Her Thong Workout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finished with sets of single arm rows, kneeling on a bench, one leg extended, lowering the dumbbell with one arm and supporting her body with the other. These exercises, with her shorts pulled up between her ass cheeks, seemed to be the final straw for Joe. He stared openly at her as she started her first set. Her bottom was up high and pointed at him. The crotch of her shorts was wedged between her cheeks and tightly over her pussy mound. Her breasts were dangling down, looking much larger in this position, as she slowly rowed the dumbbell down and then back up. Finally he stood up and walked to the other side of the weight room working on a machine facing away.

Jennifer wondered if she'd pushed him too far. She finished the sets and put the dumbbells back on the rack. It had been a good workout and she felt a sheen of sweat all over her body. She glanced over her shoulder at her reflection and her objective was confirmed, the back of the shorts were completely wedged up between her large, rounded cheeks looking just like a thong. She felt her face redden a little and felt some embarrassment. Maybe this had been a bad idea. She tugged the back of the shorts down to be semi-decent and walked over to the water fountain, taking a drink. Then she walked toward Joe. She worried about his reaction.

Joe stopped his exercises and looked up at her. He smiled warmly and Jennifer's worries ebbed away. He said, "You work really hard. Good job!"

"Thanks. You too." She smiled back at him.

"Not today....you know, feeling kind of, well, unfocused." He stood and stretched his arms over his head to one side and then the other. Jennifer admired his biceps and felt her pussy start to tingle again. She hoped she wouldn't make a wet spot again.

"Why? What's up?" She asked and tried not to sound too coy.

He looked at her, putting his arms down, appearing a little deflated, "Well, you know..." One eyebrow went up, when she didn't speak, he went on, "Not sure."

Jennifer glanced down and sucked in her breath, the front of his shorts tented out with his erection. She looked away quickly and felt her face starting to heat up.

He looked down at himself and then sighed, "Um, sorry."

Jennifer looked back at his face and tried to smile, "Hey, completely natural. I understand how boys function."

"So you noticed?" He asked.

"Um, kind of hard not to notice. You need to be careful with that thing..." Jennifer couldn't believe what she was saying, "in a weight room....sticking out so much, don't want it to get pinched or anything." She glanced back down at his crotch. The tent seemed to grow a little higher and she could clearly see the thick, rounded head straining against the loose shorts.

"Good advice, I'll be careful."

Jennifer thought about the next phase of her plan. "So, how much time do you want to spend?"

"No rush." He said.

"Should we try out the pool?" She asked and was embarrassed when her voice cracked.

His face reddened a little more, "Um, yeah, that's cool. You remember where it was?"

"I do. I'll meet you there." She replied quickly and didn't wait for his response, heading directly through the door and towards the locker room.

---

Jennifer stood in the still empty locker room in front of the mirrors wearing her new swimsuit. It was a tight one piece fashioned after a women's competition swimsuit with one exception, the back was a thong style cut. The front sleekly encased her body, her breasts held tightly. Her eyes wandered down across the gentle curve of her tummy toward the triangular sweep between her legs and the subtle bulge of her genital mound. She turned around and looked at her rear view. The back, contrasting to the front, was almost not existent. Straps crossed her back and merged into another piece that met straps around her waist just above her hips and then narrowed into a triangle of material positioned directly above and between her large, bare ass cheeks. The material disappeared between her cheeks leaving them looking nude.

She took a deep breath and watched her breasts swell up, nipples becoming more visible through the tight material. Then she walked across the locker room towards the exit that led to the swimming pool. She stopped in the shower and turned it on hot. She stood beneath the streaming water, drenching her hair and all of her body. She pushed her wet hair back and turned the water off, looking down at the swimsuit's appearance when wet. It was shiny and even sleeker and to her surprise, her nipples and aureola were slightly visible through the wet material.

Shocked, she walked back to the mirrors and looked. Her initial impression was confirmed as her aureola were slightly, but unmistakably visible. Worried, she looked down at her crotch. At least the liner there obscured the view and her triangle of pussy hair wasn't visible. She looked at her backside again. Beads of water stood out on her bare cheeks, droplets ran down her long muscular legs. "I look hot." She thought to herself and she walked toward the locker room exit to the pool area.

