Her Sweet Little Bitch

Story Info
She loved when he was at her feet...
3.9k words
4.73
19.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked in through the front door. It took him a moment to realize she was wearing black leather. Her boots were tall, and shiny, coming up past her knees. Her soft white legs were encased in fishnet, and at the juncture of her thighs, he expected to find her pussy clad in her usual skimpy lace panties. He was wrong. Between her legs was a large purple strap on, jutting out perhaps 8 or 10 inches. It appeared to be attached to a leather harness that was snuggly secure around her soft ass. His mouth, parted slightly in anticipation already, dropped open.

"Fuck" he said softly.

"If you're lucky!" she replied, with a saucy wink. "Better get undressed!"

His fingers grappled with the knot in his tie, and he realized they were trembling slightly. It took him a second try to pull the knot loose enough to slip over his head, and he tossed it down on the couch next to her. He realized that his pants were becoming uncomfortably tight across his crotch. He went to unzip them, and he caught her eye. She had her right eyebrow raised in silent question. He knew her so well he understood that she needed him to let her know this was truly what he wanted from her.

He reached out his shaking hand and touched her cheek. "Yes, please," he whispered.

Her soft smile widened, and her eyes flashed at him. Her usual soft demeanor was gone in an instant, replaced by a no bullshit stance that had his stomach flipping in anticipation. She stood up, the sky high boots making her diminutive frame less so, and bringing her head to nearly his chin. He towered over her by a full foot and there was something so erotic in knowing this smaller girl was going to take take him in a way he hadn't been.

Her eyebrow raised again, this time with a sassy request from her red, moist lips. "Get on your knees, bitch, and clean these boots."

Her usual sweetness was replaced with stern command. He looked up into her eyes as he finished removing his clothes, and dropped to the floor. He hesitated only a second before bringing his wet pink tongue to the wicked point of her boot. He saw no dirt on them, but ran his mouth from the tip to the top of her boot, where it met the fishnet stocking halfway up her thigh. He could smell the strong scent of her arousal, and his eyes fixed on the rubber Phallus between her legs. He realized something he hadn't before. Part of it was inside of her, and he could see her wetness dripping out around it. He reached a finger up to touch her... his need to put his hands on her was nearly unbearable, and he was met with a quick slap across his knuckles.

Now both of her brows were raised. "Did i say you could touch!?" She barked at him. She narrowed her eyes and the stern look on her face made him avert his eyes.

"No" he mumbled.

She slid her fingers under his chin and pulled his face up so she could look at him. For a split second he saw the love she had for him in her face, but it was quickly replaced with mild annoyance. "No, what?" She asked him.

"No, mistress", he said softly.

"Better", she replied, and swung around on her tall, sexy heels. She walked thru the room with a slow , sexy swing, her ass jiggling around the straps that held the toy to her body. She stopped several feet away and looked at him over her shoulder. She held out her hand, and snapped her fingers at him. "NOW" she commanded him, and resumed her ass shaking stroll, around the corner, and down the hall, to her bedroom.

He started to get up, but was redirected by her to crawl. He complied, the soft carpet under his knees feeling scratchy and then the hardwood in the hallway feeling cold. Finally he was to her doorway, and he looked up to find her, legs spread, cock jutting out, on the edge of her pretty bed. Mountains of pillows were behind her, keeping her in a semi reclined position. There was a metal folding chair in front of her, and one of her sexy boot clad feet were resting on the back of it. She crooked a finger at him to come forward. He realized that his necktie was on the bed next to her and he wondered what her intentions were.

She commanded him to sit in the chair, and when he did, her calf was on his shoulder. Her other leg was sharply bent at the knee, so the heel of her boot was resting against her ass cheek. He had a great view of the purple cock. He reached out for it but was reprimanded with a clicking noise from her. "No touching without permission", she all but purred at him.

He sat, the cold metal chair like ice under his naked ass. It felt oddly good in contrast to the incredible heat pouring from his body. His muscles were tight, flexed in both anticipation and slight anxiety. He had no idea what her plan was. They had spoken of this scenario at length, but he didn't think it would actually happen. He couldn't believe she was open before him in this way.

