Her True Self Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the small exception of the salad at lunch, all her food usually had a bitter taste due to the peels and other organic waste that was mixed into her food, which helped to reinforce and serve as a reminder of her new status in life. Plus the constant hunger that she now felt helped to combine with her physical exhaustion to feed her continuous sexual yearning. This had now created an association between her hunger and her physical fatigue with her sexual need. Any time she felt tired or hungry she just became more sexually aroused and hungrier for orgasmic relief. When she rarely got the permission for sexual relief it was like no orgasms she ever had. It was like all her hunger and exhaustion disappeared to be relieved by the bliss and the pleasure of the orgasm. Not only was she getting pleasure; she was also getting the satisfaction that is felt after a good meal and a good nap, all in one.

************************

While she got to eat very little food, she was required to drink a lot of water. The rules required eight glasses (bottles) of water every day. In addition to that he would at random times tell her to drink additional water, which he did not allow to be counted to the eight glass requirement. These additional requests were made at his whimsy. If he was at work then he would text her to drink a bottle and she would have to no matter where she was, including her work. This of course means that she constantly has the urge to pee, which is what he aimed for, since even her ability to relieve herself was under strict control.

With the exception of the morning, when she is allowed to go to the bathroom to relieve the enema, all her other bathroom needs require permission. One of her rules states that she is only allowed to shit once a day, this being the morning enema, which is not too bad and is easy enough to follow, yet the rule that any additional peeing required permission was the one that is incredibly difficult. In addition, what makes it worse is the fact that she is obliged to pee as soon as she is given permission. That means as soon as he gives her his consent to go she has to relieve herself in whatever spot she was at the moment he gave permission, and that rule applied without exception. If she hesitates even for a moment then he revokes the permission and she is not allowed to go until the next time he permits it. The hesitation is a demerit that requires a punishment itself, but the waiting for the next time is the worst part, since he makes it extremely long and almost ensures that she will not make it, having to pee herself, which is also considered a breaking of the rules.

This bathroom requirement has led to many embarrassing and extremely humiliating moments, not to mention more than a few punishments. None was more embarrassing then what happened when they met up with her parents in a restaurant in the city. Her parents were already completely at loss of what to do with her since she left them to move in with him, but the few times they met her parents they would always try to be as loving as possible even though her parents hated what she was transforming into.

It was bad enough that she was dressed in one of her juniors Wal-Mart dresses. This one in particular was a Miley Cirus ruffle dress that was so short it barely came down to below the cheeks of her butt, and if she made any movement at all, like walking, the lower parts of her ass would show through. Even worse was that he had decided to make her alter the dress some more, which was not surprising since he had made her alter almost every clothing she had to be even more humiliating then they already were. First, he made her cut slits up the sides of the dress that went up to the bottom of her rib cage, then he made her cut a slit up the back to her mid back, and finally he made her cut out the bottom of the armhole of the dress so that it was only an inch away from where the slit up the side ended. This left her dress with three ruffle flaps at the bottom that showed her legs and her entire ass at any movement, and the giant space in the bottom of the armhole would expose one breast or the other from the side view. To this she also wore stripped glitter skull leg warmers, seven inch clear and Lucite spiked heel platform sandal, which was a half size too small, and an embarrassing amount of bright plastic bangle bracelets, anklets and toe rings.

Combined with all her other changes her parents were in shock, but still tried to put on a brave face and attempted to look past all the physical changes and look for the extremely smart and beautiful little girl that they now tried to remember her as. Of course before they left the house to meet her parents he had made her drink two full glasses of cold water in addition to all the water she drank during the day to meet her eight glass requirement. After she drank it, she asked him if she could go to the bathroom, but he told her no, which he had not allowed since lunch, which was the last time she was allowed to pee. By the time the met her parents for dinner, she was fidgeting and squirming trying to not pee herself. When during the dinner her parents stepped out for a smoke he told her that she was allowed to go outside and to relieve herself against the side of the building, but she would take her cell phone and call him as soon as she was squatting against the side of the restaurant, and then only pee when he gave her permission. When she hesitated and told him that her parents were outside smoking and would see her and she begged him not to make her humiliate herself in front of them like that, he then immediately told her that now she would need to hold it in till he gave her permission again later and that she had earned a demerit.

For the rest of the dinner he had made her drink another three glasses of water and seemed to on purpose delay the whole dinner longer then it should have been taking. By the time they were getting up to leave she could barely stand upright or hold her legs apart for any length of time without fear of going right there. As they were walking out of the restaurant and her parents had just given her a hug and had started walking towards their car, she lost control and completely emptied her bladder right there. As she was relieving herself, he with a giant grin on his face still pulled her along behind him and made her walk even as she was leaking like a faucet. When he was sure her parents were out of site he made her take off her leg warmers and wipe the piss of her legs, but not her shoes.

