Her Sunrise Over Boston

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You getting cold Shay Lyn?" he whispered over her shoulder as he slid his arms around her waist.

In a not too convincing jittery voice Shay replied, " I am fine...just fine."

"Well, I am cold! I am turning the heat up!" Ken told her as he placed his arms higher up just at her breast and pulled her closer. Shay placed her arms over his as she held the blanket in place. " You have any idea how much I have wanted to do this Shay?" Ken asked as he placed his lips to the side of her neck.

Shay loved the feeling of him there, " No Ken," she replied. "Tell me."

Ken kissed her neck softly, lingering there for a moment before he began to speak.

"I have pictured this very moment in my mind for so long, Shay. I've held you like this so many times before tonight. Sometimes, you just know... you see somebody and you just know how good they'll feel in your arms. I've watched you night after night in that little watering hole bouncing from dance partner to dance partner... watching your smile fill up the room... watching your sweet sass stop fella after fella in their tracks, and I've thought about what it would be like to be the guy who took you home at the end of the night."

Ken paused to kiss her neck softly again. "Now you're here" he continued. "And it's just as I somehow knew it would be. I love this."

Ken's words took her by surprise. She wondered if he had any idea how he just made her feel. It was quiet. As if both had closed out all the sounds around them outside the cocoon. Shay pulled away from Ken allowing the blanket to fall from them. She turned from where she was sitting between his legs, placing her legs around him as she reached back for the blanket and pulling it back up. Feeling Ken's arms wrapping around her as he pulled her in closer to him. As Shay begin to speak he quickly placed his lips on hers. Sitting perfectly still, their mouths together Shay softly mouthed to him, " You were right Bawwwstun... it feels right."

Shay tilted her head to the right and touched his lip with the tip of her tongue. Ken slipped the tip of his out to touch hers. Their lips parted and their tongues danced. Shay brought her left hand to his chin and gently stroked his manicured beard with her thumb. They both felt the passion between them. Shay tugged at his tongue just enough to relax him and then she began to suck. The sweetest moan passed from his mouth to hers and he could see the smile it brought to her. Quickly he returned the sensation. As Ken took her tongue inside his warm mouth, Shay could feel her body reacting. She felt the wetness between her legs on her tight pants. She wanted him.

Ken took the zipper to her jacket and began to unzip it. As he slipped his hand around the side of her neck, she melted into him. Shay begin to unbutton his shirt while they continued to explore each others mouth. Taking this simple kiss to a different level. The simple kiss had changed to almost an animal like instinct. Ken began unbuttoning her blouse just enough to slip his big warm hands inside placing then on her bra that covered her breast. Shay quickly unclasped the bra from the front and spread her clothing open for him. As Ken begin to gently caress her breast he heard that sweet sigh from her that he had imagined so many times.

Shay begin to pull at Ken's shirt. Deciding that unbuckling his belt would make it easier, he felt her hands begin to work on his buckle. As she unbuckled the belt, he sucked in his stomach out of anticipation. Shay felt his thumb brush over her hard nipple and she quickly unsnapped his pants and began untucking his shirt. Sliding her hands over his pec's, feeling the soft hair on his chest she slid her hands over his shoulders pushing his shirt from him.

As Ken continued to caress her breast and tease her nipple, Shay placed her mouth to his chest. Touching him with her tongue, she made a trail to his left nipple. So gently she played with it. She was really getting him worked up. She knew this from his breathing. He was keeping her warm now from body heat alone. Ken leaned to her neck and started kissing it.

As Shay so sensually played with his nipple, Ken begin to suck lightly at her flesh. He was wanting to drive his cock into her, but he knew he needed to take his time. Ken placed his left hand on her belt and begin to unbuckle her. Shay then took his hard nipple between her teeth and held it. Ken felt his cock react to her gentle biting his sensitive nipple. As she applied a little more pressure to it, Ken moaned, grabbed her tightly, rolled over holding her, placing her on her back and he was above her.

Shay then looked up at Ken as she bit her bottom lip. Her heart was pounding. Shay reached up to his open shirt. Taking the collar in her hands, she pulled him down on her. Ken could not help but grind into as she kissed him so passionately. Ken reached between them and spread her blouse and bra open. He wanted to feel her firm breast pressed against him. He held his breath as he felt her.