He watched her intently as she reached for a small bottle. Astroglide lubricant. She snapped the top open and dribbled some into her fingers. She slid two beneath the purple rubber, and found her clit. She rubbed slowly, in lazy circles, for a minute, then began a faster motion. Her teeth sunk into one side of her lip, a sure sign she was aroused and on her way to orgasm. Her breathing was fast and heavy, and she was making a deep moaning noise from the back of her throat. He knew her orgasm was imminent, and he reached forward to help her, knowing the instant he touched her she would explode across his palm, her hot liquid coating his fingers and dripping down his wrist. He was correct, and that's exactly what happened, but rather than her face relaxing in relief and ecstasy, she had a foul look, and she again slapped his hand.

"I said", she shouted, "no touching!"

She was mumbling under her breath about what happens to naughty boys when they don't listen, and he strained to catch each word. Among them, he caught several that sparked his interest; including, spanking, punishment, handcuffs, and inexplicably the word chocolate. He only had a moment to ponder, because he realized she was removing the harness. He began to splutter and stammer in an attempt to get her to stop.

"Shut it", she said, and he was silent. She was up now, the dripping toy sadly on the bed. She came up behind him and ran her tongue down his neck, and up to his ear. She whispered To him, "Let's see if you can earn back the privilege of an ass fuck, shall we?"

Her words made his mouth go dry, and his stomach contract. His cock was as hard as a rock , and leaking stickiness down the shaft.

She lay back on the bed, her thighs flopped open. Her pussy was wet and pink, creamy fluid slipping from inside. Her hand slid down, rubbing herself and she slid first one, then two fingers inside. She was so wet it made a sloshing noise and he grew even harder than he thought possible. She was watching his face intently, and he slid his tongue over his dry lips, both out of impatience and longing. He wanted to lick the warm sloppy center of her, to have her stickiness coat his lips and chin, he wanted to slide his tongue up inside, knowing how much she loved it, knowing no one had ever made her feel as he did, but he knew he needed to wait for her to ask. She continued her slow self ministrations, and by the guttural sounds coming from her, he knew she was close again. He realized he had never actually watched someone masturbate, other than in movies, and the sight before him had him nearly crawling out of his skin. He heard himself speak...a word she usually used to beg him, when she was close..."Please!"

She answered him with a knowing smile, and he knew she could read his mind. She brought her slick fingers up to his mouth and gave him a taste of her sweetness. His cock was throbbing, almost painful in its engorged state, and he licked her fingers clean, taking them in up to the knuckle. He sucked them as she sometimes sucked him, and his desire to take her, this instant, was almost more than he could stand. It had been a long time since he had sunk himself into her warm wetness, and he knew she wanted it as much as he did. He leaned forward again, intent on kissing her mouth, and giving her a taste of herself. She sat up, pushing him back to the chair. She sighed, exasperation on her lips. Again she spoke under her breath. She stood, grabbing the tie and pulling his hands behind his back. She wrapped the tie around his wrists, securing them to the leg of the chair. He wiggled them but realized she had done a thorough job. He couldn't move them.

A second of fear was replaced with warm excitement. He couldn't take his eyes off her. His skin felt like an electric current was flowing across it, and he was hyper aware of her, the smell of her arousal, the smell of her perfume, the smell of her soft hair, which was currently falling across his lap as she sank to her own knees and and took his throbbing, dripping cock into her soft wet mouth. She suckled there for several moments, licking just the head, then sliding her mouth down so his cock was lodged down her throat. She stayed like that for what seemed like an eternity, before slowly coming up and releasing him with a gentle pop. For a moment he wondered how this could possibly be punishment, and then he watched her bend over, her ass facing him, at chest level. She spread her cheeks so he could see what was between them, and his mouth went dry. She backed up to him, raising her ass as high as she could. She glanced over her shoulder and told him to eat her ass.

He dove in, but every time he got to a good spot, she would wiggle just a little out of reach. His frustration after several rounds of this was unbelievable. He again gasped out the word "please" and she relented, untying his hands. She pushed him back to the floor on his knees.

