Her Submission

Story Info
Her first meeting with her Master.
946 words
3.88
11.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She waited nervously, watching the door as if doing so would get him there quicker. Her stomach was in knots and she paced the room, stopping once again at the mirror on the wall, checking her appearance for the fifth time in twenty minutes. He knew what she looked like because she had sent him pictures and he watched her on her web cam when they would chat online, but she wanted to look perfect for him.

A knock on the door startled her and she was afraid she would lose the nerve to walk over and answer it. Her legs felt as if they would give out on her as she walked across the room and her hands began to shake when she slowly opened the door. Her heart beat wildly in her chest as she looked up at his smiling face and when their eyes met, she felt all her fears wash away and smiled back at him, managing to whisper a hello.

She asked him to come in and closed the door behind them, her eyes never once leaving his face, finding it hard to believe that he was actually here. There was a moment of awkward silence and she laughed as they both started to speak at the same time. Blushing slightly, she shifted her gaze to the floor when he told her how nice it was to see her beautiful smile in person, and that it was something he had thought about the whole trip there. She looked up and started to say thank you but her words were cut off as he moved closer, kissing her. She braced herself against him, her knees going weak as his tongue sought out hers, deepening the kiss.

Her body responded instantly and she felt as if she couldn't breathe when he pulled her to him, holding her close before finally ending the kiss. Without a single word spoken, she took his hand and led him to the bedroom. She already had candles set out along the room and began to light them as he closed the door. She loved the way the candle light played across the walls, casting their silhouette against it as he once again took her in his arms, kissing her passionately. A low moan escaped her lips as his hand reached up behind her head, his fingers entangling in her hair and gripping it tightly, as he tilted her head back kissing her neck.

His breath was warm against her ear as he spoke, commanding her to take her clothes off. She hesitated for a moment, and then lowered the straps of her dress letting it fall to the floor when he said, that was an order, not a suggestion. She could feel how wet her panties had become as she slid them down her legs, letting them come to rest on top of her crumpled dress.

Her body trembled as he took a step back looking her over, her eyes cast down at the floor as she stood before him, feeling exposed and vulnerable.

He moved behind her and as he pulled her close to him, his fingers teased her perk nipples. She closed her eyes and leaned against him, feeling his hard cock pressing through the fabric of pants against her bare ass. Her breathing became heavy and she ached to have him as he slid his hand between her legs, parting her lips with his fingers, and began to slowly rub her clit.

As the first waves of pleasure started to build, she gripped his thighs tightly, moaning softly. As he inserted two fingers deeply into her wet pussy, he told her not to cum until he said she could, and unable to find her voice, she just shook her head as he continued to tease her with his fingers, feeling her muscles tighten around them as her body reacted to his touch.

Her breathing turned into heavy panting as she fought hard to control the urge to let go and her body shook as he started to rub her clit again. He reached down with one hand and unbuttoned his pants sliding them down along with his underwear and let them come to rest on the floor at his feet. His cock was hard as a rock and he pushed her forward, bending her over the bed, unable to control his own desire to feel his cock inside of her. He placed the head of his cock against her pussy and told her to tell him what she wanted. She begged him to fuck her and told him how much her body ached to have him inside her.

He entered her quickly, burying his hard cock into her wet pussy and she cried out as he took her for the first time. She moved her body with his and he pulled her against him with each thrust, grabbing onto her hips tightly.

As his own orgasm started to build, she cried out to him that she couldnt wait any longer, begging him to let her cum now and as he exploded inside her, he told her to cum for him. She let out a moan that sounded more animal like than human as she came hard, crying out his name.

She felt his body shudder and as they came together, he told her what a good girl she was for obeying him so well. He eased her onto the bed and as he pulled her into his arms he whispered in her ear, "you belong to me now". She looked up at him smiling and replied, "yes I do Master", before drifting off to sleep.