Her Sister's Shadow Ch. 01

Story Info
Two sisters in lust.
2.1k words
4.18
50.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Growing up, I was always in my sister's shadow. Even after I turned 18 and my sister was 20, I still worshiped her.

~~~

One day we arrived home from Uni. Mum always came home a bit later than dad. She had finally landed a really good job. She decided when I hit the age of 18 that she was going back to work. She had a college degree and a youthful look, so she quickly found work. It just took her two years to find one that really made her happy. Dad had always had a really good job. He was one of those guys that seemed to stay eternally youthful. At the age of 41, he didn't even have a single grey hair. They made a beautiful couple. Mum with her slender figure, long, dark brown hair and dark eyes. She always dressed in heels and suits for work. Dad in his suits with his light brown hair cut stylishly and trim figure. They were picture perfect.

We only lived a block from the Uni, so it never took us long to get home. This is a time that Anne and I used wisely, since we had an hour before either of them would arrive home. We had the entire house to ourselves.

I was hot on Anne's heels as we tossed our bags aside and raced up to my bedroom. I had been thinking about Anne all day. And as she was going to class, she had the nerve to flash me her tits. Thankfully the hall was pretty empty. I still would never have the nerve to pull such a stunt. I admired her for so many reasons and on many more levels.

"Hurry up, Haley!" she urged. I knew that meant that she was horny as I was, possibly more. My mind was already undressing her as she opened my door, barely letting me get inside, before she grabbed me to embrace me into a kiss. She slammed the door behind us, sliding her free hand up to grope at my breasts making me moan softly. She grabbed the end of my shirt, peeling off my tight top to toss aside. Her mouth didn't hesitate to trail kisses down the curve of my bra, snaking her hands behind to unleash my breasts. Discarding my bra, her hands slid around to cup them both into her hands, as she lifted her face to meet my eyes. I felt my body go weak kneed. She always knew my weak spots happened to be my very sensitive breasts.

A small moan slipped from my lips, as she traced her lips back up my neck to my lips. Her kisses were instantly demanding, bringing my lust to a point that made my body sizzle. I slid my hands around her waist, pushing the material of her silk shirt up her curves touching the tips of my fingers to graze her hard nipples. Taking it up and over her head, I leaned in to kiss her hard, unable to hide my neediness. Our moans were meeting as she embraced, feeling our breasts nudge against each other. I ventured down her body to touch her sweet cunt through her pants. The heat was intense as she grabbed my hair, I cried out softly, "Anne". She grinned and walked me towards my bed, gently shoving me back to lie against the lush quilt.

"Mmmm...I do so love getting you all excited between classes. It makes me wet just thinking about you seeing me, sis."

"I'm pretty wet myself. You torture me with the way you tease me. It makes it hard not to excuse myself so I can just go frig myself in the bathroom at the images of you."

"Oh wow, that would be nice. Maybe we could meet up and do that together or something sometime." Anne grinned at me with a mischievous look upon her face. I just couldn't stop grinning just at the idea of such behaviour.

"That could be risky, Anne."

"I know, but so much fun!" she laughed, lowering herself to draw her tongue over my nipples. A shiver travelled up my spine, as I gazed back at her with a deep grin.

"You never know." I said ominously.

"Mmmm...Now who's the daring one?" We giggled happily as she gently sunk her weight to hover over my hips, grinding her cunt to mine. Her jeans rustled against mine, making me quiver with anticipation. She reached behind to unfasten her bra, slipping it off and holding it out between her thumb and finger. Her gaze never left mine as we stared at each other, feeling the heat between our bodies radiate. There was not a doubt in my mind at how much I needed her, just as much as she needed me.

I raised my hips to rub against her crotch. A soft grin spread over my lips, as I saw her bite her lip in response. We knew where each others buttons were, because we had done this and much more together over the years. She leaned down to kiss me passionately, tugging on my lip between her own. I felt her fingers grazing over my neck down to circle my nipples. Her fingers danced around my areola with a gentleness, gliding over the nipple briefly. Slowly she edged down my neck to take a nipple into her mouth, flicking her tongue over the tip to make me gasp. Her gaze was lustier than ever as she moved over to give the same attention to my other breast.

I felt her shaking the bed, as she inched her hands over my stomach and down to the waist of her pants, unfastening hers. As I reached down to undo mine under the pressure of her stomach pressing against her straddle of me. She started kissing down my stomach to touch the edge of my unbuttoned pants, not needing any insistence from me of what was to come. She worked my pants down to my ankles, our want increasing as I watched her skilled hands undress me completely.

She gently shoved herself back up to kick off her shoes, slowly teasing me as she worked her pants down to her ankles. Anne stepped out of her pants, reaching down to tug off her socks to add to the pile of clothes. Kneeling at the side of my bed, Anne tugged on my hips to place me where she wanted me. She ran her hands down my thighs, over my knees, and to my feet caressing every curve of my legs. Lifting one leg, she started small kisses up my thigh using it to tug my thighs wide.