To make matters worse she knew that she had now earned another demerit for peeing without first getting his permission and since she was only allowed to launder her clothing when he gave consent, which was rarely, she knew that he would make her wear the piss stained leg warmers and dress again later on.

************************

As part of her routine she was also required to take care of all the house cleaning, laundry, and other domestic errands.

After she came back from work, from which she usually was dead tired, she was then required to do the daily cleaning of the apartment. The cleaning included dusting all the furniture, washing all the floors (the floors had to be hand washed) and vacuuming the carpets.

This all had to be done before he came home from work, which he always did a few hours after she came back from her shift. In addition, a dinner had to be prepared for him so that he could eat as soon as he came in.

In spite of her complete exhaustion from work and having to be on her feet in the too small and extremely high-heeled shoes, and on certain days despite coming home from a required workout at the gym, she still always put in her best and most exhausting effort into making sure the cleaning and cooking was up to par. She really had no choice, since he always liked to inspect her cleaning and would give her a demerit for the smallest amount of dust or dirt she might have missed. Even a stray hair or piece of lint could get her in trouble.

On weekends she was also required to do the laundry, although the laundry only consisted of his things and the bedding, and only a rare occasion would he allow her to include a couple of her things to be cleaned. Her things were only washed once in a long while, since he liked to have her to wear her clothing multiple times before they were allowed to be laundered; making sure that this was another way to degrade and even dehumanize her.

************************

Out of all the rules that she had, the ones that had to do with sex were the worst of them all. Not only cause they were difficult and embarrassing, but because they carried a harsher punishment. Any rule that she broke that he qualified as a sex rule, was worth five demerits and automatically earned a new piercing as a way to remind her not to break them again.

Her daily sexual duties included giving him at least three blow jobs and fucking him twice (this was pussy fucking and did not count if he did her up the ass). This was the bare minimum that she had to make sure happened every day, no exceptions. For the most part this was fairly easy, and only when he was tired did she run into some problems, but even then she knew how to make sure he was ready to go for her. In addition to the daily quota, she also had a weekly amount that she needed to fulfill, this was: five ass fucks, five pussy fucks, and a combination of five BJs, hand jobs, foot jobs, or tittie fucking (however, at least one of each had to be done every week). This was the difficult requirement. That meant she had to make sure that he was willing to do it at least seven times each day. Plus as time went on it became more difficult to make him cum and she would need to spend a lot longer at it, especially later on in the day when she was even more tired, but had to put in more effort. If she missed her target for the week that would only be added on to the following weeks numbers and would just accumulate until she met her targets and any carryover that had previously built up.

As he told her, this strict quota ensured that her main thoughts throughout the day were always on making sure to find out how she could please him. From the moment she woke up to when she went to sleep, all she thought of, was the need to fuck him and make sure she makes her daily and weekly quota. Since the best way to make sure he was excited and ready to go was to degrade and humiliate herself as much as possible, it had an added dimension of making sure that she never got too comfortable or too at ease with any situation.

When it came to fucking others, unless he had given permission she was not allowed to fuck anyone, and being as possessive as he was he had not let anyone else fuck her yet. This one fact gave her a lot of pride; the knowing that he was unwilling to share her and that he got jealous just thinking of her with another man, let her know just how much he truly loved her.

Other of her sex rules had to do with edging. He was into edge play and really liked to make sure that she was always horny. One rule said that she was always to be wet, and he would check her constantly to make sure that she was near dripping. Another rule required her to edge in the morning when she woke up, after she made breakfast, once at work before lunch, once during lunch, once after lunch but before she leaves, once when she comes home, and once before she goes to sleep. She always had to come as close as possible to coming but was not allowed to orgasm unless she got permission first, which she almost never did. If she had not been allowed to orgasm for a while, the exercise of bringing herself to the edge almost always became so difficult it was painful to pull away just a moment before she was so close to achieving nirvana. The fear with this rule was of having an orgasm without permission and getting both the five demerits for going over the edge and the tattoo for disobeying one of the fundamental rules. There were a couple of times when she did not edge as close as she could, especially at work, and now she had a few piercings to remind her of those moments of disobedience.

Another rule had to do with what she was to do in the rare case that she was idle and had nothing else to do. When doing nothing she was required to be in her crouch on her high-heels, but additionally she was also required to play with herself. As the saying goes, "idle hands are the Devil's playground", and he made sure that her hands were never idle. With both hands free, one hand was required to be toying with her pussy while the other hand was fucking her ass, with the condition being that she was to attempt to get as many fingers into herself as possible.

This also extended beyond just when she was doing nothing. If she was doing something that only required one hand and the other was free she was to play with herself using the free hand, and it was to always alternate to playing with her pussy and playing with her ass. This also meant that if at work she was doing something that did not involve both hands she was to play with herself right there. This had led to many embarrassing situations and has led her to always try to keep busy doing something. Of course if she got drive through duty, that always ended up being extra humiliating since if she wasn't giving people their food, she had to play with herself, and this has become a favorite occurrence of her male co-workers (and some female), who always try to be in a position to watch her when she is working the window. After she was done she was also to suck her fingers clean, making it even more perverse and humiliating if she had to do it in public.

