Her Special Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Knowing you want this just as much as I do," Wayne whispers huskily kissing the soft neck, "Makes me as hot as I've ever been."

Roberta was now rubbing a very wet pussy. God! Her husband was such a sexy creature. The lusting wife couldn't help but notice what a beauty Nora was. The she had such a magnificent body.

Nora plants a hard kiss on Wayne. The feel of invading fingers toying with a trembling clit brings out long suppressed desires. Her lips part allowing a hot tongue to slip in. They were now locked in a passionate embrace.

"Touch his long cock again," the lusting Roberta orders, "Play with that wonderful instrument."

A gentle hand moves down to a throbbing rod. Nora sighs as fingers wrap around it. The taboo pole was ready to give much pleasure. She begins to jack it up and down.

Roberta could see Nora had placed all inebriations behind her now. This was so exciting. The hot sister-in-law was so beautiful. She couldn't blame her husband for breaking social norms and fucking her.

Wayne plays with the forbidden wet pussy. Nora's hips involuntarily moves with the forceful hand. Roberta sees her sister-in-law become a willing whore for her husband.

"Omi," she moans softer, "This is so exciting." The weaken sister says, "We could go to jail if we're caught."

The loving wife watches a set of the slender legs widen. Her husband has been given full access to the horny pussy. Nora wanted to be fucked now.

The gorgeous brunette initiates another French kiss. The sister's tongue entered her brother's mouth. They danced a tango of taboo lust.

"Get her, baby," Roberta hotly urges, "Fuck that beautiful cunt."

The two laid there kissing more passionately. Hands roam blindly exploring the forbidden territory. The naked bodies rub lustfully against each other.

Roberta knew Wayne was at a boiling point of passion. It was unbelievable how hot he was. The head of a stiff cock slips between the wet pussy lips.

"Ooooooooooh gawdddddddd nooooooooo!" Nora wails feeling the hard dick enter.

"That's it, sis," Wayne pants, "Lay still an' let it happen," the sex driven brother moans, "Let me fill your pussy with pleasure"

"Oh Gawd, Honey," Roberta urges stroking a sensitive cunt.

"Fuck your sister's pretty pussy." She then absent-mindedly sighs, "It's such a gorgeous cunt."

The two beautiful people she loved the most were about to fuck. It was such a wonderful sight! The desire to join them was overwhelming. That would happen later. This was a moment for them first.

Wayne pushes the steel hard cock all the way into the wet love tunnel. The forbidden pussy was a fantastic sensation. Knowing his wife orchestrated this seduction made him even hotter.

"If were gonna do it," Nora announces, "I want some control for a while!"

Wayne is pushed off. Nora hurriedly climbs was on top. A set of large titties bounced in unison.

"Damn, girl," Roberta admires, "Your body's awesome!" Watching Nora's tittles jiggle, the hot wife groans, "Those are very splendid."

"You're are just as fine!" Nora compliments back not taking eyes off of her brother.

"Suck his cock, girl!" Roberta suddenly encourages, "Taste that wonderful sperm I've enjoyed so many times."

The sister starts kissing and licking her brother's chest. She slides down the athletic torso. The forbidden cock is held in loving hand. It was so tender and delicious looking.

The sister inhales the taboo cock in a warm mouth. A tongue works its way up and down stiff shaft. Feathery finger plays with the large balls.

"This is the most exotic thing I've ever done!" Wayne says behind clinched teeth, "It feels wonderful to be sucked off by my sister!"

Roberta was enjoying the view. His cock hardens even more with the blowjob. Her husband is getting what he deserves.

Nora sucks wildly. The now hot sister caresses her brother's cock in a loving mouth willingly. The experienced Roberta knows the tall brunette wants to feel the taboo cum splash into her mouth.

Roberta was playing with a hard nipple as well. She was so excited seeing her sister-in-law suck off her husband. The woman had inhaled the large rod all the way. It was obvious that Nora had a dick in her mouth before. An errant thought of how that tongue would feel against her pussy surface right now arose. Roberta squeezes an erect nipple roughly.