---

Joe waited in the deep end of the pool, treading water, his head still spinning from what he'd seen. Now he knew for sure that Jennifer had heard every ounce of his conversation the other day including his talk about the woman wearing a thong at the gym. Granted, Jennifer hadn't been wearing a thong in the weight room, but after she started working out and it pulled up, it may as well have been a thong.

He had a split mind. On one hand, he was elated beyond description to realize that Jennifer was obviously showing herself off to him. On the other hand, he felt ashamed that he'd so obviously ogled her body. He shook his head, "What else was I to do?" He thought to himself, "Her body is amazing, the most amazing ass I've ever seen and the way her pussy mound looked...Oh my gosh...." His thoughts stopped as Jennifer walked into the pool area.

They were alone. She was wet from the shower. Her one piece suit clung to her voluptuous body like wet tissue paper. As she drew closer he couldn't help but stare down at her body. Her breasts jiggled and his mouth dropped open when he realized he could actually see her aureola...large and round. He was stunned. You work with somebody for so long, you get to know them, but then you never see their body, and then, when you finally do, it's like you're meeting somebody entirely new. How could Jennifer, the woman he'd known all these months, have been with him so many hours at work and yet he didn't know what she looked like? Her breasts, her nipples, her ass. He'd give anything, he thought, to see what she looked like completely naked. What color was her pussy hair? What type of pussy did she have? She appeared to have full, puffy lips which made him even more aroused. And that ass! That amazing bottom. He realized he was staring at her pussy and he looked up at her face as she stood at the edge of the pool looking down at him with a bemused expression.

"Hello. Are you in there?" She asked.

He sighed and felt his face go bright red, "Yes, I'm here, and worse off than I was before." He felt his penis, which had subsided a little, now surging into a full erection again.

"Worse off how?" Jennifer asked.

"I think you know." Joe replied.

Jennifer laughed...she actually laughed, "At least your, well, you know....that part of you is safer in a pool than a weight room."

She bent over and he caught a glimpse of her heavy breast cleavage as she did so. She sat down at the edge of the pool and swung her legs into the water. He swam toward her and stopped at the edge of the pool, not willing to get out and display his full erection which would be completely on display in a wet, clinging swim suit. "Jennifer, I'm confused."

"About what?" She asked.

"The other day, that conversation...what happened, I'm sorry. I don't want to do the wrong thing and make you feel uncomfortable or anything."

"I don't feel uncomfortable. Quite the contrary...with you, that is."

"Really?" He asked.

"I wouldn't be this way if I didn't feel ok with it." She smiled again.

"So you are...you know, doing these things on purpose?"

"What things?" She asked.

"Can I be blunt?" He asked.

"Yes. Please."

"Your shorts....how they fit, conformed to your curves that is. Your swimsuit is not very modest...somewhat transparent. The way you were exercising...almost as if you were showing off...and then the other day in the office, the whole...well, the panty thing and what you did. Am I misreading this?"

"How do you read it?" Jennifer asked.

"You're going to make me say it?" Joe pressed.

"You might as well, you were the one who suggested bluntness."

"I feel like you're showing yourself off, sexually, to arouse me." Joe sighed. "There, I said it."

Jennifer paused for a moment, looking thoughtfully at the water. She didn't reply. She looked down the length of the pool. At the other end, where it was shallow, there was a low basketball hoop at the edge of the pool. Her eyes seemed to brighten and she said, "Hey, let's play water basketball."

Joe felt a little disappointment at the lack of a direct response. He was about to say so when she pulled her legs out of the water, stood up and started walking toward that end of the pool. Joe's mouth dropped open as he saw the back of her swimsuit for the first time. He was stunned, staring at her nearly naked bottom as she walked away. Her hips rocked back and forth accentuating her wide feminine curves. He watched her full bottom jiggle and flex and felt his penis start to twitch involuntarily.

She looked back over her shoulder, "Come on, big boy, can you play ball?"

