Her Son's Best Friend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then abruptly, I felt a warm creamy flow deep inside my rectum and then the spasms of his penis as it spurted his cum into my arse. His weight came down on my back as his upper body hung over mine while his penis spasmed in my arse.

Then he was still with only little pulses coming from his deflating penis. When his erection had gone down enough for him to slide it out of me, he did so and my body fell flat down on the bed, the pillow that had been beneath me long removed. His body dropped down alongside mine and I felt his now soft penis lounging on one of my arse cheeks, still dribbling remnants of his cum onto my naked skin.

We slept, totally at peace.

When I woke, it was almost 11am and I was hot and ready for some action deep where it would bring me most pleasure. I peeped around at the still slumbering young man beside me, debating whether to wake him. I didn't and instead went to the bathroom to take a pee. By the time that I returned to my bedroom, Kurt was awake, a pillow propped behind his head. His eyes scrutinised my 42-year-old body as I self-consciously slipped back onto the bed as sensually as I could.

"I think I'm ready for more," he informed me, one hand grasping his penis and slapping it against his bare thigh. It was a typical Kurt comment, announcing what he wanted, not what a horny mature woman like me wanted to hear, like'How about we do it again?'

It was too much for me to expect consideration and bedroom manners together with a handsome buffed young body and great sexual techniques. I gave up on his being compassionate and decided to settle for more mind-blowing sex.

He did indeed seem to be ready for more as I watched that penis respond to his handling of it, reaching half erection in no time at all. Kurt reached for me ... I needed to speak up now or we would quickly be into it and I could risk an infection. His penis had been inside my arse and could be carrying faecal matter. I didn't want that in my vagina.

I escaped his grasping arms, rolling off the bed just out of his reach "Come on Kurt, it's time for a shower."

"No babe, only when we finish, eh!"

"No Kurt honey, right now, let's get your penis all squeaky clean. Don't forget you had it in my arse."

My words distracted him and he broke into a broad smile, a rarity for the normally sullen and brooding young man. "Yeah!" he mouthed enthusiastically, his obvious enjoyment of our first anal sex reflected on his face.

I took his hand and managed to drag him into the bathroom. I turned the shower on and when my outstretched hand told me the water temperature was just right, I stepped into the shower stall and he followed right behind me.

Everything between us was new and I enjoyed being the mature supposedly experienced woman being led along by the horny adventurous young man, trying new things that occurred at his whim.

The tumbling water from the shower cascaded over our two bodies. He pushed me face forward to the wall, placing my open hands over my head flat against the tiles. Then his hands played everywhere, soaping, stroking, fondling, caressing and inserting.'Was that only his fingers, or was that his hard... oh my God!'

Now my face was flattened against the wall tiles too, turned to one side, feeling his fingers pushing and probing everywhere, all over. I felt pulsing, it was exciting. I spread my feet further apart, willing his fingers to probe me deeper and more intimately.

Then his hands were on my shoulders, spinning me around, my back now against the wall tiles, my eyes looking up into his dark brooding eyes, a day or two's growth of whiskers across his chin and above his lip. The top lip sort of curled in an insolent sneer while his wet soapy fingers once more found their way to my magic button, re-establishing the pulsing from deep inside my body.

I craved a kiss from him and I brought my whole head forward, my mouth already open, seeking contact with his lips. But he twisted his mouth away from mine just as I thought that a kiss was imminent. And then the fingers ... his fingers ... became even more insistent and his mouth that evaded mine at least found one of my hardened nipples and he sucked on it greedily. It was the final trigger and I came strongly, my pulsing pubic mound humping enthusiastically on his expert fingers.

My body began to sag, slipping down the wet wall as an orgasm washed over me. Kurt's hands caught me on my downward slide and he pulled my body to his, my spread thighs and the pouch above conveniently slotting over his extended erection.

I wanted him to carry me back to my bed and lay me down there to willingly accept whatever he would do with me. But our bodies were both wet from the shower, and I knew that stopping to dry our bodies would restore reality. It did, although he dried me quickly before I took the towel from him to dry his body too.

"Let's have a swim," came his surprise suggestion.

"What, now?" was my astonished reply.

"Yes, just as we are."