"Oh sis, that feels so good," he cries out loud, "Make me cum in your mouth!"

It was obvious her brother's words were making Nora even hotter. The sexual hazed girl wraps a soft hand around the stiff rod. She starts jacking as fast as possible.

Wayne's body language said he was now at the limit. Roberta knew his hot sperm was rising in those beautiful balls. He suddenly stiffens

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" Wayne wails. "My sister's drinkin' my cum!" he yells into the room.

Her beautiful sister-in-law was sucking off her hunky husband. God! She was proud of both of them. She was right! Nora was a whore just like her when it came to Wayne.

On her knees, Nora's cunt was exposed Roberta. It was such a beautiful pussy. The fleshy lips were pink and shiny. It was so delicious looking. A forbidden lust was clear now. The desire to love that wonderful twat was foremost.

"Omigod!" the horny wife dismays, "I've never wanted a pussy more!"

The sounds of Nora gulping greedily fill the room. She is savoring the salty taste of the taboo sperm. A brunette head bobs quickly to encourage a complete ejaculation.

Wayne's legs tremble from the feeling. He knows Roberta is watching all of this. Lying in a trance he watch his sister lick up the cum that had leaked from a hungry mouth.

Roberta had bit her bottom lip so hard to control yelling out, it bled slightly. She wanted so much to be with them now! She wanted to taste her husband's cock. She wanted to kiss her sister-in-law's pussy.

"It was time to feel that forbidden tongue, Wayne," Nora says sitting up on the broad chest.

The sex driven brunette begins to scoot up the muscular body. Her forbidden desires were being fulfilled. A wet cunt was more than ready.

He leans forward and nuzzles into the fleshy mound. A pair of animated hands cups a set of soft rounded ass cheeks. His sibling's cunt taste was wonderful.

"Oh sis," Wayne moans pressing against a moist mound, "Let's make your pussy very wet tonight." He kisses the glistening lips saying, "You have the most beautiful cunt ever."

"Oh sweet jezzus!" Nora wails loudly, "Your words are makin' me soooo wet!"

Roberta hadn't been so turned on. To her surprise, she was envying Wayne, not Nora. She did want to be his place at this very moment.

Nora's neatly trimmed pussy was magnificent. Her husband was right it is very desirable. The loving wife wanted to touch it so bad.

Nora then rolls sexily onto the sheets. A pair of slender legs spread wide. Wayne had a view of the taboo pussy.

"I want to be all the whore I can be for you, dear brother," tall brunette pants.

Wayne looks over at his wife. Roberta was enjoying the show. He looks back at Nora. His sister's cunt was glistening from love juices.

"I can't wait until these pussies are side by side," he hotly admits.

"Oh they will be, my handsome husband." The masturbating spouse then huskily orders, "Now eat you're hot sister out completely."

Wayne could smell the enticing sweet aroma while lowering down between the long legs. The hot brother kisses a shapely inner thighs and then works up into the taboo pussy lips. It was the aim to drink all of the forbidden juices.

"Oh god!" Nora moans feeling her brother's tongue, "Lick me, baby!" Hunching into his face, the tall blond wails, "Oh Roberta, you were so right! This is wonderful!" She declares hotly, "Brotherly love is so damn good,"

Now Roberta envied Nora at that second. Wayne was a great pussy licker. She could use that hot tongue now.

Wayne slowly licks up and down wet slit. A nervous tongue touches an oversensitive clit. He aggressively sucks on the glistening, pink flesh.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh," Nora delightfully moans loudly, "Yes! Yes, baby, yes!"

Wayne then sticks an anxious tongue in the dripping pussy as deep as possible. It wiggles around swiftly. Nora's hips move automatically with the probing hot tongue.

"Go, baby, go!" Roberta cheers breathlessly, "Eat that gorgeous cunt raw!"

The feel of Wayne's tongue had Nora trembling uncontrollably. Her brother's nose rubbing an engorged clit was maddening. The sex driven sister pushes back into his face.

