Her Slave Forever

Story Info
He loses his will to do anything other than drink her juices.
1.5k words
3.84
20k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The time had long passed when male and female lived together in harmony. Too many sexist jokes had been made, too many protests disrupted and atrocities committed. Males and females now fought for dominance over the other, ruthless battles that took place, prisoners kept as oral sex slaves, never to see their gender again.

Both sides had now developed powers among certain individuals, the most powerful ruling over their sides' forces. For the females, a beautiful, seductive woman named Riana led them into battle, her long brown hair flowing in the wind, slaying many men who feared her and at the same time, found her extremely attractive. For the males, two men named John and Ross struggled for power, equal to each other in supernatural powers.

Both sides had the power to do whatever they could think of, with the more powerful individuals producing better results. The females developed a dust that they would blow into males' faces which rendered them next to useless in combat as they found themselves lusting after the females with erections. The females had also developed to be more muscular and before the mutations had occurred, the females had physically dominated the males. The males did not mutate in the same way the females did. Instead, their mutation had enabled them to be less easily spotted and they produced less testosterone so that they could not be as easily taken advantage of by the females' powder.

During one particular battle, John was dragged down by 3 females after having lost the battle with his army of males. They simultaneously blew the dust into his face and he found himself unable to think properly with lust. The females took him as their oral sex slave and kept him as their own. As their dust's effects wore off, they locked him into a device the females had created wherein the male's hands were stored in cuffs which prevented them for using any powers as it had been discovered that this was the source of their powers. Females had also developed another feature wherein their pussy juice had the power to sap males' powers but also had an effect on the males' mind in that when a male drank some pussy juice, they got an insatiable craving to have more , so that when a male was licking a female's pussy, they were unable to stop in his lust for more and as their powers were very slowly drained away, they became nothing more than pussy licking slaves as they were rendered powerless with an insatiable lust to drink pussy juice and were confined to give as much hours of pleasure to their female owners as their owners wanted.

The males were slowly losing the war as the females became more and more powerful by sapping the males' powers that they captured. John, arguably the second most powerful male to have ever lived was now nothing more than a pussy licking slave to a powerful female named India, whose juice was said to be particularly addictive. His powers were slowly being drained away as he drank India's pussy juices in long sessions at a time.

The days were long gone when this tactic would have been morally questioned. The days were long gone when there would have been an outcry when either side developed an unfair tactic. Anything went in this new world of male vs female, and this tactic was working for the females, and provided them with endless hours of as much pleasure as they wanted. Slaves were said to have died as many females liked to have their pussies licked while they sat on their slaves' faces and they accidentally suffocated their slaves in their climax, or drowned their lover in pussy juice, which their male slaves could not avoid as the juice they had already drank caused them to want more and more. Males that had been kept for longest were usually the most popular with the females as they had drank so much pussy juice and had the best appetite for more. Some females spent days at a time, extracting as much pleasure as they wanted from their male slaves, who wanted nothing more than their pussy juice.

In the final battle between males and females, all the male leaders, Josh, Ross and Gabriel led their male forces into battle. Riana and India, now relatively equal in power since India had sapped so much of John's power, met them in battle. The battle lasted for hours, with the females having unveiled a new tactic of blowing their seductive dust into the wind, and causing the wind to subtly blow into the male forces, disabling most of the males. Ross quickly set up a mental wall around the battlefield once he realised what was going on and concentrated his efforts on slaying as many females as possible. He heard someone behind him cry out in pain and looked around as he saw a massive blade pierce Gabriel in the chest from behind. He could not see what had thrown the blade however and felt a wave of panic hit him when the ground beneath him suddenly disappeared.

He fell for a few seconds before stopping himself using his powers then felt a tremendous blow strike him from above. He nearly fell unconscious but kept going and attempted to set up a force field between himself and his attacker. Suddenly, handcuffs snapped around his wrists from the side and Riana grabbed him, grinning wickedly and took him from the battle. He could not use his powers and started to feel that all was lost when Riana cried out in pain and suddenly fell. He tried to break his handcuffs but he knew it was hopeless. He was suddenly picked up again and he looked up to see India, who he realised must have struck Riana, grinning down at him. "Sorry, I wanted you for myself," she said. She started rubbing herself with one hand and groaned loudly. Ross knew he was in for a very unpleasant ending and fell asleep, sobbing at his imminent fate.

When Ross awoke, he found himself with his head locked into place and his arms behind his back, with the handcuffs still attached. He looked up to see India sitting in place with her legs either side of his head and her pussy inches from his face. He inhaled her scent and although it smelt wonderful, he attempted to resist it and give her as hard a time as possible. India, realising he was awake, stroked the back of his head and teased him. "You tried so hard," she said teasingly, applying a small amount of pressure to the back of his head in the direction of her pussy. Ross felt her impatience and saw how wet she already was, but he was terrified of losing his mind and becoming completely obsessed with drinking her pussy juice. He had a will of his own and couldn't imagine living for nothing more than to drink her pussy juice and give her endless pleasure.

"Lick me now," she said, applying more pressure to the back of Ross' head, her fingers in his hair so that his face was pushed into her pussy with his mouth perfectly in line with her soft folds, her moisture soaking his mouth. He did not open his mouth as she realised he wasn't addicted to her pussy juice yet. She fingered herself and stuck her finger into his mouth, using her power to make him suck her finger, then pushed her pussy back into his face. Still he resisted her, using all his will power and she got impatient. She fingered herself using two fingers then stuck them into his mouth and forced him to suck her fingers again. He tasted her on her fingers and he felt himself lust for her pussy juice. He knew it was not long now. She sat on his face and pushed her pussy into his mouth and although he did not want to, he found himself sticking out his tongue and drinking in her juices.

He found himself slowly losing his mind and will and she groaned. "That's it," she said, grinding her pussy into his face and pulling her pussy lips over his mouth. Her juices flowed freely into his mouth now, and he slowly lost his mind as he slowly brought her to orgasm, cumming in his mouth, causing him to want more of her juices as he drank her in. She squeezed his head between her thighs and used both hands to apply pressure on the back of his head, trying to push his head into her pussy as he licked and flicked her clit with his tongue, drinking her juices as fast they flowed, having to swallow often as they built up in his mouth very fast. She groaned loudly and he spent hours and hours in this position, drinking her pussy juice while his powers slowly drained away...