Her Son's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_Steele
James_Steele
6,939 Followers

Paul was completely intoxicated by his mother's hot, wet pussy, licking all around her lips and hole as if he couldn't ever get enough. The sound of Kathy's deep sighs and moans only made him lap and slurp at her hot slit with steadily growing hunger.

In the midst of her son's ravenous devouring of her pussy, Kathy struggled to reach behind her and grabbed Paul's phone. When he became aware of her taking pictures of his face firmly attached to her wide-spread slit, he pushed a pair of fingers into her hole and began finger-fucking her as he continued lapping at her clit.

His fingers easily found the sweet spot inside her, stroking his mother's pleasure center while he attacked her clit with his flicking tongue. Soon, Kathy's muscles tightened and she came hard with a series of staggered gasps.

After, Paul stood back up. His long, thick hard-on was still jutting out of his pants and swaggering before his mother's rapt gaze. He took a moment to scan the parking lot and spotted a couple on the other side getting into their car, but they looked totally unaware of anything that was going on in Kathy's car.

Paul leaned over and kissed his mother long hard, making her taste her own pussy juices all over his mouth. She kissed him back hungrily, eagerly sucking the flavor from his probing tongue.

When Paul stood back upright, he gripped his swollen cock in one hand and stepped closer to his mother. She was still holding his phone and was taking more pictures of him as he stroked his huge shaft and told her to suck it.

"C'mon, Mom. You know you want to just as much as I want you to," he told her.

"Yes, baby. You can have anything."

Then she took his cock into her mouth and started sucking his shaft, stroking her moist lips along his throbbing flesh while she kept his phone aimed at them. Paul realized his mother was probably shooting video and he took the phone out of her hand and started to film her from above as she expertly worked his cock with both hands and her mouth.

He spent a couple of minutes taking video of his mother working over his cock, but finally shut down his phone and tossed it into the car. Kathy was milking his throbbing shank like she was born for it, and Paul didn't want any distractions. The look on her face was like nothing he'd ever seen. He'd had his hard dick sucked by girls who loved what they were doing before, Jenna more than any of them, but his own mother's burning hunger for his throbbing flesh was beyond belief.

Kathy's head moved back and forth in a steady rhythm as she stroked her son's hard stalk with her wet, supple lips. Groaning desperately, he grabbed a fistful of his mother's hair and began pumping his dick in a counterpoint rhythm to her slip-sliding mouth and hand.

Paul laid his hands on top of the car and closed his eyes, giving himself over to the intense pleasure of the moment. But after a little longer, Kathy pulled back, releasing his overheated cock from her mouth. She lowered the car window and got out, shutting the door behind her.

Then they were kissing more heatedly than ever, Kathy's hand stroking his exposed cock while Paul fingered her dew-lathered slit.

"I need you inside me, baby," she finally said. "Bad. I need you now."

On that, Kathy bent over, leaning her upper body into the car while her ass and pussy were fully exposed and offered up for whatever her son wanted.

"Fuck," Paul growled as he swung his open hand across his mother's bare ass. She whimpered in response to the spank and he gave her three more in a row. Then he grabbed his cock and mashed the dome against the soft, wet folds of her pussy.

He pushed his throbbing shaft into her hot core, filling her velvet sheath with hot, rock-solid flesh.

"Ohmyfuckinggawd," Kathy growled as her son's imposing rod gradually filled her hole.

Grasping her by the hip with one hand, Paul thumb-massaged his mother's tight rimhole while he started to rock his rigid bone in and out of her luscious body. He could barely catch his breath as he stroked in and out of the pussy he'd only dreamed of for so long.

Kathy's moans and cries were only partially muffled with her head inside the car, but Paul could tell she was feeling the same rush of feelings that he was.

It wasn't long before Paul was straining to hold his load, wanting the feeling to last as long as it possibly could. Yet at the same time, he couldn't help pounding his prick harder and faster into his mother's scorching hot pussy. He fucked her harder, with longer strokes, and his hand kept lifting and laying hard spanks across her gorgeous ass as if it had a mind of his own.

The harder Paul spanked her, the more his mother's pussy gripped and rippled inside, all around his pumping stalk. She was gasping and moaning deeply, and he knew she was cumming again and again. But it was finally more than he could resist, and he grit his teeth and smacked his mother's ass with all his might as his cock erupted with a gusher of hot spunk deep inside her.

After a moment or two to wind back down, Paul shifted his stance to allow his mother the room to pull her upper body out from the car and stand up beside him. They just looked at each other without saying anything. Nothing needed to be said. Everything Paul needed to know was right there in the dreamy look in his beautiful mother's eyes.

The bottom of Kathy's dress was still up around her waist while the top was still pulled open around her heavy, naked tits.

"Sorry if I spanked you too hard," Paul finally said with a coy smirk. "I guess I got carried away."

"You fucking animal," his mother purred, just before dropping to a squat beside the car and sucking her son's juice coated cock clean.

After, Kathy got back into the car without pulling her dress back into place. Paul put his cock back in his pants, went back around to his side of the car. When he got into his seat, he saw that Kathy had his phone again.

"Remind me to think up a better passcode," he said, knowing she had to be answering Jenna's messages.

"Baby, I'd say we're way beyond having any secrets from each other." Then she flashed a smile and handed the phone back to her son.

As she started the car and drove out of the parking lot, Paul opened the message thread he knew his mother had just been tampering with. He heaved a deep sigh when he discovered she'd sent the video of her sucking his cock to Jenna.

"Shit," he muttered, thinking his relationship with Jenna had just come to an end. By now he loved Jenna, even beyond the fact that she looked so much like his mother, and he would've liked to see the relationship keep going as long as it could. But he had his mother now, and no one could ever be more important than her.

"Don't worry, baby," Kathy told him as she drove. "If she can deal with it...with us...then you know she's the right one."

He leaned back against his seat and hoped for the best. A minute later his phone buzzed with a message from Jenna.

Baby! Can your mother eat pussy as good as she sucks cock?

Paul looked at his mother and grinned. He was wondering the same thing himself.

James_Steele
James_Steele
6,939 Followers