Her Tattoo

Story Info
Brother helps sister with her quest to have a tattoo.
3.9k words
4.53
110.2k
74
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ares9002
Ares9002
68 Followers

My sister Beth's aspiration to get a tattoo started when Bob and I returned from New Orleans with tattoo's on our shoulders. Beth thought they were cool and wanted to have a tattoo of her own near her ankle, but our parents didn't approve, stating that only the indecent girls would have tattoos.

Other than being my best friend since the 7th grade, Bob was Beth's boyfriend. They met at our house years ago and instantly hit it off and later started dating, which became a serious affair. After High school, I started attending the nearby community college, since I was keen on becoming an art teacher one day and Bob went on to work for his farther, who had a home remodeling business. Beth is year junior to me. She just graduated from high school and waited to attend college in the fall semester then.

Beth and I got along well and our relationship even improved when she started dating Bob to the point that I didn't even minded double dating with them. Often times, when I was the driver and Beth was in the back with Bob, I knew what went on in the back. I guess it was hard not to know. Likewise they knew what I did in the backseat with my dates. Whenever Bob and Beth had disagreements, Beth always came to me asking to interfere or for counseling, so we pretty much knew about each other's personal lives.

When Beth though she could have a tattoo where our parents may not see, she went to a tattoo artist and came home with some designs in her mind and asked me if I could enhance few of them for her liking and I casually agreed, but never put much thoughts into spending time drawing the butterfly with heart in the center of each wing. After she bugged me several times, I made few designs using my computer program and gave her few printouts she wanted to get a tattoo to surprise Bob on his birthday.

While she was extremely happy with my designs, she wanted to see how her favorite design would look on her skin, using several different colors. One summer morning when I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs, I had no idea what Beth had in her mind, till she asked if I would drew her favorite butterfly below her collar bone on the back of her shoulder. With a very satisfied stomach, I just didn't have the heart to say 'no' to Beth. So, I agreed, since I didn't have anything better to do either, and invited her to my room for the task.

"I don't want it to be any bigger than this" Beth said giving me a folded piece of paper and the design. I grabbed few ballpoint pens in three basic colors and got ready for the task as she rested face down on my bed and lowered her blouse over the shoulder.

It didn't take long to me to realize that drawing on skin was much different than drawing on a flat piece of paper on a flat desk. Straight line would look bumpy, so I decided to get on the side of the bed, stretch her skin between my left thumb and the index finger while drawing, and that yield better luck. Then I also had to deal with the tickle factor as Beth got jumpy when I touched certain areas, causing me many retries to a little patch of her skin. Once I was done with the outline, I asked Beth if she realized that our parents may see the tattoo if she wore a low-cut dress.

"Good question..They will see it, won't they" Then she thought for a moment and asked if I had any recommendations and I kiddingly said;

"Why don't you get a tattoo on your buns, so only Bob can see it" and went on to work on her skin. Second later, she surprised me by asking to draw on her cheek bellow.

"Well, are sure about this, I can try to draw. Which side do you want me to do?" I responded not knowing if she was kidding or not and her answer was "Hmm. Let's see how it turns out down there. You can do either side, it doesn't matter, I guess"

I became bit nervous about having to draw on her ass cheeks, let alone seeing it out in the open. I must also admit that also felt strange excitement, but I didn't know why. I haven't seen Beth without a piece cloths covering her rear since we became teenagers and the prospects of getting the opportunity to see and draw on them brought the strange fee that occupied my mind. But I knew I didn't want anyone, especially Bob to know that I drew on Beth's naked ass and therefore I looked for a confirmation from Beth.

"Are you sure you want me to do that, Beth?" I asked again and she articulated her desire to go ahead.

"Hey, don't worry, I already took a shower this morning, so my back is not dirty. On the other hand, are you nervous about touching me there? I am sure you have seen a pair of ass cheeks before, right? So once you have seen a pair, you have seen them all. Besides, when I go to a tattoo artist, I have to let him touch me and see me there too, right?" Beth went on...

"Alright, Sis! Your ass where I am going to drew on next. I guess you are right, once you see one, you have seen them all, so are you ready to drop your panties, Beth?"

