Her Surprise

Story Info
Sub girl gets harsh flogging in front of an audience.
3.2k words
4.53
32.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got home and went directly to my room to change. I felt so giddy, remembering the events of the night. As I finished changing into a tee shirt and shorts, Jessica knocked on my door.

"Yes?" I said.

"Hey girl! I was about to go to bed when I heard you come in and thought I'd see how it went tonight. From the look on your face, I'd say it went extremely well; so tell me, what happened?" she said as she came in and sat down next to me on the bed.

I blushed and giggled before I told her the whole story.

--------

The minute I arrived at Sarah's place, she ordered me go into the bathroom, put a tiny pink butterfly against my clit with the straps around my thighs, and then slip into a pair of panties, which I normally was not allowed to wear. I was to remain wearing my blouse and skirt. When I came out, she fastened leather cuffs on my wrists and connected them together behind my back.

"You ready, my sweet one?" she asked, laughing wickedly in my ear.

"Yes Ma'am," I responded with excited nervousness.

The car ride seemed endless. She drove and smiled at me as I sat there with my hands restrained behind my back, not knowing where we were going or what was going to occur. The only respite from all the anticipation I felt was the few minutes the butterfly was turned on. During those times, my head fell back, eyes closed, and the steady vibrations cleared my mind of all other thoughts, but those moments were cut off all too quickly.

--------

"Oh Jessica, it was maddening! She would turn it on, watch me as the orgasm grew and then turn it off just before I came!" I said.

"Ohmygoodness! How did you handle that? I mean, I know that you have issues with orgasm denial. What did you do?" she asked.

"Well, it was difficult but I knew she would make me come a lot during the course of the evening and that she was doing it to keep me extremely excited. So, I just tried to keep that in mind every time she turned it off," I replied.

"Oh. I don't know if I could handle that. So, what happened next? Where did she take you?"

---------

When the car stopped, we were in a parking garage of a nice hotel. I was surprised and confused because she had a house where we played in private, so why would she be bringing me to a hotel? I turned to ask Sarah when she silenced me.

"Don't speak, sweet girl. Tonight I don't want you to talk unless I ask you a question. Understand?" she asked as she cupped my face with one of her hands.

"Yes Ma'am," I said.

From the parking garage, we entered the hotel through double doors and proceeded down a long hallway that led to a back elevator. Along the way, we passed two gentlemen nicely dressed in dark, conservative tailored suits.

"See their eyes? See how they look at you? How they know what you are? How they're speculating what I have in store for you tonight? How much they'd like to trade places with me?" She whispered in my ear before we passed them.

I tried not to look. I blushed tremendously and knew it would get worse if I looked into their eyes, but I could not help it. A part of me was scared that I would see disgust or ridicule in their faces and I wanted to be reassured that I was wrong in that fear.

When I glanced at them, I was instantly at ease. They did look at me with knowledge and appreciation. No wait, they looked at me with lust and hunger. They nodded to her as we passed, and she smiled back at them before tracing a finger down the side of my cheek. I felt pretty and wanted, yet also embarrassed.

Her and I have done a lot of intense things but that was one of the hardest experiences and I knew that it was just the beginning. I barely heard the elevator chime over the pounding of my heart. When I looked at her she had that same look on her face those men had. I felt like she wanted to just take me right there, but of course, she didn't, which relieved me and yet frustrated me at the same time. I felt so many emotions at once, from embarrassment to excitement, but they only added to the anticipation of what was coming.

As we entered the elevator, I felt her hand lightly on my back. Her touch was a constant torment of what I couldn't have right then. Tingles ran from the point of contact all throughout my body, and I began to perspire with excitement. I shifted on my feet and fidgeted with the cuffs as she pushed the button for the penthouse. I looked at her for any sign of what I should expect, but she simply smiled before she grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me towards her waiting red mouth. She kissed me long and hard, letting the tension grow from high to heavenly. By the time the kiss ended, I was short of breath and trembling.

"Seeing as how you're shaking already, I don't suppose you'd have any objection to me turning this on. Would you?" she asked.

Just then, before I had a chance to think about what she was referring to or before I could reply, light vibrations assaulted my engorged clit. After jumping slightly from the shock, I closed my eyes and leaned back against her as she stroked my hair and whispered in my ear.

"I like you like this, the way your face looks when you're hungry for more. I like knowing how I control your pleasure and your pain. Seeing you out in public wanting my touch, too lustful to care about who may be watching you, excites me so much. I love feeling your desire for me as I discover your wetness under a tablecloth at a restaurant or in the darkness of a movie theater."

As her words filled my mind, I forgot about everything, where we were and what might happen. I lost touch of everything but her and those words. Her hold over me was so intense. She caressed my breasts slowly, drawing me in closer to that sweet place. I moaned.

