Her Turn

Story Info
He had his, now it's hers.
1.6k words
4.33
13.7k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second part of "Losing Control". I hope you enjoy and I look forward to your feedback.

+++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++

"You have a new e-mail," my computer told me. I froze because I knew what was coming (figuratively, not literally). I slowly moved my mouse to the e-mail and click. One line - Come to the front door, come naked, 6:30PM. Being ST I figured it would be dark and I would be safe. (Read on).

I pulled into her driveway at 6:15 and contemplated my options - stay or go. Stay won. I stripped in the car and threw my clothes into the back seat. 5 minutes to go. I looked at the front door and the outside light was off, so far so good. The anticipation of the next few minutes in full view of everybody had my heart racing and my dick as hard as a rock. I stepped out of the car, thankful it was dark outside, locked the car and headed to the front door. I was half way there, with my dick pointing the way and my nipples backing it up and the front light went on. Not just a door light but the motion detecting flood lights. Talk about a deer in the headlights - I froze, thinking what next. I moved forward to the door (no choice - I'd rather anyone in the street see my butt, not my raging hard-on) and rang the bell. I could hear movement inside and a soft voice saying, "Wait a sec". (Where was I going?) The lock clicked and the know turned and there she stood dressed very conservatively in jeans and an old shirt. Now I was lit from the back and framed by the light coming through the door. She looked me up and down slowly and uttered Mae West's famous words, "A hard man is good to find! Come in".

I walked in several steps, stopped and waited. She took her time closing the door and then walked in front of me. She looked me up and down again and reached out, took my dick and said, "Follow me." Being of sound mind, I usually went where my dick went, so I went. We walked into the center of living room where there stood a circular frame with a 12" padded bar across the middle. There were two padded platforms at the bottom for my feet, wider than shoulder width and two padded grips at the top for me to hold on. She guided me and indicated where to place my feet and hands. I did as directed. She then use velcro straps to secure my hands and feet. Next she secured my waist to the padded bar in the middle. I was now bound with no way of releasing myself. I looked at my predicament while she left the room. I noticed that there were hinges above and below the padded bar and that the whole unit was secured to a frame and could be rotated.

She came back a few minutes later naked except for a bright red thong and a glass of wine. She sat down in front of me and gazed at my dick, which was now throbbing and dripping pre-cum. She said, "We can't have you messing up the carpet." And proceeded to run her finger around the head and gathered up all the creamy drippings and said, "Open wide." I did and she put her finger in my mouth, "Suck", I did.

She stepped back and did an inventory of my body. (I am 6' tall pounds I have weathered my years well and carry most my weight as a spare tire. My legs are strong from years of bicycle racing and my chest is a 48 from lifting. I am not a god, but not unpleasant to look at with brown eyes, short brown curly hair and a Van Dyke that is salt and "brown" pepper.) She walked around back to inspect my butt, which is still firm. She ran her finger up the inside of my thigh and up my crack, brushing across my ass hole. If I hadn't been so secured my legs would have collapsed. In my position with my arm straight up and my legs spread I was there for the picking - no where to run or hide. I felt her run her finger up my other thigh and then come to rest on my rosebud. Her finger nail flicked across it, causing it to pucker in and out. Slowly, she started to push her finger in (that's when I felt a dampness from the lube) to the first knuckle. She pulled it back out and pushed it back in further. This was repeated until her fist was resting on my cheeks. If I could have grabbed my dick I would have blown across the room. No such luck. As soon as she felt my cheeks tighten she pulled her finger out.

She now rotated the frame until I was facing the floor. i was comfortable until she pulled the pins. All of a sudden both halves of the frame dropped and I was bent over the padded par with my ass displayed for all to see. If they'd look they would see my ass hole slightly stretched and gasping like a fish for something to penetrate it. I got lucky, she slowly put the butt plug into my ass and once seated all I could see were her feet.

She sipped her wine and slowly slid her chair forward. My vision was treated by the reveal of her knees, then her thighs (held tightly together) and then "Heaven". Her pussy appeared with the little strip of hair going from the top of her slit for about two inches. I got even harder and it continued to throb. She eased her legs apart and that glorious vagina came into view. I was entranced (and my neck was cramping). She took her feet and raised the top portion of the frame back to horizontal and locked it in place. She now had my undivided attention. Next she put her feet on either side of my neck and tantalizingly slid her hips forward as her feet went down my back. Closer and closer her vagina came to my waiting face, tongue and lips. I could smell the excitement and see her juices all over the lips. Her clitoris stood straight out and was the first thing I touched with my tongue. It was like an electric shock jolted her. Her legs immediately locked around my head and her pussy inhaled me. I could not get enough and tried to follow my tongue deep into her glistening canal. I was lost in the heavenly world of her scent, my pulsating body and the moans of pleasure from her lips.

She slid her legs out from my neck and propped them over the top of the frame. This presented me with the spectacular view of her butt and rosebud. It was delicate and dainty and inviting and shining from her overflow of juices. I made my tongue as hard as I could and she pushed her butt into my face. Slowly it penetrated and I was able to get the tip of my tongue past the opening. I proceeded to alternate my tongue in and out. More moans as she grabbed the frame and pulled herself into my face and climaxed with a guttural grunt. Her juice flow out of her pussy and drenched my face. I could have drilled steel with my dick. The veins were ready to burst.

She settled down and rested. I lay there panting while licking my lips clean. She rotated the lower half of the frame up so I was now horizontal. A few clicks later and I was staring at the ceiling. She added two foot rests between my arms and the padded bar and climbed on. Talk about a grand view up her legs, past her pussy, past her breasts with rock hard nipples to the sly smile on her face. She began to squat while keeping me hypnotized with her eyes. The first thing to touch my dick was her rosebud and it was ready. Slowly she let her hip drop until she was sitting on my hip. I thought I would explode, "Hang on, it is only going to get better." These were the first word she utter in the last 45 minutes. Up and down she went with agonizing slowness. Not near fast enough to make me cum but fast enough to obliterate all my senses but the one in my dick.

All of a sudden she was off it. She looked at me as she reached down and pinched my nipples. Not hard but hard enough to send a shock wave through me. Down came her pussy to the tip of my dick and stopped. She smiled, pinched harder and dropped all the way down on my dick and we both moaned with a pleasure not measured on any scale. While holding my nipples she pumped her hips with increasing speed, all the time watching me. My body started to convulse, my eyes rolled up and my dick got even bigger and the pressure built. "Now!" she yelled and slammed down on me and pulled and pinched my nipples. I exploded, she exploded, the world exploded! Shock wave after shock wave tore through our bodies. We were one with a new dimension. I could feel her vagina pulsing and she continue to contract and cum.

We stayed like that for several minutes, too weak to move. My dick still hard but slowly softening. She got off and set the frame vertically and released me. I was glad the padded bar was there to hang on to. After a few more minutes we went up to her bedroom and collapse in each others arms.