Her Two Favorite Men Ch. 02

Story Info
Ally's long time fantasizing finally pays off.
1.4k words
4.54
56.3k
11
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Ally continues to lick and suck her fingers clean, her two favorite men continue to slowly stroke their manhood, bringing themselves back to hardness yet again. David, still in awe of the event that just took place, looks down at his wonderful niece smiling a smile of contentment as the wonderfully incestuous thoughts in his head cause it to swim. Ally’s eyes widen as she watches the two most wonderful cocks hardening again before her eyes. Gently wrapping a hand around each one Ally enjoys the feeling of all the protruding veins. Slowly Ally pulls David and Scott closer to her, lightly running her tongue over the head of each of their cocks, as she moans softly. Both men know Ally is becoming aroused yet again, and soon she will want more. Still with both cocks in her hands, Ally just stops and looks up at both her favorite men.

“My god I love you both so much, I have dreamt about this for so long; to have both my baby, and my uncle with me at the very same time. I just can’t believe this is actually happening for me.” Hearing Ally say this, Scott reaches down, and runs his fingers through her hair.

“Oh my baby, we love you too, and all we want to do is see you happy. We would do anything for you, you should know that by now.” The soft loving tone in Scott’s voice, and the feeling of their cocks throbbing in her hands brings Ally suddenly to that edge yet again. David reaches down running his fingers over her swollen clit rubbing it gently yet vigorously her back arching, her body tensing, Ally is brought again into a body convulsing orgasm. As Ally’s body begins to relax, she begins to shake, looking up at Scott; Scott could see her beginning to cry. Taking his cock out of her hand, Scott lies down next to Ally wrapping his arms around her, he just holds her close to him.

“Baby are you sure you want to go on with this?” Scott asks whispering in her ear.

“Yes baby I want to live it all, I’m just so overtaken by everything that has gone on. I have only dreamt about having orgasms brought on by the both of you.

“Hey you two, why don’t you have some time alone, I will just sit and watch for a while if that’s alright with you.”

“No David you don’t have to watch, you can stay here with us.”

“Ally you need some time with Scott, when the time is right uncle will join you two again.”

“Do you promise?”

“Yes I promise, have you ever known your uncle to make you a promise and not keep it Ally?”

“No Uncle, you have never done that to me.”

“Ok then, you make love with Scott, and just let me watch.” David moves over into the chair on the side of the bed, as Scott takes Ally into his arms, rolling her over on top of him. Taking Scott’s cock into her hand, Ally begins her descent of her wet dripping snatch down Scott’s throbbing shaft. Taking a hold on Ally’s hips Scott helps to guide her down. Ally lets out in a window-shaking screech as his girth fills her aching pussy. David sits in the chair watching his niece’s beautiful pussy swallowing Scott’s erect cock; little by little David begins his slow and masculine attack on his own erection. Ally looks over at her uncle, watching his hand manipulating his vein popping love stick, Ally feels her need growing yet stronger, looking up at David she gives him the sexiest little “Fuck me” look. David just can’t take anymore, he just can’t sit there stroking his fuck meat, and he needs to taste Ally’s rose bud. As he stands, Ally motions him over to her. Placing her hands on both her ass cheeks, Ally slowly spreads them for David’s view.

“Oh girl, that looks so good. I would love to be able to taste you.”

“Then why don’t you uncle. Please David please taste me.” David moves in behind Ally, slowly lowering his tongue onto her rose bud, giving it the “Special” tickle with the tip of his rough, hot, and wet tongue. Ally gasps as she pushes back toward her uncle; she wants to feel his tongue inside her tight little ass.

“Please uncle David, fuck my ass with your tongue.” David moans at the wishes of his niece, as he slowly, and ever so gently as not to hurt her, begins to slide his tongue inside her tight virgin ass. David’s moans grow louder as he gets even deeper inside her. His tongue explores every inch that it possibly could, running over all her inner walls. Ally screams as David hit a magic spot that was somehow causing her to rise to orgasm. Hearing Ally scream, Scott picked up his pace fucking her pussy faster, deeper and harder pushing her down further onto his shaft.

“Oh god Scott…” “What’s the matter Ally?”

“Oh god I want…Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck…”

“Tell me Ally, what do you want?”

“I want both of you to fuck me at the same time.”

“You want David’s cock inside you?”

“Yessssss, oh fuck yesssssss I want his huge fucking cock in my ass Scott.”

“Ok baby if that’s what you want. I’m just afraid he’s going to hurt you, we haven’t ever done that before.”

“Oh god I know, and I want to, but I need him right now. Please Scott I need him. I need to cum again sooo badly but I need both cocks inside me when I do.” David hearing her pleas for his cock gets up behind Ally, and slowly begins to rim her tight puckered little ass that his tongue was just buried inside with the very tip of his cock.

“David if you’re going to do this for her, just please don’t hurt her.”

“Scott I won’t hurt her, I will be very gentle with her.”

“OHHHH GOD DAMN IT, JUST SHUT UP AND FUCK MY ASS DAVID, OH GOD I NEED IT!!” Very slowly David begins to enter the very swollen head of his cock inside her rose bud. Ally again lets out with one hell of what sounded like a very painful scream.

“Ally, do you want me to stop?”

“OHHH FUCK NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!” Ally barks out. I want all of you inside me, please David, please give it to me.” David continues to enter all of his eight inches of hard as steel love shaft deep inside Ally’s ass. Feeling her sphincter muscle give way, and David’s length completely enter inside her, Ally begins to buck uncontrollably against David, as she rides Scott’s mass harder. Scott could feel her pussy clamping down around his cock, his back arches pushing himself even deeper inside her. David grabs a hold of Ally’s hips and begins his slightly faster attack on her ass, burying his meat as far inside her as he possibly could. Suddenly Ally grabbed onto Scott’s shoulders, her back domed (like a cat pouncing on its prey). Ally is pushed through wave after wave of a very hard orgasm. All of a sudden David and Scott let out with screams at what seemed to be the very same time, as Ally’s orifices pushed them both to the ultimate edge yet again, As Scott’s back arched, shooting all his hot cum deep inside Ally’s wet snatch, and David shoots all his hot built up cum deep inside her ass. All three of their bodies begin to tremble from their release. As Scott’s phallus begins to soften and slowly slides out of Ally, Ally lays her head onto Scott’s chest, slowly Ally drifts off to sleep as David ever so slowly continues to slide in and out of Ally’s ass as his phallus begins to soften as well. David gently removes himself from her ass, leaning over Ally, David kisses her softly on the cheek. Looking at Scott David just smiles.

“You know Scott, I have had the pleasure of watching her grow up, this girl has been through so much, I mean with her dead beat dad leaving her at such a young age and all, and now I have been allowed the pleasure of enjoying her as well. If it never happens again, I will say this, “This will be one day I won’t ever forget.”

“Well David, I know you love her, and I know she loves you, and you can almost bet this wont be the last time.” Scott and David look down at Ally and watch her sleep ever so peacefully with a very warm smile on her face. They both know their little girl is extremely happy.

To Be Continued