Shay could feel the shape of his engorged cock as he laid on her. Wanting him, she spread her legs a little more and lightly pushed upward. Ken knew then this would be the night he had hoped for. Ken begin sliding down her body. Leaving a trail of kisses between her breast and stopping. Shay smiled as he placed his tongue flat against her rib cage and begin licking her. He was working his magic. As she closed her eyes and combed her fingers into his hair, he begin to drag his teeth on her skin. The spark inside felt as if it shot from her clit to her nipples. Her back arched and she let out a moan that stopped him. He needed to assure himself that he was not assuming this is what she wanted. He would not take a chance on this friendship they had.

He slipped to the side of her and laid there. Both of their shirts were opened exposing their upper bodies. Both had their belts and pants undone. Both were so excited and their breathing was quick.

Placing his hand on her tummy, he asked, " You ok Shay?"

A very controlled sigh was heard and then a whispered," yesssssss...I am fine Kenny." Shay then placed her hand over his that was gently massaging her firm tummy.

Shay reached for the fallen edge of the blanket, pulling it to her as she rolled on her side to face him. " Know what I wanna do?", she asked as she tugged at his belt buckle. "Uh uh," Ken replied feeling the head of his cock leaking precum, making a damp spot on his boxers.

Shay laid her head on his chest and began to twirl her finger in some chest hair and replied in a low sexy voice, "....Kenny....I wanna make out. Just like we use to do when we were teens. Gettin so hot and then tryin to cool down a little just to start again...What do ya think?"

Before Ken could answer she was kissing all over his chest. Little quick kisses. Ken smiled as he asked, " Baby...how long do I get to cool down?"

Shay replied as she climbed over on top of him, " Times up." She straddled him and sat softly on his stomach. As Ken looked at her there was just enough light for him to focus on her breast. Her blouse open, her bra open and her firm breast exposed. He was looking at her globes from underneath. Her nipples were small. He was remembering how well they fit between his lips, he sat up quickly causing her to go backwards into his arms. Her upper body laying in his outstretched arms, he leaned in and took her right nipple between his lips. Shay felt the nerve endings in her clit explode. He actually felt her body tremble as he manipulated her nipple. As Ken so delicately teased her hard nipple, Shay could feel her body craving him. She began to rotate her hips against him as he held her in front of him. She raised up towards him just enough to unzip his jeans. As her hand brushed over his rock hard cock, she felt the wet spot on his boxers. He watched her as she laid back in his arms again. Ken gently laid her on the blanket between his outstretched legs. Taking her by her hips, he pulled her towards him. As he began to push his covered cock towards her still protected pussy, he could feel the precum releasing again from him. Shay continued her slow grinds up to meet him. Ken's hand moved to the top of her legs. His thumbs together between her legs touching the double seam of her jeans and his fingers spread over her pelvic area. He loved to hear her sexy moan each time he applied a little pressure to that seam.

For hours the two of them rode the waves of seduction. Touching, licking. whispering, grinding on each other. At times it was so subtle, and then at times it was so intense they would both have to catch their breath. Then start again.

Shay was so involved in the slow fucking she was getting in her mind. Her pleasurable state was interrupted by Ken's voice, as he raised his face from between her legs. Shay had not even remembered the change in positions due to the rush she was feeling. Looking up at her as he slid two fingers lightly along the top of her trimmed pussy, still protected by her jeans, he asked, " Shay Lyn...it's almost 5 AM and the sun will be topping the skyline soon." Never breaking his stroking he continued, " can we finish this at the house after we watch the sunrise?"

Shay turned her face towards the skyline and she could see a slight change in the horizon. Looking back at Ken she pulled her legs upward and he raised himself up. Shay stood and began unbuttoning the buttons on her cuffs. Quickly she peeled her blouse off and then dropped her bra. Stepping to Ken as he pulled his shirt off, Shay began to slide his jeans and boxers down. His cock fell forward from the weight. Shay could not help but look at it and her pulse quickened thinking about what was about to happen. Shay stepped up to Ken, his thumbs slipped just inside the waist of her jeans. Before Shay could get the words spoken, " Please finish this Kenny...please make love to me," Ken was sliding her jeans over her hips. Shay held onto him as she stepped out of them.

The two of them laid down on the blanket, looking at each other as they propped their heads up on their fist. Ken placed his index finger on Shay's lips and began to trace them. Shay followed his lead. As she traced his top lip he nipped at her finger. And there was her giggle again. Slipping his hand onto her lower back, he pulled her naked body to him. As his hand touched her back, the next touch of their bodies was her breast to his chest and his throbbing cock to her tummy. Ken moved his mouth to her neck, kissing her as he made his way to her ear, He whispered, " I am gonna give you both things you asked for Shay. Not only am I about to make love to you, I am also gonna give you the sunrise."