I teased her back, covering my own nervousness and I said with a made up macho voice. I lifted her dress and rolled down her panties enough to me to draw. She laughed and stood still on the bed as I got on the bed kneeling to sandwich her thighs between mine. I didn't think it would be exciting to see my little sister's naked butts, but having them exposed in front of my face brought feelings that I hadn't had for her before. However, I stayed calm, but my dick got little excited about the outlook.

I found drawing on a well-rounded flesh was much harder than the back of her shoulder. I kept moving around be find a comfortable position where I could rest my elbows and still be able to draw. Beth stood still for the most part, but each time I changed the position, she had to move to accommodate me. This awkwardness created couple of problems. Each time she moved her butt, her panties would roll-up again, getting me to roll them down while I tried to draw, without offending Beth. Then I began to enjoy touching her smooth, curvy ass and my dick started to get aroused. Each touch brought more feelings and desires to see the rest of her ass and fondle as I wish, down to her covered pussy.

"Hey, Beth, Do you mind if I lower you underpants bit more, they are getting in the way?" I finally asked and she nodded, but didn't say anything. Without any further delay, I quickly lowered her undies down to her knees, but when that became a hindrance for her body movement, I removed them completely without asking for her permissions this time, and she did not protest.

I was having a good time playing with her ass, drawing, erasing more often than necessary, stretching her skin, and squeezing softly, of cause this was all necessary to draw. Then when I accidently dropped the pen between her ass cheeks down to the bed, I made a quick attempt to catch it, but it wound up falling anyway. In my attempt to quickly grab the pen, I made unintentional contact with her pussy and then I felt the unmistakable wetness there. I sniffed the back of my hand to make sure it wasn't sweat and I knew it wasn't. That gave me a sinister feeling. My little sister is getting wet and excited by my touch, wow.. I thought and I was getting equally, if not more excited and had a hard-on to prove it.

Therefore, the next time when I wanted to erase a line, I became bit daring and used my tongue to wed along the ink line, which made her jerk her ass, then I proceeded to use my palms to erase. "That tickles.." Beth exclaimed. Making the most out of the opportunity, I squeezed her ass cheeks, licked along a ink line and squeezed, since she was pinned to the bed and wasn't able to make much of a fuss about it, but to laugh hysterically.

"Are you done yet? I don't want to be tickled to death" she asked regaining her poise. I was almost done at that point with the design, but I went on to play by drawing slowly across her thighs, her ass checks, while keeping my face flat on her other ass-cheek, causing Beth to raise her ass and making in contact with my nose.

Then when she thought that I had crossed the line, she threatened to leave by saying "That's enough. I had it" , but I was in no mood to stop the play now. I knew she was hot and wet and my dick was trying to burst out of my pants. More than anything, it gave me pleasure just having her naked butt in front of me to me to play as I wished and therefore, I wanted to prolong as long as possible.

"Ok, ok, I stopped. I was just playing Beth."

"Are you done yet? I want to see what you drew in a mirror"

"Before you do that, can I ask you a question?" I asked, hopping extend the game.

"Sure"

"If you don't want anyone to see the tattoo except for your significant other, why not draw it on your pubic? " I asked then hoped she would agree and allow me to see her front, now that I have seen her glorious ass and had a goodtime playing with it.

"You think so?" Beth asked, almost as whispering.

"Well, since I am at it, I can drew and then you can decide later" I was getting more excited than never before. I wanted to see her dripping pussy, up close and want to play with it, even if that means jacking off like a mad man afterwards.

"And you are not tired?" Beth asked again, trying to decide whether to go ahead with my idea, I guessed.

"My back is little hurt, but this time I can rest my back on the headboard and draw"

As soon as Beth moved her body, I quickly jumped off the bed, got back on with my back resting on the headboard. Spread my legs and assisted her to place her hips between my thighs with knees bent and feet near my waist. Beth must have seen my hard-on that was very visible along the left thigh, but did not say anything. Instead, she rested on the bed with her eyes closed, head turned towards the wall.

"You are not shy are you?" I spoke to break the ice and to comfort her.

"No" She said softly without opening her eyes or turning her head.

"Hey, you don't have to be shy, I have seen couple of these before. Once you see one, you have seen them all, right Beth"

"Well, that's not it. The thing that you are looking at is mine. That's all"

"Ok. Let's get started" I said, looking at her pussy directly for the first time.

