Her Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JessicaS
JessicaS
652 Followers

"OK, go ahead, you can touch them too if you like." - Nikki said, smiling. Gently rubbing Katie's upper arms, she straightened out, moving her mouth out of Katie's reach, but bringing her breasts higher and making them more pronounced.

"Thank you." - Katie said and gulped, then looked down at Nikki's breasts, studying and enjoying them at the same time.

They were firm and pointed slightly upward, almost towards Katie's head. Almost cone shaped, the bottom half was bulging out slightly, but not as much as to form a crease on the bottom of the breasts. Instead, the bottom smoothly connected to Nikki's ribcage. As she gently cupped them and felt their weight and firmness by pushing them up, they would barely move upwards. They were probably smaller than Jen's, but they fit perfectly into Katie's hands. She held them for a moment, then tried squeezing and kneading them in her hands. She inspected the small areolas and nipples, sticking out in a light brown color on top of the cone. She put her right finger on Nikki's left breast, on the border between the breast and areola and rubbed it softly, trying out the texture. She realized Nikki's breasts were actually very similar to hers, just larger and more clearly defined. The nipple was slightly larger and darker than her pink ones. She gently touched the tip with her finger.

She looked up to see Nikki watching her with a smile and eyes full of love and passion.

"Is it OK if I pull it?" - Katie asked cautiously.

"Yes, but please be gentle." - Nikki answered softly.

Katie carefully took the nipple between her thumb and finger and twisted and pulled it lightly. She heard Nikki take a deep breath and whisper - "Feels great."

"Can you try it?" - Katie asked cautiously, feeling a need to be touched too.

"I thought you would never ask." - Nikki answered - "Could you lean back?"

Katie straightened up and leaned back, supporting herself on her hands.

"You can touch them now if you want to." - Katie said, closed her eyes and stopped breathing.

"I would love to, but don't forget to breathe." - she heard Nikki's whisper in her ear and she released her breath.

After a moment, she felt her sister's hands touch her breasts, hot and trembling slightly. They both were still breathing deeply from the excitement and Katie felt her own and her sister's breath on her body. Nikki gently massaged Katie's breasts, then softly ran her fingers over Katie's nipples. Katie relaxed, eyes still closed, she turned her head left and leaned it against her left shoulder as she enjoyed the sensations her sister was causing.

A few minutes later, she started feeling a slight tickle between her legs and she started fidgeting, trying to close them and moving her hip to chase the tickle away.

Nikki must have noticed Katie's thighs pressing against hers. While massaging Katie's breasts, she asked - "Katie, do you want to feel nice down here too?" - and she brought one hand from Katie's breast as she lightly touched Katie's underbelly, as if she was afraid to go lower.

When Nikki's hand touched her there, a shiver ran down Katie's her spine. Nikki's hand immediately retreated, Nikki saying - "Sorry."

"No, it felt very nice." - Katie said, her eyes still closed - "And I do want to feel nice there too. Please touch me there, gently."

After a few moments of listening to deep breathing, Nikki's fingers grazed her pajama bottoms between her legs. She trembled again, exhaled and softly moaned - "Yeah."

Nikki's hand softly cupped her pussy through her bottoms and she smiled and moaned again, enjoying the growing warmth down there. She wanted to lose herself to Nikki, the girl she loved.

She felt Nikki's deep breathing as she leaned forward and kissed Katie's neck, slowly moving her hand up and down. After a few minutes of stimulation Katie knew her pussy was soaked, just like her bottoms. She heard Nikki whispering softly in her ear - "Do you want me to take off your bottoms too?"

Katie smiled again and hummed in agreement. Nikki got up from the sofa and crouched next to her.

"Lay back and relax, my love." - Nikki whispered again and took her left hand from Katie's breast, putting it on the back of her neck to support her while laying down. Her right one was still lightly pressed on Katie's crotch, radiating wonderful warmth.

"Thank you." - was all Katie could say, overwhelmed with feelings for her sister after being called her 'love'. She relaxed her hands and with eyes still closed she moved upwards and put her head on the pillow in the corner of the sofa. She wanted to look at her sister, but she was afraid if she opened them, the magic would be gone and she would be too ashamed to go on.

Nikki gave her one more soft kiss on her neck, then she removed her hands from Katie's body. She lifted Katie's right leg from the carpet and put it on the sofa, next to her left one. Nikki's fingers touched the hem of her bottoms, slowly pulling them lower. Nikki's deep breathing was tickling her breasts and tummy.