Ken then changed his position. He straddled Shay's small frame, he was on his knees and looking down at her. Her breast was more than he had imagined. He leaned to her and placed the tip of his tongue to the underside of her right breast. He then made a wet trail to her nipple, then licking over it. Shay arched her back. Ken took the nipple between his lips and began to suck it. He teased and rolled the nipple and acted as if the 'fuck me now' actions by Shay were going unnoticed. But they weren't. He knew she was ready.

Ken leaned forward and pushed his hard cock between her legs. Just wanting to slide up and down along her slit to prepare her for his entry. Shay could not stay still. He felt her push upward causing his tight balls to touch her thighs.

Placing his mouth on hers, he pushed his body up and Shay spread her legs. Ken moved between them. When he lowered his body this time, the thick head of his cock touched the hood covering her sensitive clit. He almost cum when he heard the pleasured moan from her. Shay placed her hands on his ass holding him to her.

A raspy voice came from Shay as she told him, " please stay there ... don't move...please!" Shay's breathing began to quicken. As her body started making little movements, and with each one a sweet moan, Ken knew she was about to cum from the stimulation on her clit.

Ken started making soft jabs at her sweet spot with his cock. He could feel the stickiness from his precum saturating her. Ken was holding back the release he needed. He wanted to see her eyes as she cum without him ever entering her. Kissing her right nipple quickly. Ken raised his upper body and continued to tap her clit with his cock, looking down at her as her eyes seem to glaze.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh Ken...yes...yes..yes...," she shouted as she went over the edge. Her body was trembling under him as wave after wave hit. " Ohhhh...Ohhhhhhhh!"

Ken quickly adjusted his position again and placed his cock at her opening. Shay was still grinding her body to him so sporadically that his entry took three tries and then his thick head opened her and he was surrounded by her warmth.

Ken felt the tightness of her pussy grip at him. He made a few short strokes so that she could feel him gently. He could not get the sound of her voice as she had cum so he decided before he got lost in his on pleasure he would hear her again. Ken buried his cock in her and pulled back to where only the head was inside. He then pulled his chest upward as he pushed his cock in just a little knowing it would stimulate her clit again.

Again, Shay was in pure ecstasy and begin to whisper between gasp, " Oh my God...Oh my God..." Her legs wrapped around Ken as she slid her arms around his neck. Then Ken began. He started taking long strokes into Shay. At that moment nothing mattered to him except his on pleasure. Ken was burying his cock into her. He could feel her tight pussy pulling at his cock with every withdrawal. The slapping of his balls on her upturned ass, his on lustful moans with every push.

As Ken began to feel the cum passing through his shaft, he called out her name with every thrust, " Shaaaaay....Shaaaaay.....Shaaaaay." Shay heard a rush of air as Ken's cock started to pulse inside of her, splashing her pussy with his seed. Ken glanced over his right shoulder as he continued filling her, and there it was. The first shades of a Boston sunrise. " There Baby! Look! There's your sunrise!"

Shay quickly turned her head towards the skyline of Boston. Shay tightened her entire body. Her legs squeezed around Ken tighter, her arms pulled him closer and her filled pussy gripped him. Laying so still on the outside, but inside every movement was felt. Ken's cock twitching as he completed his loving and her pussy clinching as if milking him.

Within minutes the sun was above the buildings and they were still embraced. Ken still inside her, her feeling small tremors from his slow teasing and lovemaking all night, and then to see the sunrise. They were silent just listening to the sounds of their breathing becoming controlled again.

"Wowww," Shay whispered. " That was beautiful..."

Ken replied quickley, " Uh huh...that sunrise was pretty dayum good too."

He looked down at Shay still underneath him, smiles spreading over their faces.

Ken knew he was going to have to think fast to keep her. "Shay...I hear the sunsets are good too....only if you see them both on the same day..." Without hesitation he jokingly continued, " I have my cell over there in that pile of clothes...I can have pizza delivered right here...you in?"

Ken's cock was semi hard still inside her. That started changing as soon as Shay pushed up a little smiling up at him and replied, " No...your in...and I like pepperoni...but you think we could get some Chinese for two delivered instead?"

"Shay Darlin...I think WE can do that,anything to keep you here..." Ken replied as he returned a push to her.

12