"Don't stop baby," she wails, "You're gonna make me cum". The slender body starts to jerk and shake. Ohhhhh, yessss! Ohhhhhhhh, yesssssss!" the hot sister screams, "I'm Cummin'! I'm cummmmmmmmin'!"

"I've never tasted anything so wonderful," the sex driven brother groans between sucks, "It tastes so warm an' salty," he moans drinking the escaping juices.

"That's because that pussy is one you love deeply," Roberta says in a hiss, "Eat her, my husband. You deserve your sister's cunt."

Roberta then realizes watching Nora climaxing that lesbian needs were in full-blown want. It wasn't as if she hadn't eaten that cunt before. It was the idea of sharing a pussy with her husband that made it so hot.

"Of all's that holy," Wayne, growls with a rising dick, "I've gotta fuck my sister's pussy."

He crawls up the trim sweat covered body. A stiff rod lowers down until the head of it slips between the quivering pussy lips. It enters the forbidden love hole trembling with excitement.

"Put it in me, baby!" Nora gasps, "I wanna feel my brother deep inside me!" She huskily moans, "God forgive me, but I wanna have my brother's cum in me!"

Roberta was ecstatic with lust. They were fucking. A brother and sister were making love just like she and Bobby. The desire to give her husband the ultimate erotica had now happened.

"Oh yes, Wayne," she hisses, "Fuck her! Love fuck your sister raw."

"Are'ya proud of me, baby?" Nora groans feeling a first incest produced climax rising, "Are'ya proud of how good I can take ya husband's dick?"

"I've never been so proud," the lust filled wife says hotly, "I've never been so excited to see my husband fuck another woman." Leaning closer she states in a hiss, "That's cause he loves you as much as me."

The taboo lovers pick up the pace. The sister's legs open again allowing the brother to drive deeper. A large ball sac slaps loudly against a young ass.

"Yes, my family," the masturbating Roberta urges, "Fuck each other! Keep your legs high, Nora! Go deep, Wayne!" She squeals feeling a self-provoke climax rising, "Fuck each other hard!"

Wayne was panting loudly. He rams repeatedly. Nora lifts the taboo cunt with each retraction.

"Sis," the sex hazed brother shouts, "you've got the wettest an' tightest pussy ever!"

"That's cause she came from the same womb as you, baby," the masturbating Roberta moans, "You're both a perfect fuck for the other."

"Feelin' this throbbin' pussy around my cock is amazin'!" Wayne growls plumping his hot sister harder.

"That's because you're love-fuckin' me, Baby!" Nora wails wrapping legs tighter.

"Can you see me, Roberta?" the sex hazed husband asks, "Can you see me fuck my sister hard!?"

Roberta was seeing it. She had a clear view of her husband's cock going deep into his sister's cunt. The lusting wife watches a pair of large balls continue to slap off the rounded ass.

"You two are so wonderful," Roberta, whispers teary eyed, "This is so beautiful."

Wayne leans closer and captures a fleshy orb. He sucks hungrily on the hard nipple. A wet pussy continues to move up and down with each stroke.

"Ahhhhhhh!" she gasps.

Roberta sees Nora's pussy lips contract madly around the taboo rod. Wayne was being driven wild. Her husband was ready to cum hard into his sister's forbidden cunt.

Roberta was dripping with lust. She coveted Nora's position. She desired her spouse's position. The hot wife knew how good that cock and cunt was. The ex-whore wanted to be in the action now.

"Do it, Wayne," Nora whispers huskily, "Cum in you sissy's cunny! I wanna feel that cock of yours explode inside my pussy!" she hotly hisses humping against her brother's plunging cock.

"Oooooooooooh I'm cummmmin'!" Wayne screams as the powerful climax rises. "I'm cummin', Nora!" the sex hazed husband yells in a pitched scream, "Oh fuck this is wonder---, wonderfulllllll!"

"Yes, baby, yes!" Roberta yells masturbating a wet cunt furiously, "Fuck your sister's cunt!" She groans lustfully, "Oh all that's holy! It's such a beautiful pussy!"