Katie lifted her bottom slightly to allow the pajamas to slide down her thighs. As soon as her mound was getting exposed, she instinctively put her hands between her legs, to cover her most intimate area. Finally she lifted her legs to let Nikki slide her bottoms off of them.

Now Katie was lying in front of her sister, completely naked.

"Are you warm enough?" - Nikki asked, her slightly ragged voice betraying lust, but also the loving care for a little sister.

Katie hummed a yes, then turned her head towards Nikki and opened her eyes, to find her sister kneeling to her right, next to the sofa, looking at her face and smiling lovingly. Katie asked in a trembling voice - "How do I look?"

It was very important for Katie that her sister liked how she looked and Nikki clearly understood that.

"Like Christmas morning." - Nikki said in a soft voice and leaned towards Katie to kiss her.

Katie smiled, said - "Thank you." - and closed her eyes, as they kissed gently but deeply.

Katie, feeling she was ready, pulled her hands away from her womanhood, took Nikki's right hand and placed it on the top of her mound, where a soft patch of pubic hair was growing.

---

Nikki got Katie's message, and slowly started to move her hand lower. Katie opened her legs to give her access to a place her sister's hand never touched before. It took all her power to control her excitement.

"Gently, please." - Katie said between kisses and Nikki's touch grew lighter, now barely touching Katie with her fingertips. She made a circle around the sensitive area on the top. Katie moaned as Nikki slid her fingers lower, along Katie's soft and smooth lips, then slowly back up.

Nikki wanted to look down there, experience everything from up close. But she felt Katie would be embarrassed by that. She also wanted to watch Katie's beautiful expressions while receiving pleasure. She was a little surprised she immediately knew her way around down there even without looking. She felt the shape of Katie's pussy was almost exactly the same as her own. And this position put Nikki in a very similar position to when she was masturbating, so she was trained at what she had to do.

Katie closed her eyes. Nikki's experience was showing and Katie's soft moans came regularly now, as she closed her eyes and lost herself in her sister's stimulation. Nikki moved her mouth towards Katie's neck, giving her soft pecks while massaging Katie's most sensitive areas. She extended her middle finger, gently rubbing it along Katie's slit and wetting her finger with the moisture which was collecting between her lips. She coated Katie's lips with the moisture, allowing her to slide her whole fingers along the surface of Katie's wet pussy with little resistance. The only sounds in the room were Katie's soft moans, Nikki's kisses and the wet contact her hand was making in her sister's nether regions.

---

"Hmmm-yes." - Katie moaned from the pleasure brought by this sexual massage.

Nikki's fingers slowly opened her lips with a soft wet sound. Katie felt cold air enter her slit, her wetness flowing out of it, down to her bottom.

"Sorry, I'm making a mess." - Katie said quietly.

"Shh." - Nikki said between kisses - "You're not making a mess. I'm happy that you're so excited."

Nikki's middle finger gently lied down between the lips in Katie's wet slit and after a few seconds started to move up and down too. With each slide, Nikki's finger was slowly sinking deeper and deeper into Katie. Soon Katie was gripping it between her tight inner lips and Nikki was gently pushing it against her vaginal opening.

Katie opened her eyes and touched Nikki's shoulder with one of her hands. When Nikki stopped kissing her neck and looked into Katie's eyes, Katie slowly shook her head from side to side, saying -- "Please."

She didn't have much experience and felt it might be uncomfortable if Nikki entered her. She wasn't ready for it.

Nikki nodded in understanding and stopped pushing at Katie's opening, instead continuing to slide along her slit, wetting it with Katie's juices. Slowly she brought the wetness up, where her lips met. When it was wet enough Nikki's finger drew back the hood of her clitoris and touched it. Katie's body jolted up as she opened her eyes again and drew a sharp breath.

"Sorry." - Nikki whispered.

"No, it's OK." - Katie replied and closed her eyes and relaxed again - "Go on please, gently."

Nikki started moving her middle finger again. Katie put her left hand into Nikki's hair, stroking it with her fingers and saying - "Yes, Nikki." - as her sister gently massaged the area around her clitoris. Then Nikki centered onto the hood, tugging it around in little circles, but taking care not to draw it back as Katie started moaning again - "This is so nice."

Katie sensed that her sister was a passionate, but gentle lover. She made love carefully, gently and without rushing things. Katie couldn't tell how long these beautiful moments lasted, but soon she felt inside she wanted to feel more stimulation and more of this pleasure - "I love you .. more, please." - she pleaded in a whispering voice.

