Her Submission

Story Info
A submissive's first step into true submission.
1.4k words
3.81
25k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taranna
taranna
1 Followers

She settles into her day off routine: her early morning rising, stepping into a hot shower, that first cup of coffee. She moves through the house, picking up here and there, drifting into her thoughts. She has known for quite some time now that she craves something beyond her current reach. Her days have been full of searching within herself, talking with friends, others that have truly experienced, reading whatever she can find.

She slips onto the luxurious couch, snuggling into the cushions. Pulling her soft lap blanket up over her, she continues sipping her coffee. As the dream from last night inches its way back into her mind, she sighs. She knows that she needs to experience what she has dreamt, what she has woken with every day for some time now — the desire, the need, the wanting.

Standing up, she shakes her head and runs her fingers through her long dark hair, deciding to make that phone call she has been putting off for so long, unsure of what she wanted, until today.

Dragging her toe across the carpet, she hears the phone ringing on the other end…one...two...three..."Hello?" a deep male voice replies. She nibbles her lower lip and attempts to say something, but nothing comes out. She quickly hangs up the phone. Pacing back and forth through the living room, she mentally kicks herself for what she just did. ""Why did you back out?" she asks herself. "You know this is what you have wanted for a long time now." Suddenly her phone rings, startling her.

She quickly walks towards it, lifting the receiver; softly she speaks, "Hello?” A small smile creeps over her lips, as she knows already that it is He. For a moment, she had forgotten that He has caller ID.

His voice floating through her as He asks her, "Why did you hang up?”

She hesitates, then replies, "I got nervous, Sir".

She hears Him quietly sigh, then an intake of breath. He slowly speaks to her, "Little one, there is no need for you to be nervous. you do know that you can talk to Me about anything and everything that is on your mind."

Nodding her head as she replies, "Yes Sir, this I know; please forgive me.”

"Ahhhh, little one, you are forgiven," He says in a soft, gentle voice. "What is on your mind today?”

Twisting her fingers in the phone cord, she slowly begins to tell Him how her day has started out, what she has thought about, as well as what she wishes to happen. Intently He listens as she fills Him in on her thoughts, hearing her voice change with different aspects of the conversation. After she has finished, He calmly, yet sternly, tells her to prepare herself for the evening that lies ahead. No need for Him to go into details as T/they have discussed this before. She replies, "Yes Sir, i will see You at 5 tonight. Be well, Sir, until then." T/they finish T/their conversation and hang up the phone.

She quietly giggles to herself, knowing that T/they have finally turned the corner. She moves back across the living room, tidying up the couch, taking her coffee cup to the sink, washing it, and settling it in the dish drainer. Softly humming to herself, she moves through the house.

On her way past the closet in the hall, she stops. Entering the closet, she takes out the box of various sized candles, then proceeds to walk into the open, luxurious bathroom, setting candles out in different places throughout the room. Pleased with the arrangement, she moves on to the bedroom. Walking around picking things up here and there, she feels the silkiness of the nightie she has on moving across her skin. With the anticipation of the upcoming evening as well as her thoughts of Him, she feels shivers move across her skin. Softly giggling to herself, she moves to her dresser, taking out her little bag of personal toys. Slowly unzipping it, the sound of the zipper echoes throughout the room. She feels a gentle tingling between her legs, knowing what she is planning on doing.

Walking over to the bed, she places the bag on her pillow before slowly moving her hands down across the silk of her nightie. First, her fingertips gently trace the thin straps on her shoulders, then over across the edge of the breast area. Closing her eyes, she gives into the sensations that move throughout her body, her touches becoming a little less gentle than when she originally started. Feeling the material slide through her fingers, she moves her hands down across her breasts. Caressing them, kneading them, from the largest part out to the nipples. As she reaches her nipples, using her index finger and thumb, she gently squeezes and pinches them, first gently then harder as she feels the wetness grow more intense between her legs.

No longer able to resist, she travels her hands down across her stomach, moving the silk across her skin. As she pulls up the hem just slightly, she rubs the material across her mound that she partially shaved during this morning’s shower, making it more sensitive to the touch. Turning around, she reaches underneath the bed, searching out the mirror that she has used many times before, bringing it up and settling it on the bed.

Moving one foot up to place it along side the mirror, she takes a slow breath in, as she sees herself in there, the wetness glistening against the hair and skin. She moves her hands to the place that is yearning to be touched. Trailing one hand from the bottom side of her swollen lips, she lightly drags her nails across them and up to the top of her mound. Moving back down, she slowly slides one finger between the opening of her lips.

With a moan escaping her, she moves her free hand down to join the other one. Both hands and fingertips working her lips, feeling her fingertip wet with the juices that have already flowed out, she moves one hand up to her mouth. As she inhales her own scent, slowly she lifts the fingertips to her lips, gliding the wet tips gently across them, while her lower hand settles on her clit. Sliding her fingers into her mouth, she begins caressing her clit harder, sucking her fingers deep in her mouth as her hips move against her hand. Her head tilts back as a shudder begins to move through her. Pulling her head back up and feeling her hair fall back across her shoulders, she leans over to watch her wet pussy contract as she feels her orgasm hit her with full force.

She lets go, watching as her cum flows out of her, dripping down her legs and onto the mirror. She lets out a content sigh knowing that for now, just for now, her desires have been met.

As she stands up, picking up the mirror to clean it off, the phone rings, startling her once again. One ring...two rings...three rings...she reaches for the receiver, "Hello?" she says into the mouthpiece.

In reply, she hears a low, but soft laugh. "So little one, you could not wait for this evening?" the voice she knows all too well asks her.

Swallowing hard, she answers Him slowly saying, "Ummmmm…how did You know, Sir?"

He composes Himself, setting the laughs aside for another few moments, telling her, "After W/we first met and I knew that W/we were what W/we both needed, I placed a remote controlled video camera in an unrecognizable spot in your room the night W/we had the picnic in your backyard.

“After W/we talked earlier, I took a drive by your place," He says with a small, deep chuckle in His voice. "We will discuss it more later this evening, little one. Remember to be ready by the time I get there. Until then, clean up and enjoy your afternoon…you have a long night ahead of you."

She hears the click of the phone being hung up. Bringing the phone to her chest, she gently lets out a soft breath, hugging the phone to her for just a moment longer before replacing it back on the cradle. She walks to the bed and picks up the unused toy bag, placing it back in the drawer. She returns to the bed, reaching down for the mirror before carrying it off to be cleaned.

To Be Continued

taranna
taranna
1 Followers