"But it's outside, I couldn't be naked out there." I looked him up and down, noting the hardness of his penis, "And not with someone other than my husband."

"What's wrong, you have privacy out there, the neighbours can't see in, can they?"

"Err, I guess not," I had to concede.

"Then it's settled, come on," and this time it was he dragging me and we headed out the back door to the in-ground swimming pool where my son and his friends had partied only just over a week ago.

Kurt let my hand go and immediately dived in, surfacing and rolling over onto his back, his erect penis looking like a periscope on a submarine. "Come on Mrs Bradley, the water's warm."

I hesitated for only a moment before I too dived head first into the water. I evaded his reaching arms and managed two laps before he repositioned himself and I could not avoid swimming into his arms. It was what I wanted anyway ... I needed to feel his strong young arms holding me, to have my vagina close over that tempting hard-on and let him now use my body to derive his ultimate pleasure.

Kurt pushed me back against the pool wall and I lifted my bare arms and rested them along the pool edge on either side of my head. Only my head, shoulders and arms were in contact with the pool surface. The rest of my body floated in the warm pool water, the surface lapping under my chin.

We were in a part of the pool where he could stand and he slipped his body in between my floating thighs. I felt him stroking that hard-on against my clitoris and then testing the opening of my vagina, sliding the head in between the parted labial lips.

A gentle push, then another and he was inside me, just where I wanted him to be. It felt so good as Kurt began to thrust ever so slowly and gently, building up an easy going rhythm that I guessed we could maintain for maybe an hour ... the way my body was just floating there in the water – and provided he could hang on that long.

Minutes went by, but we weren't counting them. I heard a sound from somewhere behind me. It took a moment to register what it was, so sedated was I by the surroundings, by the ambience and by the carnal intentions of this virile young man.

When the sound did at last register, I spun my head around quickly, "God Kurt, what was that? Is that the side gate?" I was in a panic, who was entering my backyard ... my husband, my son? It would be devastating for me if it was either.

My eyes, that had been closed in my reverie, quickly refocused, there was somebody there, coming from the side gate toward the pool where Kurt and I remained seductively joined. As I managed to identify the visitor, I realised it was the best possible option, "Oh Jeremy, goodness me, you gave me a start. What on earth are you doing here?"

"Hello Mrs Bradley, I heard there was another party at your place."

"Sorry Jeremy, this one's a private party, and we did start without you," I told him, my eyes returning to study the face of the young man whose pelvis gently thrust his hard penis into my accepting body, stirring up swirling waves of water around us.

But the sound of a female voice startled me just as much as the closing of the side gate had. "Wow Mrs Bradley, you ... and Kurt ... and he's inside you ... you're actually fucking Kurt!"

My head spun once more and I could now see young Georgia, the new girlfriend of Jeremy peeping around from behind his back, the two of them now standing on the pool edge, right above Kurt and my fornicating bodies.

Jeremy corrected his new girlfriend, "No sweetheart, he's fucking her ... she's not fucking him."

"Does it really matter who's doing the fucking, Jeremy," countered Georgia, "the thing is he's got his cock inside her, and she's as old as his mother."

That hurt, I cringed, she was right, what was I doing here with these young people? I was old enough to be the mother of any of them ... but worse still, I was the mother of one of their best friends. Now it seemed that Georgia had been included in the loop, increasing the possibility of my illicit relationship with Kurt and Jeremy being exposed.

I had felt such intimacy with Georgia only 8 days ago when her head lolled in my lap while Jeremy drove his massive organ into her vagina. But now – here on my property – she represented a massive threat to maintaining the secrecy of my illicit affair with Kurt. Did she also know that I had taken Jeremy as well?

Jeremy and Georgia now stood above Kurt and I, watching the aloof young man's smooth rhythmic thrusting into me. I wanted to be out of there ... to push him away from me, to have his penis pull out so I could climb out of the pool and go hide in my bedroom. Having witnesses to my carnal coupling with Kurt brought me embarrassment, yet as much as I wanted to, I couldn't stop Kurt fucking me right now. Not when it was feeling so good. The unusual surroundings of the water seemed to stop my body from responding the way I had previously with Kurt. But now it was there, and I once again craved release.