"Make me come, slave! Three time and then I'll fuck your tight little ass!" She said it with a catch in her voice, and he realized she was as excited about fucking his ass as he was to have it fucked.

Her lying there, in a slick black corset, her breasts pressed upwards, her legs encased in fishnet, her dripping pussy wide open to him, made him aroused as he had never been, and he lay down next to her and grabbed her face, intent on shoving his tongue down her throat. Their eyes met for a moment, and instead he kissed her slowly, reverently, and gently. She smiled at him, a sweet smile that warmed him in a different way, before grabbing his head and pushing his face down to her waiting, wet snatch.

"Three times, or no cock for you!" She said.

He slipped his tongue from her clit to her ass, pressing inside for a second before repeating the process five, ten, fifty times. Her hands were in his hair, pulling, pushing, and sometimes holding his face between her thighs while she arched her back and came all over his face... Twice more and she would fuck him. He used his fingers, slipping them rapidly inside her, her pussy making sloppy noises and her breath coming quickly. She was quiet, for once, the loudest sound was her ragged breathing, and for a moment he took over control, sliding a finger alternately in her front and back holes, until she found herself yelling out his name. Satisfied that she was close again, he wrapped his lips around her clit and sucked it into his hot mouth, this action making her ass fly up off the bed in instant, intense climax. He looked up at her, knowing her eyes would be teary from both intense pleasure and also uncontrollable emotion. He slid his hand softly across her cheek, down over her breasts, and even further down so he could continue his work.

He knelt between her thighs again, kissing the center of her softly, sliding his tongue in and out, and she again grabbed at his head, pressing it to her for a minute while she writhed against him. A moment later he could feel her body tense, her moans became louder, and he knew she was close. Suddenly she was grappling with him, grabbing his ear and pulling him up the soft length of her body, pleading with him to fuck her. As much as he wanted the other, he couldn't say no, and after what seemed like forever, he slid himself into her warm tightness. Her climax was instantaneous and almost violent. Her nails dug into his back, then his ass, and her sharp teeth nipped at his neck and shoulders. Her mouth was then on his, and she had her arms so tightly around him he couldn't breathe. He pistoned his cock into her warm wetness again and again, until the contractions of her orgasm subsided, until the soft moans she made abated, and her death grip relaxed. He realized his own orgasm wasn't close and he resumed a lazy slow fuck, looking down at her, loving her.

With a sudden movement, she pushed him from her body. The toy she had earlier removed had fallen to the floor. She urged him to pick it up and help her put it back inside of her. He bent at the waist and slipped one booted foot and then the next through the straps, sliding it up her thighs, where he leaned forward for a quick lick, and slid the rubber cock inside her wetness. Her breath caught in the back of her throat and she made a little noise as he slid the entirety inside of her. She was still so wet from her orgasm and the thorough fucking he had given her that it slid in easily enough. She looked so sexy to him, in the slutty black leather and the hooker boots, a long thick rubber cock poking up from her crotch ...

She pushed him back down to his knees again, while she stood in front of him.

"Suck my cock, cum slut, and you better get it mighty wet, because it's going in that tight little ass."

He took a quick, loud breath in, and opened his mouth...she grabbed his shoulder and pulled him toward her body, pressing the hard plastic deep into his mouth. She was slow at first, almost gentle, rocking it slowly back and forth between his lips. Slowly she increased the pace, sliding deeper until he was gagging on it . His eyes were moist from gagging, yet she didn't relent. She quickened the pace, grabbing his head and forcing the full length of her rubber cock down his throat.

"You like that bitch? You like sucking this cock?"

Her dirty words were incredibly erotic, making his cock throb in anticipation of release. She stepped back suddenly, pulling the rubber toy from his mouth. He had a moment where he wanted to continue, but she was already busy with another task... opening the bottle of lubricant and dribbling thick ribbons of it on her pretend cock. She was biting her lip again, and this time he interpreted it as hesitation.

"Hey", he said quietly, making her look into his eyes. "We can do whatever you want."

