Her Victorian Bottom Shared Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ian56
Ian56
874 Followers

Whatever apprehension she had felt was quickly melted away by the aroused heat of sexual curiosity. Lizzie reached up and grasped the rapidly engorging cock at its furry base and stroked it firmly upwards causing its owner to grunt loudly. The head disappeared in a cowl of skin for but a moment for her hand dragged down again then back up in a steady rhythm that had her and Henry gasping.

Prudence pressed her thighs together to ease the itch in her cunt. That a new sex had entered their relationship had increased the zest of her passion more than she ever imagined. Watching the younger woman masturbate her husband with increasing confidence and vigour had her juices cooking and coming to the boil with impressive haste. She lent towards Lizzie and whispered naughtily in her right ear, "Henry loves to have his cock sucked."

Lizzie stayed her hand, Suck a cock? This cock? Right now? "B... but," she stammered. "I... I've never..." She shook her head and looked between Lizzie and Henry. She felt so much the novice in such things. Prudence saw her hesitation and placed her hand above Lizzie's on the now rigid prick.

"Watch me then do the same."

Lizzie nodded and her mouth dropped open as Prudence bent quickly forward and eased the massive cockhead between her stretched lips. Drawing in breath through her nose, she sucked hard, long and deep on the head before releasing it and then using her lips and tongue up and down its nine inch length. Prudence grinned as she felt Henry give a wobble because of her endeavors. She turned to Lizzie, "Your turn."

Lizzie took the cock from her friend and looked at it hypnotically as it throbbed in her grip. The piss slit winked at her as she opened her mouth as wide as possible and ,with a wrinkled nose as she inhaled its potent smell, squeezed its apple sized hugeness between her lips until its tangy mass threatened to dislocate her lower jaw. What was she supposed to do now? If he stepped forward, the only place for that monster to go would be down her throat and that thought made her heart skip a beat. With her mouth full of cock, she turned to look at Prudence. "Ahhhmmmuuuummmffffffhthhhh???!" she grunted.

Prudence and Henry both burst out laughing at the look on her face.

*

Henry sat naked on the edge of the double bed as Prudence and Lizzie undressed each other. Away slipped dresses and unlaced fell the refinements of Victorian ladies underwear until both women stood wearing only laced bodices from where heaving bosoms peeked, white buttoned bloomers and legs sheathed in matching pairs of dark woolen stockings. "A finer sight for these eyes I have never seen. You both look ravishing and my lust is making me lose reason. All things being clear, Miss Armitage, with the help from my wife I intend to give that juicy quim of yours a right good fucking."

Lizzie felt faint for the thought of Mr Chambers covering her and ramming that huge log up deep into the well of her sex was over powering. The rawness and vulgarity of his words adding more fuel to her already burning furnace for the ribald language of sex made her shiver in lust. She felt Prudence take her hand and lead her to her bed.

"Lie back, dear," she urged. "Let Henry enjoy the fruits of your body for a moment. That your pussy is awash with juice is obvious so his penetration should be an easy one despite his largess."

Lizzie lay down quickly as the older man slipped over her and exposed her large breasts to his gaze and delight. She gasped as his lips found and teased each cherry top as his hands squeezed and kneaded her bosoms until they tingled with emotion. Once done, she felt his lips moving lower and his hands grasping the stitch of her bloomers where he suddenly stripped them from her to leave her bare sex open to the world. She blushed deeply as his warm breath caressed her honey pot before she threw back her head in madness as his tongue dipped and diddled her secret button. Her thighs parted eagerly as he drank deep of her.

Henry looked over the hump of her vulva and saw the first climax wash over her. He tasted her secretions and savoured its new taste. He turned his head and looked at Prudence who sat on the end of the bed watching them with passion. Kneeling up, he placed himself between Lizzie's firm stocking thighs and pressed his aching cock head at the mouth of her burning passage with her virgin arsehole twitching below.

Prudence suddenly reached over and placed a hand on his left shoulder. "No, Henry. Wait. A moment." She got up and went to her bag as Lizzie raised her head.

"Oh, I forgot," she murmured.

Prudence opened her bag and took out a small piece of cloth in which a wedge of sponge was tied to a length of string. "Lie still, Lizzie," she nodded, returning to the bed and easing Henry to one side as she opened the lips of the other woman's sex with one hand so she could push the sponge in as deep as she could with the fingers of the other. The size of Henry's cock would be enough to force the protection as deep as would be required safe. Making sure the end of string was within reach, she turned back to her husband. "Fuck her now, dear heart."

*

Lizzie inhaled deeply the masculine smell of the man who was slowly opening her rose to the most wonderful deep feelings in her belly as the huge length of his weeping cock slipped up into her clasping pussy until she felt the prickly sensation of his full balls slap against her upturned bottom. She squeezed her eyes shut and let the waves wash over her, over and over. Then that dragging sense of withdrawal as her lover pulled teasingly out before pushing back in again. The deliberate thump thump thump as her fucking began in earnest and the room resounded to the creak of bed springs, the clank of the brass headboard against the wall and the cries and gasps that sprang forth unbidden from her mouth.

