Her Special Love

Story Info
Roberta & Will have something special.
9.7k words
4.52
136.5k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roberta rolls onto her back and spreads wide. Wayne places the slender legs in the crooks of strong arms to hold them in place. A long rod excitedly aims at the ready pussy. The lusty wife sucks in breath as the stiff cock sinks into her.

"Oh, yes, Baby, that's it!" she grunts hotly, "No one ever stretches my cunny like you do!"

Roberta gasps as the relentless plummeting begins. There is always a determination to give her husband the best piece of ass with each and every fuck session. The ex-whore wife wants to be a better screw each time. Sharp fingernails rakes across a firm ass slowly. Not hard, but enough to draw blood to add to the erotic sensations.

Curvy legs are hooked higher on a set of broad shoulders. Her wrists are pinned to the bed. The hard cock has a direct angle to the hot cunt.

"Oh, yes, Baby, I love gettin' fucked like this!" she groans loudly. "Nobody has ever fucked me this good!" she shouts wildly, "Oh, Baby! Fuck me harder! I'm you're to use, Baby!" A set of rounded hips humps uncontrollably to the ramming.

"You're makin' me cum again!" The lusting wife wails into the room, "Blast your cum into me! Oh yes! Ohhhhhh Yesssssssssssssssssss! Ahhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeee!

"Oh sweet jezzus!" Wayne screams, "You're gonna makin' me cum!" He shrieks, "I'm gonna fill that magnificent cunt with my juices!"

The loving wife's legs slide off the broad shoulders so ready pussy is opened wider for the pleasure-making tool. Feet plant for leverage. The sex driven Roberta bucks upward against with each retraction.

Slapping bellies makes rhythmic sounds of the passionate lovemaking echo. The almost spasmodic contractions has it effect.

"Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee!" Wayne screams insanely shooting a river of sperm into her, "I'm cummin'! I'm cummin' Hard!"

The loving duo's bodies both tense and flaccid uncontrollably. Finally, the convulsions gradually subside. They lay quivering in each other's arms. They are covered with a sheen of sweat and love juices.

The two cuddle and hold until he falls into a deep sleep. A pair of emerald green eyes looks adoringly at the handsome spouse. He is of only two men who have had her special love. Wayne has been the man who has put love back into her life. There is nothing she won't do to pleasure him.

They first met it was at a bachelor for one of his friends. She was the girl whom popped out of the cake with only a G-string. Roberta was also there to service any man with the money to pay for it.

She had been a prostitute. A high price one, but a whore nevertheless. It had had been her occupation for over five years at that time.

The tall blond had become a hooker after her first love had died. That was her twin brother, Bobby. They had been lovers almost eight years until his untimely death. She was shattered and lost.

Bobby and Roberta had grown up in an abusive house. Their father would rape and beat both of them since they were thirteen. Their mother did nothing to stop him. She was a helpless neurotic.

It was just after their eighteenth birthday that the siblings discovered the mutual love. They ran away from the dysfunctional parents. They had turned to each other for comfort and trust. That closeness led to romance and passion.

They were lustful and hot lovers. Sessions would often go all night long. They had become one as a soul. It was a relationship that was fated to last forever!

All that came crumbling down one night when the police arrived to inform her of Bobby's death. He had been in an automobile accident. A drunk driver had killed her brother!

After almost a year of mourning, Roberta started to look for love again. A string of affairs and one-night stands left the leggy blond even lonelier. There was no one who could replace Bobby. Love would never be hers again.

Realizing that it was easy to maintain an unemotional attachment to men, Roberta became a prostitute. It was the heartbroken woman's way to ensure that love would never find her again.

The next few years were a world of whoring and sexual debauchery. There were men and women who brought and used her body. She engaged in threesomes, foursomes and even orgies. As long as the money was good and no pain, minors or animals were involved, Roberta could be brought!

A young whore's heart sealed up. Her legs were all that opened. Only the customer's physical pleasure came from her. Love would never be in the sexy blonde's heart again.

This all changed the night Roberta met Wayne. He asked her out. To her surprise, Roberta accepted. The handsome dark haired, dark eyed former track and football athlete was a gentleman and very charming. He treated her like a lady from the get go.

Wayne never demanded sex. Instead the early dates were old-fashion type where that ended at the door stoop. Even knowing what she did for a living, she was still a princess to him.

Soon the old barriers fell and so did the tall blonde. He was so much like her brother in so many ways. He was gentle, kind and very passionate. Even the times in the bed, the sex was like being an exclusive lover instead of a whore.