She smiled at him... her sweet loving smile for a fleeting moment, and it was quickly replaced by her bad girl smile. She patted the bed, and told him to lie on his belly. He did as she asked, and he felt her pulling his feet apart and he could tell she was kneeling between his legs. She pressed her body against him, lying directly on top of him, her weight pressing him into the bed, and he could feel the hard toy against his ass. She was kissing his neck and grinding up on him, the slick cock sliding between his cheeks. He pressed up against her, straining to slide it inside, but she kept moving. He made a noise of unhappiness in the back of his throat, and she was instantly attentive, kissing his neck... and rubbing his shoulders...

"Not yet baby", she whispered into his ear. She grabbed his right wrist, and pulled tilt up over his head, fastening it to a soft restraint she had earlier affixed to the headboard. His breath caught in his throat again, and he made a conscious effort to relax his body. She worked quickly but clumsily, to secure his other limbs, and he was reminded that for all her enthusiasm, she really was rather inexperienced. He felt a quick tug of emotion towards her, and he realized no one had or would ever love him with the intensity she did.

She was done securing him tightly, spread eagled in her bed. He heard her quick intake of breath... and a fervent whisper from her lips. "Please", she said, "If you need to stop..." she was herself again for a second, unsure and sweet, her face full of love and longing, and he gave her a smile.

Back in character as easily as she had slipped out, she smacked his ass, twice, then a third and fourth time, hard, with the flat of her hand. He hissed in surprise and was amazed such a small hand could make such a burning sting.

He felt her slid back down his body, her breasts pressing against his shoulder blades as she slid down lower. He felt her dribble the lube down his crack, and with first one finger, then a second, she worked a fair amount inside of him. She kept sliding them in and out, faster and deeper, and he was moaning loudly into the pillow. Finally, FINALLY, he felt the tip of the rubber prick pressing against his tight hole, and he could feel her body trembling against his body, and slowly, so slowly he felt his ass stretch to accommodate the toy. He felt a momentary pull, a burning sting and then she was all the way inside.

He heard her gasp, and realized the motion was probably pressing the other end deeply inside her as well. She held still for a moment, and nuzzled her mouth on his neck. He wanted to wiggle back against her, and get her thrusting, so he arched his back against her . She seemed to understand his need, because she began rocking her hips, slowly at first, and then with more force. It felt so fucking good. She began fucking him in earnest now, going all the way in, and pulling more than halfway out with each motion of her hips. A litany of dirty words was pouring from her mouth, and she was calling him a cum slut, and a cock sucker and a whore, and she reamed his ass harder and harder. With a quick movement she pulled out completely, and as he about to voice complaint, she shoved herself back into his ass rapidly, eliciting a loud Yelp from him.

"Fuck yeah, baby", he moaned, and she repeated the movement. Again and again she pulled out, waiting for the second his ass started to close, before plunging back in to the hilt. His cock was pinned beneath him, twitching and throbbing with the need for release. He started pushing back against her, lifting his hips and the motion of their two bodies caused the silky blankets to nearly caress his cock and balls, making his need for relief almost painful.

She was grunting in his ear, the pistoning of her hips and the slamming of her pelvis against his ass was shoving the strap on deep into her throbbing pussy. He could tell from her loud noises that she was fast approaching another orgasm.

Somehow he pulled his knees up, and she slid off his back, grabbing his hips so she wouldn't slide out of his ass with her big plastic dick. She released his wrists and ankles and pulled him to the edge of the bed, slipping out in the process. He made a disappointed sound, but she quickly replaced the missing toy with her mouth... and the contrasting feel between being fucked hard and deep with the softness of her mouth and tongue was almost unbearable. She slid her hand under his belly, and wrapped it around his warm cock. Slowly she rubbed and pulled at him until he was choking with the pleasure of her hand on him and her tongue probing his ass. She moved, and he could feel her tongue again, this time tracing a wet line up his back. She came to lie beside him, and slid her mouth across him, the taste of himself on her lips, was amazingly erotic. He rolled to his back, and watched her as she slid her mouth now down the front of his body, stopping to lick his nipple, and then down to his belly button before taking him deeply into her mouth again. She slid down the bed until she was standing at the end, and she asked him to slide down as well. She bent his legs at the knees, and crouched between them, looking into his eyes as she once again slid the hard rubber into his ass.

12