Her Sister's Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,203 Followers

Lenore pulled her to the side with an angry look. "Paolo is considered a very eligible bachelor. You could try to smile a bit when he's talking to you."

"That's the problem. He just kept talking TO me. Not once did he actually talk WITH me. He must be the most boring man alive!"

"Boring! Are you insane? He earns millions every year on his football, not to mention his modelling contracts and other sponsorship deals. Europe is full of girls who'd kill for a date with him."

"They can have him! Now are we done here? I need a bit of fresh air before I go to bed."

Eloise walked out onto the terrace and then down the path towards the pond. An excited flutter in her stomach made itself known as she saw the silhouette under the pergola.

"Vincenzo?" she asked before she could see his face.

"Bella Eloise!" he replied and stood up, ready to kiss her cheek as she came over to him.

"I wasn't sure whether you'd already be here," she said.

"I noticed that your party was breaking up so I escaped from reception."

"Won't you get into trouble for leaving your post like that?" she asked with concern.

"Trouble for leaving my post?" Vincenzo looked puzzled. "Oh! No... My shift finished earlier. I was just hanging around until you were free.

That made Eloise feel better. She was still concerned that he'd get into trouble for flirting with her, but she didn't want to make a fool of herself by telling him that as she wasn't sure that he was actually flirting. He could just be trying to be nice to her.

"How was the rehearsal dinner?"

Eloise let out a heavy sigh. "Don't even go there! I've never been so bored in my life. I was stuck all night with this Paolo guy, right. All he could talk about was his money, his football and him, him, him! I swear he doesn't even remember my name."

Vincenzo laughed. "Paolo Bianchi? The footballer?"

"Yes, my future brother-in-law's brother."

"Well, the Bianchi brothers aren't exactly known for their intellect. And why should they be? They've made a success of themselves based on their looks and skills with a football. I hear he's very popular with the ladies."

"Et tu, Brute..."

"Pardon?"

"My sister told me off for not swooning over him. Why is it that I should find him fascinating just because he's got more money than sense? I would've been far more impressed if he'd told me that he was a penniless teacher working with disadvantaged children."

"But money is important, right?"

"Money doesn't buy you happiness. I'd much rather live the rest of my life in my dingy little flat in London, than have to spend it with someone as dull and self obsessed as that guy."

"Not a lot of people would agree with you."

"Well, I'm not most people."

"You certainly aren't. For one thing, you were the prettiest woman in that room tonight."

"Vincenzo... You don't have to keep saying that. We both know it's not true."

"I think it is. Being compared with your sister all these years has really damaged your self esteem, hasn't it? I wish you could see yourself with my eyes."

"It's kind of hard not to believe that when you've heard people say 'YOU're Lenore Goddard's sister?' all your life."

"Most people don't take time to look beyond the obvious."

"I don't know if that's a compliment..." Eloise laughed nervously.

"Oh, bella... That didn't sound right, did it? What I meant to say was that if you're into stick thin, empty headed bimbos, then maybe you'll find Lenore more attractive. But if you're interested in intelligent women with a sense of humour, women who look like real women, then you are a million times more attractive than her."

"Thank you."

"You still don't believe me."

"I don't know. You're very sweet for saying that. But I meant what I said last night. I'm not the kind of girl who does one-night stands."

"And you think that's all I'd be interested in when it comes to you?"

"I don't know. I'm a PA back in London. You're a hotel receptionist outside Bergamo. I don't think either of us earns enough to get into a long distance relationship, and I'm only here for one more day."

"I see your point."

Vincenzo changed subjects and they spend another hour talking in the moonlight before he walked her back to her room. He kissed her cheeks softly and lingered for a while before saying goodnight. He thanked her for an enchanted evening.

When Eloise closed her door behind her she sighed. Why couldn't she meet someone like Vincenzo back in London? Why hadn't she met him when he lived in London? Probably because she was still in school then. Tonight she'd learnt that Vincenzo was 8 years older than her and he'd travelled the world before settling here in beautiful Bergamo. It surprised her that someone as well travelled and obviously as well educated as Vincenzo worked as a mere receptionist. But who was she to judge? He was happy here and she'd just told him that happiness was her main motivation in life so why shouldn't it be his?

