Her Son's Best Friend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw Jeremy resuming his intimate seduction of his new girlfriend, holding his massive organ, running it up and down her pubic slit, stirring her juices once more. She was obviously eager to enjoy this experience, almost immediately responding to his penis-tip strokes with quite loud sighs and moans. Georgia's head began to wriggle around in my lap as Jeremy's head came forward and his mouth devoured one of her nipples, right in front of my eyes. This brought increased and even louder moans and exhortations of her pleasure.

"Do it, do it ... I can take it now," Georgia urged her new lover as Jeremy's work on her nipples combined with his slippery sliding penis head to stir her budding clitoris to a new high.

I had such a great view, although I still considered myself to be too close to the action to witness such an event unfolding. I stared intently as Jeremy positioned his thick penis head at her squirming pubis, aiming the tip into her vaginal opening. This was, I guessed, about as far as he got last time ... an attempt that brought about Georgia's loud shrieks and sobbing that drew me into this room, and now left me in such an embarrassing position.

My God, so clearly right in front of me, I watched that humongous penis pushing forward into her opening, spreading the lips of her vagina to wrap around the head and then the shaft. She was taking it now without protest. I heard Georgia whimper as he pressed his penis deeper into her, but she managed to turn those almost protesting whimpers into encouraging moans.

Her arms came up, the hands raised in the air above her body. I thought she was going to wrap them around Jeremy's neck to pull his upper body down to hers. That would have blocked my view of the pushing and thrusting movements I was captivated by. But instead, she held her hands up in front of me. I wasn't sure what she wanted, but I tried taking her hands in mine. That's what she wanted. She grasped my hands tightly and through them, I kind of felt what she was feeling. It did help that I knew what Jeremy's big penis sliding into my own vagina really felt like.

I could feel every inch he gained inside her body, reflected by pulses inside my own vagina as my memory translated those thrusting moves of his into how it felt for me as each inch of his hard thick penis pushed deeper inside me only recently. And whatever thrusts I couldn't still imagine were conveyed so accurately to me through Georgia's expressive hands gripping mine so tightly.

It was slow progress, achieved in stages ... an inch gained, then a rest while she coped with the territorial gains made by the intruder. Minutes went by before at last Jeremy's pelvis rested hard up against her spread pubis. Then the excitement really started as he began withdrawing and then thrusting back inside, gradually building up some momentum while Georgia grunted and groaned and moaned, depending on whether this big penis was on an inward or outward slide at that precise moment.

She gripped my hands tightly, her head ground around in my lap and her hips began to hump crazily, lifting her lover up with her as if she had been doing this forever. Her breathing was ragged and noisy and an orgasm seemed imminent. I couldn't believe her good luck, although I had a sense of pride as I watched the young man that I had sort of trained, go about getting her off.

Now she was humping so hard that her hips were coming up off the bed, lifting his weight with hers. Loud incoherent panting gasps and then she was there, her whole body exploding in wild spasms. Her eyes were shut tight and just as well because Jeremy leaned forward and kissed me open-mouthed passionately on my lips as he too came, his cum exploding inside her welcoming body.

When he pulled his lips back off mine to loudly voice his own cumming, I looked down quickly, checking if Georgia had seen the illicit kiss between her lover and I. Fortunately, she was still riding her waves of orgasm, her eyes tightly closed, oblivious to the impulsive revelation of the connection between this young man and I.

What a turn-on, I was right in the middle of such an exciting scene. I now proudly believed that I had tutored this young man for just this moment, although I didn't know it when I had him inside me just two weeks ago. I had to leave this room, I was hot -- in heat, I had no doubt that I was wet, so wet, and that those juices would soon become so intense that they would penetrate the material of my brief bikini.

But Georgia was floating somewhere, her vagina full of Jeremy's thick meat and his cum spilled deep inside her fertile young body. She wasn't about to come back to reality and lift her head out of my lap so I could get up and slip out of the room.

"Thanks!" said Jeremy to me, acknowledging the help I had given to his carnal conquest of this young woman, I guess not just for my calming her down when she became a little hysterical, but for providing the bed in the first place.

"Just treat her right," I told him in a motherly way.

"I will, Mrs Bradley," he promised.