I took one arm off the pool edge, managing to balance my floating body on the other arm and on the back of my neck. I reached a hand out and curled my fingers around Kurt's neck as he stood there in the water, his body between my spread thighs. His upper body was well away from mine because my body lay at a 45 degree angle away from the pool edge, my legs locked around Kurt's hips, my feet somewhere behind his arse.

I heard myself whimper from the intense feelings his thrusting penis was creating inside me. Jeremy and Georgia and Kurt must have heard it too. My eyes were fluttering, opening and closing from the sexual emotion ... but I managed to see Georgia reach around Jeremy and slip her hand into the elasticised waistband of his shorts.

In spite of my own arousal, I still managed to wonder how big Jeremy's penis would be when Georgia's hand grasped it. Had witnessing his friend screwing me brought out that massive erection again.

I saw a lot of activity happening in the front of Jeremy's shorts as Georgia's hand played with his hard-on. I wanted to keep watching, I wanted to implore her to get it out, to expose this young man's amazing credentials. But the imminent onset of my own orgasm caused my eyes to close, to shut out any distractions, as arousing as they may be. I just gave myself wholeheartedly to young Kurt who had masterfully brought me to an exciting peak.

I used the hand that held Kurt around the neck to pull me off the wall, wrapping both my hands around him and hanging on, my head floating on the now choppy surface of the water. My lower body was out of control, humping my hips on his still thrusting penis as I came heavily and loudly.

When I could at last open my eyes and focus my vision, I saw that Jeremy's shorts were now down around his ankles. Georgia had got down on her haunches in front of her new boyfriend and was joyfully sucking on the head of that giant penis, the only part of it that she could manage to squeeze inside her mouth.

Kurt pulled his penis from inside me and guided me toward the steps of the pool. I stumbled up them, picked up a towel, dabbing the surface water off me and then collapsed onto a poolside banana chair where I would lay undisturbed, listening to the sounds of Georgia gobbling Jeremy's penis nearby until I heard him cum loudly. I managed to open my eyes briefly and peer through squinted lids to see young Jeremy cum into Georgia's mouth.

Everything quietened down after that. I didn't know where Kurt had disappeared to, but I needed a rest anyway. I lay naked on the banana lounge in the early afternoon sunshine, reflecting on the pleasures that Kurt had so far delivered me today. The soft feather-like touch of fingers traced on the inside of my upper thighs and I murmured my appreciation without even opening my eyes to drink in the sight of the moody Kurt. Surly and arrogant he may be, but his sexual technique was great.

Lips replaced the fingers, edging higher, closer to my pubic mound. Something made me open my eyes, was it the smooth skin of the chin and cheeks of the kisser that didn't feel like Kurt. I recoiled in shock, I was looking down on the permed hair of Georgia, who by now was kneeling at the bottom of the banana lounge, bent over with her face between my upper thighs.

"Georgia, no ... what are you doing? I've never ... no, this is not right ... I'm not like that ... oh God!" As I tried to voice my reluctance, her head shifted higher and her lips touched my outer labia and her tongue swiped my inner lips. "Oh God, no ... no!"

But while my words were uttered to repel her intentions, my body was telling her something else, my thighs spreading and legs drawing up, raising my knees to spread my bits more for her oral attention. Beyond the hunched over body of Georgia who lapped at my pubis, I could see both Jeremy and Kurt, their erections in their hands, each lightly stroking. From where they were standing, they would be able to see the nakedness of Georgia from behind. Bent over as she was, they could see both her arse and her pubes, spread and clinically exposed. And they could watch Georgia's intimate oral assault on me at the same time.

Should I stop this? I wanted to ... after all, I had never been interested in kissing or loving women before. I wasn't a lesbian and I wasn't bi-sexual ... yet I couldn't seem to make my hands reach down there to take a hold of her head and push it from between my thighs. And the longer this went on, the better it felt. Now it became a matter of not wanting to offend young Georgia.

It was feeling good ... so good. Was this an impulsive move on her part, or had she done this to other females? Seeing the sniggering faces of the two guys, I wondered had they put her up to this?

