Her Vampire Daddy Ch. 02

Story Info
Acceptance.
3.5k words
4.71
16.7k
33

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke on the softest cushions I'd ever felt. On my back I looked up at a chandelier lit by actual candles, which seemed a little dangerous given the tented ceiling and walls. It smelled of myrrh and I thought that odd given the one whose roof I lounged under was as much an abomination as the devil himself. Though clearly not so evil as he sat behind a desk in the next room. He refilled a goblet from a crystal decanter that sat on a tray behind him. I didn't have to be told what he sipped was blood. Aside from the irony tinge in the air, his elongated canines flashed with every word he spoke. I tried to listen but it wasn't English he spoke to the three men who stood before him. I read their body language well enough, their posture was that of subordination. One of them said something that Nezrah did not appreciate. In a flash he was up and around his desk, with one hand around the man's throat he lifted him off the ground like a child and tossed him aside. He looked to the other two, judging if they might object, and both bowed their heads. It was then he noticed me and smiled, his teeth still drawn, though the other men shifted to their most human form. The one on the ground looked to me with something like disgust in his icy blue eyes but when I smiled at him his expression changed to intrigue. Whether it was Nezrah's presence or my openness to this new society I wasn't sure but fear wasn't in the list of emotions I felt at the moment.

"Leave us now," He said to them as he advanced on me and the men moved to the door without a word. "I expect the next time you come to me Alistar you would have more than speculations to report."

"Yes, sir." Again the man looked to me and again I smiled but he was already out the door.

"He doesn't like me does he," I said to Nezrah once we were alone. He reached down and I took his hand to be yanked to my feet. I flinched under his grasp, his vampire strength nearly pulling my shoulder out of the socket. When I looked up at him, Nezrah's teeth were set back to normal and there was a frown in his eyes. "It's okay, I've done worse to myself," I said with a laugh as I lean into his chest. A kiss to the top of my head and a deep breath came from above me and I laughed. "You claim not to want me as prey..."

"But it is not that sort of hunger I wish you satisfy," he said quickly, punctuated with a hard swat to my ass.

After a shocked squeal and a giggle I said, "But a hunger still." He stopped behind his desk and sat, his high back chair swiveled to face me but he didn't offer me a seat so I stood. He looked up at me, those light eyes locked with mine and licked his chops.

"Is that not what drives us all? Man or beast, hunger is what keeps us moving. It is why you are here with me is it not Urbi? We seek the same form of sustenance though it has very little to do with the heart. You have never been so sentimental in your adulthood, the fairy tales of charming princes and helpless princesses have not skewed your desire to fill your most basic of needs. An unintended byproduct but love is not what drives you. That is not to say that you would not love someone, someday, but they would need satisfy the primal lust that boils within you..."

"And what do you know of my primal needs," I said feeling all of a sudden uncomfortable under his gaze. I could feel sweat beading between my breast and running down my back. His nostrils flared and something like a smirk came to his lips.

"That I can and will meet them to excess is all you need know, Urbi." And he wasn't being cryptic either. Arrogance and sincerity all rolled into one, and I was stuck on which to react to first so I didn't at all. Simply stood there, feeling naked even though I was fully dressed. "But this, you know already, else you would not be here. You would not have worn that dress, concealing everything but hiding nothing all at once. You present yourself to me. There is no jasmine in the air. You wish me only smell you..." All the while he spoke he moved me to sit on his desk. As I went to cross my legs he grabbed my thighs, urged them open with his thumbs dug into my flesh. It might have hurt but he held my gaze. Then I blinked and when I opened my eyes he looked at me, puzzled.

"You were doing something to me just then weren't you?" I'd done a lot of drugs in my life and it felt way better than anything prescribed or bought in shady tenement apartments. Just for a minute, then it was gone. Now he smirked at me and stood, dragging his hands up my thighs as he went. My dress went with them and there I was bare ass on his desk. "You're not even gonna acknowledge what I just said."

"You said you would let me tell you of the name I chose for you," he said, his eyes between my legs as he ran his fingertips over my mound, petting it. His other hand coaxed me to the edge with his nails dug into my ass cheek. Slowly he parted my lips, let his finger graze my oversensitive pearl. My breath caught and he chuckled in his chest. "I told you I was to be married, yes? An arranged union I had very little interest in at the time..."

"What was her name," I asked with a giggle as he twist his finger inside me. He chanced a glance up at me and smirked again, though there was very little smugness in it. "2000 or 20, you're all the same." I got a nip to the ear for that but his tongue quickly followed to soothe away the sting.

"I honestly do not recall but it was not Urbi if that is where your mind has gone. " He looked at me then, those eyes piercing into me. And there went that loose feeling again, I was putty.