Roberta offered to stop prostituting when realizing love had returned. Wayne said it was a choice up to her only. She was a prostitute when they met and could remain that if wished. He wasn't there to force changes.

She eventually had to tell about Bobby and their life together. Roberta, fearing this would drive this perfect man away, asked forgiveness for the incestuous act. He showed compassion saying it was true love and there was nothing to forgive.

This made Roberta want him even more. She quit the profession six months later to be just for Wayne. They became a couple and ultimately marriage came to be.

Every day then on was wonderful. They were a perfect pair. Still, Roberta wanted to give him more. There was a wish to make him to be happier than even he could believe.

She searched for possible erotica that would make Wayne feel extreme pleasure. They did many games and even swapped a couple of times. But it just wasn't the scene desired.

When the loving wife was about to give up, the answer to her husband's hidden pleasure arrived in the form of his younger sister, Nora. The woman came to stay with them after a vicious break up with her long time boyfriend. She was broken hearted and emotionally destroyed.

Roberta had met Nora before. The two women became instant friends. They were almost like sisters.

The brother and sister-in-law did everything to cheer the disconsolate sibling up. It wasn't long before she was back in the normal mode. Soon after Roberta recognized the love between Wayne and Nora was much deeper than even they suspected.

The ex-prostitute would watch them together. How they would sit close and or hold hands when they talked. The adoring looks given each other the scheming wife observed when the person wasn't noticing. The stares and smiles where the same type as the ones her and Bobby had exchanged.

Any doubts the loving wife had to the conclusions faded one afternoon when coming home and founding Wayne and Nora on the couch together. They had been watching a hockey game and had fallen to sleep. The siblings where cuddled together tightly. They were in a hold that lovers would be when falling nodding off.

It was then the ex-whore wife decided to use all her wiles to get these two together as lovers. Sibling love was something very special. It was between her and Bobby. It would be between Wayne and Nora. It would be wonderful!

She would go after Nora first. Everyone knew if the woman of the scenario were willing, the man would be easier to get. It wasn't a hard task to think of the sister-in-law as a lover.

Nora was like Roberta, 5'11, 36D-26-35, long curvy legs and an ass to die for. The difference was the girl had dark eyes, dark hair, deep brown nipples and a sparsely haired pussy. The lusting wife had a bald pussy and pink nipples. The contrast would be a turn on for Wayne.

The quest started with Roberta asking sexual questions and talking about past adventures. It wasn't long before for the ex-prostitute learned the sister-in-law had been quite a daring young lady. This included a few trips into the world of total swinging.

The admission of once having a live in female lover was a pleasant surprise. That made the task easier than hoped for. The only question was if Nora was up for incest.

Wayne had had to be out of town for a week. Roberta was feeling extremely horny. Maybe it was the fact that she hadn't had sex for a few days.

Or maybe it was just that her husband's sister looked so beautiful. It was then the sexy wife decided to seduce sister-in-law into bed. It was time to open the box that contained all the erotic tricks to go after this gorgeous woman!

It was a sunny and very hot day as they did yardwork. Nora was braless underneath a tight crop top, soaked with perspiration, and a pair of very high daisy dukes. The woman's body soon glowed with a glossy sheen of sweat. The tall brunette was sexy beyond belief.

Roberta was dressed to get her sister-in-law to notice. A short waist tee-shirt, also braless, and a pair of tight jogging shorts was the attire. Her body was being displayed for the offering.

"I think it's time we go inside an' get cleaned up," she suggests, "Perhaps go out an' git somethin' to eat?"

"Okay," Nora announces, "But I get the shower first!"

"Like hell ya will!" Roberta argues.

The two women dash into the house and toward the master bedroom. Nora shoves the door into Roberta's face. It slows down the lusting sister-in-law.

As she enters the bedroom, the tee shirt goes flying. Nora had already pulled off the daisy dukes. She was dressed only in the sweaty crop top! A wet and glistening pussy was fully exposed!

Before the leggy girl could make it into the bathroom, she was tackled and flung to the large bed. Roberta lands on top of her. The two sexy and sweaty bodies bounce on contact.

At that moment the ex-whore could smell the sweet aroma of a turned on woman. The warmth of the athletic body rubbing up against her was enticing. A very hot pussy pressing against the silk jogging shorts was titillating.

Holding Nora's arms above her head, Roberta stares into a set of dark, sparkling eyes. They are displaying a look of being turned on. The temptation was just too great.