Henry gathered his rhythm and with each back stroke, he hammered down a firmer front thrust that had his pelvis bouncing lustily on the younger woman's own saddle. He sensed his spend was near for the delight of rodgering a new cunt was a powerful incentive to fire his seed deep into uncharted waters but he wanted Lizzie to enjoy this new cock for as long as possible. He looked down at her as she lay panting with her head twisting on the white pillow and her eyes screwing tightly shut. Her climaxes approached and crested with gasps turning into groans that ended in shrieks and joyous yelps. Henry saw her mouth drop open and felt her stockinged thighs clasping him much harder. Her fingers clawed at his back as she suddenly raised her head and bit into his left shoulder. Her gasp of "OH Ohhhh OH!!" was the signal he needed to fuck her hard until he came up her cunt as she climaxed. Shifting his weight so that her crotch was pointing directly upwards and her legs high up near his shoulders, he began thrusting and pounding her sex with such force that her juices squelched and sucked as they ran from her hole, down the valley of her backside and pooled around the crater of her anus.

Lizzie was elsewhere. Someplace ethereal. Voices in her head singing to her as her body went rigid and her sex spasmed around that which was invading her soul. She shrieked loud and long as she felt Henry grab her right breast and squeeze it hard as his own climax peaked and the froth of his creamy spunk oozed deep within her belly. Moments later, Henry collapsed between her thighs and she hugged him to her as she came down from high.

*

Prudence and Lizzie stood before the wash bowl each in their own thoughts as to the events they had experienced these past hours. Lizzie sighed to herself for her whole being ached wonderfully with her gaping pussy throbbing due to its deep penetration. Prudence wrung out the cloth and knelt at her feet. "Open your thighs, Lizzie."

The woman did so and Prudence saw the length of sodden twine peeking down from her cunt lips. She carefully took the end between finger and thumb and pulled it down until the spunk soaked sponge appeared. Tugging it out, she wrapped it in a cloth and placed it to one side. Lizzie blushed for it was such a private and personal thing for a woman to do on her own never mind having someone else do it for you as someone else watched from the bed. "You are a very lucky woman, Prudence," she admitted as a way to break the silence. "He is wonderful."

Prudence glanced up as she washed the other woman's sex. "Are we talking about my husband or his cock?" she smiled.

Lizzie laughed. "Oh, both of course."

"How do you feel?"

"At ease," considered Lizzie after a moment. "Sated beyond words." Now clean, Lizzie walked over to the bed and sat on the edge as Prudence joined her. "Thank you, Mr Chambers." she smiled as she lent over and kissed him on the cheek. With a grin, she bent down and planted a kiss on his now wilted member. "Thank you too, Mr Big Cock."

Prudence glanced at her husband. As if reading her mind, he nodded. Prudence took Lizzie's hand in hers. "I think we all need to consider our little adventure this day and come to a decision on where we proceed next. If we proceed at all. I'm sure I speak for my husband when we say we are both more than willing to continue with our situation as regards yourself, Elizabeth. But the decision has to be all yours at the end of the day. What say you?"

The widow looked between the two. Was this wonderful experience the beginning and end of it? That Henry and Prudence Chambers had been willing to satisfy such a need as this proved the content of their character and the strength of their marriage. That would have been the only doubt. They had their life with their children and she had hers - with her books. That their meetings would be more than simple tea and crumpet did not matter. The widow, Elizabeth Armitage was sure that she already knew the answer to that question.

*

Henry pulled open the front door and pulled the collar of his coat tighter around his neck for the snow was falling as thickly as ever. In the road, sat the hansom cab with the driver sat huddled against the cold and looking like a snowman on the top board. Taking his hat and scarf from the rack, he turned to Lizzie and Prudence. "Time to go." he said as he stepped forward and kissed Lizzie on the cheek. "Till next Thursday, Miss Armitage." he winked and turned to walk out into the snow and down the short path.

Prudence gave Lizzie a hug. "I hope you enjoyed that, Lizzie. Prepare yourself for Henry has quite the imagination. I shall no doubt see you for lunch this Friday at the Tea Rooms."

Lizzie wrapped the shawl around her for the cold was biting as the darkness fell. "Indeed. We have so much to discuss over tea and crumpets!"

Prudence laughed and pulled up her hood before stepping out into the December evening. Half way down the path, she stopped and turned back. "Oh," she called, raising a gloved hand to her mouth. "I left you a little note on the table!" With that, she turned and joined her husband for their journey home.

*

Lizzie closed her front door and went over to the fire to warm her hands. On the table, just as Prudence had said, was a carefully folded note. She went over, picked it up, and went and sat down in the chair before the fire. Opening it up, she saw a short neatly written missive. Lizzie put her hand to her mouth after reading it and gasped.

On the note was wrote:

"Have you ever been buggered, Miss Armitage? Inquiring minds need to know.

Yours in confidence,

Prudence Chambers."

*

The end of part 1.

Continues in "Her Victorian Bottom Shared: part 2."

*

Authors Notes: If you have not already done so, please read the previous two chapters in this series as they establish the characters and motivations of Henry and Prudence. Thank you for your comments as they are much appreciated.

1. Her Victorian Bottom Plundered.

2. Her Victorian Bottom Thrashed.

Ian56
Ian56
874 Followers
12