Her Surprise

Story Info
Her online lover surprises her with more than a kiss
1.6k words
3.61
14.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ro_star
ro_star
20 Followers

I can’t believe I am finally here. I looked around her room and put my suitcase down. I giggled a little, as she doesn’t know I am here still. I never told here I was coming, so I got in before she finished work and waited out the back of her house. When she arrived home she went inside. I was going to casually wander in and say hi but her phone rang – so I snuck down to the other end of the house and decided to make the surprise even better.

I had noticed the computer room is next to her bedroom – the computer room being the scene of all of our sexual encounters til that time. I opened my suitcase and grabbed the condoms, lube and his and her matching vibrators I picked up before I left LA. I am sure that gave the guys in the baggage handling something to talk about after my luggage was x-rayed.

I noticed a small piece of cane furniture beside her bed and opened the door. I had found her stash of goodies! I grabbed her old faithful vibrator I had heard so much about and headed to the computer room – a plan forming.

I could still hear her on the phone as I went into the computer room. I grabbed the chair that was in front of the computer and positioned it in front of the mirror. Its back was at right angle to the mirror, but that was part of the plan. I placed the 3 vibrators, condoms and lube on the table as I heard her saying goodbye to whomever she was speaking to. I decided it was time to make my move.

I walked up behind her as she turned around. Her eyes widened in recognition, but I put my hand on the back of her head and kissed her passionately. My tongue explored her mouth and I could feel my cock getting hard. I am sure it’s been hard ever since I left LA. I gently pushed her down the hallway, making her walk backwards, my tongue still in her mouth. I gently pushed her in to the computer room and turned her round to show her the scene I had set.

I knew that I wanted to make love to her and I wanted it to be special. I also knew that we both knew it was my first time, so she would be willing to help make it special too. I kissed her deeply, my tongue and her tongue seemed to move in perfect harmony.

As we kissed I slipped my hand underneath her shirt to cup her breast. It fitted perfectly in my hand. She encouraged me further by slipping off her shirt and resumed kissing me. I rubbed her nipple, pinching it between my thumb and forefinger. She moaned into my mouth. I reached behind her and undid her bra, letting it fall to the floor. She guided my lips to her hardening nipple and I sucked gently. She moaned again and pulled my head away.

Looking me straight in the eye, she lifted my shirt over my head and began kissing down my jaw and throat. She stopped at my nipples and sucked both of them before continuing down. She dropped to her knees and undid my pants. My trousers fell to my ankles and my shaft hardened fully. She looked up at me wickedly - I had gone commando for the trip over - and licked the length of my rock hard cock. I shivered with anticipation as she took the shaft of my prick in her hand and licked to head, right across the eye. I moaned softly as she took the head in her mouth and sucked gently. She fondled with my balls as I felt my cock harden like it never had before.

She must have reached for the lube when I wasn’t looking because I felt a cold blob of lube on my asshole. Without any warning, my cock was engulfed in she mouth up to my balls and her finger invaded my asshole. The pleasure of my ass being finger-fucked went straight to my dick. She continued to suck my dick, the feeling of warmth round my cock almost too much for me to bear. I felt a tingling in the base of my cock that was replaced by a rush of pleasure when she jammed a second finger up my ass and finger-fucked me with enthusiasm. I nearly came on the spot when she grabbed the base of my cock and pulled it out of her mouth. I felt my orgasm subside a little, however she grabbed by foreskin and began to work it. My orgasm came rushing back as she guided my cock to her mouth once more as I gushed cum down her throat – her fingers still busy in my ass. I jerked my hips once more as more cum shot into her eager mouth. My cock was released from her mouth, as she pulled her fingers out of my ass and wiped them on a tissue, smiling at me.

I pulled her up onto the chair and knelt in front of her. I slipped my hands up her legs and parted them. I slipped them up higher and grabbed the edge of her panties and pulled them down. She lifted her hips slightly and they were at her ankles. I knew I was about to look at her pussy, something I had been dreaming of for what felt like forever. I pushed her skirt up till it bunched at top of her thighs and spread her knees wide. A freshly shaven, glistening wet pussy was right at my eye level. She shivered as I ran a finger up her lips and pinched her clit softly. She moaned as I pinched her clit again, feeling it swell between my fingers. My cock began to stiffen slightly, but I ignored it and kept pinching her clit.

I bought my fingers to my mouth and licked them. Without any warning I shoved two fingers into her pussy and started to push up. She gasped then moaned as my thumb rubbed her clit, two fingers working away in her tight, wet pussy. I wanted to get in there, but knew I wanted this to last too. I pulled her to the edge of the seat and replaced my fingers with my tongue. I tasted her pussy, licking, sucking and probing with my tongue. God how I had wanted this.

I lapped at her pussy, sucking her clit and making her very wet. I looked up as I was sucking her to see her head thrown back, her eyes closed. It looked like she was panting. I went back to exploring her pussy, sucking her clit while finger-fucking her. I jammed my tongue back up her and I guided my pussy-juice covered finger to the entrance of her asshole and wiggled it in. She moaned again as I put more pressure on her hole. I felt the muscles relax as I inserted my finger up her ass. I kept this up for a while, my tongue in her pussy, finger up her ass. Suddenly, she was shaking and moaning. I thought she was in pain, then I realised she was cumming. My cock stiffened to maximum hardness when I felt her wetness cover my tongue, face and hand.

She joined me on the floor on her knees and licked my face. We kissed passionately before she leant over the chair, her ass and pussy stuck high in the air and facing towards me. She looked in the mirror, and I looked her in eyes via the reflection. Her eyes were filled with lust as she glanced at the condoms and then back at me. Then she raised her eyebrows and cocked her head as if to say ‘well what are you waiting for?’.

I needed no second invitation as I knelt behind her, as I knelt behind her, threw her skirt over her waist and jammed 3 fingers up her, feeling her oozing wetness still inside. I heard her gasp as I jammed the fingers in and out. I grabbed a condom, but she took it out of my hand. Opening it, she motioned for me to move to beside her. I knelt beside her, 3 fingers ramming her cunt as she slipped the condom on my cock. It was strange, but not unpleasant.

I knelt back behind her and placed my cock at the entrance of her pussy. As I looked at her face in the mirror, she looked right back at me as she slammed her hips back engulfing me in her cunt up to my balls. I cried out, not expecting it. Then I moaned as the warm, thigh haven of her pussy began massaging my cock. I thrust into her, her thrusts back matching mine. I know I wasn’t going to last long in her hot, tight pussy so I reached underneath her and started rubbing her clit. She moaned as I ploughed in and out of her. She began bucking harder against me as I fucked her with a passion I didn’t think was possible.

I felt my orgasm well up in my balls, and as I stared into her face in the mirror, I came. My cock jerked three or four times as I shot my load in her pussy. I placed my fingers either side of my cock and pulled it out carefully. I knew she hadn’t again cum yet so I grabbed the 8 inch black vibrator I had still sitting on the table and thrust it in her. She shuddered as I thrust it in three more times before she screamed her orgasm, coating the fake black cock in her juices. We both slide to the floor and licked the vibrator together.

When our breathing had nearly returned its normal state, I looked at her and smiled. Finally I said “Hi my sexy Aussie girl”.

ro_star
ro_star
20 Followers