Her Thong Workout

Story Info
A thong workout at the gym makes him ejaculate.
7.2k words
4.38
86.7k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(note: this is a sequel to a previous story about Jennifer and Joe in the "Toys and Masturbation" section titled "Her Panties")

*

Jennifer wanted to show her ass to Joe, her boss. She had a crush on him and had recently learned that he was interested in her as well. Even more exciting was the apparent fact that he was sexually aroused by her ass. That knowledge gave Jennifer a thrilling sense of power and she wanted to explore just how far she could go with that.

Just the day before, she'd inadvertently overheard Joe and another co-worker discussing the fact that some woman at Joe's gym had been exercising in a thong-back leotard. After masturbating the previous night and then falling asleep, Jennifer had awoken early and while she lay in bed, started to formulate the plans for further teasing Joe and exploring this sexual side of their relationship.

She went to work earlier than usual, arriving shortly after the time when Joe usually showed up. As she walked into her group office area, she turned to look through his open office door. He looked up from his computer and smiled at her. "Hi Jennifer. You're here early again." His face reddened slightly and Jennifer smiled, remembering yesterday's experiences.

"Yeah. I'm following your example and hitting the gym early in the morning." She replied.

"Why's that?" He asked.

"Partly just to try something new. Also, I figured it would be less crowded."

"Was it?"

"Mostly." Jennifer paused, hoping her plan would work. "But I don't like my gym very much."

"Which one do you go to?"

"The Athletic Club, not far from my place. It just seems kind of worn down or something."

"That's not good." Joe replied. There was a small pause and Jennifer wondered if she should be more direct. Then he asked, "You should try my gym. It's pretty new, everything's shiny." He laughed.

Jennifer smiled, feeling glad he'd brought it up. "Which one do you go to?"

"City Gym....there's one just two blocks..." He started to point south.

Jennifer took a step into his office, "Oh yeah, just down on 19th street. I've walked past that place. You like it?"

"Especially at 4:30 in the morning. I'm often the only one there." He said.

"Perfect." Jennifer thought to herself. She spoke, "Maybe I will. It would be nice to have a good place so close to the office."

Joe paused again and Jennifer was thinking of what to ask next when he spoke, "Hey, I have a guest pass. Do you want to use that? I could show you around."

"That would be great. Thanks!" Jennifer said feeling giddy inside.

"When?"

"Sooner is better for me. I'd like to switch if it's the right fit for me. Tomorrow?"

"Sure. And you want to try that early? I could go later if that would be easier." Joe said.

"No, change is good. I can be there at 4:30 if you're there too."

They made arrangements to meet in the lobby at 4:30. Jennifer left his office and walked to her cube. She sat at her desk quietly, pondering her plans. Her pussy was feeling more and more tingly by the minute. Yesterday had been the first time she masturbated at work and she knew she wasn't going to get any work done until she did it again. Still, she held out for about an hour before finally giving in. She could feel the moisture of her arousal in her panties.

Today she was better prepared. She stood up from her desk and walked toward the private bathrooms with her purse. She locked the bathroom door behind her, set her purse on the counter and immediately undid her pants. She stepped out of them and carefully hung them up. She turned back to the mirror and looked at her reflection. She was wearing one of her new thong panties purchased the day before. The front of the crotch was visibly damp as she spread her legs.

She turned around and admired her full, round ass in the mirror. A fantasy was forming in her head and she whispered to herself, "So, Joe, you like how my ass looks in a thong?" She patted one side of her smooth bottom and watched it jiggle tightly.

She whispered again, "Oh you do, I see you like it. I can see your big penis getting hard in your pants. I'm causing that reaction, aren't I?" She smiled and started caressing her wide, rounded cheeks.

Still whispering, she said, "Oh, you wish you could touch my ass? Is your penis completely hard now? I bet you'd like to see my pussy too." She turned around and gently took the front of the thong panty and pulled it aside exposing the soft, thick dark pubic hair covering her genitals.

"There you go, big boy," she whispered and spread her legs, thrusting her hips forward, "this is my pussy. I'm not sure I can fit your big cock in my pussy but I want to try. Is it fully hard yet?" She pouted her lips, "Oh, not yet? Let me help."

