Her Sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JessicaS
JessicaS
652 Followers

"You know" - Jen said looking into Nikki's blue eyes - "I really meant what I said before. That I was excited from that movie. Why not try being a little honest with yourself?"

---

Nikki was fighting her inner self on what to do. Admitting such a shameful thing in front of Katie?

"Yeah" - she finally resigned and replied after a moment of silence - "me too." - she said looking at Jen as Katie was confusedly looking from Nikki to Jen and back. "I mean" - Nikki said and took a deep breath to get courage, then looking at Katie - "I was getting really excited and wanted to feel as good as the girls on TV. I couldn't resist so I started touching myself right here on the couch. I'm sorry Katie." - she said, her anger slowly being replaced by deep regret.

"Oh" - was all Katie was able to respond. Nikki, still guilty about what happened, continued - "I know I shouldn't be doing such things right next to you. I understand if you hate me for it-" - she said as she sadly looked away again.

"No, wait Nikki." - Katie stopped her, blinking quickly - "Please, I should be apologizing to you." - she said as Nikki looked into her eyes - "I felt excited too and I went about to touch myself when I bumped into you. I'm always so clumsy and I ruin everything and my hand hit you when, when you just wanted to be left alone." - Katie said. She away and started to sob. Nikki realized the tense situation must have overwhelmed her sensitive sister.

"I'm sorry, Nikki, I'm good for nothing, just your stupid little sister always ruining everything. I think you should really hate me now."

Nikki looked briefly at Jen, surprised by her sister's sincerity, not knowing what to do. Jen raised her eyebrows looking into Nikki's eyes and gestured with her head towards Katie. Nikki understood, slided closer to Katie, and touched her shoulder - "Come on, now. Look at me Katie.". When Katie looked up, eyes red from the crying, Nikki smiled, with tears forming in her eyes too. She held Katie's face in her hands and continued - "You're not good for nothing, you're my wonderful little sister, I could never hate you. I love you, you know that. Come here.". She opened her arms and Katie fell into them as they embraced. - "I'll always love you Katie, no matter what."

Katie held her close, still sobbing occasionally. "You really mean that?" - she said in a tiny voice. Nikki looked deep into Katie's eyes again. "Really really." - she replied.

---

Katie couldn't contain her emotions anymore. She burst into happy laughter mixed with sobbing as she recognized the quote from her favorite movie and hugged Nikki tightly again - "Thank you sis, I love you too.". After a few moments she added - "I didn't mean those things I said earlier about you and getting guys."

"I know" - Nikki said soothingly as she held Katie's head. - "Don't worry about it."

Katie was more happy in her sister's arms than she ever thought possible. Nikki forgave her and didn't hate her. She realized how much her sister really meant to her - "You're really the most beautiful girl in the world" - Katie said, still hugging her sister. Her sobs slowed down and she felt content again. With her eyes closed and her head on her sisters shoulder, she just enjoyed big sisters warmth and closeness. - "No one deserves you."

"So, you're saying I should stay lonely forever?" - Nikki asked and Katie jerked back, looking scared at Nikki's face, afraid she would be misunderstood. "No, not at all!" - she started quickly but as soon as she saw Nikki's smile, she knew it was just a joke. She slowly hugged her sister again, laying her head on her shoulder again and said - "I don't want you to feel lonely. If you ever feel lonely, please tell me, OK? I promise I will come and cheer you up. And we'll tickle each other and I'll give you my magazines and I'll give you my make up. Just please don't be lonely again."

"And if you ever feel lonely, I promise I will do the same for you." - Nikki replied

---

When Jen saw the tender moments between the sisters, she felt her eyes sting as well. She was touched by their sincere feelings. These girls would be there for each other, during bad and good times. They would cheer each other up, care for each other and protect each other whenever necessary. She was a little jealous, never experiencing such a friendship.

After a few minutes of silence, Jen could see Katie's rhythmic breathing, but she couldn't see her face, since she was still laying on Nikki's right shoulder, opposite from Jen. Nikki opened her eyes, gently stroked her sister's back and asked quietly - "Katie, you sleepy?"

"A little.." - a tiny voice from Katie replied.

"Wanna go to bed?" - Nikki asked

Katie hummed a negative and held Nikki closer - "Just a little longer." - she answered and Nikki closed her eyes again. After a few more minutes, just when Jen thought about what she would do, should these two really fall asleep on the couch, Katie picked up her head and the girls slowly ended their embrace. Nikki smiled at Katie's sleepy face, who smiled back at her. Both of their eyes still looked a bit puffy from crying, especially Katie's sleepy eyes. Then they slowly looked at Jen, who smiled as warmly and happily as she could.