Roberta kisses lightly at first. Nora offers no resistant. Soon both women are locked into a deep passionate, French kiss. Hands begin to explore.

"Omigod, Roberta!" the breathless sister-in-law gasps, "What the hell are we doin'?"

"What comes naturally, baby," she answers kissing a long, smooth neck.

"But what about Wayne?" the concern sister wonders in a moan, "Isn't this you cheatin' on him?" Nora adds sincerely, "I don't want to hurt him. I do love 'im so."

"So do I." The turned on Roberta promises, "Trust me, my gorgeous sister-in-law, we will not be hurtin' 'im. I know he'll approve of this."

Looking deep into a set of emerald eyes, Nora ensures, "Are you so sure of that?"

"I would never place my marriage or our friendship at risk if I didn't believe that," Roberta states hotly.

The two women engage into another deep French kiss. The moment of stopping had past. It was time for forbidden passion to surface. The scheme to bring a new element of love to her man was beginning.

Roberta strips off the wet crop top. A short pause is given to be in awe of a set of rounded breasts up close. An experienced tongue begins to lick a set of splendid tits and dark nipples. A searching hand goes to wet cunt. A set of pink lips is petted slowly.

"M'god, Nora," Roberta huskily admires hotly, "You're soakin' wet." One then two fingers are inserted into a pulsating cunt. "I'm gonna make you cum lik'a leaky faucet."

The two again lock into a deep French kiss. Nora hips rotate to the probing digits. The sexy brunette moans softly to the touch.

"I love you, Nora," Roberta softly confesses breaking the kiss.

"Do you really mean that, baby?" the sister-in-law asks with dark eyes staring intently.

The statement automatically was said without forethought. But it was true. She did love this woman because Wayne loved her. It was a mutual passion for the sibling.

"Yes," she answers in a whisper, "Yes, sweet Jesus, I do love you."

A broad smile comes to the sister-in-law's face. "As I do you." Nora admits hotly, "I love you as well, you incredible beautiful woman."

Roberta's tongue traces a path down Nora's body. It goes to a cute navel, across the flat stomach to the dark pubic hairs. The experience whore moves down the stomach and to the inner thigh and finally to a wet pussy.

"Here!" the tall brunette quickly offers folding a pillow and placing it under a firm ass, "Have full access to my hot cunny, baby!"

"What a beautiful vision," Roberta groans lowering a wet mouth to the taboo pussy.

An experienced tongue flickers and teases the shivering pink lips. A set of teeth nips and laps a protruding clit. Athletic hips move in rhythm to the pleasuring making touches.

"Ooooohhhhhhhh, sweet jezzus, honey!" Nora gasps softly, "That feels sooooooo good!" With a gyrating pelvis, she encourages, "Suck it, my lover! Suck it, my baby! Suck it hard!"

Roberta takes the quivering pussy petals between hungry lips. The fleshy folds are lapped with a skilled tongue. The sexy brunette moves faster with the cunt loving.

Long legs are lift up. They hang over a set of slender upper arms. Nora is wide open to her sister-in-law's loving.

The glistening pussy is exposed more so with probing fingers. A lustful tongue goes into the wet pussy hole as far as possible. The set of animated hips involuntarily lift off the sheets.

Roberta could feel the warm juices on her chin while stimulating Nora's cunt with a darting tongue. A pair of loving lips captures a swollen and engorged clit. The ex-whore flicks it gently. Then alternates rapidly with hard quick strokes.

"Omigod," moans Nora in a hushed voice, "Oohhhhmygod! That feels so fuckin' goooood!"

The sex driven brunette continues to push a very wet pussy against her sister-in-law's pleasure making tongue. Nora grabs her breasts and begins to massage them. A set of dark nipples is squeezed roughly as the practiced tongue lashes an engorged clit.

"I'm just beginin' to make you feel good, my sexy sister," Roberta pants between licks, "I'm gonna give ya the same hot love I give your brother." She adds hotly, "An' my brother as well!"

"Oh gawd, baby!" Nora amazes in a groan, "I can't believe you just said that!"

The statement ignited a lust promoted fire. The hot brunette suddenly spins around on Roberta's pleasuring making tongue.

"It's you're turn, my hot sister," Nora hisses pushing off the jogging shorts, "Your little cunt needs some lovin' as well." She sighs at the view, "You do keep a pretty pussy shaved nicely, darlin'."