"Omi gawd yessssss!" Nora wails lifting the curvy legs high and wide, "I feel it!" She screams humping faster. "I feel the hot cum splashin' inside me!" Suddenly, a set of dark eyes widens. A tall, athletic body taunts. "I'm cummin', baby!" She squeals, "Keep fuckin' your sissy! I'm gonna cum all over your cock."

"Oooooooooo!" Roberta moans thorough clinched teeth while fingering almost savagely, "I'm cummin'!"

Nora's body tonic and flexes with the waves of pleasure. She grunts and groans loudly. Long legs tighten around a trim back.

"Oh god you're one good fuckin' stud!" the sexy brunette shouts insanely as the climax apex.

As Roberta orgasms, she falls back onto the bed. The elated wife struggles to control the panting. Love warm love juices were running down a set of curvy legs.

Wayne collapses on top of his sister. She cradles him in caressing arms. He gives quick kisses to her right breast.

The still not satisfied Roberta moves up next to the panting lovers. She leans over and whispers, "You know it ain't a complete act of incest until you two butt fuck."

"I haven't had it up the ass in years," the gasping brunette responds.

"Wayne really likes to buttfuck," the whore wife hotly states, "An' you wanna be a total lover. Doncha?"

Nora says nothing. She turns over and reaches behind herself grabbing a solid pair of ass cheeks. A brown anus is presented. The sexy legs position slightly wider.

"Fuck me, baby," she begs, "Fuck your sister up the ass." With an inviting wiggle she added lustfully, "Butt fuck your whore sister raw!"

Wayne needed no more encouragement. The excited husband mounts Nora. A stiff cock is position to penetrate the alluring asshole. The purple head is aimed at the opening.

"Sis," Wayne promises while shoving the shaft in, "prepare for the best ass fuckin' you're ever had!"

"Ohhhhhh, shit!" Nora reacts to the initial penetration, "It feels so gooood!"

The handsome brother was up to the balls in his sister's ass. He mutters that it was warm, tight and wonderful. He humps like a dog in heat.

"That's it, baby!" the lust controlled Roberta, "You fuck her in every hole to show her how much you love her!"

"Nora," Wayne says pumping hard, "you're ass is so firm. So good!" He impels deeper into the willing orifice.

"This is the largest cock I've ever allowed in my ass," the sexy brunette grunts, "I won't be sittin' too comfortable for a while." She screams wildly, "But it'll be worth it!"

"Faster!" Roberta implores, "Faster! Make your bitch sister cum!"

"That's exactly what I'll do!" He increases the rhythms. Wayne shoves as deep as possible. "This feels just too good!" he shouts into the room, "I should've butt-fucking this ass years ago!"

"You're doin' it now, baby!" the hot wife squeals.

"This is a great ass fuckin'!" Nora announces, "I'm gonna cum!" She orders, "Feel my cunt! Feel how wet it is!"

Wayne places a hand on the wet pussy. He begins to masturbate the clit.

Roberta gets up and crosses the room. She positions in a chair to view a husband's dick plummeting his sister's ass.

"Oh my, this such a beautiful vision," she coos, "Nora, I wish you could see Wayne's cock in your ass. His lovely rod is poundin' you so magnificently."

Nora moans, "Oh god Roberta it's great! I can feel 'im in my bowels. I wanna feel his hot cum drippin' from my ass."

"Here it comes, dear sister!" Wayne shouts unable to hold it any longer, "Feel my seed!" he yells blindly with a final thrust.

"Oh that's it!" Roberta encourages in a husky voice, "Yes fill her ass up! Fuck your sister's ass."

"Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee!" the sex-hazed husband screams.

"Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeee!" the climaxing sister wails.

The taboo lovers' bodies tense and tonic. Then they fold into a hump of flesh. Both gasping and panting quickly.

As he relaxes the spent cock slides from Nora's ass. Cum drips from the wide-open hole. Roberta walks up behind the pair and falls onto the bed with them.

The plan had worked! Her husband has been given the reward of being a good man. She is happy and excited that the future will include the three of them. Tears of joy fill a set of emerald green eyes as her special love has been given.