Her Trick, My Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My voice pulled me from my sleep, and I slowly started coming to. Rather than the fantastic feeling in my dream going away, the sensation intensified as I woke up more. I opened my eyes, but the lights in the room were off even though I had left them on. The suction on my dick increased. I looked down, but because of the darkness and the mask I was still wearing, I could only see the silhouette of someone blowing me. I reached down, ran my hands through her long hair, and knocked something plastic out.

It seemed like Lilah had been holding back because now that I was awake, she increased her sucking. I started to tentatively thrust my hips forward, driving my dick deeper into her mouth. She moaned in response, so I kept on doing it. I slipped into the confined space of her throat, and she gagged a little but kept on going. Lilah must have been blowing me for a while before I woke up because I was already close to cumming. I wrapped her hair in my hands, using it as handholds to pull her down further. She started to gag more, but we got into a rhythm, and she started taking me perfectly into her throat.

I couldn't hold it in anymore, and I started to cum and cried out Lilah's name repeatedly as I came directly into her throat. The tension in my body released, and I lay back in the bed panting. I stared up at the ceiling as my night vision started to adjust. And Lilah lay in the bed beside me. "Lilah, that was amazing; you're so good at that."

"Thank you, but you have the wrong sister."

I quickly turned over and saw Vivian lying next to me. "What did you just do?" I asked in shock.

"I just gave you a better blow job than my sister ever could." I couldn't fully make out her smirk through the low light, but I could hear it in her voice. "Come on, do you really want to be with that little girl when you could have this instead." She grabbed my hand, dragging it to her much fuller chest than Lilah's. I could feel her hard nipple through the silken lingerie that she had used for the costume. I started to rub my thumb and fingers around it, and it stiffened even more. When I pulled on her nipple, Vivian moaned. I began to grasp and cup her tit. I had missed her and her body.

My mind was made up. I ignored the past and thoughts of the future and gave in to the moment. I rolled over and started to rub her tits with both hands. "Yes, don't stop," Vivian said. I slid my hand under her bra and started to roll the nipple between two fingers. She closed her eyes and arched her chest upwards. I worked on her tits for countless perfect minutes, knowing how much she liked it.

She opened her eyes and said, "I want you to take off that stupid mask." I panicked, knowing she would recognize me, even in the low light.

I pulled on her nipple roughly, causing pleasure and pain to ripple through her body. "Close your eyes first." She closed her eyes, and I sat up at the edge of the bed. I walked to the closet and opened it up. Along one wall was exactly what I wanted. I grabbed it and walked back to Vivian. I wrapped the silk tie around Vivian's eyes, and without a word, she lifted her head so I could tie it behind her head.

"Kinky, I like that." I stood at the foot of the bed, took off the mask, and dropped it to the floor. The cool air felt amazing on my face after being confined for so long. I looked down at the beautiful angel before me and admired her body. She must have been working out too since we broke up because her body seemed much more toned. I stood above her, letting the anticipation build for her. Vivian's chest rose and fell rapidly, and she bit her lips in anticipation. I admired her long legs that she had parted. Her short costume barely covered her pussy, and I started getting hard again at the thought of reclaiming the first pussy I ever had.

I leaned down and kissed her outer thigh. She gasped sharply and shivered. I kissed a little higher, and goosebumps broke out along her smooth skin. As I kissed upward, she opened her legs wider for me. The hem of her outfit rose past her pelvis. Her panties were white, and wetness was already starting to soak the cloth, causing the fabric to cling to her pussy. I kissed along her innermost thigh and then paused with my face a couple of inches from her sex. I inhaled her familiar feminine aroma; memories of late-night love-making sessions made me feel almost like I was home in a way.

I remembered how much she liked to be teased when I would go down on her, so I leaned down and kissed the bottom of her pussy through the fabric. I pressed my mouth against her pussy and sucked on it. She moaned as I pushed my tongue through the fabric along her outer lips. The sweet and slightly musty taste of her pussy brought even more memories back, and I couldn't take my time anymore. I pulled her panties to the side and returned my mouth to her pussy.

I licked along her outer folds and then drove my tongue as far as I could to get the full taste of her. After eating her out for a couple of minutes, I pulled my tongue out and licked from the bottom of her pussy to the top, and my tongue grazed against her clit. Vivian moaned at the contact, and she humped against my touch. As I spread open her lips to give me easier access to her clit I realized that her pussy was completely smooth. I started to lap against her clit and alternated between a series of quick licks and slow ones with more pressure. She met my speed changes and thrust against me with each lick.