My dick didn't have any more room to grow, but I found it difficult to move my eyes from the fabulous site of Beth's freshly shaven clean pussy that was already glistering and steaming with her juice. Her clit was unmistakably swollen from the contact that we already had, mutually enjoyed without admitting to one another. I can't remember the last time I was able to hold back without sticking my dick in a pussy for this long, when the other party seems to be hot and ready.

I pushed my hips forward at the same time, grabbed her by her waist and brought her bit closer, now getting my crouch in contact with her ass. If she opened her eyes and look closely, she could most likely see my swollen dick head peeping out under the hem of my shorts. However, she had her eyes closed; head turned and she rolled her pink lips every so often or ran her tongue over them.

"Do you have a preference to which side you want the tattoo?" I asked, while still trying to concentrate.

"Ummm.. How about top left?" Beth said softly, without bothering to open her eyes.

"You got it" I said and placed the tip of the pen just above her clit and moved her skin with my thumb from the opposite side of her hard clit, making her lips to part a little below the clit. She shook her hips then settled as I went on to draw. As I adjusted and readjusted my position, my shorts moved down and brought my dick head out in to the open. With my body movement, my dick-head rubbed off on her silky thighs and it was impossible to Beth not to notice, but she didn't say anything. Looking down, I also noticed that her juice was now dripping between us and made a wet spots on my bed sheets.

"Hey looks like you are making my bed sheets wet..." I joked. As soon as the words escaped my mouth, I feared that I said the wrong thing and expected Beth to react, making me eat my own words .

"I am not the only one, I feel something of yours rubbing on my legs too" Her face turned red, but remained calm and responded to defend herself.

"No kidding Beth. The darn thing is trying to burst out of my pants. See what I get for trying to help you" I said with a smile and she quickly relaxed again and let out an uneasy laughed.

"If it is that hard for you, you can let it out. I don't mind" Then she paused for a second. "Besides, I have seen one of two of those you know. Once you have seen one, you have seen them all"

"Are you sure Beth, you don't mind me taking my shorts off?"

She smiled. I didn't hesitate for a second. I quickly rolled her hips to a side, removed my shorts and rolled her back between my parted legs. During the motion, my dick rubbed upwards from her now parted pussy and rested in the valley, with my dick head over her swollen clit. Beth jumped and let out a moan, but for my displeasure she said "I don't want your thing where it is now. You better move it, bro" But Beth ogled at my member, seeing it for the first time out in open. Her wide eyes traveled along my immense cock-length

With regret, I moved my dick over her left thigh and it bounced slowly down to her groin, where it rested, while oozing pre-cum.

Beth lifted her head and peeked, then complemented my steel member, having seen it for the first time in full attention. "I can see why you are proud of your thing" then, rested again with her eyes closed as I went to work.

However, I knew I had her. I was getting courageous by the second. Instead of stretching her skin by touching elsewhere, I placed my thumb on her hard clit, making her quiver and then kept it on her clit to slowly massage it in rotary motion., all this while trying to run the pen on her skin at the same time She blinked, then rolled her lips, but did not object. I became more involved in the massage than drawing and in one instance, I slid my thumb lower and applied the moisture from pussy to better lubricate her clit and then she shook her hips viciously for few moment, raised her hips slightly to make batter contact, settled back to the bed, and let out a moan. Beth raised one knee and let it swing-out leisurely, splaying her moist cunt before me with uninhibited temptation. If I knew anything, I knew that she had an orgasm.

I moved my fingers down and rubbed her pussy while my thumb danced over the clit. As I increased the speed and applied more pressure over her pussy, I felt her pelvis moving slowly, and then joined the rhythm of my fingers. Second later there was movement on her hips and I thought that she definitely needed my help to achieve the climax that she was on the verge of reaching. I dropped my pen to use both hands to caress her pussy, abdomen and thighs, while still keeping my thumb on her clit.

