Her Uniform

Story Info
Man lusts after military woman.
2.1k words
4.19
36.7k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrpersonality I really hope my story lives up to your expectations. And if anyone else has something they want me to write up I will gladly try to help you. I love my readers and thank you for all of your support.

Warning: this is non-consent so please turn around or read on at your demise. And mrpersonality I hope I satisfy you :*

*****

Yasmin would be home in an hour, she always came home around this time after work. She was in the American Air Force serving her country until she could get to become an Orthodontist. She was currently the object of Daniel's affection. When he first saw her move in he knew she was perfect for him and he knew he had to have her. She was a beautiful curvy woman with dark skin like Kelly Rowland. Her lips are pouty with a slight indenture on the bottom one that made him want to explore her mouth fully. Her athletic body was to die for with her neck breaking curves accentuated with a slim waist.

Her uniform didn't hide any of those curves from anyone. He loved to see her in her designated outfit appointed by the Air Force. Her hair pulled back coiled tightly in a bun at the base of her neck and her hat shielding her beautiful head full of dark straight hair. Although he guessed the outfit was supposed to shy away from the woman being attractive in it, but every single time Daniel saw her in her uniform he would get hard as a rock.

He could picture them in the throes of passion ripping her uniform off of her to see what she looked like under it all but then part of him wanted to fuck her with her uniform still on as he pounded away in her depths. That's where his idea came from. He was patiently waiting for her to get home so he could finally be with her at least once.

Daniel would spend his days off watching her and getting her schedule perfected, he would accidentally run into her so he could speak with her. She was always so nice to him, making his day better with just her presence. He would spend his nights stroking himself thinking about how she would feel wrapped around him. He wondered what she sounded like when she came. What did she smell like? Would she taste as delectable as she looked?

He wanted to take it slow and start an actual relationship with her but he couldn't find the courage to ask her out. He never saw her with a lover which was good because he would get insanely jealous if he did witness that but bad because he couldn't gage to see if she would find him attractive enough to date him. She never mentioned any celebrity crushes to anybody so he didn't know if she even found white men attractive. But tonight he will have her and she would enjoy every stroke of his cock.

Daniel was a handsome man with dirty blonde hair with hazel green eyes and he was trying to get into shape for her. He wasn't overweight but he definitely doesn't have a six pack with washboard abs. He was just an average man with averagely handsome looks and average height at 5'10. With Yasmin being 5'5 they would fit perfectly together and he wouldn't have to struggle to have sex with her when he wanted to bend her over furniture.

Practicing over the weeks about how he was going to approach her took time and dedication which surprised him since he never really put this much effort into other women. Yasmin was different and she deserved a good man and she definitely deserved good mind blowing life altering sex that he was willing to sacrifice himself to give to her.

He heard her car pulling up to her driveway and he shook with anticipation. His cock was already hard impatiently waiting to be inside of her. He had to take care of himself twice before leaving his house to make his way over to Yasmin's place.

When he was in his shower he wondered what the water would look like caressing her skin as it cascaded down her body to finally land on the floor of the shower. The steam from the heat of the water sifting against her skin kissing it with wisps of fog curling around her. He closed his eyes running his hand down his stomach to feel it tightening at the thought of her touching him. Daniel knew without a doubt that if she ever got her hands on him he would come in a within a millisecond. He circled the head of he dick rubbing soap on it wishing it was her moisture. Running his hand up and down his shaft he moaned her name squeezing his shaft to get a tighter fit that may resemble her pussy.

He knew he had to practice to not come too fast when he took her because he wanted her to enjoy it as much as he knew he was going to. At night he would catch himself humping the mattress with dreams of Yasmin dancing in his head. Pumping his hips in his hand thrusting trying mimic what he was going to do to her. Fucking his hand like it was Yasmin he moved his hand in a twisting motion watching the water fall over him. His breath quickened knowing his climax was right on his heels. He clenched his teeth grunting at the stimulation arching his hips as his cock spurt his seed to the floor of the shower still stroking until the weeping ended.

Coming back to the here and now, Daniel listened to Yasmin start her music to get ready for her nightly shower. She usually took a shower when she got off of work and read a book her watch tv until she made her way to her room to sleep. But before her shower she would drink a cup of water and take her birth control pill. Before settling under her bed he put something in her jug of water so it would make her slightly woozy but still lucid to what was going on around her. It would take about the amount of time she took her shower to kick in.