"That's soooo unnecessary," I found myself saying, my voice sounding far off. His laugh reverberated through me as I felt him slip his fingers from inside me. The satisfied moan that came after he had his taste of me gave me chills so deep I shivered as he settled between my legs. His lips grazed my collarbone as he adjusted the neckline of my dress. "I mean we met like yesterday and you already know what I taste like... "

With his finger to my lips, he shushed me and I was too content to object. "There will be a stir if you come unmarked... "

"And why should that matter to you, " came sleepily from my mouth as Nezrah ran his long index finger down the hollow of my neck. "Here I am on display for you yet you still dance. " He laughed again his fingernail dancing circles down my collar bone. It stopped dead center between my shoulder and my neck.

"It is what one called their ideal mate. The one with whom you might share the most fulfilling of lives. Very rarely was she the one with whom you were betrothed, no matter the station of your lineage... "

"Fuuuck," tumbled out of my mouth as I felt his nail dig into my flesh. I heard it tear, felt the sting of the open wound, and flinched away from his touch, but Nezrah caught my wrists behind my back. He held me there while he carved a pattern to the hollow of my neck. There was blood by the time he was done and it ran down my chest. I felt his body stiffen against me, then his tongue as it chased the red streaks before they made it to my dress. He gave my left arm a tug and I screamed as the wound widened but even I heard the ecstasy in it. My clit throbbed, my body writhed against him, and my pussy dripped. Had he been inside me I would have surely made a mess on his desk.

I felt his gaze and I raised my besotted eyes to meet his. In my haze I watched him bite his thumb, saw the blood run before he put it to my shoulder. Then there was burning, intense and blinding. If somebody told me amputation were the only way to stop it I would have done it myself. My legs flailed and kicked at him but he held me strong as he worked his thumb along the pattern he carved into my flesh. Once more he ran his tongue over it and all of a sudden the searing pain stopped, as if nothing happened at all.

"Where we will go tonight is frequented by those not of my clan," he said as I came down from the high he gave. His tone was more apologetic than the night before, I felt his sadness as he held me stroking my back. He kissed me softly over and over again until I held him back, my arms and legs wrapped snugly around his torso. It occurred to me that he might think me angry at him for the glamour he put on me but I understood the necessity. If he hadn't, there's no telling how I would have fought him or how badly it would have hurt. "My scent on you will deter any villainous attention you may draw... "

"Yeah, yeah piss on my leg and tell me it's for my own good, " I said and for once he got my joke. Maybe it was the kiss I planted just above the collar of his T-shirt or the squeeze I gave his torso with my thighs, but he didn't try to explain away nonexistent hurt feelings. "It would have to be done anyway, right? I mean if I wanted to stay human after tonight."

"If?" was his reply. His eyebrow raised, full lips pulled just short of a smirk. I just shrugged, winced at the tender flesh of my collar bone. He kissed it again and pulled me from his desk.

"So what do you have in store for me tonight anyway?"

"Surprises."

\/--\/

"You have got to be fucking kidding me," I almost squealed and I more felt then saw Nezrah's wince at my language. I reached blindly at my side and touched his arm, placating him into keeping his mouth shut about it.

With a chuckle he slid closer to me, brought his hand to rest against my midriff and said, "I merely wish to show you that with me, your world is limitless."

"And you say you've been watching me for how long and you haven't figured out that I pretty much do what I want anyway..."

"Yet this is the first time you've set foot on this block since I saw you that first time. I wish not diminish your independence, only solidify it." It wasn't his words. It was the smug air with which he said them that made me want to crack him one with my studded bracelet. It seemed he read my mind and glanced down at it then back up at me. Still smirking he said, "And that my dear Urbi would not lead to such a one-sided affair if you join me in eternity."

"Is that a threat Nezrah," I said almost joking. I really wasn't sure, it was hard to read the glint in his eye. The way his tongue came out to wet his lips made me feel more like a steak than the object of his sexual desire. "Don't even answer that," I said instead, not wanting to know the exact truth anymore. "So this is where the king of the night gets his mosh on?"

"Mosh," He scoffed and I laughed. It was the first time I'd seen anything like disgust from him and it inexplicably gave him humanity in my eyes.

"I do not mosh Urbi. This is but one of the many establishments set up by the house to gain income..."

"And lure in food," I said with a smirk, not expecting him to agree.

"Humans do not come here by accident," was all he said before the door opened. He stepped out onto the curb and his presence was immediately noticed as he reached down to help me out of the car. "Even you came here under carnal pretenses, though you were misled as to why you were invited."

I remembered. His name was Titus, a pot dealer who moonlit as a grad student. He was the consummate cliqued artist with his nose ring and paint stained thrift shop jeans but I smitten . More than smitten, infatuated really. Okay, I was his puppy, following him to art shows and open mic nights all over the city. Allowed him take credit for my works on more than one occasion for the sake of love. In hindsight he was a creep who took advantage of a naive young girl fresh off the bus from a sheltered life in the burbs. I met him one night at Devil May Care, excited that he had invited me only to be neglected at the bar with a purse full of his product. Apparently his working the bar was unsanctioned and was asked to leave. That's how the fight started but I was too drunk to really get out of the way. I was sober enough to react to a shove from behind me with kick to someone shin and offered a taste of my three finger ring. Then there was glass on the bar and I lost my balance, slammed my open palm right in it. That's when strong hands grabbed the lapels of my beat up leather jacket and I shoved my bloody hand in his face as he forced my towards the door. I remembered the way his eyes flashed down at me and the growl that omitted from his chest. "Never come here again. Ever!" Then he was gone.