Nora's head slips between a set of slender legs. A flickering and darting tongue pierces a set of bald pussy lips. She sucks and drinks the sweet nectar.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" Nora moans excitedly, "Yes, baby, yessssss!" she wails knowing the plan is going easier than expected.

"Ooooooooo," Roberta's muffled voice sounds, "Ahhhhhhhhh!"

The sisters-in-law were soon shaking and humping. The mattress begins to creak with the gyrations. Roberta struggles to hold on as her tongue slurps between quavering vaginal lips. Nora pushes deep into the wet naked pussy.

"Oh! Ohhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhhhh!" the ex-whore moans with each stroke of the pleasure making tongue.

It had only been a few minutes since Roberta's tongue first touched the vibrating clit. She could not believe this! The original idea was turning her husband's sister into a lover and now Nora was being the aggressive lesbo bitch in the session! The loving wife relishes at the thought of how good the slender sibling would be for her husband

"Ahhhhhhhhhh," Roberta moans softly licking on the glistening cunt.

The taste of the forbidden pussy was stimulating. The former prostitute couldn't believe she had waited to so long to eat this glory hole. This was just the beginning of many sessions to come!

Roberta laps harder and faster on the juicing cunt. A pair of fingers captures an engorged clit twisting it hard. Taboo lust was rising even quicker.

"Oh damn you!" Nora squeals at the sudden ripple of pleasure.

The more experience lover thrust a flat mid-section forward. Legs tighten around a brunette head. Hips humps in rhythm to the hot tongue.

The undulation of pleasure punctuates the building lust in Roberta. She sucks even harder on the pussy. A protruding nub presses downward and in a circular motion.

"Oh gawd! Oh my gawd!" Nora groans louder, Ohhhh! Ohhhhh!"

A strong climax was rising. The thrill waves radiating from between her legs were growing with each lick of her brother's wife's tongue.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" the sexy sister-in-law makes barely audible groans, "Ummmmmmmmh!"

Nora was astounded by her ability to hold on throughout. Her tongue incessantly licking and washing of her brother's wife's pussy matched Roberta's. Caressing arms tighten around the small waist.

"I can't believe how fantastic this is!" the tall blonde amazes.

Roberta feels the curvy legs stiffen as she continues to speedily lick across the quavering pussy. A hungry mouth moves over the sensitive clit sucking and biting it. The thought of her husband doing the exact same thing to this taboo cunt stimulates a rising lust.

Nora's ass begins to twist and writhe faster. An oversensitive pussy pushes onto Roberta's probing tongue. The ex-whore rotates a firm ass as a leaking cunt presses against the sister-in-law's pleasure making tongue.

Roberta's mind was a mélange of visions of her husband plunging this body with his big cock. Mental pictures of him between his sister's legs were erotica extreme. She was lost in a lust of forebidden love.

Simultaneously both women feel orgasms taking over their bodies. Each humps and contorts on the other's mouths. Squeals and shrieks fill the room as they responded to the waves of pleasure racing thorough them.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Nora wails, "I'm cummmmmmin'!"

"Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee!" Roberta screams, "God! I'm explodin'!"

Roberta feels Nora's legs begin to quiver. Firm thighs vise grip as the long legs increased in trembling. Her whole body began to shudder as the nerve shaking climax peaks.

The lesbian lovers bury mouths on the other's pussy. They suck and drink the escaping love fluids. Sexy female bodies twists and coils controllably as the powerful orgasms capture them.

With a final tonic flex both women go flaccid. Roberta melts into the sheets as Nora collapses to her left side. Panting and exhausting takes over the sweat cover bodies.

"Nora, that was good!" Roberta gasps being the first to speak, "I mean really good!" Hugging her sister-in-law tightly waiting for her to recover, the satisfied blonde repeats, "I love you, my sister."

"Roberta, my dear Roberta, you're terrific!" huffs Nora looking into a set of green eyes, she confesses softly, "I do love you, my sexy sister-in-law." She reveals in a recovering voice, "No women, or even man, have ever brought out such passion in me."

"I could tell by the way ya wrapped those magnificent legs around me," Roberta whispers sexily, "I thought ya was gonna strangle me." She amusingly adds with a chuckle, "I could just see the headlines, 'Woman smothers to death in her in sister-in-law's pussy'."

Both women laugh loudly at the vision. Roberta gently pulls Nora into a set of caressing arms. They hug lovingly.

"I've always felt close to you," the tall blond tells between peck like kisses, "You're been more than just my husband's sister. You're always been my best friend."