"OHhhh..." she moaned and started rubbing her soaking pussy over my fingers. I could see her pussy over flowing with hot juice that ran between us and disappeared into the bed as she rode my stiff fingers over the valley of her pussy, moaned in ecstasy and then she collapsed her body to the bed. It took few moments to her to regain her tranquility to find me still massaging her clit and rubbing my steel rod on her thigh and groin. I wanted nothing less than to stick it in her hot juicy pussy tunnel, but I feared for my life to do it. The first thing she asked was after opening her eyes was;

"Did you finish or something. I feel something wet all over my thigh"

"No Beth, it is the stuff that leaked. Not the cum" I said. She thought for a moment and I waited to be invited inside her pussy.

Beth said "If you really need to..." and I did not waste a split second and I had my steel hard dick-head inside her pussy and ready to press on in a blink of an eye. Her moist, rubbery cunt lips seemed to suck my dick-head in like a vacuum, slurping at it for the rich goodness. It felt so good that I twitched my hips, easing my cock around in her tight, slickened pussy hole.

"No, No, I was going to ask if you want to go to the bathroom or something to finish yourself...not in there" she protested and I was now in no mood to withdrew my dick from her warm and slippery pussy. In fact, not only my dick head was about an inch inside already, but it was eager to explore the depth of her pussy.

"Are you sure Beth?" I asked, while still moving my hip forward and I waited as she stared at me with her lips rolled in.

"I don't think we should" Beth responded looking the other way, but didn't make any attempts to make me withdraw.

Instantly I was scrambling forward. I glided between her open thighs into a crouch and pushed my hardened cock further into slash of pinkness that pouted wide before me.

"Do you really want me to take it out sis?" I asked as a little child who was to be deprived of his candy bar.

"What if Bob finds out?" that was all my sister was able to say, while keeping her eyes shut and directed at the ceiling.

I didn't need any more excuses or encouragement as I moved my hips forward and eased my dick deeper into Beth's slippery hot cunt hole, snuggling into her. It stretched her cunt wide apart, and she cried out as a sudden burst of pleasure. I paused for a moment to her to get adjusted to my thickness and to comfort her by saying,

"I won't tell Bob if you don't".

Beth didn't answer, but she smiled up showing her pleasure. I lowered my chest to her and reached to fondle her round breast under her partly opened blouse for the first time, making Beth's body tremble. Her knees clamped on either side of my waist for leverage, and she began to slide her ass on the bed in a rhythm to get more of my cock in as I paid attention to her lovely breasts. I also assisted in her quest by wiggling my hips slow pumping motion, working an inch or two of my engorged cock in and out of her squeezing hot hole.

Then I lowered my chest further down, wrapped my hand around her and brought her up to my lap, sending my dick slithered into a hot, wet, pussy flesh. Beth moaned loudly in ecstasy as her pussy swallowed the entire length of my swollen dick. I couldn't hold back a throaty groan of sheer delight myself as I held Beth's sensual body, her large tits shoving against my flat chest and legs now wrapped around my hips and pussy squeezing on my meat in a vise like grip. Beth rested her face on my shoulder and rode my dick slowly, but steadily, while she moaned and kissed my neck. I found my mouth filled with her vibrant tit flesh. My lips stretched apart to take almost the whole soft orb of Beth's tit between them as her body shuddered. She moaned, practically whimpering as fresh floods of juice poured over my cock shaft until it was oily and slick.

"Oh--ohhhh, " Beth squealed. This went on for another fifteen minutes at least. Beth came every three or four minutes, each time a little harder than the last. Then her whole body tightened and I knew my sister was caught at the very peak of earth shattering orgasm. Her hips moved up and downward, faster and faster, clenched her vaginal muscles. She gasped and moaned into my mouth, completely caught up in ecstasy and kissing me deeply and passionately for the first time. I held her tight, enjoying the feeling of her soft breasts against my chest. Then I felt spasms begin in her pussy, her flesh shivering in anticipation of the climax that was swooping in to claim them victim. Suddenly Beth shouted, "Oh, God, I'm ..I'm...! Oh, oh OH!" and collapsed to my chest. I wasn't far behind.

A shuddering spasm surged throughout my tensed body, and my cock exploded. A spurt of hot liquid shot deep up Beth's crammed pussy, and was followed by a second, and then a third and a fourth. Blast after blast of jism tore into her in arcs. I held on to my sister as I felt weak and lightheaded. Beth slowly rocked her hips over my still hard cock.

Ares9002
Ares9002
68 Followers
12