Now he stood waiting for me, his hand out, the same smug smile on his face. "So you read my mind," I asked as I took his hand. For the first time I noticed the chill in his touch as he pulled my hand to wrap around his arm. I guessed he was done humanizing himself for me and for some reason that made smile.

"It's more that I hear when you think of me...Like a whisper and I so love the sound of you in my head," he said with a sincerity that made me blush and look away bashfully. It had been a long time since I was that girl but here I stood again. Same sidewalk, same jacket and I shook my head.

"Worry not Urbi. You are not alone in your weakness." Nezrah brought my knuckles to his lips and kissed them tenderly, slipped his arm around my shoulders as he lead me past the line through the front door.

Aerials played as Nezrah led me through the press. The place was tiny and didn't look any different than it had the last time I'd been inside. The floor was still sticky and there was the acrid stench of vomit mixed with spilled beer but still my body swayed and my head nodded back and forth. I sang along to the chorus and Nezrah looked down at me smiling. I heard him ask if I want a drink but I was too into the music to respond. I did feel the eyes on us though, that is until he took my jacket and most of the attention shifted elsewhere. The Pixies were playing by then and I sang along, loud and out of key.

With your feet in the air

And your head on the ground

Try this trick and spin it, yeah

Your head'll collapse

If there's nothing in it

And you'll ask yourself

My body went with the music, slow and melodic. I was immediately aware that Nezrah had left my side but I hadn't lost his attention. I felt him watching me as I moved to the dance floor where bodies bounced in time to a block of Nirvana songs that just happened to be my favorites. I didn't pay much attention to the playlist until Red Hot Chili Peppers started playing. It didn't exactly fit and I looked around at the crowd but no one else seemed to notice. Whoever the DJ was blended the grunge into whatever genre of punkfunk the Peppers fell and moved easily to a little Rage Against the Machine. My favorite songs. All of them, it was like he stole the stack of random mix cds off my bookcase. If you didn't know me and listened to one they would sound a mishmash of nonsense but there was definitely a mood to each. They were labeled 1 to 10. One being the most low key and cerebral and 10 was the most intense, heavy on drums and made to thrash. At this point I didn't care much how the other patrons were feeling about the music but it didn't seem that the floor got any less packed. I even acquired a dance partner. A woman, maybe my age with long limp jet black hair and way too much eye make-up. She was wearing one of those latex mini dresses and heavy knee high lace up boots. If I were into the sickly pale thing, she might have been attractive but she wasn't my type.

"That guy you came in with," she yelled in my ear as we bounced around to Chop Suey. "He's your boyfriend?"

"Something like that I think," I yelled back and slipped my arm around her waist, assuming that a conversation was brewing.

She laughed at my response and said, "He's hot but doesn't seem like this is really his scene. I figured he must have come for you." It occurred to me then that she might be one of his and pulled away a little. Neville had said there were those who might not appreciate my presence with him and I didn't really want to test that theory. He was watching though, a small smile on his lips.

"You're right, he looks out of place doesn't he," I said with a laugh, my eyes on him. "But this is where we met. He's trying to pluck the small shreds of nostalgia in me so he can get me in his bed." He was listening, how I knew I couldn't say but I felt like he was eavesdropping on this conversation.

"Is it working," she asked quickly and I laughed again, looking at him.

"It is."

I watched him, my eyes followed his path through the press. Desire was not a word strong enough to describe the feeling in my gut. That's where I wanted him, deep inside me. I couldn't play the game any longer. My fingertips grazed along the mark he gave me, already closed and only a hour old. He looked my way then and in a second he was before me, hand outstretched but it felt more forceful than an invitation. I whispered my acceptance to him as I took his hand. His reaction was minute a slight lifting of the corners of his mouth. The mouth I wanted on mine, on me in general.

"So I'm sober," I said with a smirk as he pulled me outside, his hand on my ass as he guided me through the door.

"I noticed," was his simple response as Yuri open the door for us. "But I would prefer a less ambiguous response."

"What, you don't like riddles?" The look on my face was smug and it was clear by the glint of his teeth that he didn't much appreciate it. I laughed and waited for him to settle beside me before I gave him the response he was wanted. "I want to be yours and this little brand ain't gonna cut it. Take me Nezrah, for eternity."

"To the safe house please Yuri," was Nezrah's instruction before he raised the partition and pull me into his lap. He grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head back, ran his tongue along my jugular and moaned deep in his chest. "Do not think me presumptuous but I had already prepared for that answer."

"I wouldn't expect anything less."