A soft sigh released from my lips as I gazed at her adoringly. She dragged her lips tenderly up my thighs to kiss the sweet, shaved mounds of my cunt. She moved straight to my other thigh in a teasing motion. The sensations tingled up my cunt to send lightening tingles to my nipples.

She grinned at me for a moment before, before lifting her lips to my cunt. Finally ending the torture, she slid her pink tongue up my slit. A moan rumbled deep within my belly, as she prodded her tongue against my cunt lips to enter my wet, inviting hole. She softly purrr'ed as she started feasting on my cunt, lapping at the wetness. "Mmmm...I think I might tease you more if I get this lucky with your juicy cunt, Haley."

The words sent a wave of excitement coursing its way through my veins. A heat wave flooded over me as she guided a digit of her finger into my cunt, gliding it in and out. She lapped at my cunt greedily, as my moans grew more intense. The heat of our lust was burning up me as I started rocking against her face, fucking myself on her probing tongue. My hands made it down to her hair, gently slipping my fingers in it as I coaxed her deeper into my cunt. The pleasure took over as I felt my cunt ache with a building of pressure. She started working in another finger, both sliding deep in and out of me. My body shook with pleasure as I cried, "God, Anne, I'm close! I'm so close!"

Her moans vibrated off my clit, as she swirled her tongue in quick flicks over my bud. Groaning deeply, she panted, "Give it to me, Haley. I want you to fill my mouth."

I shivered, arching my hips to her mouth as I felt my body shudder with a sudden release. Grabbing the covers with my fists, I cried out in pure ecstasy. Her slurps drove me higher as she suckled my cum, her nails grasping onto my hips to dig in as she lapped me clean. My body lay shaking, a wave of orgasms hitting me over and over. Then, slowly she backed off from me.

She sat back onto heels, licking her lips. Sticking her fingers between her lips to clean them, I shuddered watching her enjoy what seemed like every drop of my cum. "Gosh sis, that turns me on so much watching you do that."

Anne crawled up onto the bed, kissing up my stomach to my lips, sharing my taste. Our kisses were passionate, slithering our tongues to snake together. Sitting up, she carefully moved herself to straddle my face. The sweet scent of her dripping cunt filled my nose as she drew closer to my face. I smiled to her with an ease of eagerness to please her, before sliding my arms under her thighs. My hands slowly wandered down to her hips, pulling her to my lips. Stretching out my small tongue, I glided it up her soft, wet lips of her cunt. My body shivered with hers as I tasted of her sweet cum. I worked my way, drilling my tongue in to prod her hole. Suddenly deciding her clit needed my attention, I licked up to swirl it around her clit. Her moans came as a low rumble from her lips. Anne started working her hips to rock on my tongue. Her sopping wet juices filling my mouth with her cream. It made me hungrier for her.

I slid one hand up her back, pressing her forward on my face. A deep moan exhaled through my lapping of her cunt. Guiding my free hand between her legs, I shoved a single digit up her cunt to collect her nectar upon my finger. Sliding it around to her arse, I rubbed it against her arse, teasing her with the tip of my finger. Tracing my tongue back down her cunt for more cream, I shoved my finger up into her hole. She moaned louder, her hands grasped my head as she rocked faster on my face. My hands settled on her arse, squeezing the cheeks together, kneading her taut skin.

Her voice raised in a choir of cries. Her grip in my hair tightened, as I flicked my tongue over her swollen bud, feeling her raging orgasm about to splash forth. My mouth closed around her cunt to suckle greedily, begging it to fill my mouth. Mercifully, her release came with such a cry that it made me arch with my back, lapping her hastily as to not miss a drop. The cream flowed from her, my tongue guiding it down my throat. My breathing was ragged as I suckled her sweet nectar. Her thighs quivered against my cheeks, as waves of pleasure rippled through her. Slowly she slumped over my face, softly wiggling her lips away from my mouth. Her sweet cum still dripped over my chest as she squirmed down to curl up with me. She smiled at me warmly, rising up to kiss my lips. Our tastes mixed as our tongues slid lazily over each others. She lowers her lips to lick up my chest, cleaning up her spilled cream.

Moaning softly, I quivered as a chill travelled down my spine making my cunt tingle again. "Keep doing that and you won't get to rest long." I groaned teasingly with a grin.

Anne grinned, peeking at the clock, "I don't really need the rest, but dad will be home soon. We better clean up quickly."

I agreed with her, giving her a nod and smile, leaning in to press a kiss to her sweet lips. She slid off of me trembling as we both got up, picking up our clothes. Anne quirked a sideways grin at me, as she we stepped up to the door, wrapping our clothes around ourselves.

We both looked at the door for a moment, seeing that it stood open. I tilted my head, looking to her. "I thought you shut that."

She looked at me, "I did, actually."

...to be continued.