"I'm going to fucking cum," she said. Now she set the pace and started to hump franticly against my tongue. She grabbed the back of my head and held me still as she took control and started to fuck my mouth and tongue. "Oh God!" She screamed, and her whole body began to convulse as she hit her orgasm. After three minutes, she let go of my head and fell back against the bed. She lay gasping for breath, and I was about to lay beside her, thinking she needed a moment to recover, when she said, "What do you think you are doing? Fuck me."

I was amazed at her recovery time and didn't need to be told a second time. I kicked my shoes off and unzipped the costume. As I pulled it down, I dragged my boxers down with it. I grabbed Vivian by the hips, which caused her to giggle, and pulled her closer to the edge of the bed. I grabbed at the waistband of Vivian's panties and started to pull them off. The drenched panties clung to her pussy as I pulled them off. She lifted her ass so I could get them past her cheeks and then lifted her legs straight up into the air. As I pulled the panties up her legs, I could see her smooth pussy waiting for me.

The bed was a perfect height for me to be able to fuck her in it while I stood up. I positioned myself, and she rested her legs up on my shoulders. I rubbed my cock head along her entrance. "Fuck me already," she begged.

I wanted to take it slow and tease her, but once I started to squeeze into her, I gave up on that idea. Her pussy was a perfect fit for me, and she was so wet that my dick seemed to slide in with a mind of its own. In one quick thrust, I was fully inside of her. I held on to her hips with both hands and started to slide in and out of her rapidly. Usually, I would try and take things slower to make sure the girl got the most pleasure possible, but not this time. I remembered all the heartache I had suffered from our relationship, and having Vivian not know it was me made me not care to be as compassionate of a lover as usual.

I was ramming her harder than we had ever fucked before, and she was moaning louder and louder. With the music blasting below us, we didn't have any fear of being heard. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," she chanted as I rammed into her. Thinking that I might be pushing her comfort zone already, she surprised me when she cried out, "Fuck me harder."

"You want me to fuck you harder?" I punctuated the sentence with a rough thrust and pulled her body against me.

"Yes daddy, fuck me harder!" I didn't know I would like being called that in the bedroom until now. I fucked her as hard as I could. She seemed to alternate in her sex chant between saying fuck, calling me daddy, and screaming out oh God. She lowered her legs from my shoulders and wrapped them around my waist to anchor me against her. I had already lost track of the amount of times I had cum today. After cumming so much, my dick seemed to be able to hold out for much longer than I usually could.

If this was going to be my last time fucking Vivian, then I was going to make the most of it and have her in as many ways as possible. I pulled my dick entirely out and didn't put it back in, causing Vivian to cry out in protest. "Turn over," I commanded. Vivian first pulled her angel custom over her head, revealing her tits. Her nipples were small and bright red. She turned over for me and waved her ass in the air for me.

I was about to mount her when I heard the door quietly click shut behind me. I turned and saw Lilah walk into the room wearing a cloth bathrobe. I panicked and was about to try to explain myself to her when she held her finger up to her lips for me to keep quiet. As Lilah started to walk to the bed, Vivian said, "I'm waiting," and wiggled her ass again for me. Not knowing what Lilah was up to, I stalled for time by spanking Vivian's toned ass. She moaned out so loudly that I quickly spanked her other cheek, making her moan again.

"Be a good girl and wait."

"Ok daddy, but I've been a bad girl and need your dick."

When Lilah was beside me, she undid the sash that held the bathrobe closed, and I saw she was fully naked underneath it, while almost. She had a black belt and harness buckled on, and sticking out from it was a strap-on dildo that was a little bigger than my dick. Lilah leaned in and whispered, "She tries to steal every one of my boyfriends from me."

"So, did you use me?"

"No, well, a little bit. I really like you. I wanted to steal the best boyfriend she ever had." She leaned up and quietly kissed me on the lips. "Help me get her back." She briefly told me what she wanted me to do, and I nodded in agreement with her plan. I stepped back, and Lilah climbed onto the bed behind her sister. Lilah tapped her strap-on's head against Vivian's pussy.

