Her Son's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To seal what he had just said, he reached for his phone which was in his shirt pocket, dialled a number and said.

"Hi mom, I'm staying at Don Wilsons for the weekend, I've been invited so I'll see you on Sunday afternoon ok?" There was a pause while he listened, then said, "yep okay mom, see you Sunday." I of course had to remain silent while he was on the phone so I never got to protest.

I started on my protest not knowing just then that I was wasting my time and breath. "Danny, you can't..... oh yes, oh yes Danny, ohhhh please hmmmm, oh my god oh Danny oh" I gave in immediately because he just about sucked my nipple off and fingered my sopping pussy.

This is what I meant when I say he is a dangerous boy, a bad boy. He had got my number alright, he seemed to know me inside out, and he was getting to do just that. He had realised my nipples were his gateway into my body, and there was nothing I was going to be able to do about it, my secret was out.

I felt for him, his gorgeous cock was soft now but there was a strength emanating from it that I could feel surging through my fingers, and up my arm. I managed to get over him, I just wanted to kiss and love, the after glow of love was washing through me, I wanted to savour the moment, it was gorgeous feeling it inside me.

He responded to me in the way I loved, he just lay there and let me love him, touch him, feel him and kiss him, I wanted nothing more at that moment in time. His arms were around me, holding me tight, tighter than my husband does I thought, and I liked it, being squashed in strong young arms, his leg over mine holding me in.

He moved his mouth to my neck, and soon I was snuggling into him as he found my best bits, I squirmed in his arms, he just seemed to know and understand what I wanted and what did it for me, and he gave me all the love I was needing right there.

I asked him if he wanted to join me in the shower, he agreed straight off, I wanted him to see me totally naked. To take in my body, to know what he had now, what was his whenever he would want it, and whenever I could give it to him. And I so wanted to scope him out too, I had only been tight up to him, I wanted to take in the glory of his youth, the young masculine man he obviously was. I wanted to appraise my seducer and slaver over his young tight and taut body. Not forgetting I said to myself, his fantastic cock and balls that he had just driven me mad with.

We headed in and I turned on the water, all the time he was on me, around me, touching kissing and feeling, while I responded in kind, taking the weight of his prick and balls, they were heavy and tight, I loved it. As the water cascaded over us I slipped to my knees, I wanted to taste him, lick him and suck him.

I licked my way all over his lower body before engulfing his growing erection, soon he was hard in my mouth and I attacked it with all the womanly guile I had. I fingered his butt hole, gently squashed and caressed his balls, sucked hard on the basketball in my mouth. He softly rubbed my head as I titillated him, swayed his hips back and forth to give me the feeling his young big cock was fucking my mouth, and in reality he was.

I couldn't make him cum, he had blown all he had into me in two mammoth fucking sessions, but I filed it away for future use, I would have his cum down my throat later, that was a consummate promise I made to him and myself. We got out after lots of loving of each other. I had told him that this was my first time with another, but that I was okay with it, but we would have to be careful about things in future, I didn't want to lose what I had found now.

As we climbed into my bed the phone rang, I knew who it was and asked Danny to be silent while I talked to David my husband, he nodded his head and he was as good as his word, he never uttered a letter, but he used his mouth, and he used it on me, he took my nipples one by one leaving me defenceless. I was sprawled on my back trying to wave him away and talk normally over the phone. I was dying to cry out in ecstasy,

Then he slid down my body and went for my screaming vagina, his lips seemed to curl over my ones. His tongue retraced the path it had previously taken, and fingers probed my bum hole, I was writhing about and David asked me if I was okay. I answered breathlessly that my exercises had been on the high side leaving me gasping a little. Then an orgasm hit, I slapped Danny hard on his head when it hit me. Thankfully it caused him to pull glumly off my mangled pussy.

I finished my conversation with Danny's fully erect prick in my hand and a whispered promise that I was going to blow him when I was able. This brought a smile to his lips, they went back to my nipples driving me mad, and I wanked on his hot hard young cock. Doing this and talking to my husband was a real turn on, I got enormous satisfaction from it, and guilt never even entered my head.

We said our goodbyes and I dived on Danny, climbing aboard his stiff waiting cock, I was up to the hilt on moments, and now I was able to fuck him for a change, I humped up and down on him, my hands on his chest, my feet hooked over his muscular thighs. I bounced away until the climax shattered my mind, I dropped from a great height and he bumped up at me and we both came in shouts of deep satisfactions, and growling lust.

I allowed my body to fall slowly forward until our lips locked together, he pulled me to him, and we just lay there totally capsized, I actually thought that I had got the better of him this time, which he was now in a new field, knowing he had been fucked and properly by a woman.