She'd opened up to him like no one else. She'd told him about the near rape during her first term at university and how various boyfriends had reacted to the lifestyle decision she made as a result. She'd told him about her desire for a big family and how, if she hadn't already scared them off, her strong desire to get married and have children tended to scare off the rest of the men she met. Vincenzo had told her that he shared her dreams of a big family and that she should never lower her standards. It was sweet of him. She remembered his lips and touch from the previous night. Oh, how easy it would be to fall in love with him.

The next morning the family and wedding party had breakfast together in the dining room. Eloise was grateful that Paolo now had Lenore's model friends to keep him busy. She picked a few things from the buffet and sat down next to an English speaking couple.

"You must be the infamous sister," the woman said.

"Pardon?"

"Oh, excuse me. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Alyson Nicholls and this is my photographer Dave Rammell. We're here from the magazine."

"I see. Eloise Goddard, sister of the bride."

"I figured as much, seeing how you're the only non-Italian here under 5'10". Although I would never have known you otherwise."

"Because I'm not as pretty as my sister... Right." Eloise was seriously regretting sitting down next to these people. It wasn't like her confidence needed any more knocks than those dealt to her by her sister. Where was Vincenzo when she needed him?

"No, because I was almost expecting a fat and disfigured old spinster with some kind of a learning disability based on what Lenore told us. Sure, I know that models have a slightly skewed view of reality when it comes to the looks of others. But the way she talked about her own sister. I'm amazed that you put up with it."

Eloise felt her cheeks go red. "What exactly did my sister tell you about me?"

Alyson Nicholls was starting to look a bit uncomfortable now. "I probably misinterpreted her. She talked about how you didn't care about your weight and looks and lacked ambition. That you were happy in a monotonous job in your secure London environment. Really, I'm sure I got the wrong end of the stick when she said that you didn't want to be in the wedding party since you didn't feel that you'd fit in."

"I didn't want to be in my sister's wedding?" Eloise shook her head. "Tell me, what happens to the exclusive deal if photos from the wedding are leaked to the rest of the press?"

"Then it's off. Or they won't get paid the full amount. It depends on the quality of the other photos and what they actually show."

"How do you mean?"

"Well, any leak of photos of your sister, her bridesmaids and the dresses would be devastating. As would photos of the kiss and first dance. Any other photos would still be a problem, but not quite as bad."

"Right."

Eloise stepped outside and pulled her mobile phone from her handbag and dialled Peter's number. He answered almost immediately.

"Peter? How much do you want photos from the wedding?"

"Eloise, darling, if you get me photos from your sister's wedding you can have whatever you want."

"How about a permanent job and a company car?"

"Deal."

"Then have someone text me instructions for how to work this damn thing!"

She hung up and turned around to walk back in and walked straight into Vincenzo's arms.

"Careful, bella. Did I hear you correctly? You're seriously going to sell photos from your sister's wedding?"

"Why shouldn't I?" Tears started streaming down Eloise's cheeks. "I mean nothing to my sister. I mean, I can put up with her constant fussing about my weight, my hair and my clothes. I can even put up with being excluded from the wedding party. But to hear that she's been telling people that I refused to take part in the wedding because I'm too dumb and ugly, that's it. I can't take anymore. She's always been selfish and self obsessed and I never expected her to take care of me, but I refuse to be treated like crap any longer. If turning her wedding into a profit spinning media circus is more important to her than the feelings of her own sister, then why shouldn't I take my fair share?"

Vincenzo walked her into a small office and took her in his arms and let her cry. She cried for minutes, smearing her makeup all over his crisp white shirt. When she finally stopped crying and was only sobbing she finally looked up into his eyes and saw the warmth. He kissed her softly.

"You won't take your 'fair share' because it's not in your nature to use people."

"I know," she admitted. "I'm jolly well tempted to though."

"I know you are. Now dry your tears and go get ready for the wedding. Your sister's brought in her own hair dresser. Do you want me to see if I can pull some strings with the hotel hair dresser? She's great with hair and makeup."

"You don't have to do that for me."

"I know I don't. But I think you deserve it. Not that you need that kind of thing to look gorgeous, but I think your self esteem could do with a bit of a boost right now. Let me see what I can do."

Eloise went back up to her room and called Peter again. She explained to him that she'd been hurt by her sister, but she couldn't do that to her own flesh and blood, no matter how despicable they were in turn. He was disappointed, but understanding.

