Her Son's Best Friend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard voices and looked across the kitchen to see that the young lovebirds, Jeremy and Georgia were emerging from the guestroom. My head spun quickly to check that Kurt had buried his erection back inside his swimmers. Oh God, he had, but they were tented out so far that any observer could see how aroused he was.

I was sure that my face was crimson with embarrassment. "So what's going on with you two?" was Jeremy's leading question.

"Just taking care of some business," Kurt told him with sexual implication in his words.

"Not finished business, judging by the look of you, did we interrupt something?"

"Jeremy, that's enough," I admonished, concerned at what conclusions Georgia might draw from this conversation.

"Well, it's just that he's got..." insisted Jeremy.

"Yes ... yes, we can all see that," I said sternly to my son's best friend, cutting off his words before he got to say hard-on or erection or even something vulgar.

For an awkward moment, all four of us stood there in my kitchen ... me with my face flushed, Kurt with his boner in his swimmers and Jeremy and Georgia just looking quizzical.

Jeremy at last broke the awkwardness of the moment, "Come on Georgia, let's go back outside and join the others."

She seemed to happily agree with that direction and took his hand to depart. But as they exited through the door to the pool area, I heard her ask, "Why did your friend have a stiffy, what's going on in there with Adam's mum?"

How would he answer her, but I wasn't going to hear that important reply. They were now both out of earshot. If he told Georgia what had gone on between the three of us recently, could we trust her to be discreet? "You better go back to the party too," I said, turning back to Kurt.

"What, like this?" he asked, pointing down at his so obvious erection.

"Oh God no, you better not, my husband's out there. If he sees you with that, after earlier finding you on the way to our bedroom, we'll both be in deep shit."

"So what are we going to do about this?" he said and reached down to pnce again draw his swimmers out over his extension.

"Oh no, don't show me that now?" I pleaded, knowing what I would really want to do with it in spite of my just cumming. I was captivated, staring down at his erection that stood straight out horizontally from below his six-pack.

"You know the only way that it will go down quickly," he suggested, pushing his Speedo's down to mid thigh and stepping closer. "It's either your mouth or your cunt, what will it be?"

I cringed at his coarse description for my vagina. I know it's only words, but my parents raised me to never use words like that. Still, I knew what it meant and I had to agree that I would need to decide on one opening to help him reduce his size quickly.

I looked around nervously, checking the group outside by the pool for any likely movement this way. "If I do," I said to Kurt, "will you promise me you'll watch and stop me immediately if anyone starts heading this way."

"Yeah sure," he answered casually.

"No seriously Kurt, I mean it. I don't care if you're about to cum, if anyone starts toward the house, you've got to stop me."

He mockingly put his hand on his heart, "I promise Mrs Bradley."

I accepted that this was as good an assurance as I was going to get from him. "Okay, come here," I told him as I backed up to the kitchen bench once more, "and keep your eyes on the pool area, no matter what." As he approached, I dropped down to my knees, reaching out to grasp his hard shaft as he closed the gap between us.

This was so dangerous, anybody could come in to the kitchen at any time. I knew this was going to have to be really quick. I looked up at the young 22-year-old as I knelt in front of him, holding his hard-on just an inch from my open lips, "Don't hold back, Kurt, not this time, just cum as soon as you can ... please!"

I pulled his penis to my open mouth, licking my tongue across the tip, then lifting it upward to lick along the underside of his shaft. I felt him shudder and his body rocked forward and back, then Kurt shuffled his feet closer to me, pressing my back right up against the cupboards below the sink and the bench.

I really worked at giving him my best ever blow job. I used my lips, my tongue, even used my teeth to lightly graze his sensitive penis skin. I opened my mouth up wide and pushed his whole shaft in until the tip was up against the back of my throat. I used to gag when I did this with my first husband, but since being with Terry, he had helped me improve my technique. Terry reckoned I was now very good at deep-throating.

Judging by the appreciative sounds that Kurt was making as he stood above me, I figured that maybe Terry was right. I stole a peep up at his face high above me. His eyes were closed, I pulled his cock out of my mouth, "Jesus Kurt, keep watching, damn you!" I yelled up at him.

"Sorry ... I'm sorry," he mumbled, his eyes flashing open. "God, don't stop though!"

"Is it all clear, I'm only going to keep going if nobody looks like coming in," I threatened him and fulfilled that threat by waiting, holding his shaft within reach of my mouth.

I saw him look around diligently, "No, it's all good," he reassured me, "everybody seems content out there."

"And are you content in here, young man?" I teased, stretching the tip of my tongue out to lick his penis head.

He gasped loudly, "Oh God yes, just do it ... please Mrs Bradley."

With that, I pulled his shaft back across my parted lips, sucking on him, swirling my tongue around and around beneath his purple penis head. My hand began pumping his shaft, pulling on it, drawing his shaft across my wet lips, stroke by stroke, determined to have him cum quickly.

Suddenly without any warning, I felt Kurt's hands grasp the sides of my head, stopping my sucking movements, his penis lodged deep within my mouth, my lips creating a seal around his shaft. He had pushed his hips forward, wedging my head back against the cupboard. I couldn't move. Then to my shock and horror, I heard my son Adam's voice so close, "Hey Kurt, what ya doing man?"