I needed to make my move, I lifted her head and eased my leg out from under her, sliding off the bed and tiptoeing silently to the door, making my exit.

Closing the door of the semi-darkened room behind me, I found myself back in my kitchen, sunlight still bright outside in the late afternoon. My son's pool party was still in full swing and I wondered whether I had been missed, whether my son or any of his other friends had come into my kitchen wondering where I was.

God, I was so horny after bearing close witness to Jeremy's first sexual pairing with Georgia. The young woman had got what she wanted and Jeremy had got his rocks off inside her. But I was left high -- but not dry, so wet and so hot. Standing alone in the middle of my kitchen, I dared to slip my fingers down into the front of my bikini bottoms. Sure enough, I was wet, more than wet, there was almost a river running down in my pubic slit. I really needed to get off, but how and where, and with whom.

As if on cue, as I stood in the middle of my kitchen, searching for a pleasure source, that other friend of Adam, Kurt suddenly appeared through the door from the pool, "So how goes it, Mrs Bradley, you getting your share these days?"

I looked around nervously, checking to see that nobody else was approaching the kitchen. "I do alright, Kurt, my husband's a good man, he looks after me."

"He wasn't looking after you that day we came to visit you, Mrs Bradley. I seem to recall that he had just rejected you, even though you looked a million bucks that day."

I felt that I needed to defend my husband against the sexual arrogance of this young man, even though at this moment, my mind was whirling with thoughts of him urgently servicing my needs. "He was very busy that day, I just intruded at a bad time."

"The man's a fuckwit, how could he turn you down anytime?" Kurt kept moving closer to me, and I nervously backed up behind the breakfast bar so that he had me cornered against the kitchen bench, my back to the sink. He stood up close to me, in my personal space, "So are you really telling me you're getting your share, Mrs Bradley?"

I was forced to look directly into his probing eyes. I felt him place both hands on the bare skin of my hips. "I guess that sometimes it's not enough," I confessed, although not sure why I should be so honest with him. Was it my body calling out for me to seek his help?

"I knew from that first moment when I met you on your driveway that you were a hot one."

"I wasn't dressed very appropriately that day."

"I thought you were dressed very appropriately ... for hot sex. But no, it wasn't your clothes that day, Mrs Bradley, it was you, your body, your eyes, your lips, you just ooze sex."

"Nobody else has ever told me that, Kurt."

"Come on, you know you look great for your age, and you know what that does to guys, whether they're your age or my age. Look at this, I'm stiff from just being in your presence," and he reached a hand down and pulled the waistband of his swimmers away from his body so I could see his hard-on standing up and out. It was indeed rock hard. Just looking at it brought back such great memories of what that penis had done for me two weeks ago.

I wanted to reach into his swimmers and grasp it, to stroke it and introduce it to my body ... but not here, in my kitchen. Jeremy and Georgia could reappear from the guestroom any moment, or worse still, Adam or his friends could come in from the pool. I was trapped and vulnerable as Kurt had me pinned against the kitchen bench, my back to the pool.

I must have stared down at his erection for too long as his fingers continued to hold the waistband of his Speedo's out. "Look at you," he said, "can't take your eyes off it, can you? Where do you want it?"

I looked back up into his eyes, ashamed of myself. After last time, I swore I would never go near Jeremy or Kurt ever again. But I needed it so badly that I had no restraint, "You know where my bedroom is, you better go in first."

He didn't move, I felt the hand, that had exposed his penis to me, go to the front of my bikini bottoms. The fingers curled inside the material and his fingertips and his open palm descended against my bare skin. His fingers rolled over my clitoris and my body jerked in carnal response. Then they slid down the parted lips, "Shit, you are so wet," telling me something I already knew.

"Alright, damn it, I want it now," I admitted, then personalised it for his ego, "I want you, Kurt! In my bed, now!"

The fingers stroked back up to my clit and I shuddered again. Then they withdrew and he turned away from me. I watched as he confidently strutted across my kitchen to the door that led off toward the bedrooms. Even his arse looked great from behind. He disappeared from sight and I turned around anxiously to look out through the window at the pool area.