Getting out from under the bed when she finished taking her pill and headed to the bathroom. Daniel got his items out of his duffle bag and proceeded to toss rose petals over her bed and quickly lighted candles next to her bed. He undressed and hid behind the door hearing her stop the water and open her bathroom door with the scent of her body wash permeating the air.

Yasmin walked in her room mumbling that she was feeling light headed with her hand on her head. Then she stood startled at the roses and candles in her room. Hesitantly walking to her bed she laid her towel down and was abruptly shoved down on her stomach with her wet naked body landing on the towel haphazardly. Her whole body felt strangely like noodles and lethargic, she felt as if someone pressed the slow button on a remote and aimed it at her slowing her down.

Daniel marveled at her wet body glistening under the lights in her room with the water shining like tiny diamonds on her smooth brown skin. He ran his hands down her spine feeling the bumps of her spinal cord leading to two dimples right above her buttocks that was nice and round that jiggled with every slight movement.

He bent down to inhale her freshly washed nether regions and loved the smell of her. He stuck his tongue out to taste her and she moaned. He lifted his head to see what she was doing and he could see her trying to lift her leadened body up but ultimately failing. Daniel went back down to stimulate her secret lips with his tongue watching her hole clench as he sent ripples of pleasure through her by licking her clit. He spread her cheeks with her puckered hole winking at him. With both her cheeks in his hands he lapped at her pretty pussy dragging his saliva from her ass to her warm hole.

The moans coming from Yasmin were strong even though her muscles were weak. She started slowly grinding her core on his tongue as he hit all the right spots while he rubbed her sexy untouched button in her ass. Her groans grew louder in a crescendo until her back arched into the bed bringing her head up slightly as she came on his tongue. With some of her energy spent her head fell back to the bed. Daniel was far from being done with her.

He stood up with his knees aching a little but the desire for her quickly stifling the pain. Daniel pulled her legs off the bed so they were planted on the bed with her bent over with her ass in the air an arch in her back and her hands resting at the side of her head. Her treasure was still dripping with her honey and Daniel was giddy with joy.

Stroking the head of his cock up and down her wet lips coating himself with her tasty liquid. Her hips bucked when he hit her clit making her moan and push her hips back searching for more. Slowly he inched his length inside of her watching her brown lips swallow his reddened member inside of her tight sheath. Stopping at the feel of her Daniel had to stare at the ceiling and count down to ten until he could shove the rest of his cock inside of her.

Even though she was a little out of it, she was still cooperative and pushed herself until her ass hit the his pelvis. She started grinding up and down on his pole while he held on tightly to her with his thumbs splayed across her back in her dimples like a small guide for him. He pushed her and pulled her up and down harder loving the friction that was being created. He couldn't help himself, he heard himself cursing at how tight she was and how it felt like she was going to suck him into her body until they became one.

Daniel pulled put and slammed inside of her, abusing her warm velvety entrance. The feel of her clenching him had him mindlessly pounding away inside of her. She was chanting for him to go harder and he obliged as she screamed that she was coming. He stilled abruptly not wanting to come but she felt to good so he pulled out until the head was only inside of her. Distantly he thought that next time he really wanted to fuck her with her uniform pants around her ankles and her jacket hanging off her shoulder as he lost himself in her.

Her naked body was glorious with her ass jiggling with every one of his thrusts and the slapping of their fucking surrounding the room like music to his ears. He grabbed her hair pulling her up to a different angle that somehow made her tighter around him. The only intelligible words that they could say were 'fuck' and 'shit' they didn't want it to stop but he wanted to feel her orgasm on his dick one more time so he reached one hand around to stimulate her clit. Yasmin threw her body back pounding into him reaching a new high of euphoria never having someone fuck her so thoroughly.

Curling his toes in the carpet Daniel held on to her as jackhammered into her taut grip on him racing to meet his maker. Grunting and moaning he felt his spine get tight and balls draw up ready to give him the best orgasm of his life. He continued to drive into her while he came inside her coating her insides with his seed searching for an egg to mingle with. Giving her one hard thrust he shivered at the mind shattering orgasm he just had with Yasmin. It was everything he had hoped it would be. Slowly popping out of her abused hole he liked to watch the paleness of his cock stark against her dark skin opening up then closing and pushing out his come. He wanted to go again but knew he should leave her to sleep since she had a long day.

Carefully he cleaned her up, gave her a kiss and put her to bed. She was so cute with her little snore but her body was a temple he planned on exploring again...but next time she would have her uniform on. Walking to his place he had a permanent smile on his face with thoughts of being inside of her again...soon, very soon. He thought as he laid his head down to sleep.