I slid up and off him, and lay next to his powerful frame and cuddled into him, the next thing I knew I was opening my eyes to sunlight, Danny was snoring softly next to me and we were still in each others arms. I got up on one elbow slowly so as not to waken him, I just looked at the sleeping beauty in my bed. I lifted the covers back and stared at the prick that had just about mortally wounded me. It was utter beauty; it lay there as if waiting for me to reclaim it.

I trailed my finger up and down it so gently; I felt it twitch as if waking from a deep slumber. I stopped, I was hungry, and I knew he must be so I slid out and went down to the kitchen and started a mammoth breakfast. I had just put it on a tray to take up when he got me. I was wrapped tight in his arms and he attacked my neck and shoulders, then twisted my nipples wonderfully.

"Danny baby lets go upstairs again, we need to eat and then you can make love to me all day if you want okay?"

"Sounds like a plan to me Mrs T," he said.

"And stop calling me Mrs T, I'm Ally to you, and if we are to be the lover's that we now are then that's who I am, yes?"

"You got it Ally," he slapped my rump and headed for the stairs leaving me to hump the tray up to him. When I walked in my bedroom he was sat against the headboard waiting for me, I sat the tray on its legs and got in beside him. But he insisted on a kissing fest first which got me terribly excited, so excited in fact that I had to play with his cock too.

It was after we had eaten that he 69nd me, what a way to start the day I thought, a great breakfast then an even better 69, I came all over the place and I got the load that I had wanted down my throat. The feel of his pulsing beating cock as he jetted a bucket full down me mingled with the slightly salty taste was fabulous, I was already looking forward to my next lot.

We settled into a routine that day, we never dressed properly we both knew that if he wanted to make love and fuck I would be available. I hardly thought about my husband, I was with Danny and he had my undivided attention, all I wanted was to be around him, close to him, and be his lover for as long as I could. There wouldn't even be a suggestion of a no in my mind. But we did talk a lot too. I wanted to know all about him, his conquests, Alan's conquests, he baulked at that but I wasn't taking any other answers but the right ones. And I had a couple of shocks coming my way too I can tell you.

The first one was the number of women that they had both seduced, sometimes together too, and two of them were married women that I knew. This put me on my guard, I wasn't happy to be another notch on his gun.

"You would never be that Ally, I know how special you are, and I am the luckiest guy on earth to be allowed to love you and to have been loved back the way you have loved me. I know my place and that's before you in any way I can be, okay?"

This pleased me immensely, I would have hated myself, never mind him if that had been the case, I didn't want to think of myself as easy and a slut, even if that's the way it had been.

"Now who have you been with from school and I don't mean another pupil?" I asked knowingly. He looked at me be fore forming a response.

"Ah well, oh hell, here goes, Mrs Murchison, I got her one day after school and a couple of times after that but she couldn't handle it, so she stopped seeing me."

"So is that why you tried your luck with me then?" I said hotly, feeling used again.

"No Ally honestly, I had no idea this was going to happen, I still can't believe I did what I did, but I'm so glad it did happen, you are utterly and beautifully wonderful, I adore you."

More seductive words that seduced me again, I snuggled in close and felt for his cock and balls bringing a soft groan from him.

"So tell me about Alan, what about him, who is his biggest conquest then?" I wanted to know, but I feared the answer, I knew I shouldn't even ask but I couldn't help myself.

Danny was silent for quite a while, I stayed where I was, head on shoulder caressing him, and he was getting hard once more. Where in hell does he get this energy I thought?

"Come on Danny, I want to know." I repeated.

More silence then a weak, "Shawna."

"Shawna, Shawna who?" I persisted.

No response at all. "Come on Shaw.... NO!" He didn't mean my youngest sister!

I jumped up on my knees and looked at him in shock. "Danny don't you dare tell me Alan has been seeing my sister."

He just looked at me and never said any more. This was my fault, I had asked and he had told me, and now I wanted the earth to swallow me up.

"How long has he been doing this?" I asked, thinking of my happily married 33 year old sibling. Who, in my opinion was more beautiful than I, and I knew she could have had any man she wanted.

"Since the beginning of March this year," he told me.

"I can't believe this, Shawna? My god, how did it happen, there must have been a reason or something?"

"He told me that he could talk to her and one day he went for some advice, he was chasing Carol Tomkins from school, and she kept turning him down. He said that his aunt put her arms around him to offer him comfort and they ended up kissing, and then scrabbling to get undressed, and it went from there, that's all I know Ally honestly."

"Ally, I'm sure that he, like me didn't know either of these things would happen, no one is happier than me that it has, but the intent and attempt wasn't intentional either." He whispered. I had his cock in my hand and was working it up and down. I remember staring at the beautiful throbbing object sliding between my fingers, thinking of my son and his aunty, my sister, and bending my head and sucking the thick hard cock into my mouth.