"Oh how I love those sounds. I love that I make them happen, that sometimes I force them from you so intensely that the deaf could hear them. When I'm between your glorious thighs tasting your desire I love how they quiver before you come. Your taste and scent fuels my hunger as I take all that I want."

The elevator must have reached the penthouse because I felt her guide me forward. As I stepped into the front room, I was overwhelmed with the scent of roses. I glanced around and saw several dozen roses on various tables with soft light flickering from the numerous candles spread throughout the room.

"Follow me," she commanded as she walked towards the larger portion of the penthouse.

The first things I saw upon entering were the numerous play stations dispersed around the room. There were a couple of spanking benches, one cross, one horizontal rack, and one examining table. Attached to one of the spanking benches was kitty, Mistress' other sub. He was completely naked except for his full-headed hood with his feet apart, attached to a spreader bar, and his tight round ass stuck up high in the air.

--------

"Oh dear!!! Did you expect that?" Jessica asked as I stopped to drink some coffee.

"I didn't expect anything. I was very surprised that we were even at a hotel, much less the penthouse. I wasn't surprised to see kitty there but I was surprised that he was there before us and restrained to the spanking bench without Mistress there to watch over him. I then just assumed that he had the key to the restraints clasped in one of his hands," I stated.

"Does she always talk to you like that?" she asked.

"Not always, but I absolutely love it when she does. The attitude that comes along with it just drives me absolutely crazy. Hearing that, I just want her to take me, use me, hurt me, whatever she wants for her pleasure."

"Sounds intense, but how do you let go in public?" Jessica wondered.

"Well, when she talks to me that way while touching me and standing so close, I can't really see anything but her. I only feel her, only hear her. Everything else just fades. It's really nice, but when you come back to reality, it's usually a little embarrassing. I always look around hoping no one saw or heard anything." I responded just before my phone rang.

Seeing the number on the caller ID, I said, "I'll have to tell you the rest later, girl. It's her calling."

As I reached for the phone, Jessica walked towards the door. Just before she left, she turned and smiled at me as she heard my tone change with Sarah.

After hanging up the telephone, I laid back on my bed and thought about what happened after Sarah and I walked into the penthouse.

Kitty's head moved slightly as he heard us enter, although he didn't make a sound; he knew better than to interrupt Mistress' plan. Standing there looking at him, I wondered how long he had been restrained. I thought about how much more self-control he had than I did and knew I could not have remained that way for very long. He was truly a remarkable submissive; one any dominant would be proud to have.

Breaking me out of my thoughts, Sarah said, "Come, sweet one. Kitty is merely a decoration for tonight's festivities. Now, I want you to strip, put your clothes and the butterfly on that table, and rest yourself upon this other spanking bench."

"Yes Ma'am," I said, slowly removing one piece at a time.

As my warm, naked flesh touched the cool leather, padded bench, my whole body tensed: partly from the temperature difference and partly caused by what connotations the apparatus held for me. Great amounts of pleasure and pain have befallen upon me as I was draped over such things in the past, and I knew that I wasn't going to be disappointed. Goosebumps formed as my mind started to drift off, anticipating the soft, leather cuffs encircling my wrists and ankles.

I didn't have to wait long before they were fastened in place. I knew she said things to comfort me, but I couldn't make out the individual words. My thoughts centered on the helplessness I felt. I loved the feeling, and it carried me further into submission. Although the bonds restrained me, they did not keep me there. Her desire for me to be shackled was the true binding force. I wanted to please her. I wanted to feel her excitement grow with every part of me I gave her.

Somewhere in the dark recesses of my mind I felt her hand hover over my ass, but it didn't register until I felt the first, hard smack. It was the sound that shocked me, followed by the sting. I whimpered slightly. The hit was much harder than she normally started with in our sessions, and I surmised that I missed responding to something she said.

"I will ask you one more time, girl. Which shall it be, hard or soft?" she asked.

Confused because she never gave me that choice, I turned and looked at her. Before the silky black scarf covered my eyes, I saw a wicked grin flash across her face. I knew then that she was up to something.

I quickly said, "Hard, Ma'am."

"All right, hard it is," she said as she began caressing my backside.

She spanked me, warming me up, before I heard the clatter of canes, floggers, and paddles being taken out of her toy bag. At that point, I yearned for the floggers that would begin my beating, but before I felt the first blow, I heard other people enter the room.

I wondered who they were and what they doing there. I didn't think she had invited them to play because this was supposed to be a special night for me. Besides, I was certain they had sat behind me, whereas the other play stations were next to and in front of me. So then, I had the realization that she invited them to watch. This embarrassed me, and I started to blush. My body temperature rose and my breathing increased.