She had a long shower and was relaxing on the balcony when there was a knock on the door.

"I'm Elena, the hotel hair dresser," said a very short woman with stylish short hair. "Compliments of the hotel."

Eloise couldn't believe that Vincenzo had managed to pull that one off. She guessed that he was just the kind of lovable guy that nobody could say no to. Elena marvelled over her strawberry blonde curls and started working. When she was done Eloise looked at her own reflection and admitted to herself that she'd never looked as pretty in her life. Elena asked to see her dress so that she could do her makeup. She pulled the dress that Lenore and Grazia had picked for her.

"Signorina Goddard," said Elena. "That colour is all wrong for you. It'll make your skin look pasty and your eyes dull. What was that blue dress that I saw in the wardrobe?"

"Apparently it's last season," Eloise said. "My sister told me that it wasn't good enough."

Elena opened the door and pulled the dress out. "Your sister doesn't know what she's talking about. So what if it's last season. Anyone can see that it's a colour that suits you and a design to hug your curves. The one she wants you to wear has been designed for someone with neither breasts nor hips. You can't wear that. It'll look much more stupid than wearing last season's dress. You'll be drop dead gorgeous in the blue dress."

Eloise considered the Italian woman's words. "Let's try them both on and see?" She wasn't quite ready to veto Lenore yet.

Elena nodded and helped Eloise into the new dress. It was ill fitting and the colour did indeed make her look lifeless. "I look like a prostitute in this thing, don't I?"

Elena agreed and helped her out of it. Then she put on the blue dress and Elena's smile spread across her face. "You know that this is the one you have to wear," she said confidently. Eloise couldn't help but agree. It looked like it had been made especially for her. Elena did her makeup and she'd only just left when the phone rang. It was Vincenzo telling her that the car to take her to the chapel was waiting. Eloise was sure that Lenore had said that she'd be walking to the chapel, but they'd obviously changed their minds. They were probably afraid of the paparazzi in the helicopters she could hear hovering above.

When she walked through reception she saw Vincenzo's eyes widen and then a smile spread across his face as he watched her. She wished that she could've brought him as her date. He would have kept her nerves in check. The car dropped her off at the chapel entrance and she was ushered to her seat. As Lenore's only family she was placed in the fourth pew on the bride's side. She recognised some of Lenore's model friends and her agent in front of her.

The wedding was beautiful. Lenore had cast an angry eye on Eloise when she'd spotted which dress she was wearing, but not even a wilful younger sister had been able to spoil her day. The wedding ceremony had been choreographed in minute detail and Eloise could see that the bride and her bridesmaids had been expertly stylised by experts from Milan.

The reception was an exercise in opulence. The Michelin star chef had created a gourmet dinner and Eloise and the few unattractive and non-famous people there had been tucked away at a table that would never make it into the magazine. After the cake had been eaten, Eloise saw Alyson Nicholls interviewing Lenore and Marco. She pointed over Eloise's way and then Eloise saw her sister's face contorting in anger. She marched over to Eloise and grabbed her arm.

"Come with me, you little bitch."

She pulled Eloise out of the room and into a small conference room that was open between the dining hall and reception. She slammed the door shut behind them. "How could you? My own sister! After all I've done for you!"

"How could I what?"

"Alyson Nicholls told me. Her photographer overheard you on the phone. You'd asked about our magazine deal and she was curious. A couple of phone calls later and she knew who you worked for. How much are they paying you for the photos?"

"She only overheard part of a conversation. I was hurt. She'd only just told me that you'd lied about me not wanting to be in your wedding and I was letting off steam."

"Oh, so this is your revenge for me not wanting my wedding photos to be a laughing stock?"

"I said, I'm not doing it. I was hurt. I let off steam. Then I called my editor back and told him that I wouldn't do it."

"You're damn right you're not doing it. I'm not letting you leave with your mobile phone. You've always been so jealous of me. I told Marco that you'd try something stupid, but oh no. We had to invite your because you're my sister."

"Me? Jealous of you?"

"Don't deny it. You're a short and fat secretary, and from what I hear a pretty frigid one too. You've never let me enjoy my success."