She noticed they were still holding hands. Sitting there, happily smiling and gently holding hands, these two girls looked more like lovers than sisters, she thought. She could almost imagine them kissing lovingly, like the girls on the TV a while back. When she realized what she was thinking while they were still looking at her, she jerked awake and shyly averted their inquiring looks.

"What is it?" - Katie asked curiously and looked at Nikki for an answer, who was just as perplexed

"Um, no nothing" - Jen replied shyly. She couldn't possibly tell them what she was thinking about. But the girls were curious now and she couldn't stay silent either.

"Come on, you can tell us anything, remember? It was you who said we should be honest with each other?" - Nikki said and Jen saw she was just as curious as Katie

"No, if I told you, you would surely hate me" - Jen replied and averted her eyes again

---

Nikki reluctantly let go of her sister's hands. She got off the couch and crouched next to Jen. She took Jen's hand and said - "You're my best friend, I know it was nothing bad. You can tell me anything. I promise I won't hate you."

Jen looked deep into Nikki's sincere eyes and started - "I thought" - she glanced briefly at Katie, then back at Nikki, then she looked away again - "I thought just now you looked more like two lovers. Sort of like those kissing girls in that movie."

When Nikki realized what Jen was saying, her heart skipped a beat. She desperately wanted to look at Katie, but was too scared to do it.

"No I don't mean it in a bad way!" - Jen looked at her desperately - "I was really happy for you in that moment. I just couldn't help but notice how it looked similar to the movie. With your hands touching and both of you smiling at each other and everything. I know it's terrible of me to think that way, I just couldn't help it, sorry." - she said still looking at Nikki.

They shared a silent look. Then both of them jumped a bit when Katie burst into laughing on the sofa behind Nikki's back.

"Ooh, my dearest Nikki" - Katie said in a deep theatrical voice between laughs as she got off the couch and tackled Nikki from behind - "Ohh, kiss me, my lover" - she said and made exaggerated kissing sounds while embracing Nikki's shoulders from behind and moving her mouth as if she was kissing her neck.

Nikki's shyness fell off quick as she got into Katie's game. She looked around at Katie with a mischievous grin. Katie backed off a bit as Nikki said - "Who are you calling lover, my dear? Just wait 'til I get my hands on you, see what you'll say then" - and she started chasing her, hands raised in a menacing manner. Katie shrieked as Nikki caught up with her and started tickling, causing Katie to laugh out repeatedly and plead her to stop. Seeing Nikki would not let her go so easily, she went into counterattack, tickling Nikki all over her body as well.

It was then when the girls noticed the sound of Jen's ringtone coming from her bag.

"Crap, I left my cell in the bag" - Jen said as she stood up and went over to her bag. She took the phone out and said - "It's mom, I wonder what she wants now."

Nikki got off Katie, and they both sat next to each other on the sofa, looking at Jen.

"Yeah hi mom. Yeah, we're at their house, what's up?" - gradually Jen's voice got slower - "Aha. Yeah. Yeah I know, he'll be back in a week. Can't you have miss Annie look after her? I see. Yeah. Hmm, OK. I'll wait for you here then. It's OK, don't worry about it mom. OK, see you."

---

Jen looked at the girls who were still sitting silently and watching her.

She explained what was happening - "Mom is on call today and they just called her from her office, said it was urgent and she had to go. But someone has to look after grandma while she's away, and neither dad nor my brother are there. Not even our neighbor. So it's up to me now. She told me to pack up and be ready, she'll come by and pick me up in ten minutes."

"You're going?" - Nikki asked

"I know, sorry, I wish I could stay."

"No, it's not your fault" - Nikki replied

"When can you come back?" - Katie asked

"Tomorrow, probably. I can ask mom to take me here again, but I don't know how long she has to stay." - Jen replied

Katie picked up the DVDs and gave them to Jen while she packed her stuff up. She was barely finished when they heard Jen's mom honking from the street.

"Gotta go" - Jen said and looked at Nikki - "Hey, listen guys, just forget what I said before, about the two of you, OK?"

"Yeah" - Nikki said, looking uneasy again.

She looked at Katie who frowned too - "It's OK Jen. Don't worry about it." - she said finally

The sisters escorted Jen to the front door.