In my ear, Sarah whispered, "Shhh, it's okay, sweet girl. We have company, and they are here to take pleasure in watching you. I know this is hard, but I'm sure you can do it. Okay?"

"Yes, Ma'am," I responded, nodding.

I knew I wouldn't touch any clouds or float in darkness; that place was not obtainable with onlookers. Shaking with nervousness, I hoped I could make it through. As she continued to warm me up, starting with the elk flogger, I concentrated on the sensations. The soft falls struck my back and bottom in a nice rhythmic beat, and under the makeshift blindfold, my eyes closed and my body let go of some of the previous tension. After a while, she swung harder. No matter how hard it was, this particular flogger never hurt; it was too soft.

When she swung the blue suede flogger and it connected with my pink ass, I moaned. I knew it had to have been the suede from the feel of it hitting my cheeks. It was heavier and it thudded more than it stung. As the beatings went on and became more intense, beads of perspiration formed on my forehead and back. I was getting wet in another place too. But, my moans and grunts were still sporadic. We had a long way to go.

I heard noise behind me and again wondered about the people watching. What were they thinking as they stared at me naked and bent over? Did they like what they saw? Were they excited watching my mistress flog me? Did it make them want to join? Were they wondering how much I could take? These thoughts swam around in my brain, taking away from the intensity of the blows.

Just then I felt a different flogger. This one was much heavier than the previous one and it stung quite a bit too. Every few hits caused me to grunt or gasp. I liked this one. It made my whole body react. My nipples hardened, and with every strike, my pussy thrust against the bench. I wanted to come but knew it wasn't permissible. Blow after blow my back and ass burned. I was moving with each hit that came harder than the one before. It seemed that they weren't going to end and the intensity was only going to increase. The falls landed on my back: then my ass, and then again on my back. Every so often she'd concentrate on my back, hitting in one spot over and over. I cried out. Then, she'd go back to flogging my ass with even more force.

When she hit me with the braided, twisted one, the pain was so intense that no sound escaped my open mouth. This was my favorite of her floggers. With each assault, my head buzzed. Every inch of my body felt it. It was such a sweet pain, one that deserved admiration. It struck my back repeatedly, causing me to yell out and shriek. The sweat on my back moistened the falls slightly, adding just a splash more sting. It seemed like she was opening up my back, stripping away layers and layers of skin with every hard attack.

Then, my recently neglected ass felt a new kind of pain. Gone were the floggers. She switched to a medium sized cane, one that really stung. The cane packed a double-punch. It smarted not once but twice, first when it connected with the skin and then again as it radiated outward from the point of contact. I squealed and grasped the legs of the spanking bench, holding tightly. Had my ankles not been restrained, my feet would have kicked backwards. She beat my ass repeatedly, switching from rapid fire blows to harder but fewer ones. Then, I heard a gasp behind me. Or was that me, I wondered.

The attack on my ass continued, and at one point I savagely cried out. It was then that something thrust into my wet pussy. I was ready, but it was big. I grunted and pushed back. For a split second I wondered what it was because I was still being hit with the cane. It felt like a hard cock but couldn't have been one. The speed with which it drove into my core increased slowly until it found a perfect in-and-out rhythm. It continued raping me just as she continued her assault with the cane on my ass. Closer and closer the orgasm came. It was a leaf just above me. I was so close.

The torture became: the cane, then the 'dick,' then the cane, and then the 'dick.' Over and over, they just followed one another. My grunts and cries spewed forth from my mouth so quickly and without thought. It almost sounded like one long stretch of noise with no breaks. Pain and pleasure danced together and I was stoned, high on pure sensations. I panted and screamed, quivered and thrashed.

Finally, she uttered, "Come."

With her permission, I clenched my muscles and concentrated on the pleasure and pain. I was allowed to work with it, let it take me to that final release. It came upon me like a train at the other end of a tunnel, gaining in speed, size, and intensity. As it roared past me, I shook violently.

Then everything stopped. The 'dick' was removed. The cane was tossed aside. The only sound that remained was my heavy, ragged breathing. Soft hands caressed my back as I slowly relaxed. I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew I opened my eyes and the blindfold was gone. Sarah sat on a chair beside me, softly stroking my back and arms. I looked around. Kitty was gone. The watchers were gone. My wrists and ankles no longer were restrained. I moved them slowly, working out the kinks. After helping me stand and turn towards the bed against the far wall, I saw it, the 'dick.' It was one of those fucking machines. I looked at her and we both smiled.

"I hope you enjoyed your surprise, sweet girl," she whispered as we climbed under the silky sheets.

"Well, if you couldn't tell how much I liked it then I suppose I could try to show you more tomorrow," I replied before we drifted off to sleep.

=====

Copyright 2004 Angelica Bound

All rights reserved. Content may not be copied or used in whole or part without written permission from the author