his face into her sweat-and-cum-soaked butt halves, she positioned his mouth at her asshole, reaching back to pull out the thong from his mouth, tossing it to the bed. He took the anal hint and tongued it, madly, wetly, eagerly, hoping she'd release his head and cock. She did not. She stood now on crossed feet, his neck and skull once again prisoner to her surprisingly strong thighs, squeezing him.

She used his chin, grinding her clit and soaking pussy on it, back and forth, his tongue still plunging in and out of her asshole. He felt her tremble, her buttocks shaking, thighs quivering, as she came again and again on his imprisoned face, soaking it. Her fluids ran down his neck to his chest.

She would not stop.

And as she rode his face, squeezing, writhing, pumping, grinding, she leaned forward and thrust her small hand to the vibrator.

She turned it up fully, the buzzing sound of the relentless vibration almost as loud as Seth's screams lost in the suffocating grip of her churning ass.

"OH GOD NOOOO!" he screamed into her fleshy rump.

He felt her wriggle harder on his face, felt her hand coming up to diddle her clit, hard and fast as she came with a fury now, squirting as he'd heard some women do, her woman cream jetting out and down his chin, his chest, his belly, trickling down to the tip of his cock as it lay against his gut.

And mixing with his sixth load of the evening. He scarcely knew he was cumming, but felt it pulsate in tiny, watery gobs from his trembling dick head.

She casually dismounted his face, pulling her legs open and stepping back, her soaked pussy and asshole slipping away from him with a slurping sound. His head lolled on his chest and he looked down. His cock was soft, finally and completely soft, and it slipped out from under the elastic rings around it. The vibrator clattered to the floor, humming on the lush carpet.

12