Her Smile Did Me In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got onto the bed next to her and was lying there looking at her, my hand holding up my head, as she lay on her back with her eyes closed, sweating and panting.

"Whooo," she whispered, opening her eyes and looking at me. There was that incredible smile once again. "That was, umm, wow. Holy crap."

Her breathing was calming some, and I bent forward and kissed her again. I felt like I couldn't get enough of those soft, full lips of hers. She rolled towards me and reached down, grabbing my stiff cock.

"I want this," she said. "I want to taste it, and then I want to ride it, she said boldly."

"That doesn't sound like the timid woman I heard a few minutes ago," I teased.

"Fuck timid. I guess you made it come right out of me," she said, stroking my cock. She leaned forward and planted a kiss on the head, and looked up at me and smiled again. "Besides, timid is way overrated," she said, just before she took my cock into her mouth and started sucking on it. I lay back and watched her stroke and suck my cock, once in a while catching her eyes and a glimpse of a smile. I started grunting and moving my hips some, and Sandy knew that I was getting close. She pulled her mouth from my cock and looked me in the eyes.

"C'mon baby. Give it to me. I want your cum."

She took me back into her mouth and started bobbing her head up and down, taking as much of me in as she could. When I couldn't hold back any longer, I thrust forward with a grunt and started to cum. Sandy didn't miss a beat, sucking and swallowing and stroking, not stopping until she had every drop she could get.

When she finally pulled free, she sat up and smiled yet again. Her lips were pink and a bit swollen, which made her look even more sexy.

"I'm telling you, Sandy. That smile of yours is killer. And don't you tell me that you don't know it."

"Hush," she said, playfully tossing a pillow at me. She crawled up and started kissing me again. We lay there like that for quite a while, necking and fondling and touching. Sandy rolled over on top of me, positioning her pussy over my cock and grinding into me as we kissed. I was rock hard again, and I pulled her up my body a little until the head of my cock was touching her cunt. We maneuvered a little until I slipped inside her, eliciting a sigh from her as she exhaled deeply. We fucked like that for a couple minutes, kissing and touching and rocking.

At some point, I rolled her over into the missionary position, and started to fuck her with deep slow strokes. I kept on kissing her the entire time, needing those lips on mine. Sandy could sense me getting close again. She put her fingers to my lips. "Please...don't come inside me like this. It's too much for me. Let me roll over and finish me like that."

One didn't argue at times like this, so I did what she asked. She rolled over and stuck her ass in the air, and I moved in behind her and slid inside. I could feel her fingers underneath her, massaging her clit as I took long slow strokes, finishing each one deep inside her. I could feel her cunt tightening up on my cock, so I started to fuck her faster and harder. She was moaning with every stroke at this point, and suddenly her cunt clenched and she screamed as she came. It took me only a few more strokes myself, and I filled her beautiful pussy with my cum. She collapsed down onto the bed, and I lay on top of her, petting her and kissing her neck and ear and cheek.

I finally rolled off, and she rolled over and nestled her head onto my shoulder.

"Tom. I have never in my life had an experience like that. That connection we had when we first saw each other...it runs deep."

"It really was incredible Sandy," I said. Scarily so."

"I know, Tom. I couldn't have you cum inside me when we were face to face like that. It was just so intimate. Way too intimate. I can't be falling in love with a married man, Tom. Somehow, I know if I had let myself..." Her voice trailed off. "I'm having a difficult enough time as it is right now."

"I feel it too," I said. "If you're crazy, then so am I."

"We can't do this again. This isn't something that is just going to burn out. It will only get stronger. I feel that in my heart. I will not allow myself to be a woman that destroys someone else's marriage," Sandy said.

"I reckon not," I said.

We chatted for a while more, and I reluctantly got up and got dressed. Sandy walked me to the door, and we kissed one last time before I left.

"Thank you Tom. I'll never forget this day."

"Oh, neither will I, Sandy. Neither will I.

Several weeks later, my wife came home from shopping on a Saturday and was all excited. "I stopped by this gallery on 72nd Street," she said. "There were a few artists displaying their work, and this one piece caught my eye. I swear, I could see you in it, even though it's a rough sketch. It was wonderful. I thought it would be perfect for your birthday. I asked about purchasing it, and the artist, a woman named Sandy, said it wasn't for sale. I poked around a little more, and found something else I liked and went up to buy it. The woman was doing the paperwork, name address and whatever, and she had a change of heart. She told me I could buy the original piece. She even personalized the back for you."

She tore the paper off of the sketch, and there it was. On the back, was her inscription.

To Tom,

With all my love and best wishes.

Sandy Williams

"I thought the inscription was a little odd, but since it's from me to you..."

"Yeah," I replied. "It's really great. Fantastic piece. Thank you," I said. "It will be perfect in my study."

Later that day, I realized that Sandy must have gotten my name and address from the application for the library card, and recognized the address and last name when my wife came in. I sighed to myself and thought: what do I do now?

12