Now her tongue was concentrating solely on my clitoris. As good as it had been to have guys – at least two husbands and Kurt – go down on me before, I was beginning to think that nobody understands how to do this better than another female. Her tongue swirled around in all the right spots and she seemed to know just how much pressure to use and when to back off to keep me on a high. I felt my thighs starting to tremble, the powerful feelings rolling from deep within me. I would cum anytime now. I was a bit embarrassed, cumming like this, my thighs wantonly spread while another woman pressed her mouth between them, eating me, bringing me to orgasm, and two young men watched avidly while stroking their penises. Was this really me – a mature woman who had reached this level of sexual freedom?

I came powerfully and my hips humped up and down on the banana chair, while Georgia kept her face wedged into my vee, holding my throbbing clit between her lips.

No doubt about it, I felt good, but I didn't get long to luxuriate in my umpteenth cumming this day. I felt Georgia move away, but that was only temporary. I opened my eyes to see her standing above my head, now at the top end of the recliner, her legs straddling the lounge on which I lay. Then she began to lower her body, to sit right down over my face. My God, she expected reciprocal attention. This would test me, could I really do this? It was one thing to have another woman lick me down there ... I was so hetero that I could always pretend it was a man doing it. But this ... looking up into the pouch of another female's genitalia, all exposed there in front of me.

Was I up to this? Could I bring her the intense pleasure she had just produced in me? Georgia squatted over me, I had this weird thought that she was in a peeing position. Her thighs shook a little, I didn't think that she would be able to hold this squat for long ... particularly when I began to lick her, which is obviously what she was expecting of me.

"Hold on, hold on!" it was Jeremy's voice, he was taking charge. "That banana chair is never going to hold you two, why don't you get more comfortable?"

My son's best friend loomed up alongside us, a towel in hand, "Here Georgia, come over here, on the grass." He looked back at me, still laying there naked, "You too, Mrs Bradley."

By the time I lifted my still throbbing body up off the banana chair, Jeremy had thrown the towel down onto the grass and guided his new girlfriend down onto her back on it. I walked over to them, Georgia lay there, her knees raised and parted, an eager look of expectation on her young pretty face. There was no getting out of this, she wanted mutual satisfaction and I was about to become intimate with another woman for the first time in my life.

I knelt down between her spread thighs and closed up on her exposed pussy. I took one long look up at her smiling face, wondering if she was familiar with this. Had she done this with other girls in school? Then I lowered my face into her crotch, my tongue sliding out and I licked ... just once and her body almost lifted up off the towel. She was going to be a willing subject.

"Okay Kurt, you see where you can join in," I heard Jeremy instructing, becoming the director of this little sexual tryst. I was on my knees, my attention drawn to the succulent pussy of Georgia laid out before my eyes. I felt hands on my hips from behind me, felt my knees being forced to spread more. Then I felt a penis nudging within my still quite wet pussy, immediately zeroing in on the opening to my vagina. By the size of the male object, I knew it was Kurt, not Jeremy and his king size one.

He thrust himself inside me in almost one smooth fluid motion, filling me up sweetly and immediately began to slot into a handy rhythm of hard driving strokes. It felt good, even encouraging me in my licking and sucking of Georgia's clit. I didn't know how Kurt could be up for it again so soon, even for one so young and virile. Almost like he was reading my mind, Kurt informed me as he thrust hard into me, "I didn't cum with you in the pool, I so need this now."

Okay, that's alright then, I understand perfectly. Go for it, young man. It was the nice satisfying threesome to end this day of sexual freedom. Georgia came first, obviously so turned on by my expert tongue-play. I wasn't far behind, and then Kurt slotted his penis deep inside me and I felt his violent spasms delivering his cum into my body.

The three of us ended up lying entwined on the grass, Georgia and I with our bodies mashed together, our arms around each other, while Kurt lay up against my back, his now wet floppy still leaking cum onto my butt cheeks. He sounded like he was asleep. I looked around, Jeremy seemed to have disappeared into the house.

I felt that I needed to say something – anything - to Georgia after she had become my first female lover. "Honey, I just want to tell you that was so nice, thank you for making me feel good, and then letting me do you. I don't know if you do that a lot, or if I measured up to your expectations, but I just wanted to say..."