I was aroused like I had never been, my insides had turned to jelly, I needed to be fucked and fucked hard, I had a picture of Alan on top of Shawna and I swear I could hear her cry out as he fucked her.

I threw myself over on my back, and said harshly, "fuck me Danny, and fuck me hard right now!" I demanded.

I tugged him over me using his prick as a lever. He dived on me and drove his prick into me so hard and fast I cried out in pain and ecstasy. His hips were crashing up and down on me at an amazing rate of knots; I sunk into the bed and sprung back up with each outward and downward hammer.

I clung onto him as I was absolutely and fantastically pummelled by him. His stamina and energy was beyond my imagination. I really had never been fucked like this, but there again I had never been fucked at my age by anyone his age either. Then it happened, he gathered my knees under his elbows pushed my feet over his shoulders and restarted my horrendous terrific fucking, I had orgasm after orgasm, I wanted to tell him to stop but I knew he wouldn't, and being bent in half now I had no say or control of events.

After I had had countless orgasms I feared for my life and sanity. "Please Danny, I can't take any more baby, please stop or slow down, you are driving me silly." I moaned between gasping breaths.

And then he did it, something I never expected or even wanted, he pulled out of my sautéed pussy and rammed his prick right up and into my open and defenceless ass. I screamed, tried to straighten my legs, push him off, twist away, punch at him, scratch his eyes. There was nothing I could do, he had grabbed my arms, and pressed down, his superior strength and body weight was all he needed to subdue me.

I was helpless under him, now I begged him to stop, that the pain was unbearable, tears fell from me in waves, I just collapsed under him in total surrender. As his dominance grew and my submission lengthened, he slackened his grip on me. My boy master had taken complete control of me. He balanced himself on his knees, let go of my arms and went straight for my nipples, the electric effect of them shot right to my pussy then round to my ass, and I realised he had stopped fucking me now.

All I could do was look up at him above me and have the desire for him abound through me from my nipples, and soon the most amazing thing happened, his prick in my ass became a presence that titivated me, the tickle in it grew to a contest with my pussy and my nipples. My breath was becoming ragged, the pain became longing and arousal, my nipples were living a life of their own as they always do, but his cock was attacking and assailing my equilibrium.

Danny began moving in me again but more easily, I had stopped fighting and resisting the invader and was responding to it. He smiled at me, I brightened at him. I was joining in my utter destruction, an orgasm was building unremittingly. It frightened me, normally I can constrict myself to lessen the power of it, but not this time, not bent in half like I was. I couldn't flex or press my ass and pussy together, so the oncoming tidal wave of my climax was rushing in as freely as rollers on a sea shore. They hit me with such power and strength I thought my death was imminent, and I wished it so too, such was the fabulous intensity of it. Then another unknown sensation, Danny came in me, this was the first time I had had a mans ejaculations up me. I felt the heat of his sperm as it ejected in my open bowels, I revelled in the feeling of heat spreading around in me.

The next thing I knew he was lowering my legs down and pulling me into his arms, I went willingly, if there is a woman out there who hasn't experienced it then I would urgently suggest that she gets her man, or a man to do it, she will not be disappointed, I assure.

That night my husband phoned to tell me all about the game and how they had lost sadly, he blamed the referee? He asked me how I was, and I told him I was lonely, this cheered him up. So to dampen his mood I told him I was considering taking a lover while he was away to keep me company. He nearly choked, it did make me laugh.

Then I got really naughty, and said. " I think I'll find a young man, someone with staying power, don't suppose you have anyone in mind Dave?" I asked innocently.

"Ally," He spluttered.

"What about Danny, Alan's friend, he's a big strong good looking youngster isn't he, do you think I should call him and ask him over because I've heard someone outside, maybe he'll want to protect and defend me while you come home?"

More spluttering and protests ensued; and Danny next to me in bed was having a real hard time to keep from laughing out loud.

"Don't worry Dave; my virtue will be intact until you arrive back okay?" I laughed.

"Ally, you are a wanton hussy, you really are," and he laughed with me, as I leaned down and kissed my lovers beautiful young cock.

The next morning after a two hour love session I limped downstairs to make breakfast, my backside was as sore as it could be. Danny also gave me a huge hickey under my hair at the back under my hairline to make sure I remembered the weekend. I assured him I would never forget it as long as I lived.

As he left me at lunch time after much kissing and promises to meet when I could, which I knew was going to be very difficult, because I am never on my own for very long. And I had told him I would have to talk to my sister somehow regarding Alan. He said one last thing.

"By the way Ally, Alan told me months ago he has the hots for you too, and he has had them for a lot longer than your sister." And before I could say anything he was gone, I just stood there opened mouthed.

When my husband arrived home he gave me a massive bunch of flowers, Alan's eyes were rolling to the back of his head in amusement, but I saw a light in his eyes on seeing me again, one I hadn't seen before, I wonder why?

12