Everybody seemed happily occupied with swimming, drinking and talking. I turned back away from the window, my feet began to move, tracing the same steps he had just made, taking me from my kitchen toward my bedroom. I figured he should be in my bed by now, and I wanted nothing other than an illicit carnal coupling with this magnetic young man.

But the closer I got to the hallway, I picked up the sounds of two male voices ... it sounded like someone was challenging Kurt and the young man was responding. Who else could be in the house? Jeremy would have had to come through the kitchen to be in that hallway ... the same goes for my son, Adam.

The raised voices stopped as I stood frozen to the spot, halted in my mission to join Kurt in my bed and have him do to me once again what he did two weeks ago. I jumped in fright as a familiar face appeared in the doorway, My God, it was my husband, Terry.

"Hi honey, how's the party going?" But he didn't wait for my response, quickly adding "How about the arrogance of young people today ... I just came across some guy -- never seen him before -- he was strutting through our house like he belonged here. Turns out he was looking for the bathroom ... didn't you tell them to use the toilet off the laundry, honey? They might be Adam's friends, but we don't want them in our bathroom and especially not in the small one off our bedroom, do we?"

I was surprised and flushed, did my face show it? "No, I guess we don't," I had to agree to appease my husband. I hadn't expected him home for at least another two hours, "Darling, why are you home so early?"

"Oh, the ball game was a blow out, 10-1 in the seventh, I walked out. The other guys went to a bar, but I begged out of that, thought I best come home to my family. So how are the kids enjoying themselves, and did you miss me?"

I stuttered, "Oh ... err, yes of course! And I think they're having a good time out there." My head was spinning, was I imagining it or could I smell my heated arousal ... after all, I had my juices on my fingers ... more importantly, could he? Would he touch me and feel how wet I was? What if Jeremy and Georgia were to suddenly reappear after their sexual tryst? What would my husband think about my letting them use our guestroom to quell their passion? What if it came out that I was with them throughout, how would he take that?

And most important of all, I was still hot and horny, how was I going to get off now that my husband was home? Could I persuade him to take me inside to our bedroom and do me ... now while the kids still frolicked out by the pool? He was never an impulsive sort of guy, look how he let me down when I tried to be impulsive, going to his office dressed all sexy like. And, although I felt guilty thinking it, as good as Terry had been to me in our six years together, he had never made me hit the heights twice the way Kurt did in that one afternoon. I needed a stiff drink before I could enjoy anything else stiff.

"Would you like a drink, darling? I think I could do with one," I suggested, backing up to the kitchen bench that Kurt had only recently had me pinned against, while his finger stirred my passion.

"Yes, why not," he answered, "I only had a couple of those weak beers they sell at the ballpark, can you pour me a whisky while I go out and catch up with our boy." To my relief, Terry went off toward the pool in search of Adam.

As I poured my husband a shot of whisky and got a rum and coke for myself, I noted that my hands were shaking. That was a really close call. If my husband had come home a mere minute later, I would have been in bed with Kurt and my marriage would probably be crumbling around me right now. I silently berated myself for being so stupid as to risk having Kurt take me in this house while others were here. Yet parts of my body hit back at my responsible side, telling me how I had to have Kurt again .. and maybe Jeremy too. As illicit as that afternoon had been, I had only exciting memories of it.

The two drinks poured, I took a big swig of my rum and coke, finding myself once more pressed against the kitchen bench, staring out through the window at the activities around the pool. I saw that Terry had found our son and he and Adam were sitting on the pool edge, engrossed in conversation.

Suddenly I jumped, startled as I felt hands tugging my biking bottoms down. My head spun around, seeing Kurt's face over my shoulder. He pushed the bikini below my knees and his knee from behind nudged my thighs apart. His hands were on the cheeks of my arse and I felt him spread them apart, then a hard object that I just knew would be the head of his penis was pushed right up against my tiny puckered anus.

"No, oh God, no!" I pleaded, almost screaming the words at him as I felt him pressing his hard-on against my tiny anal ring. His hands had released my arse cheeks so that they gripped his penis, helping to hold him there and I felt one hand wrap around my body, his fingers immediately sliding within the inner folds of my pussy. I was still so wet there that they could slide around unhindered, immediately stirring my arousal at both ends of my pubic slit. One moment, the pads of his fingers were magically arousing my clitoral bud, then two of them were dipping inside my vagina, the finger tips quickly finding my G-spot on the upper side.

