Her Turn

Story Info
Wife is center of sex attention.
1.3k words
3.98
109.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After "The Visitor", it made him realize how much she loved him to share him like that with another woman. At that moment, he decided to fulfill another fantasy of his with her.

It took him almost 2 months to get it arranged. A lot of nights on-line, looking for "helpers" to help pull off his next fantasy. A couple of times during the process, he wondered if he was doing the right thing and how would he handle what he was putting together. On the other hand, just the thought of it got his cock hard and he couldn't wait for the night to arrive.

He made the arrangements to have a babysitter for an all-nighter so that he and she could spend the night together in the Hilton at Easton. After dinner and a couple of drinks at Fados, they walked over to the Hilton to settle down for the night. Due to his status as a Hilton Honors member, they had been upgraded to the suite level so had 2 nice sized rooms all to themselves. They both stripped down and jumped in the shower to get ride of the smell from the smoke at Fados. While in the shower, much of the time was spent in a tight embrace, slowly rubbing their hands over their partner's body.

Much time was spent on playing with each other's nipples along with their respective excited sex organ (one very hard cock that was dripping pre-cum and one very wet pussy that had juices practically running down her thighs). After some play, they got dried off and headed for the bedroom. At first, she sat on the edge of the bed and took his cock into her mouth, slowly sliding her other arm around his ass, heading for his ass. While she sucked his cock, she slowly slid her finger along the crack of his ass to his asshole and started to tease it. As she pressed in on it, she could feel his cock jump in her mouth.

He pressed her away and told her to lay down on the bed, that he had a surprise for her. She giggled and wantonly opened her legs and ran her finger along her very wet pussy and told me that she was game for anything. He laughed and went to the closet and pulled out a bag. In it, he retrieved their handcuffs and a blindfold. She looked at him and asked, "what are you going to do with those, my lover?" He smiled at her as he walked over, ran his finger along her wet slit and said, "I'm going to fuck your brains out! Of course!" With that, he carefully secured her hands to the bedpost. He made sure that her blindfold was tight and that it wouldn't slip off during what was coming.

She was already moaning, rubbing her legs together. He helped by biting on her nipples while he ran a finger along her wet slit, listening to her moan with desire.

He slowly licked his way down her, stopping to suck on her pussy for a couple of minutes. She loved it when he sucked hard on her clit and showed it when she came again. After that, he got up and said, "just a minute, I need to go to the bathroom". She heard him walk over and a couple of minutes later, the toilet flushed. She heard footsteps and felt his tongue back in her pussy. God, how I love having my pussy sucked she thought as she started to climax again, straining against the handcuffs. She felt him back off and start to kiss the side of her legs. All of a sudden, she felt a hard cock touch her lips, pushing its way into her mouth. By reflex she opened her mouth, allowing it to slide into her mouth. Her brain was trying to register what was going on when she felt both of her nipples being sucked. It suddenly dawned on her that there were a number of people in the room with them and out of the blue, she felt her next climax hit her.

A cock in her mouth, both of her nipples being sucked on while someone was doing a masterful job on her pussy. What was next?

She then heard him whisper in her ear, "turn about is fair play my love. Tonight you are going to be fucked hard, fucked long and fucked in a variety of ways. I'm now going to untie your hands since there is a hard cock and a wet pussy waiting to be serviced by your hands." She felt her hands being freed and instantly felt a very hard cock being placed in one hand while her other hand was taken and rubbed up against someone's very wet pussy. He continued, "You are NOT to take off your blindfold. My voice will be the only voice that you will hear tonight, telling you what to do in case it isn't obvious by the way the hands are moving you. Just to let you know, my cock will not be involved in the activities tonight. I'm going to be sitting in a chair next to the bed, playing with my cock, watching you be satisfied. I love you so relax and enjoy what is going to happen."

The next hour (or was it a couple of hours?) was a blur of orgasms. The original cock in my mouth didn't take long to cum, filling my mouth so fast that it ran out of my mouth. However I felt a mouth, lick the side of my face, catching it. That cock was replaced by a new, hard cock. The person licking my pussy left and I felt the head of someone else's cock slowly enter my pussy and starting stroking in and out. The cock that had been in my hand was replaced with someone's pussy (also dripping wet). The pussy on my other hand also grasped my hand as she came. (I could hear her moan of orgasm). The 2nd cock in my mouth also exploded, filling it with cum. I had barely finished swallowing when I felt someone lower there pussy onto my mouth. My tongue reached out to start licking and I tasted even more cum! Both pussy's on my hands came and moved away from me. All of a sudden, it seemed like I was alone. Then I heard his voice, "get on her hands and knees. It is time for the grand finale. Rocket blasts of orgasms!"

I felt a large, hard cock slide into my pussy and slowly start stroking in and out. I then felt someone lube my ass and insert a finger into my asshole. Then it was 2 fingers. Then 3. My first orgasm hit me. Suddenly I felt a cock start to push into my ass. I groaned and then I had both a cock in my pussy and a cock in my ass. I felt my nipples being drawn into mouths and someone placed a hand on the back of my head, drawing me down into their pussy. ORGASM! ORGASM! ORGASM! I also found that I couldn't stop cumming. "FUCK ME HARD. HARDER! HARDER! FILL MY ASS WITH YOUR CUM! FILL MY PUSSY WITH YOUR CUM!! NOW, NOW, NOW. Then my head seemed to explode with colors as I started to cum and cum and cum. I could feel cocks exploding into my ass and pussy. They were replaced with mouths sucking the cum out of me. The orgasms started to cum and wouldn't stop. After a few minutes, it was too much and I passed out.

I don't know how long it was but when I awoke, I was laying next to him in bed, with his cock in my pussy, just laying there, watching me. "I love you so much" he said. I smiled weakly and said, "I love you too". He leaned forward to kiss me and as his cock started to slide back and forth in my pussy, we both came together.