"The only time I complained about your success was when I was a lonely 13-year old whose only living family had just moved to another country. I've always been proud of you, but hurt that you never did anything but criticise me. Now let me go. I don't want anything more to do with you."

"Not so fast, miss. Your phone. You're not leaving with it."

"It's my phone. I'm taking it wherever I want to take it. You just have to trust your sister to have enough integrity not to do that to you."

"I'll do no such thing. Now give me the damn phone before I hurt you."

"She said that she wouldn't do it," Vincenzo's voice interrupted the sisters. "Now your guests are starting to wonder what's happened with you and the band is ready to play. I suggest you return to your party and leave Eloise alone."

"Who the hell asked you, arsehole?" Lenore spat at Vincenzo. "This isn't over. We've got this place locked down until tomorrow. Nobody's coming or going. You're not leaving until you've given me your phone. And don't even think about sending anything now. If any photos of us show up in your stupid paper I'm going to sue you and your editor personally for so much money you'll have to work the rest of your lives to pay it off."

Lenore stormed out of the room and Eloise walked into Vincenzo's arms in tears. He stroked her hair and let her cry. When she was finally done she looked into his eyes and smiled. "I seem to be doing that a lot today."

"I don't mind," he smiled at her. "Well, I'm angry with your sister for upsetting you, but secretly happy for any excuse to be holding you in my arms."

Eloise sighed and his lips descended on hers. He kissed her softly for a minute and then raised his head.

"Thank you," Eloise said breathlessly. "For everything. For Elena. For comforting me today."

"It's my pleasure."

"I guess I should go back to my room."

"But you haven't danced in your beautiful gown."

"I suspect I won't be welcome back to the reception."

"Then we'll just have to dance somewhere else."

Vincenzo took her hand and led her through a narrow corridor. They reached a closed door and he got a key ring out of his pocket and unlocked it. Eloise couldn't believe her eyes when she took in the room. It must have been the ballroom in the past.

"What is this room?"

"It's the grand hall. It's in a wing that's still being renovated. What do you think?"

"I love it."

Vincenzo walked over to the workmen's radio and switched it on. He soon found a station that played a song to his liking and he turned up the volume. He turned around and took Eloise into his arms. They started moving to the music. Eloise felt like Cinderella. They swayed to the next song and then the world around them seemed to disappear. All that was left were Eloise and Vincenzo. He took her face in his hands and kissed her softly. She soon parted her lips and he was quick to follow, tasting her mouth as his hands started exploring her body. She caressed his chest and his arms and the feeling of his erection against her belly excited her. She felt the dampness spread in her underwear and for the first time in her life she wanted a man to take her to bed. Then he stopped kissing her.

"What's wrong?" she asked insecurely.

"I don't want you to feel that I'm taking advantage of you. You do know that I'm falling in love with you, don't you?"

"I'm falling in love with you too, Vincenzo."

"Then I'm asking you to be my wife. I know that you have your life in London and I have mine here, but we'll work around that."

"There are plenty of hotels in London," Eloise said hopefully. "I'm sure you could find a good job there, albeit in less attractive surroundings."

"Let's not worry about that until tomorrow, my love," he kissed her softly. "Tonight's about you and me and our love for each other."

They walked in silence to Eloise's hotel room. Vincenzo offered to leave her there. He said that he was happy to wait until their wedding night. Eloise knew that she wasn't. She walked backwards into her room, reached behind and unzipped her dress. It fell to the floor and she stood before him in her bra and undies. He closed the door behind him and walked up to her.

"No man has ever seen me in less than this," she said with a quiver on her voice.

"And no other man ever will," he said with conviction. "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen and you belong to me for the rest of your life."

He took her into his arms and kissed her tenderly as he unhooked her bra and stuck his thumbs under the waistband of her underwear. He slid them off and then she stepped out of her shoes. She was completely naked in his arms. He took her in his arms, not difficult for a muscular man of 6'1", and put her softly on the bed. He didn't let go of eyes as he quickly undressed. The size of him scared her, but then she was in his arms again and he kissed her worries away. His mouth loved her face and her breasts and then it made its way down between her thighs and kissed her intimately. She cried out with surprise as she experienced her first orgasm. He smiled and kissed his way back up, stopping at her breasts and spending a good deal of time getting acquainted with them. So much so that by the time his lips returned to hers she was on fire again.

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,203 Followers