Nikki knew what Katie meant and again gently drew back the hood of Katie's clit with one finger and holding this position for a moment. She felt Nikki's breath on her face and understood Nikki was watching her, waiting for her approval. She looked up, nodded her head and hummed a yes and Nikki touched her clit with a moist finger. Again Katie's body jolted up as in shock, almost banging into Nikki's head.

"I'm sorry Katie, I didn't want to hurt you." - Nikki apologized again, looking into Katie's eyes. She released the hood, instead cupping Katie's pussy gently to keep it warm.

"No, I'm sorry Nikki. I mean, it feels so good and I want you to touch it, but it's just too sensitive and I can't take it.." - then her face grimaced and tears started forming in her eyes. She covered her face with her hands and started crying silently.

---

"What is it, Katie?" - Nikki asked, concerned. She saw her sister's distress and knew the love session was over. She removed her hand from between Katie's closing legs. She quickly took the blanket and covered Katie's lower body, then returned to look into her eyes.

"Did I do it wrong?" - she asked.

With her left hand, Nikki removed stray hair from Katie's face when her sister uncovered her face, she placed her left hand on her cheek. She was still kneeling on the carpet, but wanted to be close to Katherine now. She threw her hair to one side so it wouldn't fall into Katie's face and leaned over her. She supported her weight on her right hand on the sofa next to Katie's chest. She wanted to hold and comfort Katie with both of her hands, but didn't want to unsettle Katie with her 'dirty' hand too close to Katie's face.

Katie shook her head in response, then gently pushing Nikki back, sitting up on the sofa and crying - "No, everything you did was great, it's me." - she continued between sobs - "I always have this problem. Even when I'm touching myself, it's too sensitive, and I can never come."

"And now I'm ruining our first time." - she said and realizing that, she started crying even harder.

Nikki, still kneeling at the end of the sofa, looked at her crying sister's naked backside, shaking with each sob. She looked so fragile. But she knew Katie and she knew what she had to do. She crawled up on the sofa and approached her sister from behind, gently hugging her shoulders. Katie immediately turned around to face her sister and hugged her tightly, crying - "Please, please don't leave me sis."

"I will never leave you, Katie. I love you more than anything." - Nikki replied. She tried to soothe her crying sister, but meant every word.

"I love you too." - the crying girl replied and held her close.

"You've done nothing wrong Katie, nothing at all. The orgasm isn't so important. The important thing is that we love each other and that we are together, right?"

"Then you're not angry with me?" - Katie asked in a tiny voice, her sobs already retreating.

"No, how could I ever be angry at you, Katie." - Nikki replied, stroking Katie's head and added - "Actually, I think I didn't experience that either until I was older than you. Maybe we just need some time before we are ready for these things. But that doesn't mean we can't be together."

"I want us to be together, Nikki." - Katie said, only occasionally sobbing.

"I want that too." - Nikki replied, feeling the warmth between their half naked bodies.

"Add I think I deed a tissue again." - Katie whispered, words warped from the full nose.

"Sure love, just relax, I'll get it." - Nikki responded, laying down Katie and covering her up. She quickly got into her top and, seeing the box on the table is empty, ran off to the closet to get new ones. When she found some and got back, she found Katie sitting up, back in her pajamas, hunched in the blanked.

"Here you go." - she said as she handed her sister a tissue and laid the box next to her.

"Thank you." - Katie replied and blew her nose, while her sister sat to her right stroking her back with her left hand.

Then Katie added - "And thank you for being so cool about this."

"Not at all, sis." - Nikki replied.

Katie hugged her sister again, putting her head on Nikki's shoulder.

Nikki looked at the clock. It was half past midnight. 'Katie must be tired.' - she thought and she felt her own eyelids drooping too. They needed rest.

"Let's go to sleep, 'kay?" - she whispered to Katie.

"Hmm." - Katie hummed, already half asleep.

"Come on." - Nikki said, standing up and helping her sister.

She turned off the TV and hand in hand, led her to Katie's room.

Nikki laid her sister down on her bed and covered her up, giving her a goodnight kiss on her lips.

"Please stay." - Katie whispered, eyes closed.

Nikki was only happy to - "I'll just turn off the light."

She quickly did so and slipped into Katie's bed, facing her sister.

Katie immediately clamped onto her and held her close, laying her head on Nikki's shoulder.

"I love you." - she whispered.

"I love you too." - Nikki replied.

Two minutes later, both sisters were sleeping deeply, together for the first time in their lives.

JessicaS
JessicaS
652 Followers
12