She turned around again and slowly rolled the thong panties down over her ass, watching her reflection in the mirror and applying it to her fantasy. Her bottom looked absolutely beautiful, she thought. The thong slipped out of the crack between her cheeks leaving her bare bottomed. She spread her legs a little further and let the panties slide down her legs. She stepped out of them, now completely naked from the waist down. She slowly bent at the waist, legs spread wide, and watched her full pussy mound come into view. It was topped with cute dark curls of hair. The lips of her pussy were swollen with arousal. She spread them carefully with her fingers and saw how wet she was. Her eyes traced over her genitals and upward to her pink, puckered anus.

She whispered, "Yes, someday, Joe, maybe I'll let you fuck my ass, but right now, I need your big cock in my pussy. See if you can squeeze it in there?"

With that she turned and opened her purse. Inside the main compartment she opened a zipper and then carefully took one of her favorite dildos out. It was bright blue and very soft, shaped realistically like a man's penis. She often masturbated with a vibrator but didn't feel comfortable with the buzzing sound in the work bathroom even though she was alone with the door locked. She loved the feel of this one, especially when she slid it all the way in to the base which was shaped like a man's balls. She loved the feeling of those big, rounded balls pressed up against her pussy.

She bent again to examine her pussy. She was very wet and felt that she wouldn't need lubrication. She positioned the rounded head of the dildo against her pussy lips and slowly slid it back and forth, across her outer lips back toward the base of her vagina and then forward again toward her clitoris. Her eyes closed and she moaned softly. She worked it back and forth a few times, feeling the slickness of her own lubrication. Then gently, she pressed inward and felt her lips slowly spread and start to engulf the head of the dildo. "Oh Joe!" She whispered urgently, "You're so big."

Her legs quivered for a moment as her pussy lips slipped over the ridge of the dildo's head. She turned the dildo back and forth with just the head inserted into her vagina. Her genitals were giving her that warm, sensitive feeling that she was close to orgasm. "What?" She whispered, still in her fantasy, "You want to slide in? You're looking at my ass and think you might lose it? Ejaculate before you get in? Do it, lover...fuck me."

Then she slowly pressed the dildo further into her vagina. She felt the walls of her pussy sliding wetly over the soft yet firm surface of the dildo. It was not particularly long, only about five inches, and so she was able to push it slowly all the way into herself until she felt the soft, rounded balls press up against her clitoris. "Oh my gosh!" She sighed. Her pussy was so wet. Flashes of pleasure were starting to course out through her body. She pulled the dildo slowly out, watching in the mirror as it came out. It was glistening wet.

"Oh Joe! Push it back in!" She whispered, full into her mind's fantasy. She slid the dildo all the way back in and again, her knees almost buckled as the dildo's balls pressed against her clitoris and she felt the orgasm coming on. "Oh gosh! Oh gosh!" She moaned and then started to whimper as she closed her mouth, not wanting to be too loud. The orgasm washed over her body filling her with warmth and amazing pleasure.

Finally the orgasm subsided and she was able to stand up straight. She turned around and slowly washed the dildo in warm water. She dried it with paper towels and slipped it back into the inner compartment of her purse. After yesterday's wet spot incident and with her pussy still sensitive and slick, she was better prepared today. She took a panty liner from her purse. She stepped into her panties and pulled them up to mid thigh, then carefully applied the liner to the wet crotch of the panties and snugged them up over her pussy which tingled in pleasure at the sensation of further touch. She closed her eyes and carefully cupped her pussy in one hand, sighing in pleasure and thinking about trying for another orgasm.

She shook her head and let go of her pussy. "No, I have to get back to work. More later....lot's more tomorrow." She smiled at herself in the mirror and thought about her plan as she stepped into her pants, did them up, washed her hands and left the bathroom to head back to her desk.

---

It was hard waking up that early the next morning but once Jennifer got her mind focused, she was instantly wide awake; both excited and nervous about her plan for the morning. Her bag was already packed. She put her hair into a pony tail, brushed her teeth, changed into yoga pants and a T-shirt and headed for her car. About half an hour later she was walking into the lobby of the City Gym. Joe stood up from a chair and smiled warmly at her. "Hey! You made it."