"Just don't fight again, OK?" - Jen said smilingly, then turned around and walked to the car

Jen's mom was standing next to the car, engine running - "Hi girls, sorry to ruin your sleepover." - she shouted - "I'll bring her back tomorrow."

"OK" - the sisters shouted in unison

After everyone said bye, Jen and her mom got into the car. The car made a U turn and left the way it came from.


---

Katie was walking back to the living room, right behind her sister.

"So what now?" - she asked. Alone with her sister, she felt somehow uneasy now.

Nikki looked at the clock in the hallway. Katie looked too and saw it was after ten o'clock.

"I don't know. I think I'm gonna take a shower." - she said and went to her room for her pajamas.

Katie heard her go into the bathroom and turn on the shower. She took a bag of crisps from the kitchen and sat down in front of the TV again, browsing the channels.

When Nikki returned, she was in her blue pajamas and with her came a fresh smell of shampoo. Katie wanted to smell as nice as Nikki did - "I'll take a shower too"

She was also feeling a little dirty from watching the movie and hoped the shower would take her mind off these things.

The shower was refreshing, but it didn't really help calm her down. She stepped out of the shower and drying up, she studied her body in the mirror critically. She was always small framed. Only in the last years her hips were getting wider, her tummy flatter and her breasts bigger. But sis was much more of a woman than her, getting many looks from the boys and Katie was a little envious of that. 'Maybe someday I'll have such a nice body too' - she thought as she put on her orange pajamas, finishing with a pair of white fluffy slippers. When she returned to the living room, she found Nikki asleep. She was laying on the sofa, covered with the blanket. Katie turned the TV volume down. She looked at Nikki for a minute, just watching her sister's peaceful expression and soft breathing. Somehow, she just wanted to snuggle up next to her, enjoy the closeness again, if only for a while. She bit her lower lip as she thought about it, but then shook her head. There wasn't really enough space on the sofa and she didn't want to wake her sister up. She was on good terms with her now and didn't want to ruin that again. With a sigh she went to the kitchen to prepare some late dinner.

Ten minutes later a sleepy eyed Nikki came to the kitchen.

"Hey sis" - she said and yawned. Seeing it, Katie had to yawn too. Nikki rubbed her eyes and continued - "what's up?"

"Just making some salad" - Katie answered - "I thought maybe something healthy wouldn't hurt for a change."

"I think so too" - Nikki agreed and cleared her throat as she went to get a sip of water

"Also there's some of that beef steak left, maybe a bit of cheese.." - Katie continued

"Mmm, sounds very tasty, I'll warm up the steak and get the cheese" - Nikki replied when she finished drinking. She turned to the fridge, then looked back at Katie - "You know sis, you've got a great sense for these things. I think your future husband will be a very lucky man." - she said, throwing Katie a gentle smile.

Katie looked in Nikki's eyes and felt her heart skip a beat. Feeling she is about to blush, she looked down at the salad again - "No, I don't think.. thank you."

They made two servings and together with a glass of juice each took the food to the living room.

"Can we .. share the blanket again?" - Katie asked cautiously. The room was already warm and she wasn't cold anymore, she just wanted to be closer to Nikki.

"Sure, anytime." - Nikki said and Katie smiled as she felt a jolt of happiness

They moved the table closer to the sofa, put their glasses on it and sat down with the plates in their hands. The dinner was great and Nikki couldn't stop moaning how great it tasted. Katie couldn't stop laughing. Being praised by Nikki filled her with happiness.


---

When they finished eating, Katie got up saying - "I'll clean this up"

Nikki wondered why Katie was so active tonight, she wasn't usually the first one to volunteer for chores. 'Is she trying to avoid me?' she thought.

"Wait, you prepared it, I should do the cleaning-" - Nikki started saying, as she got up.

Katie was faster. "No chance" - she said, picking up their plates and standing up. But her legs were still wrapped in the blanket on the floor. Nikki could barely lift her arms towards Katie before she fell forward with a thump and ringing of broken porcelain. Katie's fall pulled the blanket and Nikki fell next to her, her legs wrapped up as well. Luckily they just missed the table next to them.

Nikki shook herself and knelt next to her sister - "Katie!"

She couldn't see her face, because it was turned the other way and covered with her hair - "Are you OK?"

"Yeah .." - Katie moaned from the ground, arms spread apart

Nikki insisted - "Can you move?"