Mark shrugged. There was nothing left to hide, he thought. He pulled himself out of the pool and followed her. He glanced down. His swim trunks clung to his thighs and crotch. His penis stood straight up. The full length of his shaft was visible behind the clinging wet material. The shape of his penis head was visible. He looked back up to watch her bare bottom as they walked. His penis twitched more.

She grabbed a ball from the bin near the hoop and walked down the steps into the shallow end of the pool. He approached and she turned to look at him. Her eyes dropped to his crotch and immediately went wide. She said, "Oh!" and put her hand over her mouth.

He sighed again as he walked down into the water. Her eyes were glued to his genitals. He said, "I'm sorry, I can't help it. You look amazing."

She laughed and turned away, shooting the ball at the basket and getting close but not quite sinking the shot. She turned back, "You're the one that looks amazing. Look at your massive chest." She moved closer to him and actually ran her hand, gently, briefly over his chest. "I love this hair. So masculine. I'm not even going to comment on what's down there." She pointed daintily with a finger at his waist, "But that is impressive too."

She stepped back, turned and went down into the water, swimming toward the ball. Mark caught glimpses of her bare bottom as she sliced through the water. She grabbed the ball and shot again, this time swishing it. "Good shot!" He said, wading toward the ball.

"I am pretty good. I grew up with brothers that loved basketball." She replied.

Mark was impressed and even more attracted to her. He shot and missed.

She laughed, "You'll have to do better than that." And then they both lunged toward the ball.

Then commenced the most surprising fifteen minutes of his life with another woman. She was a fierce competitor as they played the game, each trying to get the ball into the basket, over, around, even under the other person. They splashed and swam, lunged and jumped, and before long they were blocking each other out, bumping up against each other, pressing and pushing. Jennifer seemed to be every bit as aggressive as any other guy and Mark loved it. The fact that her body was curvy, smooth and amazingly soft only made the experience that much more powerful. At times she jumped on his back and he felt her soft, expansive breasts pressed against him with her legs wrapped around him. She was particularly good at pushing him aside with her lower center of gravity and her powerful hips.

Throughout this play he stared plenty at her body and she didn't seem to care. Her breasts, even more visible through the soaked material of her suit, were amazing. They bounced and swung as she moved. Her bare ass was the most amazing sight of all. It was powerful and muscled and yet incredibly feminine. His erection didn't die down at all, in fact, it flared even more and he started to feel moments of extreme sexual arousal. Unfortunately, he didn't catch the warning signs in time and at one point, Jennifer grabbed the ball. With her back to the hoop and him between her and the hoop, she started backing up, pushing him toward the hoop with her hips and bottom. She backed straight on and with each shove, her beautiful bottom pressed up against his hips and crotch with his upright erection pressed between the cheeks of her ass.

Mark stopped trying to resist and Jennifer noticed. Instead of being quite as aggressive with an objective of getting closer to the hoop, she kept pushing back with her hips and bottom but with a more intense, slower motion. She pushed her ass against his hips and he looked down at the thong back of her swimsuit disappearing between her beautiful cheeks. He felt his erection twitching. Warmth was spreading through his crotch. She pulled away and then pushed back again, gentler this time. Her cheeks wrapped around his upright shaft and he felt his balls tightening. Vaguely, distantly, he thought, "Oh no...." But he couldn't move. He could only stare down at her beautiful body. He looked up at her wet hair. Her face was turned to one side. Her eyes were large and shining and she had a half smile on her face. Then she pushed back one more time. Her bottom cheeks encased his erection warmly, softly, persistently and he felt the orgasm coming on. This time he said out loud, "Oh no! Unnngh...."

His penis jerked and started to spasm. The orgasm surged through his body and he looked down at his cock. He felt the first spurt of semen shoot out into his wet trunks. Nothing visible. "Oh!" the pleasure was unbearable. The second spurt of semen jetted from his cock and he could see a little of the white liquid press through his trunks. The third spurt of semen came out and oozed heavily through his trunks, now clearly visible. The water was shallow enough here such that both of their hips were above the water level. The result of his orgasm was oozing through his trunks. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry, Jennifer."

"What?" She stood up straight and turned around, a questioning look on her face as his erection continued to spasm, filling his shorts with more semen that seeped through the material and started running down the bulge of his cock on the outside of the wet trunks in a large, white rivulet. Mark's body was almost frozen. He couldn't move.