I wanted to sink to the floor, but where was he? I stole a peep upward. Kurt was looking straight out the window. My son must be right outside the kitchen window, looking in. The fact that Adam hadn't asked, 'Who is that sucking you off?' convinced me that the height of the window sill prevented him from seeing anything below Kurt's chest.

"Just getting some water from the sink here, mate. Think I've had too much booze, just needed something refreshing," Kurt told him, sounding so assured and confident. I was a nervous wreck.

"Have you see my mum, Kurt?" my son asked, his voice so close to me as I knelt at Kurt's feet, his hard penis tightly pressed almost to the back of my throat.

"Yeah, I just passed her, Adam ... I think she's gone to take a piss."

There was nothing more for a moment, just the playful sounds from the pool area. My eyes stole a peep up at Kurt who eased his hips back, allowing my head the chance to move. His hands left the sides of my head. I reached my own hands up and pulled his hard shaft from out of my mouth, "Has he gone?" I whispered.

Kurt looked down at me, a smirk on his face, "Yeah, he's gone!"

"Damn you, Kurt, that was scary. Didn't you see him coming?"

"You were doing it so good that I closed my eyes for a moment."

"Damn, I told you, Kurt. If you can't watch out, it's over." I started to rise up from my knees.

Kurt placed his hands down on my shoulders, "No ... oh my God, don't stop, I was so close, Mrs Bradley. Come on, just another minute, that's all it will take."

Reluctantly, I allowed him to push me back on my knees. As frightening and as stressful as that moment had been, I still wanted to complete my mission. I held his shaft in my hand and I brought it back to my parted lips, "But keep your eyes open, and cum quickly!"

I resumed, pulling his erection back into my mouth, starting up at the same pace I had been at previously, soon hearing his breathing quickening, becoming louder. It took more than a minute more, but soon he was panting breathlessly, I knew he must be close. With my mouth full of his penis shaft, sliding in and out rapidly, I stole another look up at his face. His eyes were open, but not wide. He looked to be in a euphoric state, confirming for me that I should prepare for a mouth full of cum.

I pulled on his shaft frantically, trying to push him over the top. He was panting loudly, it should be any second now. I felt the first spurt of his cum splash against the back of my throat. I made a murmuring sound as I gulped it down, clearing the way for his second ejaculation that blasted from the tiny eye at the tip of his penis head on my next furious tug of his hard-on.

I swallowed most of that one too while I continued to milk his shaft with my fist, producing a third voluminous blast of his creamy fluid. Now with more time to work with, I swirled this latest offering around in my wet mouth, over and under my tongue before slurping his cum down my throat.

There was less cumming now and I had time to allow the next dwindling spurts of cum to accumulate on my tongue before finally letting it slide down through my digestive system. I wanted to savour the moment, bringing such obvious joy to this normally aloof and arrogant young man. But at the same time, I was worried that in cumming, he would cease to be vigilant and we could be sprung with an obviously disastrous outcome.

My lips and tongue slurped along his diminishing shaft to drain it dry before letting my mouth slip off the end of it. I took one last longing look at his now almost flaccid penis, picturing its ridges in my mind until I would next see it. Yes, that's right -- next, because by now, I knew I must have him again. Not in this urgent, hurried way that today had been, but again in my bed, with time to appreciate his hardness, his virile youthfulness, his capacity to draw multiple releases from my body. Yes, there was definitely going to be a next time, and I would begin planning it in my mind even as I rose back to my feet and looked around nervously, amazed that we had apparently got away with such a cheeky furtive blow job.

Kurt had tucked his penis back into his swimmers and he could now rejoin the party without exposure or embarrassment. He actually smiled at me and reached a hand to my chin to wipe up some of his cum that had escaped my lips and lingered there. He held the finger in front of my face and I stretched my tongue forward and licked this last remnant of his cum into my mouth to process it in the same manner as I had with the rest of his ejaculate.

I dismissed the small degree of guilt that nagged at my mind and set about heating up the next course of snacks for my son's guests. I wrapped the sarong back around my bikini so as not to appear overly sexual to our young guests, then picked up the tray and went out by the pool to offer the food around.

I felt a playful hand slap my arse and spun around, hoping it was not Kurt or Jeremy being too familiar. I was relieved to find that it was my husband Terry, who told me, "You look hot tonight, babe ... what say we get something going in the bedroom as soon as this crowd goes?"

Alright, I admit that I did feel guilt as I looked at Terry and wondered if my suspicion about he and his PA might have been unfounded. It was that suspicion that had pushed me into bed with both Jeremy and Kurt that fateful day two weeks ago. Of that day, I could convince myself that these two young men had set out to seduce me. But now -- tonight - I was becoming the instigator and I wanted more of these young men ... hopefully, not at the expense of my marriage.

When Adam and his friends wound up the pool party and headed off into the city to party on at one of the night-clubs, Terry and I at last found ourselves alone. I apparently still looked good to him, and sure enough, we did get something going in bed that night ... and it was fulfilling to us both.

To be continued