Her Stud Lover

Story Info
Hot wife savors glory hole fun.
756 words
3.29
82.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bad2Bone
Bad2Bone
22 Followers

This is a true story. It demonstrates how much I have grown to appreciate her flexibility in responding to my kinkier side in our lovemaking. There are times when she truly amazes me with how I get her to agree to some of this stuff. Well, here's one of those times, so read and enjoy. (I sure did!)

My wife (Jill) seems willing to please and has given me so many memorable moments in our lovemaking. I'm usually the one with the more active creativity and fantasy thinking though. But it's nice that she is so often willing to try things that I suggest to spice up our intimacy.

One of these was a fantasy I had of her making love with me through a façade that let her have some fun as well as me. We were renting a home in Nebraska when I was a Grad school student. It had a basement that was only roughly finished with a few framed walls up. There was one wall located in the middle of the basement that had just bare studs. The wall divided the basement into two areas. On one side of this wall we had a spare single bed up against it.

My fantasy project was built for that area. Initially, I bought a ¼ inch thick piece of strong composite construction board that was four feet wide by six feet tall. I cut about a two-inch diameter hole in this board in the center of it along the width and at the height of my waist. This is what some may think of as a "Glory Hole" project. However, I built it exclusively for my wife and I to enjoy. I used fast setting epoxy glue to coat the entire border of this cut hole to make it very smooth to the touch. Lastly, I went shopping at some stores that sold life size posters. I purchased one of a handsome surfer standing on the beach holding his surfboard while in his Speedos. Naturally, I mounted him onto the construction board so his crotch was over the "Glory Hole." Beginning to get the idea? Makes me hot still thinking about it!

Well, I then nailed this to the studs of that unfinished wall so that the bed was right up against this surfer dude. I showed the project to my wife when it was finished and she gave it a sly grin of approval. She agreed to make my day, or rather my alter ego surfer dude guy's day. Anyway, the hole was just the right size for me to work my cock and balls through it with a tight fit. This surfer guy was really hung! Ha. Ha. I had shaved my cock and balls for this fantasy so it would allow for some smooth sailing!

I had made a seat belt strap that went from one stud to another and where I stood was in the middle of the two studs. Once I had myself in place with my cock and balls becoming the handsome surfer guy's equipment, I could then wrap the belt behind my backside and tighten it down so that I was pressed and firmly secured to the wall without any effort by me trying to stay in position. This allowed me to just stand there and enjoy the ride.

So, here I was already for my wife to take my surfer guy and do as she pleased with him. She got on the bed and when kneeling on all fours she was in perfect position to give me some oral action. This she did with great passion. I think she had a crush on the surfer guy since she licked his balls and sucked him wildly until he gave her a mouth full of love juices, which she eagerly swallowed.

She liked this so much that she wanted the surfer guy to take her from behind. After a little oral action to bring him back to attention, she turned around on the bed and with great precision, backed her wet pussy right into the guy. She guided him all the way in and then her love machine went into action. She began to pump and bang that wall harder and harder. She was moaning with delight as she worked that cock until she came with such fervor that the surfer guy lost his cool and delivered a hot load of cum as she squealed with delight. The Surfer Guy was quite a happy man that night!

Bad2Bone
Bad2Bone
22 Followers