He said again, in a low voice, "I'm sorry."

Then Jennifer looked down at his crotch. Her mouth dropped open and her eyes went wide, "Oh my gosh....is that....what?"

Finally Mark's penis stopped squirting semen but it was still visibly twitching and the damage was done. A huge amount of semen was running down the front of his trunks in an unmistakable way. His erection was still completely visible behind the wet clinging material. Mark didn't know what to say.

"Mark, is that what I....I mean....did you ejaculate?" She looked up at him. He was still frozen. She looked down again and to his amazement, she dropped the ball into the water and slowly reached out with one finger. Time seemed to slow down as her finger approached his crotch and then electricity lanced through his system as her finger touched his erection through the wet, semen covered trunks.

"Oh!" He said. The pleasure was amazing and his penis started jerking again.

She slowly ran her finger up his shaft collecting a large amount of the semen and then she pulled her hand back and rubbed her finger and thumb together through the slick liquid. She stared at her fingers, looking strangely mesmerized. Finally she spoke, softly, "I've never done that to a man before."

He tried to speak, "I, well...um...." He felt as if he were going to burst with humiliation.

Then she smiled and looked up at him, "I made you come, just by showing off and pushing myself up against your cock. Wow!" She laughed.

Her smile and laughter released all the tension in his body and he sighed, "My gosh, Jennifer...I didn't mean to, honest....I just go so aroused, so excited."

Jennifer looked up at his eyes for a while and then surprised him again when she took a step closer, standing just before him, she stretched up and gently kissed his mouth. Her lips were amazingly soft. She smelled wonderful. Her breath was warm and gentle. Her eyes fluttered as she pulled away and her smile was soft, seductive and cute. "You are quite a man." She said.

He felt stupefied. He tried to speak, "I, uh...."

She laughed again and then turned abruptly and walked toward the edge of the pool. He watched her amazing, thonged ass as she strode up the steps of the pool. She looked over her shoulder, "See you back at work." And with that, she walked around the pool and into the women's locker room.

Mark shook his head again, feeling dazed. He ran over the whole morning in his mind. Moments later he realized he was still standing alone in the pool, semen all over the front of his swim suit. He hurried out of the pool and into the men's locker room.

---

Jennifer stood under the stream of hot water in the shower. She'd gone back to her locker, seen that nobody was around still, and stripped the wet suit off, walking back to the shower completely naked and feeling powerfully sexual. Her pussy was raging with arousal and she felt tingly all over. "I made Mark ejaculate!" She thought, over and over, in her mind.

The hot water felt amazing over her chest, on her sensitive nipples, down over her belly and between her legs, over her delicate parts. She adjusted the jet of the shower head and positioned herself for how she used to masturbate when she was younger. She rocked her hips forward and spread her legs, exposing her genitals as much as possible to the stream of water. She put her fingers down on either side of her hot pussy and spread her outer lips, exposing the sensitive inner lips and the little hood over her clitoris to the stream of water. She snapped her neck back and cried out in pleasure, "Oh!" The water pounded on her pussy, rushing over her clitoris and she felt the orgasm coming on, "Oh! Oh! Mark!" She cried as the orgasm rocked through her body. She stood in the open shower, alone in the locker room, completely naked, legs spread, bottom on display, her muscles flexed, coming and coming.

She stayed in the shower for five minutes, teasing her pussy into three separate orgasms and thinking about a fourth when she heard a locker door open. Quickly she released her pussy and stood up straight, trying to act normal. She listened, knowing that she was standing fully nude in the shower for everybody to see without even a towel nearby. She washed her hair, washed her body, glancing into the locker room. She saw nobody. Eventually she turned the shower off and walked embarrassed, wet, and jiggling back towards her locker. Just as she was approaching the aisle where her locker was, a locker door closed and another woman, older, came around the corner. Jennifer covered her breasts with folded arms, feeling exposed but trying to look like she was cold and not embarrassed. The woman smiled, not glancing down at Jennifer's body, and Jennifer nodded back. Jennifer turned the corner and glanced back, the woman was walking away without another look.