Another of his rules has to do with her squirting when she is allowed to orgasm. She had been a squirter before she met him, but now he required that when she was having an orgasm to focus all her attention and all her energy at squirting as far as she can and producing as much discharge as possible. Every orgasm is to have a bigger squirt then the last one, and it was up to him to decide if he was there and for her to tell if he is not, but if he does not witness it, then she is expected to be ultra critical of herself.

When it comes to the discharge from her squirts and from when he comes, she is required to make sure to swallow and eat it all, unless told otherwise. She is never allowed to waste any of his cum and if he fucks her up the ass or pussy she is then required to scoop it out and eat it, with the same rule applying for hand jobs, tittie fucking, and foot jobs; she is always required to scoop up any of his cum no matter where it landed and then swallow it. When she squirts she is required to lick it all up and not waste a drop. Even if she squirts in public she is not allowed to use any paper to clean it but must use her hands and her tongue to lick it all up.

************************

Following all the rules was tough, but punishment was far worse. Not only would each demerit produce a whipping, a spanking or as in most situations both, but there were also the piercings. Despite the tattoos she got, she considered the piercings to be far worse. While the tattoos could be hidden, the piercings were out there for all to see. They served both as a way to remind her of all her disobedience and as a way for him to transform her from that smart beautiful girl from her past life, to an extreme deviant in her present one. The piercing also helped to emphasize the contrast between her otherwise young, innocent looking face, her extremely small and childish clothing, her extreme heels, and her dyed hair.

Through all her demerits, especially the ones she got for breaking the sex rules, which automatically required her to get a piercing for each one broken, she had managed to acquire forty six piercings in the four months. Her right ear had eight and her left one had eleven piercings each. The piercings in the ear included at least four hoop earrings she wore in each ear, with the largest one being four and a half inches in diameter, the next one being three and a half inch earrings, followed by a two and a half inch earring and a two inch hoop earring; daith piercing in each ear, one being a ring and another a dumbbell; a snug piercing in each ear; a rook piercing in her left one; a tagus piercing in the right ear and an anti-tagus in the left one; an industrial in her left ear; and a mix of studs and rings for the rest of them. Her right eyebrow had been pierced three times with two barbells and a ring, and near her left eye was an anti-eyebrow piercing.

Her nose was pierced with a double nostril piercing with small flathead studs in her left nostril and her right nostril had a ring and a small flathead piercing. In addition to her nostrils, her septum was pierced with a ring. He had made her get a Monroe on the left side of her mouth, and a vertical lip piercing in the center of the lower lip with two ring piercings at opposite corners of the bottom lip. On the tip of her tongue she had a ring piercing and further down near the center of her tongue she had a triangle piercing with the center barbell being extra large, thus now making her speak with a lisp. Her tongue piercings were especially humiliating because of the weight the added to her tongue and made it difficult to move, with the addition of the lisp, it made sure that no one took her seriously when she talked or listen to what she had to say. Plus he really liked the blow jobs she gave now that she had the piercings, especially when she used it to lick under his shaft and his balls.

Her breasts had two piercings each. She had a vertical barbell through the tip of each of her nipples and a horizontal two inch diameter ring at the back of each nipple. The barbells had large balls which ensured that they were visible through anything she wore, especially with the tight clothing she always had on and the large rings. Her navel had two piercings, with one on top of the navel, which was a barbell and below the navel a ring so that a belly chain can be attached. She also had two hip piercings with one on each side.

Her final piercings for now were a ring piercing through her clit-hood and a barbell through her clit, which was large enough that it did not allow her clit to retract back behind the hood. Because of the clit piercing she was glad that she was not allowed to wear underwear, otherwise she might have gone crazy from the stimulation. As is right now she felt every breeze on her clit, and when she wore her short shorts, her work uniform, or her workout leotard, the material touching her stretched and exposed clit caused her to almost go insane from desire and stimulation.

She was now worried that as he slowly moved down her body with each punishment piercing he had now reached her most sensitive and delicate area and he had warned her that the next ones would start on her outer labia lips and then continue in on her inner labia lips. Plus he had been contemplating adding more piercings to her face, her ears, and the rest of her body.

Still despite all the embarrassment, humiliation, and degradation that she has had to endure under the rules, and the punishment she had to tolerate as result of not following them, she was happier then she had ever been in her life. She could only dream about what the future held for her and all the new rules and ever more humiliating and demeaning things he would have her do.

To be concluded in one more part..... (Suggestions for the epilogue will most definitely be considered for incorporation with what is already planned)

12