"Yeah I think so" - Katie mumbled as she rose up and sat down on the carpet.

"You hurt anywhere?" - Nikki repeated with a shaky voice, the thought of something happening to Katie almost made her panic

"No, I'm okay." - she said as she checked herself and Nikki finally relaxed - "But I broke a plate, mom's gonna kill me."

Nikki smiled, her worries finally disappearing. "And you?" - Katie asked as she touched Nikki's left shoulder

The pain from the shoulder made Nikki grimace slightly - "Ow".

---

Katie was startled by the pain in her sister's face. She jerked her hand back immediately - "Sorry! Oh no! What happened?" - she said in a scared tone with her hands in the air, wanting to hold and comfort her sister, but being afraid of hurting her again. Her eyes were starting to burn again as she watched Nikki pull the collar of the blue top over her shoulder to look at it. - "I must have hit the table."

"I'm so sorry, I ruined everything again" - Katie started sobbing. The shock from the fall and now seeing Nikki hurting because of her was more than she could bear - "Please forgive me sis, I didn't want to hurt you!" - she pleaded

"No Katie, it was just an accident." - she said in a soothing voice - "Don't cry, OK? I'm not even hurt."

"Really?" - Katie asked through tears

"Yeah, there's nothing there" - Nikki said, smiling as she showed Katie her shoulder and moved her arm around - "See?" - she said still smiling

Katie nodded in agreement, smiling through tears - "And it doesn't hurt?"

"No, not really, it's already getting better." - Nikki replied, pulled her top back up and sat down next to Katie. She took hold of Katie's hands, trying to calm her down - "It's nothing really."

She looked into Katie's eyes and smiled - "You know, you always bumped into something when you were little. Like when you were just a few years old and we were playing in my bed and you fell off it when I wasn't paying attention. I was so scared when you started crying, but mom said not to worry. But I always felt guilty about it."

She continued - "Or a few years later, when we were on the playground in the park-"

Katie nodded, picking one hand up and trying to wipe her tears - "When I fell off that slide, I think you were crying more than me."

"Yeah" - Nikki nodded and remembering the time, tears started forming in her eyes as well - "I was so scared you were hurt. I couldn't stop crying even after mom came to look after us."

"You were always so nice and caring towards me." - Katie said and smiled, looking down at her sister's hands. Then with a jagged deep breath her smile faded and a tormented expression took it's place. She didn't deserve such a good sister.

"What's wrong?" - Nikki asked with a concerned look at Katie.

Katie looked briefly into her sister's concerned eyes, then looked away. She took her hand away from Nikki's and turned away from her - "I'm sorry Nikki.."

"Why? Please Katie, tell me what's wrong." - Nikki pleaded

"I just.." - Katie said slowly, her back towards Nikki. Face turned down, the emotions overwhelmed her and she started crying silently again.

"Katie please..you can tell me anything." - Nikki begged

Katie continued between silent sobs - "Nikki, every time I think of you, every time I hear you say my name, I am so happy. And at the same time it hurts so bad. I just can't take it anymore." - and after a few seconds she added - "Because, what Jen said was true, about me, I really love you, in that way."

"But I thought when she said that, and you laughed-" - Nikki started

Katie shook her head - "No that was just. I just didn't know what else to do. I thought, if I could play it, like a game, I could hide these feelings for you."

"I-" - Nikki tried to say something

"I thought" - Katie continued talking and crying - "I thought. This is enough. If Nikki is happy, then it is enough, even if she only likes me, as a sister. But then I feel you pulling away from me, and it hurts even more than before. I just can't take it anymore. I know I'm so selfish. You are so perfect and I'm just a selfish, perverted person. I'm in love with my own sister for gods sake!"

"Katie" - Nikki said slowly and tried to caress her back, but Katie jerked away, saying - "Don't, please."

For a few moments the only sound was Katie's silent sobbing.

"You're hurting me." - Nikki said in a resolute voice and Katie fell silent. After a second she turned around. With her wet and puffy eyes she barely saw her sisters concerned face. She blinked and saw Nikki's eyes were full of tears as well.

"W-what? How can, you say that?" - Katie stammered

"I said you are hurting me," - Nikki repeated - "because when you say I only like you as a sister, that's not true."

"What?" - Katie asked again, hearing things she couldn't believe

"Katie, I love you in that way too. And if that makes me perverted then I am." - Nikki replied - "But I've loved you like that for a long time."

JessicaS
JessicaS
652 Followers