"Stop Kurt ... no, you can't ... no, don't do this, not here. Oh please stop!" My whole body was squirming around, trying to dislodge his penis from up against my anal ring and his fingers from the pleasurable distraction they were causing. "Stop right now, somebody could come in any moment," I pleaded, but all the time feeling the pulsing that his fingers were already causing.

"We can see if anybody's coming through this window," he told me, his fingers not letting up, but rather intensifying as he felt emboldened by the whimpers and moans that I now emitted between my impassioned pleas for him to stop.

"Not just from out there," I told him, "Jeremy and his girl, what's her name ... oh, Georgia, yes Georgia, they just did it in the guestroom and they could come out of there any moment." My body still squirmed around in his hold, but was it now trying to get away ... or was I squirming in response to the powerful sensations that his fingers were bringing to my innermost sexual parts, with his penis tip wedged at my arse.

"That's what makes it all the more exciting then, we could get caught by Jeremy and Georgia. Hey, so he nailed her, did he? Good for him, but how do you know that they actually did it in there?"

Should I tell him? Oh damn, I couldn't believe that I was actually having a conversation with Kurt while his penis was pushed up against my anal entrance and his fingers manipulated my budding clitoris and tickled my G spot alternately. "I was with them while they did it ... I watched them, saw everything, it was amazing. That's what made me so horny. See, it's not you that's got me this way!" I told him, trying to reduce his ego in spite of his confident sexual manipulation of my body.

My legs became unsteady, my thighs started trembling. I couldn't believe that I might cum like this, right here and now in my kitchen, with all of these people so close by. Oh God, if I do, please don't let me be noisy like I always am when I cum.

His fingers had done their work, I could feel my whole lower body responding. Strangely now, I almost liked the pressure of his penis head against my tight anal ring. I think I even initiated my pelvic floor exercises at this tenuous moment. That would have clenched my arse cheeks on his penis head in a series of spasms, to which he responded with words, "Oh yes, you're so hot, you do want it up the arse, I knew it, I can feel it."

"Not now! Some other time!" I surprised myself, admitting I might contemplate it and managing to tell him before his fingers brought on my orgasm and I screamed out my pleasure as the sensations hit me. His free hand quickly clamped over my mouth to silence any more orgasmic screams. I was so in the high of it all, my eyes wouldn't focus to see if anyone outside had heard me cumming.

There was throbbing from deep inside my body, somewhere behind my pubis and the sensations washed over me from the top of my head to the tips of my toes. I was held up awkwardly wedged against the kitchen bench, my legs threatening to give out on me, but Kurt's penis at my arse and his fingers foraging in my vagina somehow kept me upright. It was a fabulously intense finish, although I struggled to breathe through my nose as his hand clamped my lips shut to quell the screams of my pleasure.

I don't know how long we managed to hold there in that position as my body came down from its incredible high. At last, Kurt released his hold on my mouth and the first thing I wanted to know, as I looked anxiously through the window, was "Is anybody coming?"

"Only you," he said, "and you did a pretty good job of it."

"Oh my God, that was sensational," I admitted -- how could I not? I turned my head to try to see his face, "Thank you Kurt, I really needed that."

He would have realised that the moment was over, as I felt his fingers slide from out of my vagina, and I emitted a little whimper at the sensitivity of my pubic region at this moment. Then I felt his penis pull away from between my cheeks and I said, "Oh!" I don't know why, it just came out.

"Yes I know, I can see that you really wanted me to be pushing it up your arse right now, not taking it away," he told me.

"No, no I don't," I tried to claim ineffectually, but I was lying because by having his penis there, my memories of anal sex with my first husband returned and for just a moment, I contemplated the possibility of letting Kurt do that to me one day. That is, if we get through this day without our dirty little secret being discovered.

I felt Kurt pulling my bikini bottoms back into place and he stepped back, allowing me to straighten up. Oh God, I felt good at that very moment, despite the unsteadiness of my legs. I reached a hand out to hold the kitchen bench while my body recovered from the big 'o' that I had just experienced.