"Hurry up and fuck me," Vivian demanded. Lilah smiled at me and then thrust deep inside her sister. "Oh God, you're so big," Vivian said as Lilah thrust deeper. I stood for a moment and admired the view of the petite Lilah fucking her older sister. Lilah held on to Vivian's hips and thrust expertly into her sister. I made a mental note to ask Lilah about this later because it seemed like she knew what she was doing.

I walked to the light switch. The sounds of Vivian moaning and their two bodies connecting urged me to walk quicker so I could rejoin the action. I slowly turned the lights a little brighter so Vivian didn't notice through her blindfold. I walked to the other end of the bed and watched Lilah's revenge from another angle. Lilah had a look of concentration and pleasure on her face as she fucked her sister. Her small tits bounced up and down as she thrust into her.

Lilah saw me staring at her, smiled at me, and then nodded her head towards Vivian, and I nodded back. I slowly climbed onto the bed on the same side as Vivian's head. When I was on the bed and a foot from her on the bed, she started to notice me. "What the-" Vivian began to say as I pressed my cock against her mouth. I pulled her blindfold off as I thrust my dick into her mouth. Lilah looked up at me with shock as she recognized me. I pulled my dick out, and she said, "James? What are you doing?" I pushed my dick back into her mouth, and this time she more willingly took me into her mouth.

When I pulled back out of her mouth, she seemed to piece together some of what was happening. "Your Lilah's boyfriend?" At the mention of her name, Lilah roughly rammed into her sister. The thrust pushed her mouth back onto my dick, and Vivian couldn't help but moan. She pulled my dick back out of her mouth and said, "Who is that."

"Hiya sis," Lilah said as innocently as possible.

"What the Hell!" Vivian screamed as she tried to scramble away from Lilah. We held her in place. "What the hell do you guys think you are doing? This is rape. And incest."

"To be fair, I was asleep, and you were the one who snuck in her and started to blow me," I said.

"Yeah, it's kind of hard to get consent from your sister's sleeping boyfriend," Lilah added. "You have stolen every one of my boyfriends from me. You fuck them, make them break up with me, then dump them. This time, I offered him up for you. I saved you the trouble of sneaking behind my back to steal him from me." During the conversation, Lilah slowly thrust in and out of Vivian.

"This is wrong," Vivian complained.

"Yeah, so? If it's so wrong, then why are you still enjoying it."

"I'm not."

"I stopped humping you a minute ago. You're the one who keeps pushing back against me," Lilah said matter-of-factly. Vivian closed her eyes momentarily and rested her head against the bed. She slowly slid back and forth against the strap-on, almost as if her body had a mind of its own. She pushed back and took its entirety inside of her. When she looked back up, the anger was gone from her eyes. Now, they simmered with her arousal.

Vivian pulled back away from the strap-on and thrust back hard against Lilah, taking the entire strap-on into her and moaned. Lilah started to fuck her again, the two moving in harmony together. Watching Lilah and Vivian knowingly fuck each other added so much more to the sight. They moved perfectly together, just like when they danced earlier. Their bodies slammed against each other and drew apart at the same time, only to thrust back into one another once again simultaneously. When Lilah thrust, her tits were pushed out, and when Vivian pulled away, she jutted her tits out towards me.

I started to absently stroke my dick while enjoying the show of the two sisters going at it. Vivian looked at me and said, "Fuck my mouth again." I leaned forward, and Vivian took me back into her mouth. I would never admit it to Lilah, but Vivian was better at sucking my dick. Vivian looked up and made eye contact with me as she bobbed her head up and down, taking me deeper into her mouth. Even though she had a fantastic body, I had always found Vivian's eyes one of her best features, and her looking up at me caused my cock to twitch in her mouth.

I locked up and saw that Lilah was looking down and focused on fucking her sister. Her face glistened with sweat. When she finally looked at me, she smiled and lifted a hand to rub her tits. It took me a few minutes to get into a rhythm with Lilah's thrusts. Once I had it timed right, I would hump at nearly the same time as Lilah so that we were skewering Vivian.

Vivian started to hump erratically against Lilah and sucking me into her mouth more rapidly. I recognized the signs and told Lilah, "She is about to cum."

"Ok," said Lilah as she pulled her strap-on out of Vivian and kept the head pressed against Vivian's pussy.

Vivian pulled my dick from her mouth and said, "Please don't stop."

"Stop what?" Lilah asked.