"Of course." She smiled back. Joe looked great. He was already in his exercise gear: a loose tank top that revealed nicely formed shoulders and arms along with loose athletic shorts that hung to his knees.

Joe glanced briefly down at Jennifer's attire as they turned toward the front desk. She was glad that she decided to wear her tight yoga pants. They showed off her curves very nicely and she had no underwear on beneath the skin tight pants. Joe used his guest pass to get her into the gym and walked her down the hallway pointing at features of the gym as they went. He stopped outside the women's locker room and suggested that they try out the weight room first after she was ready. He pointed again to let her know where he would be waiting.

Jennifer smiled at him and walked into the locker room. It was quiet and empty. She selected an empty locker and set her bag down. She took several deep breaths, not sure whether she had the courage to proceed with her plan. She sucked in another deep breath and stood straight, willing herself to continue.

Quickly, she pulled off her T-shirt and her regular bra. Her breasts swung free in the open air. Then she pushed her thumbs behind the waistband of the yoga pants, kicked her athletic shoes off, and peeled the tight pants down her legs, stepping out of them one leg at a time. She put her shirt, bra and pants into the locker and stood still for a moment, reveling in the feeling of being completely naked in the same building as Joe.

Normally, she was quite modest in the locker room and changed clothes quickly but since the whole purpose of this morning was sexual, she felt no rush, especially because she was alone. She walked down the aisle of lockers and toward the vanity mirrors and sinks. She looked down at her naked body as she walked. Her breasts weren't large but also weren't small. She thought they were quite perky although they had softened over the years. They wiggled with each step and were topped by large round, pale brown aureola and nipples that were stiff with arousal. She wished her tummy were sleeker, but for a woman in her 30s, she felt comfortable with her body and thought she looked good. She stepped in front of a mirror and looked at her naked body. The dark triangle of her pubic hair looked sexy and she ran her fingers through the hair, pulling it out a bit and enjoying the softness of it. She twisted to one side and then the other watching the extended curve of her bare bottom stick out as she moved. She looked toward the entrance of the locker room: no door, just two corners to block view from the outside. She imagined Joe not being able to resist and walking into the women's locker room and finding her standing in plain view, completely nude. She felt her pussy start to tingle again and suddenly felt nervous. She hurried back to her locker, her breasts bouncing vigorously as she jogged.

Back at her locker, she took a sports bra from her bag. Normally she didn't exercise in just a sports bra although plenty of women did. This time, she planned on it. She pulled the tight black bra over her head and shoulders and slid her arms into place. Then she pulled the front of the bra down over each breast snugging it firmly down and massaging each soft mound of flesh to make sure it was completely contained.

She went back into her bag and pulled out the shorts she intended to wear. They were extremely short boy-cut style shorts, a size too small and not cut quite right for her wide, feminine bottom. She bought them about a year ago thinking they might be useful for exercising on hot days but found that her bum didn't quite stay in place when she wore them. She stepped into them and pulled them up. Right now, they were barely decent. They covered her pussy tightly revealing only hints of the shapely curves of her labia. The lower edges in back on her bottom barely ran along the lower orb of her butt cheeks.

She moved, stretching left and right, forward and back, and then jogged in place for a couple of seconds, all the while feeling the shorts wedge up between her bottom cheeks and into her pussy lips. She walked back in front of the mirrors again. From the front, the shapes of her pussy lips were much more visible now with a clear seam between the lips in the middle and two more seams forming a V shape on either side. She turned around and twisted to look at the rear view. The shorts had worked all the way up between her bottom cheeks and her face reddened as she saw how exposed her ass was. At least half of each cheek was completely on display with the leg band riding high and curving up over the orb of each buttock. It almost looked like a thong but not quite.

Jennifer took a deep breath and walked back to her locker. She sat down and put her shoes on then put everything away. She closed and locked the locker. She carefully tugged the shorts down reducing the wedgie affect both in her pussy and especially pulling the leg bands across her bottom down so the shorts looked decent again. Then she carefully walked out of the locker room and toward the weight room.

