Her Vampire Daddy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fresh baked cookies. Coffee brewing. Bacon sizzling. Dalal smelled of all those things. Or maybe it was just my rewired brain's reaction to her aroma, either way it was heavenly. I dove in face first to breath her in, though I made a conscious effort to keep my movements slow and deliberate. I wanted her to enjoy this as much as I was, judging by the moisture on my nose I wasn't doing half bad. I fell in love with her flavor at first lick. In an instant I was beneath her, my face a pedestal for the altar that was her pussy and my tongue worshipped it hungrily. Though I heard her gasps of pleasure, felt her body trembling, at this point I was being completely selfish. Satisfying my own desires in the pleasures of her.

Dalal seemed not to mind one bit, rocking her body against my invading tongue. Her hips rolled in wide circles as I wiggled the muscle against her opening. When I turned my attention to her clit, she shot up and let out a squeak of pleasure that made my toes curl. "Mmm don't let this be the last time," she mumbled as she rocked back and forth on my open mouth. It was all I could do to shake my head. I dare not extract myself from beneath her to answer, especially when she reached back to run her slender fingers between my thighs. Two fingers slipped easily inside me to tickle my g-spot a moment before she put them to her lips to suck. "Damn baby you should let me turn around...I need that in my life," she begged and I did her one better, flipping her so she may explore me as I did her.

And explore she did. Her tongue touched every crevice, lips suckled at both my holes. She was by far more experienced than I was and before long it was me doing the begging. Pleading for her not to stop as she worked her knuckles against my g spot while her tongue flicked wildly against my clit. As I moved closer to climax, I felt the bed move from beneath us and Dalal let out a gasp as she realized we were hovering a few feet in the air. I took this as an opportunity to regain the upper hand. Before she could comment, we were back on the bed, my breasts against her back while I buried three fingers inside her knuckles deep. Fourplay was over, by the way she writhed against me I knew Dalal was ready for the real thing. She reach back to wrap her hand in my hair as I wrapped my free hand up around her chest, holding her in place.

"Do it...take me...make me cum...let me feed you," she moaned between gasps and I could tell by the quiver around my fingers just how close she was, but I was patient just as Nezrah was with me. Though I couldn't stop my teeth from pushing their way out of my gums or the lengthening of my nails. I slipped my fingers out of her and gave them a lick before I went back to work her clit, rolling it gently between my fingers. Her head back against my shoulder, she opened her mouth to scream as her eyes rolled back behind her head. That was my cue and I was glad for it, I don't think I could wait any longer.

My teeth set, I wrapped my legs around hers to keep her from squirming as I pierced her flesh. I barely heard her climax as the warmth of her life's essence spilled down my throat. 'Go slow," I kept telling myself. 'Take your time,' I thought as I moved my hand over her heart, paced it as her blood pumped into my mouth. It went from rapid fire to normal in a matter of moments and I knew it was time to slow down. I didn't want to take too much, just enough to keep myself sane. The last thing I wanted was to scare her away. I felt her grip on me loosen as her heartbeat slowed and I immediately withdrew from her. It was as Yuri said, I was completely satisfied and she still had enough strength to smile as I licked her wound closed.

"Thank you," I said softly as I kissed her neck and attempted to roll out from beneath her but the sound of displeasure that came from her told me to stay put. I made some adjustments to our position to benefit both our comfort, and to better monitor her well being, turning her so she faced me with her head on the pillow with mine. Our limbs remain tangled together and she let out a contented sigh as I settled down next to her. She even snuggled up against me, just before her breathing returned to normal, then dropped off into the rhythm of sleep. I kissed her smiling lips, wished I could join her in her dreams but feeding had the opposite effect that a belly full of food in my human life. I felt energized, and I was doubly grateful.

"So are you just going to, like, watch me sleep," she croaked after a while, then coughed a little to clear her throat. I wasn't sure how long it had been, hadn't even noticed that my eyes didn't leave her face.

"I'm sorry," I told her with a chuckle and her eye fluttered open. "I'm not really sure how this is supposed to work. Before Nezrah would send them away so we could...well...knock out the extra energy. You're the first human I've been alone with since I turned. To be honest most of the vamps around here give me a wide berth..."

"All except the three I presume," she said and coughed again, so hard that she sat up weakly.

"You need food," I said as I brought her back to lay beside me.

"And something to drink...I'm dehydrated as fuck." Nezrah was already on his way by then, his scent was clouded by that of charred meat. Beef. Potatoes. Spices. Greens. Bananas, no maduros. Onions. Rice. All this I relayed to Dalal and she laughed. "It's carne asada," she said as she lay back against the headboard and pulled the bed linens up over her chest. "But you smell it all as separate things."

"Lu says we smell every molecule as it's own entity. It's how we tell the difference between one of ours and one of yours...the difference between men and women even. Everybody, even vamps have their own scent..."

"They're called pheromones," she said like I should have known and I rolled my eyes.

Nezrah came in before I could retort with a tray laden with exactly what she said and closed the door quickly behind him. I found myself salivating at the aroma but had very little desire to partake, sated at the moment.

"Judging by the contented look on both your faces, I would wager you might finally take me up on my offer Búrú," he asked as he set the tray down on her lap, kissed her forehead before he moved to lay across the foot of the bed. Those icy eyes flashed quickly in my direction and I smirked under his gaze. I knew the offer but wasn't sure how keen she was to accept. Dalal was like me in a way and no matter her attachment to Nezrah, she was not one to be tied down. "Now that you carry her scent, life on the outside may be difficult. Perhaps it would be best if you remain here..."

"Like you don't know she rocked my world," she said as she licked her fingers. Dalal ate with her hands, rice and all, and I found that oddly endearing. She chugged down the entire glass of red wine and refilled it before she continued with, "You knew what would happen didn't you?"

"I know not what you mean," Nezrah answered with a smirk and Dalal sucked her teeth. "You offered your assistance and I accepted. There was no mystery in it Búrú."

"Yeah but you knew she would put that vampire mojo on me so I wouldn't want to leave," she quipped and Nezrah shrugged.

"I knew of the possibility but there is no guarantee in such things..."

"Bullshit," she said with a laugh and I shook my head.

"So it's not just me he does it too?"

"Hell no," she said with rolled eye, making Nezrah chuckle as he sat up and away from the line of fire. Or so he thought. "You'd swear he was a boxer the way he dodges the truth. You knew damn well if I came here for this what would happen. Father always has a plan, ain't that what you tell me all the time. If I didn't know any better I might say you turning her was just another way to keep me close," she said and Nezrah shook his head, opened his mouth to speak a couple times before he dropped his head. "But I do know better though," she said to me, turning my head with a greasy finger to my chin. She must have felt my glare at him because I was too pissy to give voice to what boiled inside me. "I'm just messing with him. What he feels for you has nothing to do with me. I just like giving him a hard time and now that he has you I don't have anything left to tease him about. Trust me, you aren't the first bloodsucker to catch my eye...First I ever been willing to lay down with though and that you can thank Father for, otherwise I would have surely kept my distance. That chocolate skin and them hazel eyes would have had me all kinds of loose for you girl."

"My eyes aren't hazel," I said with a little giggle but it was Nezrah who explained.

"They are now."

12