"Don't stop fucking my pussy," Vivian moaned. Lilah was satisfied with the answer, and she roughly slammed into Vivian, causing her to take my dick deep into her throat. Lilah continued to pound into Vivian, and within a minute, she was trembling and then shaking. She moaned loudly as she came with my dick still in her mouth. Her moans felt amazing as the vibrations went along my entire cock. Vivian slowly came down from her orgasm, and when it was over, she collapsed on the bed between us.

Lilah unbuckled the strap-on from her waist and said, "I think that is a good start in paying you back for all these years." Lilah Climbed towards me on the bed and ravenously kissed me over her panting sister. There was no subtlety to our kiss. We were both fully aroused. "I want you to be my first James."

"Are you sure?" I asked her.

"Yes, I have fantasized about it since you started dating Vivian. You always treated me so well, even putting up with how crazy I was. There isn't anyone else I would feel as comfortable with then with you," she said. We kissed passionately, and she pushed me to lie on my back. I lay next to Vivian, who was still in a post-orgasmic stupor.

Lilah straddled my cock and lined it up with her pussy. She started to sink down slowly, and my head slid snugly into her. Her pussy felt hot and wet, her velvet walls constricted against my dick, causing every inch gained to be slow going. When I was just over halfway in, Lilah started to rise and lower herself on the top half of my dick. I laid still, letting her figure out how she wanted to do this.

She only rode the top half of my dick. Felling her tight pussy work its way on top of the head of my dick felt amazing. After a couple of minutes, she got more confident and started to hump more against me and took in a couple more inches. She muttered something to herself and then slammed down, her pussy enveloping my whole cock. We both gasped at the contact, and Lilah fell so that her body was draped over me. She leaned down and kissed me. As our tongues entwined, she started to rock her hips, pushing me in and out of her. I began to hump upwards, and together we built up the pace as we took turns kissing and suckling on each other's necks.

After five minutes of me sliding in and out of her, Lilah sat back up with me still inside of her. She bounced up and down my cock, burying it as far into her pussy as I could. I didn't know where to look as I alternated between looking at her face filled with passion, her tits heaving and bouncing with each thrust, and watching as my cock slid in and out of her tight pussy.

Lilah slid down so that my cock was fully inside of her and then started to grind against me, causing new waves of pleasure in both of us. While she was riding me, Vivian began to stir next to me. I wondered how Vivian was going to react to me fucking her sister next to her. Vivian rolled over so that she was facing me. She turned my head so our lips were inches apart. I stared into her beautiful eyes for a moment, and then the next, our lips were locked. Our lips mashed against each other, and she nibbled on my lower lip. I bit hers back in turn. While in the middle of an open-mouth kiss, I probed into her mouth with my tongue, and her soft tongue pressed back against mine.

While we were French kissing, Vivian grabbed my hand that was holding Lilah's hip in between us, and she dragged it away and pulled it up towards her tits. I started to squeeze and knead them, trying my best to pleasure her while I was also fucking her sister. Lilah grabbed my hand that was still on her hip and pulled it up to her tits. I was in heaven as I played with two different amazing pairs of tits.

Vivian pulled my hand from her tits and down towards her pussy. My hand slid down her hairless mons pubis, and then my fingers were sliding between her pussy lips. As Two of my fingers slipped inside of her, I started to slide my fingers in and out of her. Vivian held my hand still and began to hump against my hand, driving my fingers in and out of her. I let her use my hand as a dildo, and I focused on Lilah. While playing with her nipple, I thrust up when Lilah's rocking pushed her pussy against my pelvis.

"Oh God," Lilah said and started to rapidly rock forward and backward on my cock, sometimes almost pulling back to where my cock head was just barely inside of her, and other times only lifting a couple of inches away before rocking back into me. I couldn't take it anymore. The variation felt terrific, and I was getting close to cumming.

I was about to tell Lilah I was close when Vivian pulled my hand from out of her pussy. Vivian quickly sat up and straddled my face as I opened my mouth to warn Lilah. Vivian pressed her pussy onto my mouth, and my warning disappeared. I could breathe through my nose still, so I started to suck on Violet's pussy and stuck my tongue as far into her as I could. With Vivian straddling my head, I couldn't reach her sister anymore, so I used both of my hands to reach up and grope her large tits. Vivian tasted and smelled similar to her sister. I doubted I could tell them apart if I did a blind taste test. I hoped that was a scenario that could be arranged.