The weight room had glass walls and she saw Joe sitting on a bench working a dumbbell before he saw her. She kept walking, watching him, toward the entrance. Before she got to the door he noticed her and looked over, smiling. She opened the door and walked in. Again, she caught him glance down at her body very fast and then look away. Her heart raced as she crossed the weight room.

He stood up, setting the dumbbell down. He said, "You look great. I'm sorry, but I just have to say that."

She felt herself blushing and smiled coyly at him, "I'm not the only one who does."

His face reddened and he started to say something, paused, then finally spoke, "Well, do you already have a routine?"

"I do." She replied, running through her plan in her mind.

"Cool. Need any help?" He asked.

"No, I think I can find everything. I'll ask if I do need help, though."

"Good."

Jennifer turned and walked to the free weights. She lifted two ten pound dumbbells from the rack and walked over to wall covered with floor to ceiling mirrors. She would start with her calves. She stood in front of the mirrors with a dumbbell in each hand, legs spread about a foot apart, and slowly, steadily lifted to her toes and then back down. In the mirror she saw Joe go back to the exercises he'd been doing when she came in. She knew this exercise would give him views of her back side and would show off the length of her legs and firmness of her leg muscles for him. At first he wouldn't look at her but eventually she noticed him glancing on occasion. She tried to focus straight forward so it didn't look like she was watching him. More and more he glanced over at her. Once when she thought he was watching she came down to her heels a little faster knowing the bounce would cause her bottom to jiggle. Through her peripheral vision, she could tell he had noticed and wasn't turning his head quickly away like the times previous. She stretched up and then jerked down again, feeling her bottom bounce. He was still staring. She tried very hard not to smile and finished that set less smoothly than she normally did, maximizing the bounciness of her bottom for his viewing pleasure.

She finished the set and saw him look away again. She walked to the weights rack and picked up two five pound dumbbells. She returned to her previous location. He was doing a different exercise but still on the same bench positioned so he could see her. She took a couple of deep breaths for courage. She could feel her shorts were starting to wedge a little higher but could see that they weren't too obscene yet. "Now or never," she thought to herself. Her next exercise would be squat lunges which would completely wedge her shorts up into her bum and pussy showing him just about as much skin as if she were wearing a thong.

She glanced at him and he wasn't looking. She smiled and then started the first set. Standing straight with a dumbbell in each hand she stepped forward with her right foot while squatting down, leaving her left foot in place until her left knee almost touched the floor, then she stood up straight again. With the first stride she felt the shorts slide across her ass and pull up tightly between her legs. She felt much more open air on her bottom. She tried to keep a straight face and went through twelve reps of each leg. When she stopped she bent at the waist and set the dumbbells down on each side, standing up straight and breathing smoothly. She looked at her reflection in the mirror. The legs of her shorts were much higher now, the front was wedged between her pussy lips on the sides and up the middle giving a clear view of the shape of her labia. She could tell, even without seeing, that most of her bottom was uncovered just like a thong. She glanced at the reflection of Joe. He was staring at her butt and didn't see her looking at him. She watched him for a couple of seconds before he glanced up and noticed that he'd been caught looking. He turned away quickly and Jennifer couldn't suppress a smile then while she watched his face go bright red.

She bent and picked up the dumbbells again starting into the next set. She watched from her peripheral vision and Joe couldn't seem to stop himself from looking. Finally after looking at her ass at least half a dozen times, he completely turned his body so he couldn't see her and rubbed his face vigorously. Jennifer squelched a little laugh and finished the lunge exercises.

She went back to the ten pound dumbbells and the next exercise didn't make it any easier on Joe. She carefully bent at the waist, keeping her back straight, working the muscles in the back of her upper legs and completely showing off her barely covered ass in the process. With each bend down she felt as if she were in some sort of porn pose, bending at the waist, legs spread, showing off her ass and pussy. Her shorts were pulled so tightly up between her ass and against her pussy that she worried that one or both of her pussy lips might actually slip out. She kept doing the reps and sets, occasionally catching Joe glimpsing at her ass when she was bent even though he kept trying to turn away.