Her Turn

Story Info
She turns the tables on him.
1k words
4
18.9k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was hungry for him all day. Messages, calls, thoughts, assignments, even the little theme of the day. All of him – he just made her crave like never before. Her body hasn't been more alive than in the last month. For some reason today was overwhelming. She HAD to have, had to touch. She just HAD to taste and feel and experience more of him – like an obsession.

They were in an elevator. From the lobby to the 3rd floor there was another couple in the elevator. She didn't care. She leaned her back to his front so he could put his arms around her. She pushed her ass in to his cock feeling it grow, pushing it against her. She moaned – on purpose – looking at the other couple – knowing she was making them uncomfortable. She saw in the woman's eyes, though, that she was aroused. They still left at the next floor. Oh well, it didn't matter to her.

They still had a ways to go, but she wasn't taking any chances. She wasn't waiting – she couldn't wait. Pushing the stop button, she looked at him, at his surprised expression on his face. He was completely unused to her acting this way. He was always in charge. Yet today – she was obsesses. What was it about him that made her act like a feral animal?

She turned around to him and started to unbutton his shirt revealing his marvelous chest. At first her eyes didn't leave his. Her fingers run up and down his chest. God, she loved his chest – just the right amount of hair splayed all over it – dark and gray combined.

She started to kiss each inch of his chest, concentrating on his nipples. In the last few months he made her realize just how sensitive her nipples can be. This was his turn. She sees how sensitive they were, reacting so well to her tongue and lips.

He starts to say something and immediately she comes up and kisses him – passionately, deliberately quieting him communicating her need – her need to just take. She melts in to his kiss – she's told him before that his mouth needs a warning label. It knows when to be hard, when to be soft, when to be possessive, and when to just taste.

She kisses down his neck, feasting on how delicious his skin tastes. She loves to experience what tasting him does to her body – how it makes her tingle – how it makes her want. She won't be denied what she wants right now – or delayed as he many times does to her. Later, when he takes back control – yes – she thrives on that, too. Now though – now he's hers.

She kisses all over his neck, nuzzling, licking, tasting, inhaling. She kisses down his chest and plays again with his sensitive nipples. Then she licks down, down, down to his tummy, his navel.

"Laine, lets get to the room," he says a bit short of breath.

She stands up again and kisses him and looks deeply in to his eyes. He sees the answer in them and stops saying anything.

She kneels again and rubs her hand against the bulge in his pants. She deftly unbuckles his belt and unzips his jeans. Then, reaching inside his silk boxer shorts, she takes his cock out. Again she looks up to his eyes and takes him deep in her mouth.

Hearing that slight gasp makes her so wet and even more aroused. She licks the head of his cock with the flat of her tongue. She rubs it on her face, all around, inhaling his scent. She licks around the rim with the tip of her tongue, squeezing his cock gently. She then takes him all the way inside her mouth, deep.

She hears another gasp – what a wonderful sound. She takes him out of her mouth and removes her soft sweater revealing a sheer pink bra. She smiles as she removes her bra and hands it to him.

She then places his rock hard cock in between her breasts – not caring where they are – and squeezing her breasts, lifts him in to her mouth again. Deep, deeper. She takes him, inhales him, tightens her lips around his cock like he taught her. In...in...deeper, gagging herself. She keeps massaging her breasts around him and sucks him in. His moan tells her that he likes the feeling of her soft breasts cradling his cock.

"Pinch my nipples, Sir, please."

Even though she addresses him correctly and asks nicely, she knows that, for once, she is in control. Although he could turn the tables on her, he's allowed her this and won't do it. She appreciates and understands the gift that it is.

As she cradles and sucks and gags on him, he pinches and plays and caresses her nipples, pulling and tugging as he knows drives her insane.

"More, Laine, more," his voice is raspy.

Hearing him crave as she's been made to crave is heady and she sucks him deeper, farther, gagging herself. She puts her hands on his hips and move him inside her, more...more...more. She motions that she wants him to move his hips, to fuck her mouth. She knows she HAS to swallow him.

He follows what she needs, he gives her what she wants.

She hears him moan and gasp as she takes and takes, sucking and taking him as deep as he can go. Deeper still.

"Ohhhhh, YES, Laine, that's sooooo good!" his voice is on that edge – his whole body tensing.

She feels his delicious cock, the pulse gets stronger, his cock gets thicker, the throb becomes more powerful. She can't decide whether she wants his essence all over her breasts and nipples or down her throat. She chooses to swallow him and just as she feels his hips get more urgent in their thrusting, she tightens her lips and moves her mouth farther down. Then she heard that primal growl she adores as he fills her with the sweetest essence he ever gave to her. She swallows it all; keeping him in her mouth longer than she should feeling his spasms rack his body.

She then stands up, kisses, him, looks deep in his eyes and thank him for his gift. She puts her clothes back on and zips him up and then push the button on the elevator watching him hurry to button his shirt before the door opens.